Whats on your mind Thread.

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#26836 Feb 24, 2013
Put those bitties your mouth and suck em',.. can you dig it?
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26837 Feb 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't get it together hell is where you're headed..and hell is very real. Jesus is real..and I've never heard ppl who've had near death experiences say they died and met 72 virgins in heaven like the muslims think they will experience...or that they were almost born again as another person like the Buddhists says is a form of karma... or that they were crowned kings and queens and made into G-ds for their work on earth like the mormons think...or that they went to heaven and saw all those saints and idold they pray to like the catholics think.. they all said they experienced hell or heaven and all of their experiences coincide with the bible.
On Anton Levay's death bed(the founder of the satanic church) was crying out to Jesus right before he died, but it was too late..he went to hell and that is where you're going if you don't get it together.
That Monk had never ever even heard of jesus or the bible or even hell, he didn't believe in hell or the concept of a place called hell,yet when he died he said he saw budda in hell and he learned of jesus and when he came back to life that is what he told the ppl. Some ppl never ever get the chance to know who jesus, but you do and are well aware of what you're doing..and that is where you'll go. That is where you're heading.and you know it.
Hell isn't necessarily a place or "bad" ppl, although there are kind ppl with great philosophies the only way to heaven is through Christ and a lot of philosophers like Buddha and Confucius didn't accept jesus and that is where this man saw buddha..in hell. That is where he ended up
I know I'm hellbound, and it's better to reign in hell, than to serve that EVIL God in heaven.
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26838 Feb 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
and that is where you're going...if you don't get it together. G_d never sinned nor did he bring about the bad things that happened to you in your life.He isn't responsible for those things
"and that is where you're going...if you don't get it together."

I've blasphemed against YOUR God (countless times), and people who blaspheme against God automatically go to hell, you can't be forgiven for blasphemy, so I'm going to hell and my fate is sealed.

"G_d never sinned nor did he bring about the bad things that happened to you in your life.He isn't responsible for those things."

Not true.

Since: May 10

UK

#26839 Feb 24, 2013
I'm an angry woman right now, leave me alone.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26840 Feb 24, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've blasphemed against YOUR God (countless times), and people who blaspheme against God automatically go to hell, you can't be forgiven for blasphemy, so I'm going to hell and my fate is sealed.
"G_d never sinned nor did he bring about the bad things that happened to you in your life.He isn't responsible for those things."
Not true.
smh.. you can be forgiven, who has convinced you of that??? There is no such thing as automatically going to hell for blasphemy if you were to repent and turn away from that. G_d isn't responsible, satan is. Satan doesn't care for you, but G_d does and because he knows G_d cares for you he has done everything he can to hurt humans because he knows it hurts G_d. Satan has offered man things on earth when ever and where ever they wanted it, he has done any and everything in his power to keep you from turning to G-d and being cut off from all source of life because he wants you to bear the punishment he is getting, simply because he knows it hurts G_d. Satan could care less about you...And anyone who has ever experienced hell says they wouldn't wish it even on Adolf hitler..even on their worst enemy..

Level 6

The Sequel

#26841 Feb 24, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I'm hellbound, and it's better to reign in hell, than to serve that EVIL God in heaven.
you won't reign in hell, black devil..you will suffer in hell..ppl don't become kings and queens they get tortured in hell..and the pain is never ending and you never stop burning, and worst of all they say the emotional pain is even worse than the physical torture..they say all you're senses or heightened and much more intense than on earth..what kind of idea do you have of hell, anyway?? do you think satan will appoint you into office or president over something??? lol..smh..

Level 6

The Sequel

#26842 Feb 24, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.

