Whats on your mind Thread.

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

#26409 Jan 31, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
i really want some southern has brown potatoes right now.
oh man I hope I don't get "dicknotize" by him.The way we getting it on I might fall in love with the cracka.I don't want another "grey" moment.Pleeeease don't happen.But he's the one who's been propositioning me so that's a good sign for now.Not gonna beg for his dxck cause once he sees that I'm in trouble and he's gonna try to fxck with my head.
No desrespect...but have you considered doing porn?
Coach Bill Cosbeotch

Bronx, NY

#26410 Jan 31, 2013
Brown things bumba jumba meebop shemalalians african herpes foundation president ward roby.

Since: May 10

UK

#26411 Jan 31, 2013
I really shouldn't post while i'm on the phone. Bigsmoke i am so sorry!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26412 Jan 31, 2013
selina london wrote:
ISW put a hot water bottle underneath your bum, trust me it works! Agent stop instigating, you are looking like a man bitch. Stonedlove, i have no words for you...
a water bottle under my bum helps my tummy lol ok ill give it a try....

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26413 Jan 31, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You could try taking primrose oil.I have really horrible cramps too which could be due to endemetriosis something my mom had.It helps with cramps,breast pain.But if your trying to get pregnant don't take it after ovuation because it can cause uterine contractions and you'll lose it.I also drank raspberry leaf tea
Appreciate the advice but im not gonna take something that effects another area... thats why i avoid perscribed medication for the most part..but the tea sounds pleasing....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26414 Jan 31, 2013
When Britain abolished the slave trade in 1807 it not only had to contend with opposition from white slavers but also from African rulers who had become accustomed to wealth gained from selling slaves or from taxes collected on slaves passed through their domain. African slave-trading classes were greatly distressed by the news that legislators sitting in parliament in London had decided to end their source of livelihood. But for as long as there was demand from the Americas for slaves, the lucrative business continued.English missionary and abolitionist Thomas Buxton wrote in 1840 that the best way to suppress the slave trade was to offer Africa’s slaving elites legitimate business that would give them means to satisfy their hunger for Western goods. “The African has acquired a taste for the civilised world. They have become essential to his. To say that the African, under present circumstances, shall not deal in man, is to say he shall long in vain for his accustomed gratification.” This was the crux of the African condition.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26415 Jan 31, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Appreciate the advice but im not gonna take something that effects another area... thats why i avoid perscribed medication for the most part..but the tea sounds pleasing....
I didn't know monsters had periods ??!!/=??

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26417 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
When Britain abolished the slave trade in 1807 it not only had to contend with opposition from white slavers but also from African rulers who had become accustomed to wealth gained from selling slaves or from taxes collected on slaves passed through their domain. African slave-trading classes were greatly distressed by the news that legislators sitting in parliament in London had decided to end their source of livelihood. But for as long as there was demand from the Americas for slaves, the lucrative business continued.English missionary and abolitionist Thomas Buxton wrote in 1840 that the best way to suppress the slave trade was to offer Africa’s slaving elites legitimate business that would give them means to satisfy their hunger for Western goods.“The African has acquired a taste for the civilised world. They have become essential to his. To say that the African, under present circumstances, shall not deal in man, is to say he shall long in vain for his accustomed gratification.” This was the crux of the African condition.
Why don't you worry about getting some tampons to insert in your mouth ..it's pretty obvious that's were the most disgusting stuff comes out of you..(= Worry about today not yesterday (don't exploit history for your benefit)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26419 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you worry about getting some tampons to insert in your mouth ..it's pretty obvious that's were the most disgusting stuff comes out of you..(= Worry about today not yesterday (don't exploit history for your benefit)
Who are you to tell strangers whether they should study their black history or not?
How is a slave descent person, learning about their history exploiting it?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26421 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
Go easy on Sharlimarr, we don't want to break something. lol.
Sometimes, common sense just eludes some of us. lol
Common sense eludes you and Anti_Chaos.
You both are incredibly dumb black men, so you assume other black men are as stupid and easily manipulated as you.
How do you think a few skinny white men were able to "steal" millions of fit, young strong Africans over a 400 year period, without the African Chiefs being heavily involved?
Just because you are stupid, doesn't mean that other African men are so stupid that whites could "steal" their people for 400 years and make money while African chiefs made no profit at all.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26422 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to tell strangers whether they should study their black history or not?
How is a slave descent person, learning about their history exploiting it?
Your black (or mixed)so why don't you focus on the strength aspects of blacks overcoming evil odds and the strength of their struggle and the accomplishments ..rather than looking at the ugly and giving credence to racist and haters??

