Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26891 Feb 25, 2013
---BlackAngel--- wrote:
<quoted text>
"why?? you hate G_d for something you keep doing to yourself.."
No, I hate God for three reasons.
The first one is, I used to pray, pray, and pray, and not once did he answer my prayers, I was ignored each and everytime, and I resented him for that.
The second reason I harbor hate towards God is because there's suffering in the world, and God, an all-powerful being who possesses the power to end all the suffering in this world, does absolutely nothing at all, and instead sits back and allows suffering to remain in this world. It's as though he cares nothing for mankind. I mean, what kind of "all-loving God" allows suffering to continue on plaguing humanity?
The last one is due to the fact that I read parts of the Bible where God slaughtered millions upon millions of people (himself), he even took the lives of children, and he ordered his followers to take the lives of others as well, and I've come to the conclusion that God is a murderous, infanticial, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, immoral, menevolent being.
Don't believe me, check these links out:
http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_...
______
"It is like a patient who refuses to take the medicine and do what they have to do to get healed, knowing they are sick and they need medicine..It is foolish...If you would simply forgive those who hurt you then ask G_d for forgiveness and walk with G_d, you won't have any reason to be ashamed of the things you've done and all the pain you've caused.you will have been totally healed"
You make sense.
Black devil, these links are heavily biased and you're relying on your own understanding..plus wikipedia is never a good source to use if you want to really prove your point because all kind of ppl create those web pages...normal ppl like you and me, heck, even a 15 yr old could have written this...not to mention this is contradictory from what you yourself already know and believe...going beck to what I said..why are your listening to this stuff when it goes against your OWN reasoning???

This is just going right back to what I said in my previous posts..you have to earn heaven..if everything were made easier how would G_d know if you truly loved Him or if you only loved him because of the great things He can do for you and not because of who He is??? This question is rhetorical because G_d is omniscient and knows evenings, but part of this reason is also to prove to US(man who isn't omniscient), The true G_d He is...And His example He left on earth for us to better understand this concept are our everyday relationships with EACH OTHER(ideally the healthy ones)...

If you're in healthy a relationship with someone you love, you would want that person to be with you because of who you are and because they love you..you would want to know in your heart without a doubt this person loved you and their way of showing you is not only displayed in the relationship when times are good, but in rough times also..but G_d loves you so much and wants to be in a relationship with you so much that He continues time after time, repeatedly, to give you a chance to be with Him all the way up until the last minute of your life...if G_d didn't love us so much He would have tossed adam right in the lake of fire on that day...but He didn't..instead He told him to populate the earth with more ppl...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

The Sequel

#26892 Feb 25, 2013
---BlackAngel--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I mean that, trust me....
...but there's a SMALL chance that I will actually change my mind and try to obtain salvation, and the only way that will happen is if I let go of my hatred and animosity that I have for God, but believe me, that won't be easy, as it's never been easy for me to let go of hatred.
It's not suppose to be easy....If you had a son and you wanted to make sure he grew into a mature, healthy and productive man you wouldn't always give into he his cries and spoil him and you would punish him when he did wrong, but with love because you also want to make sure that he knows you love him and mean the best for him...and just like with G_d and His relationship with us, as a father you wouldn't throw your son out of the house and disown him the minute he acts up..and as a form of love fire your son and his future you instead punish your son for a short time and allow him time to understand his punishment (suffering) and your reasons for doing so...later in life he appreciates and loves you more for not giving up on him because he now understands you did it because you loved him....parenthood or our relationship with our parents is also another good example G_d has left on earth..is for us to understand His concept of being our father and how He handles us is a lot like how loving parents handle us....and your parents' hurt from your disobedience is only a fraction and example of the hurt G_d experiences when you disobey Him......and ideally those who obey loving parents turn out to live great lives (and remember we're talking about healthy relationships, I am aware of the bad ones) just like those who obey G_d inherit the kingdom...
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#26893 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> G_d hears our prayers, the thing is..G-d has a plan for your life and knows what is best for you..He knows your heart so He knows when our prayers are not pure..He also knows what our spirit craves...and because He has a plan for your life certain things are not going to take place in your life until G_d feels the time is right and since He knows EVERYTHING He KNOWS when the time is right..some ppl may feel that G_d has not answered their prayers and sometimes they are not answered because sometimes their motives aren't pure..sometimes G_d's answer may just be "not yet" or "not right now because you're not ready"..it's a test of your faith a lot of times....I don't think you've really given G_d a chance to show you who He really is and what He can do for you and you have yourself to blame for that..G_d has His own time, He has that right because He's G_d...and you can't rush G_d
Everything that you've stated in this post makes perfect sense.