Level 6

The Sequel

#26843 Feb 24, 2013

Level 6

The Sequel

#26844 Feb 24, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 6

The Sequel

#26845 Feb 24, 2013
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26846 Feb 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
smh.. you can be forgiven, who has convinced you of that??? There is no such thing as automatically going to hell for blasphemy if you were to repent and turn away from that. G_d isn't responsible, satan is. Satan doesn't care for you, but G_d does and because he knows G_d cares for you he has done everything he can to hurt humans because he knows it hurts G_d. Satan has offered man things on earth when ever and where ever they wanted it, he has done any and everything in his power to keep you from turning to G-d and being cut off from all source of life because he wants you to bear the punishment he is getting, simply because he knows it hurts G_d. Satan could care less about you...And anyone who has ever experienced hell says they wouldn't wish it even on Adolf hitler..even on their worst enemy..
"smh.. you can be forgiven, who has convinced you of that??? There is no such thing as automatically going to hell for blasphemy if you were to repent and turn away from that."

You can't be forgiven for blasphemy:

Mat. 12:31 says,“Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.”

___

"G_d isn't responsible, satan is. Satan doesn't care for you, but G_d does and because he knows G_d cares for you he has done everything he can to hurt humans because he knows it hurts G_d."

You're right about one thing, Satan doesn't care about me..... but neither does YOUR God. YOUR God doesn't care about me, or anyone else, for that matter. If he did, then he wouldn't allow suffering to remain in this world.

___

"Satan has offered man things on earth when ever and where ever they wanted it, he has done any and everything in his power to keep you from turning to G-d and being cut off from all source of life because he wants you to bear the punishment he is getting, simply because he knows it hurts G_d."

I'm well aware of all this.

___

"Satan could care less about you"

And, I can care less about him. And to be honest with you, I HATE Satan and YOUR God, they're both low-life scum, who deserves to be.... destroyed.

___

"And anyone who has ever experienced hell says they wouldn't wish it even on Adolf hitler..even on their worst enemy.."

I highly doubt anyone has experienced hell.
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26847 Feb 24, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
you won't reign in hell, black devil..you will suffer in hell..ppl don't become kings and queens they get tortured in hell..and the pain is never ending and you never stop burning, and worst of all they say the emotional pain is even worse than the physical torture..they say all you're senses or heightened and much more intense than on earth..what kind of idea do you have of hell, anyway?? do you think satan will appoint you into office or president over something??? lol..smh..
"you won't reign in hell, black devil..you will suffer in hell..ppl don't become kings and queens they get tortured in hell..and the pain is never ending and you never stop burning, and worst of all they say the emotional pain is even worse than the physical torture..they say all you're senses or heightened and much more intense than on earth"

Well, I'd much rather burn and suffer in hell for all of eternity, than to be in heaven with that EVIL God. Yes, that sounds crazy, I know, but I HATE, HATE, HATE YOUR God so much, that I wan't absolutely nothing to do with him. Us Misotheist have already accepted hell as our fate.

___

"what kind of idea do you have of hell, anyway??"

The way the Christians describe it; a place of eternal, agonizing pain & torment.

___

"do you think satan will appoint you into office or president over something???"

Lol, no I don't think that.
--BlackAngel--

Jacksonville, FL

#26848 Feb 24, 2013
People can do some of the most horrifying things to others. And yet, God wants us to forgive these people. Man, fck that! I say to HELL with forgiveness! Never forget & never forgive...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26849 Feb 25, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't get it together hell is where you're headed..and hell is very real. Jesus is real..and I've never heard ppl who've had near death experiences say they died and met 72 virgins in heaven like the muslims think they will experience...or that they were almost born again as another person like the Buddhists says is a form of karma... or that they were crowned kings and queens and made into G-ds for their work on earth like the mormons think...or that they went to heaven and saw all those saints and idold they pray to like the catholics think.. they all said they experienced hell or heaven and all of their experiences coincide with the bible.
On Anton Levay's death bed(the founder of the satanic church) was crying out to Jesus right before he died, but it was too late..he went to hell and that is where you're going if you don't get it together.
That Monk had never ever even heard of jesus or the bible or even hell, he didn't believe in hell or the concept of a place called hell,yet when he died he said he saw budda in hell and he learned of jesus and when he came back to life that is what he told the ppl. Some ppl never ever get the chance to know who jesus, but you do and are well aware of what you're doing..and that is where you'll go. That is where you're heading.and you know it.
Hell isn't necessarily a place or "bad" ppl, although there are kind ppl with great philosophies the only way to heaven is through Christ and a lot of philosophers like Buddha and Confucius didn't accept jesus and that is where this man saw buddha..in hell. That is where he ended up
Church i always watch i survived and the stories usually coincide that they either drift off to someplace extremely bright or a dark uneasy vile evil atmosphere.

