Whats on your mind Thread.
--BlackAngel 7--

Jacksonville, FL

#26871 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come"
What this is saying is that Jesus performs many powerful and wonderful miracles right in front of the pharisees and because they were against Jesus being the messiah they rejected the obvious, calling the Holy Spirit the devil..They literally refuse to accept that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and son of G_d EVEN when he performed miracles..This act of rejecting these miracles as proof that Jesus is the Messiah was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit..You however blasphemed against Jesus, which can still be forgiven because the scripture says so...
Is that why you behave the way you do?? Is it because you thought you had no chance of salvation and so you decided to sin as much as you want to without a care because you thought it was too late for you??? Well it isn't..
Well, yes of course, the reason I behave the way I do is due to the fact that I believed that my fate was sealed. But, even though it isn't too late, and I have a chance of salvation, nothing is going to change with me. Like I've mentioned earlier, I've already accepted hell.
--BlackAngel 7--

Jacksonville, FL

#26872 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
You probably became angry at G_d one day and decided to curse at him.
My anger (and hate) for your God goes back to the story of Noah and his son Ham...

... you DON'T place a curse on a child because of something the child's father did wrong, that's wrong and immoral.

Your God will never, and I mean NEVER, be forgiven for what he had done...
--BlackAngel 7--

Jacksonville, FL

#26873 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> And that's exactly why G_d requires you to forgive in order for him to forgive you..What better example could he have made other than to put you right in his footsteps in realizing just how hard it was for him to forgive you....and yet he did which makes one have more RESPECT and LOVE for G_d and his strength to forgive us for the horrible sins we committed against him(ppl always tend to have respect for others accomplishing things they themselves understood was hard).. He came to earth to endure the temptations we face everyday, yet in his human flesh he still found the strength to forgive..in doing so he shows us we have that very same power to do the same in regard to others...So that you realize your only excuse to NOT forgive is simply because you choose not to and are weak..NOT because it was impossible to do..G_d never puts on us anything too hard to bear..so the only thing holding you back is yourself..and this is why G_d dosn't the one who sends ppl to hell, they send themselves to hell..they chose hell..
You make perfect sense, and hopefully, I'll find the strength to forgive others who has done bad things to me. And, it's not smart to hold grudges against others because you know what they say, holding a grudge is poison for the soul.
--HeartlessBlack Angel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26874 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain...G_d is NEVER wrong for anything..
Throughout my life, I have caused many people pain, especially my parents. I am a horrible person (just being honest), so that's I believe God was wrong for creating me.
--HeartlessBlack Angel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26875 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
why???
Because I hold A LOT of HATRED for YOUR God, and I don't want to be in heaven with the likes of him. I'd much rather burn in hell for all of eternity...

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26876 Feb 25, 2013
--BlackAngel 7-- wrote:
<quoted text>
My anger (and hate) for your God goes back to the story of Noah and his son Ham...
... you DON'T place a curse on a child because of something the child's father did wrong, that's wrong and immoral.
Your God will never, and I mean NEVER, be forgiven for what he had done...
This is contradictory, black devil because G_d has never sinned in order for you to "forgive" him of anything..you've even contradicted yourself because had G_d sinned he would not have been able to die for our sins because he would no longer be pure..and you yourself believe that Jesus died for our sins, therefore you're basically saying you believe G_d has never sinned also...G_d is never wrong nor immoral and by your acceptance of Jesus Christ being the messiah you are saying just that..You lack understanding and have misinterpreted many scriptures...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26877 Feb 25, 2013
--HeartlessBlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I hold A LOT of HATRED for YOUR God, and I don't want to be in heaven with the likes of him. I'd much rather burn in hell for all of eternity...
why???

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26878 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, buckeyegirl!
Hey girl!!!

