Whats on your mind Thread.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26496 Feb 1, 2013
Just saw "warm bodies" it was a cute lil movie! I liked it better than i did the first twilight hahaha
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26498 Feb 1, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
I found your pic when you was locked up with masuad and them.. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Cw0v6GTSGEw/T_Y01gM...
your elementary while im university step up your shyt talking game!
<quoted text>
Lol, oh, so you've got jokes?
bedonkey

Brooklyn, NY

#26499 Feb 1, 2013
Ohh say can you...Line. By the hmm hmmm hmmm lights oh proudy I show my huge butt cheeks to 150 million idiots. And the rockets blaze out my butt after popeyes chicken. The bowls burst when i drop a load and the truth from last night is that i got covered in skeet. Oh say hey shananay yo girl hey whadya saaaay? I need some help with my weave so i can go cheat on jay z. Thankyou!!!!!!! And welcome to stupid bowl xxdd69
ISW__REBORN

Jacksonville, FL

#26500 Feb 1, 2013

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26501 Feb 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Roflmao check out shalimar exposing herself...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR4QRQHJN32OC...
So not only was she largent she was latin-chick lmfao this thread is hilarious...
Chunky buns you got too much fretime on your hands to keep switching names let me get some of them disability checks...
Fck off B!tch!

Location hidden

#26503 Feb 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Where do you find these pics?
Underneath all that fat, that was actually a good looking woman.
It's kind of sad, she would do that to herself.

Location hidden

#26507 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the makings of a world class boxer.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#26510 Feb 2, 2013
awwww he's mad at me for not answering his texts back.I shut my phone off last night and soon as I turn back on it flooded with his messages begging to come see me.He's gonna be pissed off this morning.I know he's sleeping now.

This is just how I'm gonna have to do things.If he wants it he'll have to come and get it.I'm not chasing after him.U want some of this good loving u come to it lol.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#26511 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriosuly thought you lost your virginity in your early teens.
Now how i'm suppose to take you seriously, when you just lost it 5 years ago?
I was laying women on their backs from the age of 12...i didn't enjoy sex back then, because i didn't know what it was or felt like. But just the fact i was doing made me feel grown ( i guess.)
You are new into the sex trade.
lol no my dad had a tight lease on me.I didn't want to lose it that young I was waay too busy with school and school activities to hang out or do anything else really.But when I met him I wanted to give it to him.I lost contact with him because I was going to college in another town.I kept contact with him on myspace and we did hook up a couple more times but it didn't really turn into a relationship because I met somebody else.But we found our way back to each other.He has some feelings he's blowing up my phone constantly now lol.I'm going out to breakfast nice to get out on a saturday

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#26513 Feb 2, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Roflmao check out shalimar exposing herself...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR4QRQHJN32OC...
So not only was she largent she was latin-chick lmfao this thread is hilarious...
Chunky buns you got too much fretime on your hands to keep switching names let me get some of them disability checks...
Smh,.. That's why I don't bother with her or the other nut female from london. They were creating fake profiles and trying to get AA women to argue over light skin dark skin.

That's part of the reason why I really don't give a fclk what color people are, because as you can see by these 2 women.. and they don't even get along anymore ... there is shcit in every race.

Location hidden

#26516 Feb 2, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh,.. That's why I don't bother with her or the other nut female from london. They were creating fake profiles and trying to get AA women to argue over light skin dark skin.
That's part of the reason why I really don't give a fclk what color people are, because as you can see by these 2 women.. and they don't even get along anymore ... there is shcit in every race.
You're right, I don't get along with anyone who posts my real name on the forum 3 times in the last month.
Bigsmoke didn't know what my name was, until that person posted it.

If I choose to post my name 8 months ago, that's my prerogative, my choice. Nobody else's.

Location hidden

#26517 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax stonedlove, we do have our major slip-ups when trolling on different accounts.
Just ensure you "log-off" before slipping into your other character for acting purposes...ok "Latina chick?"
No harm done.
I'm not Latina-Chick.
That post, was by a very naughty boy, playing games.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26518 Feb 2, 2013
Black Angel 7 wrote:
What's on my mind:
When will it be my time to die? I hope it is soon :)
Illness causes that sometimes.

Location hidden

#26519 Feb 2, 2013
Post my name once... I can laugh that off.
But 3 times?

Location hidden

#26523 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I got 'V' in the middle of my first name:)
Devon, Calvin, Marvin, Alvin, Travis.
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#26525 Feb 2, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Illness causes that sometimes.
True.

Location hidden

#26526 Feb 2, 2013
When I was a little girl getting ready for Church on Sunday mornings...
My old grandmother used to say what sounded to me like "Be case, be case!"
What she was actually saying in her Jamaican accent was "Make haste, make haste!".
Meaning Hurry! Get ready faster!

Location hidden

#26527 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Its David. lol
My favourite David is French and they pronounce his name "Davide Genola".

Location hidden

#26529 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have an undocumented middle name...lol...my mother didn't get it registered, but everyone calls me by it...i have been thinking to officially getting it document...but it may affect my school's diplomas/degrees/certificates.
I may seek legal help to find out.
Lol! You are Caribbean. My family calls me by my middle name too.
It's probably seems strange to other people, how easily Caribbeans get used to having one name at home and another at school and work.
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#26530 Feb 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
When I was a little girl getting ready for Church on Sunday mornings...
My old grandmother used to say what sounded to me like "Be case, be case!"
What she was actually saying in her Jamaican accent was "Make haste, make haste!".
Meaning Hurry! Get ready faster!
How have you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALL BLACK PEOPLE should BOYCOTT AA FORUM!!! (Mar '11) 23 min Sir Jethro 838
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 26 min Sir Jethro 48
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 29 min freddie47 25
All women prefer white men 29 min Mick 5,195
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 41 min Stupid Thread 2,249
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 42 min Fact 122,357
Do white people cut their tail and save it in a... 50 min xtra 4
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 hr johnplustwomore 2,402
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr African AE 34,406
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr African AE 30,780
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 3 hr y3llabo14 213
More from around the web