UK

#26850 Feb 25, 2013
I really want to bun a zoot, who told me to smoke my f***ing tits off as a teen. I have enough to put the Taliban out of business.

UK

#26851 Feb 25, 2013
Oh shit, Mods I have sent you a message. Like i said that was a Twitter DM. Please take it off. Thank you.
aALSo

Saltville, VA

#26852 Feb 25, 2013
there needs to be more video games foused on cooking
aALSo

Saltville, VA

#26853 Feb 25, 2013
like burger time

Level 6

The Sequel

#26854 Feb 25, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
"smh.. you can be forgiven, who has convinced you of that??? There is no such thing as automatically going to hell for blasphemy if you were to repent and turn away from that."
You can't be forgiven for blasphemy:
Mat. 12:31 says,“Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.”
___
"G_d isn't responsible, satan is. Satan doesn't care for you, but G_d does and because he knows G_d cares for you he has done everything he can to hurt humans because he knows it hurts G_d."
You're right about one thing, Satan doesn't care about me..... but neither does YOUR God. YOUR God doesn't care about me, or anyone else, for that matter. If he did, then he wouldn't allow suffering to remain in this world.
___
"Satan has offered man things on earth when ever and where ever they wanted it, he has done any and everything in his power to keep you from turning to G-d and being cut off from all source of life because he wants you to bear the punishment he is getting, simply because he knows it hurts G_d."
I'm well aware of all this.
___
"Satan could care less about you"
And, I can care less about him. And to be honest with you, I HATE Satan and YOUR God, they're both low-life scum, who deserves to be.... destroyed.
___
"And anyone who has ever experienced hell says they wouldn't wish it even on Adolf hitler..even on their worst enemy.."
I highly doubt anyone has experienced hell.
I see...so that's what you think..you are reading that verse out of context just as so many ppl have done so many times..I have a couple of questions for you..

1. Do you believe Jesus is G_d and that he is real?
2. Do you believe He dies for your sins?
3. Do you believe the word of G_d is important and worth knowing?

Level 6

The Sequel

#26855 Feb 25, 2013
--BlackAngel-- wrote:
<quoted text>
"you won't reign in hell, black devil..you will suffer in hell..ppl don't become kings and queens they get tortured in hell..and the pain is never ending and you never stop burning, and worst of all they say the emotional pain is even worse than the physical torture..they say all you're senses or heightened and much more intense than on earth"
Well, I'd much rather burn and suffer in hell for all of eternity, than to be in heaven with that EVIL God. Yes, that sounds crazy, I know, but I HATE, HATE, HATE YOUR God so much, that I wan't absolutely nothing to do with him. Us Misotheist have already accepted hell as our fate.
___
"what kind of idea do you have of hell, anyway??"
The way the Christians describe it; a place of eternal, agonizing pain & torment.
___
"do you think satan will appoint you into office or president over something???"
Lol, no I don't think that.
G_d didn't make life easy for a reason, you have to earn heaven..G_d wants those who deserve and fought to inherent heaven to know if one truly loves him..He wants it to be up to you to choose where you'll spend eternity..and everyone that'll get to heaven will have deserved it and those who'll have went to hell will have deserved it..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,620,942
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 3 min Ttt 14
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 10 min NewYorkHoney 4,247
White men are Superior they create everything B... 19 min atit 21
Fux all you puccie azz moderators! 25 min Shinamoto 7
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 29 min foryea 33
Can America Become 80% White Again? 36 min Harrisson 243
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 53 min Yisraelite Suprem... 34
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 5 hr FireFellow44 41