Level 6

The Sequel

#26879 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Throughout my life, I have caused many people pain, especially my parents. I am a horrible person (just being honest), so that's I believe God was wrong for creating me.
and you feel that if G_d had never create you, you would not be here to hurt ppl??? and that if G_d had not created you you would not have been able to know you're a horrible person??? hmm sounds like you feel remorse for the pain you've caused..you have a shameful spirit...shame is something you can be delivered from.. if you agree that sins can be forgiven and totally washed away(and you already said you did)and that you can be transformed into a new creature then you're basically saying you can be transformed from being a horrible person to a person of G_d and your pain from the bad experiences can be taken away..your feelings of guilt and shame from hurting others can be taken away..and if those you hurt can forgive you and turn to G_d then G-d can take away their hurt and also their shame from hurting others and so forth.. And so the pain the ppl you hurt and the ppl they hurt endured will not have even mattered(it will not have ruined their life), it will have made them a better person..This is why forgiveness can only be good.The pain you caused others was not too hard for them to bare because G_d says He won't put too much on you than you can bare, which is true(and you yourself believe the word of G_d is true) then it would only be their fault they did not forgive you, not yours..

Bill Wiese explained it best in his testimony of hell and his conversation with the L_rd that it is not about being "good" and that's where ppl get mixed up..You can't go to someone's house, the most expensive and extravagant house in the neighborhood to add and say "I'm a good person so I'm staying here" when you don't have a relationship with that person and they don't know you..He said ppl go through their entire lives rejecting Jesus and denying he's the son of G_d and then when they die they expect to be able to live in heaven..This is why so-called "good" ppl can go to hell, because life is not necessarily about being a good person, it's about having an actual relationship with the L_rd..Your problem is that you're too hung up on being a good or bad person when that is not what matters, necessarily, it's your relationship with G_d..and ultimately it is your fault you are saddened and hurt and ashamed and feel guilty, not G_d's.. He will not put on you any more than you can bare(you agree with this, you said so) and so if you still struggle with depression and feel shame and pain it is because you
1. Haven't forgiven those who've hurt you.
2. Haven't turned to G_d and asked him for forgiveness nor prayed that he take away your guilt and shame,etc.
So it all leads back to you and your choices in life...G_d isn't causing you pain you're causing yourself pain because that is what you keep choosing to do..
and if the ppl you've hurt haven't forgiven you then it is also because they haven't performed those steps and so forth..

Watch this from the time i give you and then watch from the beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26880 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>
why?? you hate G_d for something you keep doing to yourself..It is like a patient who refuses to take the medicine and do what they have to do to get healed, knowing they are sick and they need medicine..It is foolish...If you would simply forgive those who hurt you then ask G_d for forgiveness and walk with G_d you won't have any reason to be ashamed of the things you've done and all the pain you've caused.you will have been totally healed..

Level 6

The Sequel

#26881 Feb 25, 2013
--BlackAngel 7-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You make perfect sense, and hopefully, I'll find the strength to forgive others who has done bad things to me. And, it's not smart to hold grudges against others because you know what they say, holding a grudge is poison for the soul.
and you're exactly right..to refuse to get well is stupid..and guess what you can't even join the church of satan if you're stupid because that is one of their requirements is to not bestupid..literally..Research it..that is what they said..So you're not even good to the devil lol..although they're technically atheists..

Level 6

The Sequel

#26882 Feb 25, 2013
--BlackAngel 7-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes of course, the reason I behave the way I do is due to the fact that I believed that my fate was sealed. But, even though it isn't too late, and I have a chance of salvation, nothing is going to change with me. Like I've mentioned earlier, I've already accepted hell.
you don't mean that..you sound silly..none of this makes sense...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26883 Feb 25, 2013
Stop trying to do everything on your own and ask G_d to help you..You're not asking for help to forgive.. you'r e not asking for the medicine, patient..
---BlackAngel---

Jacksonville, FL

#26884 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't mean that..you sound silly..none of this makes sense...
Oh, I mean that, trust me....