But, I've been told by others that the reason my prayers aren't being answered is solely because I lack faith, and that God can't answer a non-beliver.

I've asked your God, when I used to pray, to help my unbelief, but he didn't do it, so I don't know what else to do.
__BlackAngel__

Jacksonville, FL

#26894 Feb 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not suppose to be easy....If you had a son and you wanted to make sure he grew into a mature, healthy and productive man you wouldn't always give into he his cries and spoil him and you would punish him when he did wrong, but with love because you also want to make sure that he knows you love him and mean the best for him...and just like with G_d and His relationship with us, as a father you wouldn't throw your son out of the house and disown him the minute he acts up..and as a form of love fire your son and his future you instead punish your son for a short time and allow him time to understand his punishment (suffering) and your reasons for doing so...later in life he appreciates and loves you more for not giving up on him because he now understands you did it because you loved him....parenthood or our relationship with our parents is also another good example G_d has left on earth..is for us to understand His concept of being our father and how He handles us is a lot like how loving parents handle us....and your parents' hurt from your disobedience is only a fraction and example of the hurt G_d experiences when you disobey Him......and ideally those who obey loving parents turn out to live great lives (and remember we're talking about healthy relationships, I am aware of the bad ones) just like those who obey G_d inherit the kingdom...
You make sense...
__BlackAngel__

Jacksonville, FL

#26895 Feb 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Black devil, these links are heavily biased and you're relying on your own understanding..plus wikipedia is never a good source to use if you want to really prove your point because all kind of ppl create those web pages...normal ppl like you and me, heck, even a 15 yr old could have written this...not to mention this is contradictory from what you yourself already know and believe...going beck to what I said..why are your listening to this stuff when it goes against your OWN reasoning???
This is just going right back to what I said in my previous posts..you have to earn heaven..if everything were made easier how would G_d know if you truly loved Him or if you only loved him because of the great things He can do for you and not because of who He is??? This question is rhetorical because G_d is omniscient and knows evenings, but part of this reason is also to prove to US(man who isn't omniscient), The true G_d He is...And His example He left on earth for us to better understand this concept are our everyday relationships with EACH OTHER(ideally the healthy ones)...
If you're in healthy a relationship with someone you love, you would want that person to be with you because of who you are and because they love you..you would want to know in your heart without a doubt this person loved you and their way of showing you is not only displayed in the relationship when times are good, but in rough times also..but G_d loves you so much and wants to be in a relationship with you so much that He continues time after time, repeatedly, to give you a chance to be with Him all the way up until the last minute of your life...if G_d didn't love us so much He would have tossed adam right in the lake of fire on that day...but He didn't..instead He told him to populate the earth with more ppl...
Yes, I was very surprised that he didn't throw Adam into the lake of fire (aka hell)...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26896 Feb 26, 2013
BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I've been told by others that the reason my prayers aren't being answered is solely because I lack faith, and that God can't answer a non-beliver.
I've asked your God, when I used to pray, to help my unbelief, but he didn't do it, so I don't know what else to do.
I wouldn't say that you don't have faith or that you didn't have faith when you reached out to G_d because that in itself was an act of faith..the problem is that you probably became impatient and because things didn't happen when YOU wanted them to happen that made your faith even smaller, but there is a such thing as faith of a tiny mustard seed and although your faith may be slim out still means that faith still exist within you...

