Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#26626 Feb 4, 2013
lol my v-card taker is trying to step his game up since I'm in a new relationship right now.He told me he didn't just want to have sex with me he wanted to actually hang out with me.Not that we haven't but he wants to actually take me out.I couldn't help but find it comical because I didn't think he was looking for that type of relationship....with me.We've had sex numerous times and NOW i'm finally suitable to be his actual date....his boo.
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

#26627 Feb 4, 2013
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down b!tches I could call
I don't know what I would o with out y'all
Imma ball till the day a fall
I'm piffed up

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#26628 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
This right here makes your whole statement and clout void. You provide bias excuses for your fellow brotherian and tell b there unions are just for show... Women pay attention men like this exist every where thats why it's best to just do you and not listen to these fools...
How are you doing today you lovely African American princess?:)

You're absolutely right in all your posts, and women that live in UK could definitely learn from your strength and morals, even the ones that are much older than you.
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

#26629 Feb 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
lol my v-card taker is trying to step his game up since I'm in a new relationship right now.He told me he didn't just want to have sex with me he wanted to actually hang out with me.Not that we haven't but he wants to actually take me out.I couldn't help but find it comical because I didn't think he was looking for that type of relationship....with me.We've had sex numerous times and NOW i'm finally suitable to be his actual date....his boo.
He said I could hold that v-card for a nut or two

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26630 Feb 4, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
To begin with, you are a bw/aaw. You have no authourity to speak on this matter and need to be quiet and allow grown folks pour some knowledge in your confused self.
I don't advocate for any union between races because it causes more problems with children than any other. You are an example...who thinks you're black, when in fact you're just another product of white and black....
I have friends who are married to white women and told me, often times they are harrassed by irbw and biracials simply because they refuse to acknowledge that a white woman can truly love a black man and live together in harmony...a couple told me that at one time they were at a restaurant, when a group of rude abd loud irbw walked in and started t make funny faces at them...and went as far to walk towards them and call the guy sell-out.
The guy stood up to show her how to do the congoline, but was later restraint by his ever loving white female.
They had to leave in great dispair and the irbw were reprimanded.
Shut your closeted interracial arse up.. if your gonna roast bw behavior about IR bullshyt you need to call oit your boys too! You being one of the main imbeciles who harradd bw in here who are happy with their non black partners.. you silly hypocrite i noticed you started going ham in Canday after she said she was gobbling down white dik now but before when her conquest were bm you kept your fat trap shut... you big irrelevant conundrum!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26631 Feb 4, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing today you lovely African American princess?:)
You're absolutely right in all your posts, and women that live in UK could definitely learn from your strength and morals, even the ones that are much older than you.
Lol you trying to start trouble ok ill be the bait!

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26632 Feb 4, 2013
It is normal and natural for a woman to submit to her man, you crazy IRBW (shallimar).

I find it very odd that IRBW are ok with submissive, feminine behavior in a white men but would never accept such a thing from a black man.

Color-struck bitties.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26633 Feb 4, 2013

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26636 Feb 4, 2013
Smdh at whoever the dumb mothafuka who judged this homo above me post as heart felt. Both you lowlives need to lynch yourselfs..
Lucifer_ The Morningstar

Jacksonville, FL

#26637 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Smdh at whoever the dumb mothafuka who judged this homo above me post as heart felt. Both you lowlives need to lynch yourselfs..
Check it out

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TAP0KE7H2FDM1...
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#26638 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
You're mad, punk?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26639 Feb 4, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mad, punk?
Nah im not mad i realize your a bottom feeder who gets no attention at home so you work extra hard to provide shock value online but when all is said and done and you come across the right one who will obliterate your brain from your skull with a glock. I hope they post the pictures of your piss and shyt riddled body on the web for everyone to laugh and gawk at....
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26640 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOGA BOOOGA
Come again?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26641 Feb 4, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an ugly bug eyed, dingy, ashy, buck tooth bastard who loves to come on the internet and say revolting blasphemous things and pictures, To get attention from people because my crackhead momma neglected me all those years. If i could i would get a sex change and name myself Buffalo Bill and dance around in my suit made of fat women because i desire to become a woman. Here is the man i idolize and wish to become.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SGJN7q4B7ugXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
At least your simian arse knows what you are....
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26642 Feb 4, 2013
Mz Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
At least your simian arse knows what you are....
LOOOOOL! You're obviously angry, right now.

Furthermore, why are you arguing with a TROLL? Do you realize how retarded that makes you look? LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26643 Feb 5, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
How many irbm and ww couples did they take this sample from?
Until they have not all of them, then this stat is bogus like a Rhinos azz.
I'm sure it's not 100%.
But I have lived next door to an IRBM/WW and had to call social services, because of what their kids were having to endure.
The man was beating the woman, kicking doors in the house and punching holes through doors... all with 2 small children in the house.
The white woman was weak and never once sanctioned him or asked him to leave! she stood by allowing her two children to live in HELL!!
I called social services, because the noise coming through the wall was upsetting MY CHILD... why should my child have to listen to some idiot IRWW tolerating sh!t from some garbage black guy?

The social worker came and the white b!tch had the nerve to be annoyed with ME! Not her man who was risking her having her kids taken away.
The white woman was annoyed with me, but the black man came to my house and apologized, he said he knew he was wrong and he would seek help and that he knew I was just trying to help his kids.

The black man bowed to a black woman who was not prepared to tolerate his sh!t, but he found a white idiot who would tolerate his bull sh!t.
I have known many IRBM/WW couples and most of the men are egotists who just want an easy ride, a weak woman who will tolerate their bull sh!t.
Why would a man go to a woman who will age faster and who who doesn't share his culture or understand his situation as a minority, unless there is something this outside woman is tolerating that black women are not?

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26644 Feb 5, 2013
Tommys550 wrote:
<quoted text> He said I could hold that v-card for a nut or two
Is this "batman" tommy? God brought me and him together for the reason.We actually hung out last night and didn't have sex for once lol.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26645 Feb 5, 2013
even though it felt weird playing pool with a room full of rednecks.He was feeling on my azz...I was dxmmit u better stop that before we get killed.I beat his azz at pool but he's a better shot than me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26646 Feb 5, 2013
dev143 wrote:
It is normal and natural for a woman to submit to her man, you crazy IRBW (shallimar).
I find it very odd that IRBW are ok with submissive, feminine behavior in a white men but would never accept such a thing from a black man.
Color-struck bitties.
Why submit to garbage?

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26647 Feb 5, 2013
his birthday is coming up I don't know what he wants yet.My bro's b-day is coming up too.About the same day.....I'm pretty much broke right now lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incest Child Sexual Abuse Alive And Well In Bla... (Jun '12) 3 min Dontarius 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,480,522
Things I don't like about myself. 6 min Jaslinda Jones 33
How black women change colors during sex 6 min ugly monkeys 3
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 56
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 min Le Jimbo 222
John Lewis is one ugly Black man 12 min Charlie 5
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 6 hr Lolblackpeople 66
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 7 hr Samoan Irish 98
More from around the web