...but there's a SMALL chance that I will actually change my mind and try to obtain salvation, and the only way that will happen is if I let go of my hatred and animosity that I have for God, but believe me, that won't be easy, as it's never been easy for me to let go of hatred.
---BlackAngel---

Jacksonville, FL

#26885 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
Stop trying to do everything on your own and ask G_d to help you..You're not asking for help to forgive.. you'r e not asking for the medicine, patient..
To be honest, Jazzy, I've actually prayed and asked your God to help me, but he didn't do it, he completely ignored my prayer, like he always does.
---BlackAngel---

Jacksonville, FL

#26886 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're exactly right..to refuse to get well is stupid..and guess what you can't even join the church of satan if you're stupid because that is one of their requirements is to not bestupid..literally..Research it..that is what they said..So you're not even good to the devil lol..although they're technically atheists..
Yes, I know all of this... I know quite a bit about the Church of Satan.
---BlackAngel---

Jacksonville, FL

#26887 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
why?? you hate G_d for something you keep doing to yourself..It is like a patient who refuses to take the medicine and do what they have to do to get healed, knowing they are sick and they need medicine..It is foolish...If you would simply forgive those who hurt you then ask G_d for forgiveness and walk with G_d you won't have any reason to be ashamed of the things you've done and all the pain you've caused.you will have been totally healed..
"why?? you hate G_d for something you keep doing to yourself.."

No, I hate God for three reasons.

The first one is, I used to pray, pray, and pray, and not once did he answer my prayers, I was ignored each and everytime, and I resented him for that.

The second reason I harbor hate towards God is because there's suffering in the world, and God, an all-powerful being who possesses the power to end all the suffering in this world, does absolutely nothing at all, and instead sits back and allows suffering to remain in this world. It's as though he cares nothing for mankind. I mean, what kind of "all-loving God" allows suffering to continue on plaguing humanity?

The last one is due to the fact that I read parts of the Bible where God slaughtered millions upon millions of people (himself), he even took the lives of children, and he ordered his followers to take the lives of others as well, and I've come to the conclusion that God is a murderous, infanticial, pro-genocidal, bloodthirsty, immoral, menevolent being.

Don't believe me, check these links out:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_...

______

"It is like a patient who refuses to take the medicine and do what they have to do to get healed, knowing they are sick and they need medicine..It is foolish...If you would simply forgive those who hurt you then ask G_d for forgiveness and walk with G_d, you won't have any reason to be ashamed of the things you've done and all the pain you've caused.you will have been totally healed"

You make sense.

---BlackAngel---

Jacksonville, FL

#26888 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you feel that if G_d had never create you, you would not be here to hurt ppl??? and that if G_d had not created you you would not have been able to know you're a horrible person??? hmm sounds like you feel remorse for the pain you've caused..you have a shameful spirit...shame is something you can be delivered from.. if you agree that sins can be forgiven and totally washed away(and you already said you did)and that you can be transformed into a new creature then you're basically saying you can be transformed from being a horrible person to a person of G_d and your pain from the bad experiences can be taken away..your feelings of guilt and shame from hurting others can be taken away..and if those you hurt can forgive you and turn to G_d then G-d can take away their hurt and also their shame from hurting others and so forth.. And so the pain the ppl you hurt and the ppl they hurt endured will not have even mattered(it will not have ruined their life), it will have made them a better person..This is why forgiveness can only be good.The pain you caused others was not too hard for them to bare because G_d says He won't put too much on you than you can bare, which is true(and you yourself believe the word of G_d is true) then it would only be their fault they did not forgive you, not yours..
Once again, you make perfect sense...