We've already established that you aren't technically an unbeliever or that you dont fully unbelieve because you said you believed that Jesus is G_d and that He died on the cross for your sins along with everyone elses...maybe the fact that you still believe these things are true and that the word of G_d is true, just maybe this means that G_d has in fact been dealing with you little by little whether you realize it or not...and the fact that he keeps compelling me to come to you and minister when I could have been doing other things is also a sign that G_d cares for you and is dealing with you..I didn't plan on bumping this thread ever again after that...Like I said G_d had been dealing with you little by little...of course at your pace..and since you're a bit slow to understanding, it's going to take some time for you to get to a place where G_d can show you who He is...The more you open yourself up to Him and put your trust in Him the more your relationship and faith can grow in Christ...Ask G_d how to pray...Ask Him for more understanding and ask G_d to save you...if you ask these things in Jesus' name then I assure you he will do just that...and when he does this for you then you will trust him more..and more.... and more...and more as your relationship with Christ grows..This won't be easy because the devil will be constantly trying to crush your heal in your walk, but ask long as you keep trying you will get there....

Level 6

The Sequel

#26897 Feb 26, 2013
BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
And also by others telling you that you lacked faith even when you were obviously making an effort may have also played a big part in why your faith became smaller and smaller....I can see how this might have confused you...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26898 Feb 26, 2013
Lots of love to African-Americans :)

:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26899 Feb 26, 2013
My daughter is going to volunteer with this Charity in New Orleans next year when she's 18.

“I live in my own little world”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

But it's ok, they know me here

#26900 Feb 26, 2013
I feel both sorry for out youth. They're so gullible and stupid.
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#26901 Feb 26, 2013
Hot bubbling butt lava speuing too and afro
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26902 Feb 26, 2013
Draconian - Death, Come Near Me (+ Lyrics):

http://youtu.be/KJ90Iyj3dLA

http://files.sharenator.com/Angel_of_death-s8...

______

"O death, come near me, save me, from this empty, cold world.
O life, you have killed me, so spare me, from this cauldron of misery..." ~ Draconian

"It takes the sadness of life to appreciate the beauty of death..." ~ Sad Quote
--TheBlackAngel- -

Jacksonville, FL

#26903 Feb 26, 2013
Draconian - The Dying:

http://youtu.be/RYNU84jsHKo

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8b8giKxWN1...

______

"I'm falling - my soul is starving.
So beautiful, this silent call -
With eyes of mist and snow -
This tear of our persistent cry.
Oh, how I cry..." ~ Draconian

Level 6

The Sequel

#26905 Feb 26, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
Draconian - Death, Come Near Me (+ Lyrics):
http://youtu.be/KJ90Iyj3dLA
http://files.sharenator.com/Angel_of_death-s8...
______
"O death, come near me, save me, from this empty, cold world.
O life, you have killed me, so spare me, from this cauldron of misery..." ~ Draconian
"It takes the sadness of life to appreciate the beauty of death..." ~ Sad Quote
death and peace does not come to those in hell..they cannot die nor be relieved..
--TheBlackAngel- -

Jacksonville, FL

#26906 Feb 26, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
death and peace does not come to those in hell..they cannot die nor be relieved..
Yeah, you're correct... And, the really bad part about it is you'll remain there (in hell) for as long as God lives, which is an eternity.
--TheBlackAngel- -

Jacksonville, FL

#26907 Feb 26, 2013
Jazzy, I turn 21 in 6 days...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26908 Feb 26, 2013
--TheBlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're correct... And, the really bad part about it is you'll remain there (in hell) for as long as God lives, which is an eternity.
correct...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26909 Feb 27, 2013
--TheBlackAngel-- wrote:
that is great..thank the L_rd for the breath in your body..

Level 6

The Sequel

#26910 Feb 27, 2013
--TheBlackAngel-- wrote:
that's wonderful..now go and praise him for the breath in your body..

Level 6

The Sequel

#26911 Feb 27, 2013
my posts weren't showing up at first..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SC biker bar taking heat for t-shirts called 'r... 1 min White Man 22
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 1 min Go daddy 1,051
White women appreciation 1 min Skiff Azlaan 3
Tiny Whiteys, Non-whites Not Interested in Your... 2 min Skiff Azlaan 13
Slave inbreeding and the Importation Ban of 1810. 4 min Grand Master THX 1
10,000 Euros given to refugees for shopping 5 min Skiff Azlaan 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min FYVM 1,383,801
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr You knew 134,446
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 2 hr luvher 472
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 2 hr Skiff Azlaan 10