Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: May 10

UK

#26039 Jan 17, 2013
I'm going to kill my brother! The police are not even going to hold me down.

Sorry Dad! xx

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#26040 Jan 17, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, if your gonna hate on me..hate on all bm including "Swade" ...I don't need you drooling over other bm and making me look bad Idiotsaywhat ..your acting very funny style, start acting like a gagger or else beyotch
Lol you jealous of swade?? I already told your stupid arse i use to datE and have dated bm swade would be a bm i would date if I were single.. he is debonair and looks refined although he is a little smart mouth at times :)......

Stop hating!! Just because I wouldn't look twice at you....

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26041 Jan 17, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you jealous of swade?? I already told your stupid arse i use to datE and have dated bm swade would be a bm i would date if I were single.. he is debonair and looks refined although he is a little smart mouth at times :)......
Stop hating!! Just because I wouldn't look twice at you....
The only one getting jealous is MrAnderson..I was never interested ..I just don't like the dual personality ..it makes me wonder who the hell am I fighting ?? Friend or foe

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#26042 Jan 17, 2013
fingers crossed......please...pretty please.Please please.I'm begging....I'm wanting it

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#26043 Jan 17, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
fingers crossed......please...pretty please.Please please.I'm begging....I'm wanting it
you need another man sounds like you've worn out the current one.Does he run the other way?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#26044 Jan 17, 2013
:)I nearly flipped when Issa Rae mentioned Azealia Banks in her online web series!

I swear I need to make my mark on iamOther!

...and man I'm HUNGRY!
Miss Alabama

United States

#26045 Jan 17, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Oooohhhhhh my god!!! Why are your but soo big and smelly? Did you cut the cheese! Ewwww! No hair, turd color skin, gorilla nostrils, tire lips for sucking a white prick.lol you know you would die to become a hott little blonde like me with blue eyes.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26046 Jan 17, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you need another man sounds like you've worn out the current one.Does he run the other way?
lol that's the furthest thing from my mind.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26047 Jan 17, 2013
watching bad girls club.lol excuse me kunta kinte
Philo Beddoe

Wise, VA

#26048 Jan 17, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
:)I nearly flipped when Issa Rae mentioned Azealia Banks in her online web series!
I swear I need to make my mark on iamOther!
...and man I'm HUNGRY!
Amazing! Look at that monkey climb that wall. Where did you get it at?

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26049 Jan 17, 2013
I'm talking to the guy I lost my virginity to 5 years ago I think he's falling for me.He says he enjoys being with me...at least sexually.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#26050 Jan 17, 2013
he always wants me on top.Have me do all the work.As long as he holds my massive tits that's ok.It's sexy seeing his pale hands on my dark mounds of flesh.

Location hidden

#26051 Jan 17, 2013
Yes!
Got some unsalted cashews, lol!:)
On my way home to throw down...
candella

Wichita, KS

#26052 Jan 17, 2013
losing my virginity to a big dxck blonde haired blue eyed guy that was good feeling.The sex is sooo good years later.His lip ring feels weird when were making out.We'd make a hot couple

Location hidden

#26054 Jan 17, 2013
My aunt on my father's side is always trying to contact me on facebook. She's getting on my nerves. I posted on this black hair page and she just straight bo-guarded her azz on the page, leaving a comment about me not calling/telking her.

This ho is so ratchet, I blocked her because I was ready to curse her out. I like the aunts on my mother's side; beautiful, successful and upright women. They all are the SH!T...I'm always going to them as far as business/financial knowledge if my mom doesn't know.
candella

Wichita, KS

#26055 Jan 17, 2013
dxmn he ate my pussi out so good the other night.I couldn't get my hand off his head.I came sooo hard.Felt so good.

Since: May 10

UK

#26056 Jan 17, 2013
You black men that f**k with white women, need HELP! No i am not being racist, you are p**sy's! My brother is one too.
candella

Wichita, KS

#26057 Jan 17, 2013
but for the bomb azz head I guess I would get the same treatment.Our relationship is purely lust
candella

Wichita, KS

#26058 Jan 17, 2013
Faustus wrote:
Candays massive boobs on my face.
I had an amazing orgasm 2 night ago just from having oral done on my breasts his mouth was the truth fa real

Location hidden

#26061 Jan 17, 2013
*texting her
...she got me messing up my words, smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MSNBC: Trump won 5 min Marcus Washington 77
IR at the walmart 5 min Mick 75
Flashback To 2008! 6 min Zero Reparations ... 1
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 7 min barefoot2626 674
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Slade surfer Thom... 1,432,747
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 15 min Michel Montvert 501
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 19 min ruiz 5,020
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Michel Montvert 48,859
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,372
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,250
More from around the web