Level 6

The Sequel

#26889 Feb 25, 2013
---BlackAngel--- wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, Jazzy, I've actually prayed and asked your God to help me, but he didn't do it, he completely ignored my prayer, like he always does.
G_d hears our prayers, the thing is..G-d has a plan for your life and knows what is best for you..He knows your heart so He knows when our prayers are not pure..He also knows what our spirit craves...and because He has a plan for your life certain things are not going to take place in your life until G_d feels the time is right and since He knows EVERYTHING He KNOWS when the time is right..some ppl may feel that G_d has not answered their prayers and sometimes they are not answered because sometimes their motives aren't pure..sometimes G_d's answer may just be "not yet" or "not right now because you're not ready"..it's a test of your faith a lot of times....I don't think you've really given G_d a chance to show you who He really is and what He can do for you and you have yourself to blame for that..G_d has His own time, He has that right because He's G_d...and you can't rush G_d
---BlackAngel---

Jacksonville, FL

#26890 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Wiese explained it best in his testimony of hell and his conversation with the L_rd that it is not about being "good" and that's where ppl get mixed up..You can't go to someone's house, the most expensive and extravagant house in the neighborhood to add and say "I'm a good person so I'm staying here" when you don't have a relationship with that person and they don't know you..He said ppl go through their entire lives rejecting Jesus and denying he's the son of G_d and then when they die they expect to be able to live in heaven..This is why so-called "good" ppl can go to hell, because life is not necessarily about being a good person, it's about having an actual relationship with the L_rd..Your problem is that you're too hung up on being a good or bad person when that is not what matters, necessarily, it's your relationship with G_d..and ultimately it is your fault you are saddened and hurt and ashamed and feel guilty, not G_d's.. He will not put on you any more than you can bare(you agree with this, you said so) and so if you still struggle with depression and feel shame and pain it is because you
2. Haven't turned to G_d and asked him for forgiveness nor prayed that he take away your guilt and shame,etc.
So it all leads back to you and your choices in life...G_d isn't causing you pain you're causing yourself pain because that is what you keep choosing to do..
and if the ppl you've hurt haven't forgiven you then it is also because they haven't performed those steps and so forth..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Bill Wiese explained it best in his testimony of hell and his conversation with the L_rd that it is not about being "good" and that's where ppl get mixed up..You can't go to someone's house, the most expensive and extravagant house in the neighborhood to add and say "I'm a good person so I'm staying here" when you don't have a relationship with that person and they don't know you..He said ppl go through their entire lives rejecting Jesus and denying he's the son of G_d and then when they die they expect to be able to live in heaven..This is why so-called "good" ppl can go to hell, because life is not necessarily about being a good person, it's about having an actual relationship with the L_rd.."

Yes, that's very true, indeed.

______

"Your problem is that you're too hung up on being a good or bad person when that is not what matters, necessarily, it's your relationship with G_d..and ultimately it is your fault you are saddened and hurt and ashamed and feel guilty, not G_d's.."

You're right.

______

"He will not put on you any more than you can bare(you agree with this, you said so) and so if you still struggle with depression and feel shame and pain it is because you
2. Haven't turned to G_d and asked him for forgiveness nor prayed that he take away your guilt and shame,etc."

You're right about one thing, I haven't forgiven people who has wronged me, but to be honest, I actually have prayed to your God, but as always, he ignores my prayers, so I just gave up and stopped praying. Seriously, I don't see the point in praying if he's going to continue on ignoring me.

______

"and if the ppl you've hurt haven't forgiven you then it is also because they haven't performed those steps and so forth..
http://www.youtube.com/watch... ;

I'll be sure to check out this video that you've sent me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CDC: Southerners' 'Racism' And 'Homophobia' Cau... 10 min Ex Senator Santpo... 30
Asians are SMARTER than both Blacks and Whites 11 min Spotted Girl 280
News Protest planned in support of valedictorian nota 19 min Drilling for the ... 2
Do Whiteys Force Non-whites to Migrate to their... (Oct '15) 21 min El Guapo 7
`There is No Such Thing as a "Light Skinned Bla... (Jan '15) 26 min Anonymous 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min John Galt 1,382,535
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 53 min Drilling for the ... 35,001
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr IT IS I 134,148
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr IT IS I 44,756
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 2 hr iamcuriousnow 134
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 2 hr Looking On 63
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 40
More from around the web