TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#26606 Feb 3, 2013
Lucifer The Light-Bearer wrote:
I hope the 9'ers win, today.
Randy Moss needs a ring, before he retires!
I feel sorry for the dude(srs).

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26607 Feb 3, 2013
TheBenchpress wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for the dude(srs).
I don't. He had all the talent in the world and didn't care enough to maximize it (a la Jerry Rice). I bet Moss doesn't even care THAT much, why should anyone else.
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#26608 Feb 3, 2013
WHAT TIME IS IT?WHAT TIME IS IT?GAME TIME.ARE THE DOGS IN THE HOUSE?ARE THE DOGS IN THE HOUSE?ROOF ROOF ROOF ROOF ! lol

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26609 Feb 3, 2013
Yay ravens!:)
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#26612 Feb 3, 2013
Beyonce knocked the lights out of that sht.lol
TheBenchpress

Grovetown, GA

#26613 Feb 3, 2013
Just kidding.It's hard for me to think she's fine after all those baby pics.Anyway,if she is so hot why did 50 cent reject a kiss from her years ago?Food for thought.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26614 Feb 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
AAM have always been doing "them." Its just bitter irbw and biracial females who just want to drag the good names of irbm down the mud with them.
I have seen irbw sit together and lambaste irbm who just want to be left alone with their lovely white females in a true and loving atmosphere, but just can't.
And its a proven fact, that biracial kids hate to see a bm with a white woman because it makes them remember how aweful it was for them growing up in a society, that made fun out of them.
You are a certified nut the male version of SBT you see reality from only your skewed perception. No one pays attention to irbm but hoodrat low self esteem bw who limit themselves to only bm. iRbw arent thinking twice about them and they usually smile and greet these couples in a friendly manner. You must be an irbm because you swear someone worries about their monkey arses when a majority of them go out of their way to be seen with their white prize. I couldnt believe someone made a thread called irbw and black functions when half the time you see bm bring their snowbunny to such functions it had to be a irbm or inferior feeling one like yourself who made such an idiotic thread. You have more excuses for the behavior of irbm which is the exact same behavior some irbw exhibit... but yet black men do interracial for all the right reasons and black women do it just to get back at the bm NEGRO PLEASE... bw and ww alike should stay far away from silly arse mysognistic men such as yourself.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26616 Feb 4, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
AAM have always been doing "them." Its just bitter irbw and biracial females who just want to drag the good names of irbm down the mud with them.
I have seen irbw sit together and lambaste irbm who just want to be left alone with their lovely white females in a true and loving atmosphere, but just can't.
And its a proven fact, that biracial kids hate to see a bm with a white woman because it makes them remember how aweful it was for them growing up in a society, that made fun out of them.
My daughter loves to see IRBW/WM couples and their children.
She doesn't really notice IBM/WW couples, simply because they are everywhere.
I think you are an IRBM and you feel guilty that you prefer white women over black, so you are demonizing BW.
I may make rude comments about IRBM here, but in real life I have IRBM friends who I smoke weed with and who I trust and have known for years.
They remember my birthday and my daughter's birthday, they repair things in my home and they speak honestly with me.
That's why I know most IRBM are with white women because white women tolerate more and bow to the man. Black men ususally rule the WW they date and they can get away with behaviour that very few BW would accept.

Location hidden

#26617 Feb 4, 2013
Excellent documentary.
interesting to see how other people survive in the world.

Location hidden

#26621 Feb 4, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny post stonedlove:) lmbao
I am married to a Nigerian woman (pure black.)
Your daughter would never tell you such a thing...teenagers have no time to ponder on such things.
What is there about a black man's behaviour that sets bw a-blaze?
And if you want to say this on here, then isn't it fair that irbw just don't want the drama of some bw and want to be happy and at peace with strange women?
IRBM/WW marriages have the highest failure rates out of all marriages.
So they are clearly not finding happiness and peace.
When men get into relationships because they are seeking weak women they can manipulate, it's not surprising these relationships fail.

