#25888 Jan 14, 2013
I am off!:P

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25889 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
How can Big Mike have 305 points already?
How is that even possible?
I also wondered how a certain poster managed to stay number one for months when he was rarely on here...odd :P

Since: May 10

UK

#25891 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it.
How were Aziya and Anderson "playing"?
They were on an obscure thread, not bothering anyone...
Anyway, have a great day <3
Mind your own business, the same way you are telling everyone else to do. Keep warm!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25893 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
@ BF...
I'm sorry for all the battles we've had here.
Apology accepted.
Happy New Year to you:)

Location hidden

#25894 Jan 14, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>I also wondered how a certain poster managed to stay number one for months when he was rarely on here...odd :P
lmbao..strange things happen on topix. lol

Location hidden

#25895 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Snuggle up to the one you love :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rzo35edO74AXX
This is how i really feel today:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25896 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she ask you for any of this ^^^^^^
Why do you assume other BW are stupid?
Gal---Stop trying to stir up a fight...I told you....I don't cyber fight. As a matter of fact, I don't argue...PERIOD. Heck, I don't even argue with my husband. So you KNOW I'm not gonna argue with an Avatar. Debate? yes....cat fight? never. But your comment to me is not debatable.

Oh, BTW, Shalimarr--- Happy 2013. Huggs and blessings to you and yours.

smooches.
Bill Cosbeotch

Bronx, NY

#25897 Jan 14, 2013
Well its the cleveland show and I a proud to be back in my home town with all the black negroes. Theres old ones and new ones and even a gay crackhead. Thru good fun and bad fun its true popeyes chicken we share.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25898 Jan 14, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>I also wondered how a certain poster managed to stay number one for months when he was rarely on here...odd :P
You get 100 points for posting comments. You get 50 points for finding the word "TOPIX" on threads. Plus a point for each thread you go on.
How could Big Mike have had over 300 points so early on a Monday?
And has anyone ever found every letter in the word TOPIX to claim 50 points?

Location hidden

#25900 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
No lol if you get in the legal way, you've earned the right as a citizen to get paid just as much as I do. They're able to get jobs and such by using dead citizens social security cards. I live in CO where some have alrwady been caught and deported. Obama did state he's working on immigration reform for a pathway to citizenship for those who are already here. He didn't state the word amnesty, but he's liberal so I know what "pathway" means. We've seen it before. Democrats will definitely grant a pathway or amnesty to get their votes. The hard part is trying to get it passed by both the house and senate. We have a gridlock government right now so it'll be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm for immigration reform myself so we can work on more important things like creating jobsand lowering our debt. No doubt this is to get their votes for the most part anyway.
We have had Nigerians in the UK using dead people's birth certificates and claiming their national insurance numbers (needed to find legal work).
They had been using the birth certificates of babies who had died around the the time they themselves had been born.
They were also using them to claim Housing Benefit (a welfare that pays some or all of your rent) and unemployment benefit in numerous names.
Some of these Nigerians made big money.
I hope when they get caught the authorities don't inform the parents of the dead babies that their child's birth certificate has been used in a fraud :(

Location hidden

#25901 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen it before. Democrats will definitely grant a pathway or amnesty to get their votes.
A National Insurance card is the same as your Social Security Card.

Will the Republicans ever be voted back in if Obama can rely on almost every one of the 40 million black AA votes?

Location hidden

#25902 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
The Irish didn't use identify theft like today's illegals do. They've came through the pathway, not the wrong way. In order for us to keep track of criminals of any kind, we must know who you are. I live where there are illegals and when they committ crimes such as murder, they go back to Mexico never to be found. Not all illegals are like this of course. I don't know how the Brits look at laws there, but here we have laws in place for many reasons and one is to protect its citizens. They definitely do the jobs most Americans will not do. But when you've spent 4 years in college paying $40, 000 or more, you figure you'd want a job paying well above minimum wage. That's where the cheap labor comes in. No graduate from Yale will work for $8 per hour. We just have a broken system and government. When you're in the system the correct way, guess what? That's more tax dollars coming in, more revenue. I'm looking at it from that angle as well. Illegals send more money to Mexico than here. Can't blame them. However, not sure if you've realized, but we're trillions of dollars in debt. We can use all the "contribution to society" we can get. My future kids will end up paying for this.
I think the Mexicans are an extreme case which NO country would want within their borders.
America can get cheap labour from Ecuador, Peru, Panama, Honduras, Belize etc.
The Mexicans have turned their own country into one of the worse. most dangerous corrupt places on Earth to live.
If they can behave like that in their own ancient beautiful land where there forefathers have lived for so long, what will they be prepared to in America.
I think Mexico and Mexicans are a threat to the security of the USA and any president who is not fighting to get the illegal ones out of your country, will have lots of blood on his hands.
I would not step foot in Mexico or allow my daughter to.

Location hidden

#25903 Jan 14, 2013
If I was a leader of a country... Mexicans, Brazilians, Nigerians, Pakistanis and Jamaicans would not be the kind of people I would want.
Without them, the crime rate and threat to national security will be much lower.

Location hidden

#25904 Jan 14, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how i really feel today:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EP8h3OaHM3cXX
Hmmnnn :)
I feel like wearing black stockings!

Location hidden

#25905 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmnnn :)
I feel like wearing black stockings!
Oh dear God.:)

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#25906 Jan 14, 2013
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/Swad...

Running low, anybody up for buying me a new bottle?

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#25909 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you must feel. Lately I haven't had the desire to drink though which I guess is good.
I'm trying to be more healthy, and build more muscle tone. Some days people make the no drinking thing rrrrreally challenging.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#25910 Jan 14, 2013
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not using your home address. Use a P.O. box instead.
Be safe.
.....they're always nice in the beginning....they're not in prison for simply jaywalking. Think about it.
DO NOT send these guys money. Many of these guys have dozens of women sending them money.
"I NEED MONEY FOR STAMPS AND STATIONERY" is commonly used by prisoner to their pen pals.
Another good idea is to make sure your prisoner pal has a LOOOOOONG sentence (not getting out anytime soon).
Or write to a prisoner OVERSEAS.
Again....be safe.
Very good advice. She could write a U.S. soldier serving overseas. A letter, even from a stranger, brightens their day. Trust me on this one.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#25911 Jan 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she ask you for any of this ^^^^^^
Why do you assume other BW are stupid?
lol because she is stupid much like yourself just saying.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#25912 Jan 14, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans can't stand that behavior. It's the government who allow them in. It's the one thing both Dems and Repubs have in common. It costs Americans in many ways. That's why there are minutemen at the borders with guns. Companies like cheap labor and government need their votes. It's quite ridiculous.
Very well said and absolutely true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lice Chronicles 11 min THE BLUEPRINT 22
Coretta do your pimp know u on Topix & Not Back... 12 min THE BLUEPRINT 9
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 13 min THE BLUEPRINT 29
Free First Class Tickets To Mozambique 16 min MzThAnG 1
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 16 min ThomasA 11
exterminate all crackers 23 min aaa 9
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 26 min aaa 34
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr Ghostblade 85
it must really suck being black! 3 hr KIP 60
White people GO AWAY 6 hr White 272