dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
stop eating horse meat.
Horse meat tastes good!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#26739 Feb 9, 2013
in My mind!!! Actually i am Watching African Best channel which is Known as Metro tv.. this is the best channel i ever seen.. http://www.ghanalive.tv/metro-tv check this out..

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#26741 Feb 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Deadly Women is so fcking cool!
I'm watching full episodes on youtube.
That's great I think a new episode came on last night I'm gonna download it.
wolf blitzen

Bronx, NY

#26742 Feb 9, 2013
You've come a long way baby!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26743 Feb 9, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great I think a new episode came on last night I'm gonna download it.
I've watched about 5, so I still have lots of old episodes to catch up on.

Location hidden

#26745 Feb 9, 2013
I love this!
The guy is Chris Vogler.
Brilliant!
&pl aynext=1&list=TLv3l5F6SK-L w

Location hidden

#26746 Feb 9, 2013
beyonce farting champion

Bronx, NY

#26747 Feb 9, 2013
Right on right on. Give me five on the black hand side. Since they all black any side right on.

Since: May 10

UK

#26748 Feb 9, 2013
Mr America

Bronx, NY

#26750 Feb 10, 2013
Ya big skeeza jigabobutt
Boy Ting Cuz

Wakefield, UK

#26751 Feb 10, 2013
Where's Rachel at? She's suppose to be giving me head after I buy her a happy meal at McDonald's today.

Rage!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26752 Feb 10, 2013
I asked my baby if it's ok if I start dressing that shows alot of my cleavage and said I can only do that for him...which I don't know what that means because I'm trying to change my own style.I wanted to do that when we go out but I don't know if he's comfortable with that.Probably scared that other men are busting nuts in their pants when they see an abundance of titty meat out for their viewing

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26753 Feb 10, 2013
He and I will have our own restaraunt someday.I met his mom,she's swedish and she's very beautiful.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26754 Feb 10, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I asked my baby if it's ok if I start dressing that shows alot of my cleavage and said I can only do that for him...which I don't know what that means because I'm trying to change my own style.I wanted to do that when we go out but I don't know if he's comfortable with that.Probably scared that other men are busting nuts in their pants when they see an abundance of titty meat out for their viewing
Well just low cut one side you don't want all the guys to have wet spots showing on their trouser fronts do you?

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26755 Feb 10, 2013
lol cowvan been tryna fxck me the last few days.I told him I was tryna get pregnant.He says I have a scent about me that makes him horny.He says he can smell my "fertile" mucus.The guy that I'm dating now can sense it too.I've been taking primrose oil to increase my cervical mucus production and he's busted deep inside of me cause he wants a son.Then he wants to do it again and again.I'm like my stomach hurts I can't take no more semen today man.You have stuffed this turkey enough.

So cowvan is being tortured by my pussi scent wanting to get all up in me.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26756 Feb 10, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just low cut one side you don't want all the guys to have wet spots showing on their trouser fronts do you?
He says he doesn't want me dressing like that in public.He wants me to dress classy and save the sluttiness for the bedroom.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26757 Feb 10, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
He says he doesn't want me dressing like that in public.He wants me to dress classy and save the sluttiness for the bedroom.
Do you dress in a tattered slave robe for your man? You perv IRBW

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26758 Feb 10, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you dress in a tattered slave robe for your man? You perv IRBW
My man is native american/swedish but he looks ethnic looking and considers himself so.He embraces his native american roots very much and very involved in giving back to his tribes.I hope our son looks just like him but a little darker.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26759 Feb 10, 2013
i don't know why women make a big deal about women that go after men for money.Men are souppose to spend money on us to keep us around and keep us looking good.Men do NOT need money as much as women do.We have more to maintain.So that's just the way life is.We need the men to provide for us to help satisfy their needs and wants.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26760 Feb 10, 2013
So men should appreciate golddiggers more often

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 3 min Moses 27
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min The Donald_ 1,405,042
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 16 min Tiny Dk 21
Is there a Subtle Black Genocide Going On In th... 24 min dcool 470
Dear White People 28 min Kato 261
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 1 hr haha 25
Time for Reparations 1 hr Sonya Davis 14
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr From Britain 75
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 9 hr No Pants Suit 56