Location hidden

#26622 Feb 4, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
To begin with, you are a bw/aaw. You have no authourity to speak on this matter and need to be quiet and allow grown folks pour some knowledge in your confused self.
I don't advocate for any union between races because it causes more problems with children than any other. You are an example...who thinks you're black, when in fact you're just another product of white and black....
I have friends who are married to white women and told me, often times they are harrassed by irbw and biracials simply because they refuse to acknowledge that a white woman can truly love a black man and live together in harmony...a couple told me that at one time they were at a restaurant, when a group of rude abd loud irbw walked in and started t make funny faces at them...and went as far to walk towards them and call the guy sell-out.
The guy stood up to show her how to do the congoline, but was later restraint by his ever loving white female.
They had to leave in great dispair
LMFAO!!!!!
Pooballs

Brooklyn, NY

#26625 Feb 4, 2013
Listen when i fart you fart poo poo pooo just like that... When i fart you fart poo poo poo just like that!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#26626 Feb 4, 2013
lol my v-card taker is trying to step his game up since I'm in a new relationship right now.He told me he didn't just want to have sex with me he wanted to actually hang out with me.Not that we haven't but he wants to actually take me out.I couldn't help but find it comical because I didn't think he was looking for that type of relationship....with me.We've had sex numerous times and NOW i'm finally suitable to be his actual date....his boo.
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

#26627 Feb 4, 2013
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down b!tches I could call
I don't know what I would o with out y'all
Imma ball till the day a fall
I'm piffed up

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#26628 Feb 4, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
This right here makes your whole statement and clout void. You provide bias excuses for your fellow brotherian and tell b there unions are just for show... Women pay attention men like this exist every where thats why it's best to just do you and not listen to these fools...
How are you doing today you lovely African American princess?:)

You're absolutely right in all your posts, and women that live in UK could definitely learn from your strength and morals, even the ones that are much older than you.
Tommys550

Lindenhurst, NY

#26629 Feb 4, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
lol my v-card taker is trying to step his game up since I'm in a new relationship right now.He told me he didn't just want to have sex with me he wanted to actually hang out with me.Not that we haven't but he wants to actually take me out.I couldn't help but find it comical because I didn't think he was looking for that type of relationship....with me.We've had sex numerous times and NOW i'm finally suitable to be his actual date....his boo.
He said I could hold that v-card for a nut or two

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26630 Feb 4, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
To begin with, you are a bw/aaw. You have no authourity to speak on this matter and need to be quiet and allow grown folks pour some knowledge in your confused self.
I don't advocate for any union between races because it causes more problems with children than any other. You are an example...who thinks you're black, when in fact you're just another product of white and black....
I have friends who are married to white women and told me, often times they are harrassed by irbw and biracials simply because they refuse to acknowledge that a white woman can truly love a black man and live together in harmony...a couple told me that at one time they were at a restaurant, when a group of rude abd loud irbw walked in and started t make funny faces at them...and went as far to walk towards them and call the guy sell-out.
The guy stood up to show her how to do the congoline, but was later restraint by his ever loving white female.
They had to leave in great dispair and the irbw were reprimanded.
Shut your closeted interracial arse up.. if your gonna roast bw behavior about IR bullshyt you need to call oit your boys too! You being one of the main imbeciles who harradd bw in here who are happy with their non black partners.. you silly hypocrite i noticed you started going ham in Canday after she said she was gobbling down white dik now but before when her conquest were bm you kept your fat trap shut... you big irrelevant conundrum!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26631 Feb 4, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you doing today you lovely African American princess?:)
You're absolutely right in all your posts, and women that live in UK could definitely learn from your strength and morals, even the ones that are much older than you.
Lol you trying to start trouble ok ill be the bait!

Level 7

Location hidden

#26632 Feb 4, 2013
It is normal and natural for a woman to submit to her man, you crazy IRBW (shallimar).

I find it very odd that IRBW are ok with submissive, feminine behavior in a white men but would never accept such a thing from a black man.

Color-struck bitties.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26633 Feb 4, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,127,097
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 26,320
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Gmoney AKA Big Go 25,694
Ugly Brawl Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmothe... 4 min Vinnyo 18
Another High School shooting 6 min sONE 16
What do European think about the canine genetic... 10 min Tamahu killer 1
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 15 min Suebi212 21
Mr. Brown 16 min TheXFactor 90
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 17 min coretta 82
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr TWR 59
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Black Knight 7,661

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE