Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#26268 Jan 22, 2013
A woman who can cook, I mean who can REALLY COOK and LOVES to cook is definitely a keeper.
candella

Wichita, KS

#26269 Jan 22, 2013
Black - Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotfl...Selina is mentally unstable and a fked up old retarded beyotch who lives her life in the London Pubs. lmbao.
fo sho.

Since: May 10

UK

#26270 Jan 22, 2013
candella wrote:
selina don't post to me go back to living your miserable life you alcoholic bxtch
Is this shit for real???? Canday the dutty stinking pum pum hoe, is calling me an alchey? ROTFLMFAO! Now i am not going to lie, i've got some serious problems right now, but i would NEVER in a million years want to be you. REAL TALK!

UK

#26271 Jan 22, 2013
Now you two bitc*es talk amongst yourselves, i will be back.
Bigsmoke

UK

#26272 Jan 22, 2013
selina london wrote:
Now you two bitc*es talk amongst yourselves, i will be back.
When are we going to fcuk? I know you love young guys!
:)
candella

Wichita, KS

#26273 Jan 22, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Is this shit for real???? Canday the dutty stinking pum pum hoe, is calling me an alchey? ROTFLMFAO! Now i am not going to lie, i've got some serious problems right now, but i would NEVER in a million years want to be you. REAL TALK!
bxtch you was blowing up my inbox talking about how u wanted to hear my southern accent with your drunk azz.Go somewhere bxtch next time you'll think before tryna pop off at me with some bull shid.Ain't nobody tryna give you any attention.

UK

#26274 Jan 22, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
bxtch you was blowing up my inbox talking about how u wanted to hear my southern accent with your drunk azz.Go somewhere bxtch next time you'll think before tryna pop off at me with some bull shid.Ain't nobody tryna give you any attention.
Don't lie, you were getting slammed on the forum, so i Inboxed you to say it would be nice to hear your voice as i don't understand half the shit you talk about. When i jump on a bus across the UK to get some di*k, then and only then can you really check me! If i wanted attention sweetheart i can go to any thread and get it. Now go take your heroin, make sure you get a good vein.

UK

#26275 Jan 22, 2013
I'm going back to sleep!
Tom Foolery

Glasgow, UK

#26276 Jan 22, 2013

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#26277 Jan 22, 2013
http://s1171.beta.photobucket.com/user/SwadeN...

Who says men can't cook? I'm not the best but I can brew up a lil somethin'.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26278 Jan 22, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Talk to Stonedlove!
Roflmao
candella

Wichita, KS

#26279 Jan 22, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Don't lie, you were getting slammed on the forum, so i Inboxed you to say it would be nice to hear your voice as i don't understand half the shit you talk about. When i jump on a bus across the UK to get some di*k, then and only then can you really check me! If i wanted attention sweetheart i can go to any thread and get it. Now go take your heroin, make sure you get a good vein.
Bxtch get over it I turnt u down for giving out my number cause I knew your azz was drunk.If u don't understand it's simple don't read it and fxck off.I'm not the only poster on here u could obsess over.Go back fxck around with stabb cause u obviously don't have no respect for your boyfriend if u even have one.lol even men in the U.S know you british hoez are some of the most boring,sluttiest ugliest,trashiest women in the world.None of them are breaking their necks to get near u.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26280 Jan 22, 2013
Whoa lebihonest are up in here...

Im. Tired as fuk from the gym these two doofy arse white boys came in making all this gotdamn noise while lifting i wanted to throw a weight at their acne riddled faces .... the point of me picking this gym was to avoid the meatheads ehhh..

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#26281 Jan 22, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Whoa lebihonest are up in here...
Lol... you saw that too ... These people are crazy ain't they :)

Lmao....
candella

Wichita, KS

#26282 Jan 22, 2013
a haunted house was terrible.It makes black people look very bad.I will not watch anything by the wayans brothers again.So much nudity, unnecessary cursing and not very funny.It was very very bad.It kinda made me question the wayan brother's sexuality as well. smh it was BAD.I was upset that there was a couple who brought their kid to the movie because there were quite a few disturbing sex scenes in the movie that repulsed me deeply.I will probably have nightmares from this movie lol
candella

Wichita, KS

#26283 Jan 22, 2013
and black women are defintely not gonna like the movie either and by the looks up it makes marlon wayans look like a fxg.Watch it and you'll see what I mean.It seems like he tries to make men gravitate towards him in the movie
Coach Bill Cosbeotch

Bronx, NY

#26284 Jan 22, 2013
This month I will worship the basketball and popeyes to celebrate blacks history months.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#26285 Jan 22, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... you saw that too ... These people are crazy ain't they :)
Lmao....
Lol im over that it is what it is but tell me why your boy is in my inbox talking reckless about you haha... imma forward you the pm....

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#26286 Jan 22, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol im over that it is what it is but tell me why your boy is in my inbox talking reckless about you haha... imma forward you the pm....
Lol, Anti chaos is obsessed with me. It's probably just axe or some other little queer white boy. Still no photo evidence of him being black, and his posts are just as queer and illiterate as they've always been.:)

UK

#26287 Jan 22, 2013
candella wrote:
<quoted text>
Bxtch get over it I turnt u down for giving out my number cause I knew your azz was drunk.If u don't understand it's simple don't read it and fxck off.I'm not the only poster on here u could obsess over.Go back fxck around with stabb cause u obviously don't have no respect for your boyfriend if u even have one.lol even men in the U.S know you british hoez are some of the most boring,sluttiest ugliest,trashiest women in the world.None of them are breaking their necks to get near u.
Okay the syphillis has obviously reached your brain. I haven't got no respect for my man? LOOOOOOOOOL! I'm not the one getting pimped out by a granddad and sucking inmates di*k for drugs. Now on to the subject of Vamp, you're obsessed with him to the point of attacking any female on this thread that even has a small exchange with him. It freked him out so much that he told you to literally f**k off more than once. I know that banter that we had killed you! You were like, ""Selina is my girl she got a boyfriend" and he told you to mind your business. No man on here will mess with you like that as they are too scared you will stalk them and jump on the Greyhound. Instead of laying on your back getting more diseases than the Monkeys in the Congo, fix up your life. I really could of went in on you Canday! But i thought to myself, you need help more than i do.

You can have the last post, knock yourself out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,403,453
Black Males ROBBING ......EVERYTHING !!!!!!!! (Sep '13) 7 min Mia 3
White Guy Dating a Black Girl 22 min KIP 14
Dear White People 26 min Gremlin 245
The RNC tried to Cheat Trump out of Nomination 27 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Moses 47,326
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 36 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 2 hr Mite Be 155
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 6 hr bluestreak returns 327
More from around the web