Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26431 Jan 31, 2013
Anyway, those African countries have suffered for what they did.
They have lost many millions of citizens who could have helped build up there lands.
There greatest asset is their people and they threw away millions the fittest and strongest of their people.

Location hidden

#26435 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not abusing anyone...if i feel your comment is dumb and stupid, i have the right to say it.
But how dare you say the things you say about your own people.
This is a sensitive matter and i will hold you and anyone accountable with your derogatory statements about my ancestors.
You should be grateful enough that you were never there to be part of or witness what happened to them.
I have a serious problem with people like you who desecrate our people and loud when it suits you, even if it makes you look foolish and stupid.
You are very DESRESPECTFUL TO OUR ANCESTORS AND TO ALL BLACK PEOPLES OF THIS WORLD.
My ancestors were slaves.
So I am not disrespecting them when I post about African chiefs who sold my ancestors into slavery.
Why would you coddle your families enemies?
Clearly the Africans who sold my people into slavery were not family friends, were they.

Location hidden

#26436 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you are an expert of factors of production. smh.
You need to do some reading.
African nations have been complaining about the depletion of their human resources, caused by Transatlantic slavery for decades.
They have acknowledged that many strong healthy people left the gene pool never to return.
It is also documented about the damage that was done at the time, they had far too many old weak men and women and not enough young strong people to farm and labour.
They hurt themselves when they hurt us.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#26437 Jan 31, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
She want the dick make a mold out of it and mail it to her .....lol
She finger banging like a mofo because you responded to her sillyness . You guys are cracking me up !!!
Notice she's trying to get rough around the edges to appease you. She never talked so crazy in her life until you started playing aound and saying you liked my sassyness now she stepping up her game roflmao...
lmao I noticed that too :) I think I'm done bothering with UK BW women in general..the regular UK bw that post here are pretty dumb. Much to dumb for me to be bothered with. I think they are pretty old too, which makes things even worse.

Location hidden

#26438 Jan 31, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao I noticed that too :) I think I'm done bothering with UK BW women in general..the regular UK bw that post here are pretty dumb. Much to dumb for me to be bothered with. I think they are pretty old too, which makes things even worse.
Good.
I'm glad.
You certainly haven't been a decent person for me to know.
I'm happy I finally gave you a little of your own medicine before we cut communication off on this forum.

Happy Topixing.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26439 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a slave minded idiot.
White men did not even consider us to be human beings.
The Africans who sold us, looked just like us and even shared our customs and language.
I am more disgusted by my brother who sells me, than of the stranger from 1000s of miles away who buys me.
whts know were human, the first slaves in the U.S. were wht by whts and than they saw the portuguese using black slaves who knew how to farm and knew pottery and how to tell time by looking at the sky and decided that blacks would be better than the whts who were lazy criminals and prostitutes ..whts inslave whts in the U.S. too (now you learned something that whts don't brag about and it's real history)

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Location hidden

#26440 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a slave minded idiot.
White men did not even consider us to be human beings.
The Africans who sold us, looked just like us and even shared our customs and language.
I am more disgusted by my brother who sells me, than of the stranger from 1000s of miles away who buys me.
nobody sold you into slavery you gave yourself up freely we are talking about shalimarr not 200 yrs ago in the U.S. and you live in Britain to boot /=???? so are you mad at yourself??

Location hidden

#26441 Jan 31, 2013
Slave Trading In Sudan (2007)

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Location hidden

#26442 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My ancestors were slaves.
So I am not disrespecting them when I post about African chiefs who sold my ancestors into slavery.
Why would you coddle your families enemies?
Clearly the Africans who sold my people into slavery were not family friends, were they.
Your from Britain not the U.S. so you claim so you should not have any feelings about the matter that's not apart of your history..and lest not forget it was the bm who demanded to fight in the Civil War and turned it around (the Buffalo soldier)and help all black people gain they're freedom ..how do you feel about those gents??

Location hidden

#26443 Jan 31, 2013
Modern Day Slaves.
This is an excellent channel for documentaries.
consider subscribing.

Location hidden

#26444 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>nobody sold you into slavery you gave yourself up freely we are talking about shalimarr not 200 yrs ago in the U.S. and you live in Britain to boot /=???? so are you mad at yourself??
My post was about transatlantic slavery.
how does that relate only to US blacks?
Most transatlantic slaves ended up in Brazil, not America.

Location hidden

#26445 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Your from Britain not the U.S. so you claim so you should not have any feelings about the matter that's not apart of your history..and lest not forget it was the bm who demanded to fight in the Civil War and turned it around (the Buffalo soldier)and help all black people gain they're freedom ..how do you feel about those gents??
The British introduced slavery to America.
The British held their slaves on Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Bahamas, St Lucia, Tobago, Antigua, and Grenada.
The British abolished their transatlantic slavery in 1807.
The USA abolished it in 1865 and Brazil not until 1888.
The Haitians didn't wait for it to be abolished, they had a revolution and freed themselves.

I have no idea why you think only America was involved in the Slave Trade.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26446 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know monsters had periods ??!!/=??
You should know you pms all through this thread everyday sweet bytch :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26447 Jan 31, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a question out of curiosity, but have you purchased your wig, yet?
Yup i got that hyhena wolf pussi fur they shaved your moms braided back hair for it it should be arriving in 2 days along with my new Nikon Coolpix Camera..

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26448 Jan 31, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

[email protected]

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26449 Jan 31, 2013
Black famous your welcome ......
Lucifer Be Yo Daddy

Jacksonville, FL

#26450 Jan 31, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup i got that hyhena wolf pussi fur they shaved your moms braided back hair for it it should be arriving in 2 days along with my new Nikon Coolpix Camera..
LOOOOOOL! You're mad?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26451 Jan 31, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=r UtrEtVHLAA#!
[email protected]
Jazzy

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Location hidden

#26452 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The British introduced slavery to America.
The British held their slaves on Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Bahamas, St Lucia, Tobago, Antigua, and Grenada.
The British abolished their transatlantic slavery in 1807.
The USA abolished it in 1865 and Brazil not until 1888.
The Haitians didn't wait for it to be abolished, they had a revolution and freed themselves.
I have no idea why you think only America was involved in the Slave Trade.
If you know so much about slavery why are you attracted to the evil wm ..and mad at the victims your people?? mind if I ask why your not in a strt jacket also??

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#26453 Jan 31, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Jazzy
Hey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 2 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Will IR increase for BW and WM? 2 min SadButTrue 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ms Sassy 1,536,306
Does anyone have any freaky deeky kinks they'd ... 4 min SadButTrue 13
maceo follows LEGION SATAN HE HAS 2500 PROFILES... 6 min SadButTrue 1
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 11 min SadButTrue 55
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 13 min SadButTrue 12
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 1 hr Black Rage 26
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 1 hr SadButTrue 11,238
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 2 hr SadButTrue 39