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26423 Jan 31, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense eludes you and Anti_Chaos.
You both are incredibly dumb black men, so you assume other black men are as stupid and easily manipulated as you.
How do you think a few skinny white men were able to "steal" millions of fit, young strong Africans over a 400 year period, without the African Chiefs being heavily involved?
Just because you are stupid, doesn't mean that other African men are so stupid that whites could "steal" their people for 400 years and make money while African chiefs made no profit at all.
were there are consumers and profit ..people are going to sell others out..the fault still remains with the person bribing (wht man)just like the U.S government is supplying cocaine and crack through the CIA to it's citizens nobody will point the finger at them but the little drug dealer on the corner cause he's black
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26424 Jan 31, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Appreciate the advice but im not gonna take something that effects another area... thats why i avoid perscribed medication for the most part..but the tea sounds pleasing....
Just a question out of curiosity, but have you purchased your wig, yet?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26426 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know monsters had periods ??!!/=??
LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26427 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Your black (or mixed)so why don't you focus on the strength aspects of blacks overcoming evil odds and the strength of their struggle and the accomplishments ..rather than looking at the ugly and giving credence to racist and haters??
You didn't answer my question.
Why do you think you should decide whether other Blacks learn about the history of Transatlantic Slavery?

Why don't you mind your own buisness?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26428 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense, because you have no sense of history or days of old.
If you want to go with your lack of common sense on this matter, then one can state that the Europeans colonized Africa by simply shaking the hands of the AFricans while drinking a hot cup-a-tea.
Sharlimarr, we are adults here, be a grown woman with a bit of finnese and pride and stop being so stupid.
Don't interfere with my posts.
One minute you're complaining that no one was posting on this thread, then you start abusing people who post here.
YOU may not be able to emotionally deal with the fact that Africans (Nigerians, like your wife) sold us out... but I can deal with it.

There's no way, that even black men could be so stupid and blind as to not notice millions of young people going missing over 400 years.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26429 Jan 31, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>were there are consumers and profit ..people are going to sell others out..the fault still remains with the person bribing (wht man)just like the U.S government is supplying cocaine and crack through the CIA to it's citizens nobody will point the finger at them but the little drug dealer on the corner cause he's black
You really are a slave minded idiot.
White men did not even consider us to be human beings.
The Africans who sold us, looked just like us and even shared our customs and language.
I am more disgusted by my brother who sells me, than of the stranger from 1000s of miles away who buys me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26431 Jan 31, 2013
Anyway, those African countries have suffered for what they did.
They have lost many millions of citizens who could have helped build up there lands.
There greatest asset is their people and they threw away millions the fittest and strongest of their people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26435 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not abusing anyone...if i feel your comment is dumb and stupid, i have the right to say it.
But how dare you say the things you say about your own people.
This is a sensitive matter and i will hold you and anyone accountable with your derogatory statements about my ancestors.
You should be grateful enough that you were never there to be part of or witness what happened to them.
I have a serious problem with people like you who desecrate our people and loud when it suits you, even if it makes you look foolish and stupid.
You are very DESRESPECTFUL TO OUR ANCESTORS AND TO ALL BLACK PEOPLES OF THIS WORLD.
My ancestors were slaves.
So I am not disrespecting them when I post about African chiefs who sold my ancestors into slavery.
Why would you coddle your families enemies?
Clearly the Africans who sold my people into slavery were not family friends, were they.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26436 Jan 31, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you are an expert of factors of production. smh.
You need to do some reading.
African nations have been complaining about the depletion of their human resources, caused by Transatlantic slavery for decades.
They have acknowledged that many strong healthy people left the gene pool never to return.
It is also documented about the damage that was done at the time, they had far too many old weak men and women and not enough young strong people to farm and labour.
They hurt themselves when they hurt us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,784,464
Asians & Hispanics vs Blacks & Whites? 18 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Black trannys prefer white but white trannys pr... 26 min White 4
Hardcore "liberals" absolutely HATE armed blacks 31 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
people dont believe im biracial and its pissing... 1 hr Wiji 40
Remember the gym mat nighur? 1 hr Polaris 2
Has anyone seen Barros or Tamale? 2 hr THX White Warlord 17
"LIBERALS" Are CLOSE MINDED KNUCKLE DRAGGERS 2 hr The Patriot 43
Direct link between Opioid abuse and Trump voters 3 hr Firey Fellow 44 32
Are Mexicans the the new Blacks? 3 hr Deanna 92
Loser Trump just keeps on Losing... 10 hr Polaris 100