Whats on your mind Thread.

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Golden showers

#25095 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And why should a so-call white man concern himself with that?
LOL! I have told you that I'm here for the entertainment. I've never said otherwise.

And you are my puppet. Dance! Dance!

>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>ROLLIN<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25096 Jan 6, 2013
Catching up wrote:
it funny too. i wondered why they were attacking vampire but then i read the comment from mayo where she says she is mad because vampire never stood up to anderson for her.
lmao oh my goodness. you people are a trip. anderson if want something to play with go to walmart and but you some checkers and stop playing with these women emotions like thist.
Put on a bra and shut your pie hole.

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25097 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Anyway...
Vamp have you seen the new series that's coming on Starz in June...
Da Vinci's Demons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =430nr95KQz4XX
I saw it and I'm looking forward to it.

The fact that you and I like so many of the same shows disturbs me on so many levels that it's not even funny.

*Shudders*

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25098 Jan 6, 2013
canday wrote:
this crazy cracka is begging me to fxck his brains out lol.I haven't seen him in so long though.And not really in the mood right now I'm going to bed.Not in the mood for a booty call
LOL! You're crazy Canday.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25099 Jan 6, 2013
Artsy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Put on a bra and shut your pie hole.
YOU put on a bra, Charlize McSockPuppet!

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25100 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I think I made you angry. Ha!
You can't make me angry. LOL! You have to care in order to be angry.

>>>>>>> >>>>>>>RO LLIN<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25101 Jan 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a sock in it bytch!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#25102 Jan 6, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready to make some money!!! But I'm looking forward to classes to start again.
Lol, I'm going back this semester too, what's your ultimate degree goal???

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25103 Jan 6, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
@anderson trolling..why would I go crazy over you? You are desperate to try and prove random strangers over the internet fell for you, another nobody over the internet..there was nothing in my actions that would suggest I went crazy over you...for one I never had anything with you for you to manipulate me, you act like we had some "thing" going around and myself as well as everyone else is trying to figure out just what that "thing" was in the first place...
You simply can't answer the question..what is it about you that would cause anyone ANYONE to become obsessed with you??? You spend your time chasing women who were minding their business all over the internet, then when they publicly diss you, you turn around and try to make them out to be women who are obsessed with you to save face.. Just when are you gibbs get it? Leave these women alone and stop stalking ppl..it's just plain creepy...
Jaz I will break the posting rules so you can move forward. I will respond to this post and a lot you a response that I will respond to and then whatever is going on should be considered done.

Me and you have never posted to each other and there has never been any type of interest between us. I have no interest and you, and you have no interest in me.

Nobody has ever seen us talking because we don't talk. I don't talk about you, and I don't think you talk about me when you are here.

Go ahead and respond and ask whatever question or whatever. Get it all out your system.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25104 Jan 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!

Man take it easy on that transgender. Haha!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25105 Jan 6, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you spend way too much time stroking your own ego, dude...the only person who would think for a second that any of these women besides stonedlove had/showed any interest in you at all is yourself...stop insulting our intelligence..
Jaz nobody posts anything about relationships or trying to get with each other. Nobody here thinks I like you, nor that you like me. Most have never seen us posting on a thread together.

Look, I will say this.

Everybody Jaz has no interest in me. She doesn't read my posts, and she thinks I'm fat.

:)

See babe, you're cool. Nobody thinks any off this. And if any body does, I'm telling them right now that they are severely mistaken.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25106 Jan 6, 2013
Catching up wrote:
it funny too. i wondered why they were attacking vampire but then i read the comment from mayo where she says she is mad because vampire never stood up to anderson for her.
lmao oh my goodness. you people are a trip. anderson if want something to play with go to walmart and but you some checkers and stop playing with these women emotions like thist.
In mayo's defense, since she was a real sweetheart, I don't think that's her. I think it's just an incredibly feminine white guy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25107 Jan 6, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
True ''cute but insane'' can work, LOL!
I hear you that sure is ''high school stuff''.
You could teach these females on here a lot but I see some don't want to hear it. But I strongly believe Shalimarr has a crush on you.
Azz licking Americans at the expense of Black Brits again Smokey :)

Location hidden

#25108 Jan 6, 2013
Catching up wrote:
so wait a minute, mayo shalirarr and jaz all went crazy over anderson? what a manipulative male h0 bag.
I know it's you and so does everybody else.

Location hidden

#25109 Jan 6, 2013
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
True ''cute but insane'' can work, LOL!
I hear you that sure is ''high school stuff''.
You could teach these females on here a lot but I see some don't want to hear it. But I strongly believe Shalimarr has a crush on you.
I'm actually surprised you even follow our arguments.
Why would a 22 year old guy, follow the online arguments between 2 single mothers in their 30s?

You are just an azz licker... I know that because I "compliment" Buckeye more than anybdy else here.... but you decided I have a crush on the person whose the most hateful.

You didn't notice how she almost sh!ts herself with excitement every time my pic is posted... Nah... you didn't notice that behaviour.
You just jumped in to undermine a black Brit on an American forum.

Very weak of you, especially for a young guy.
very weak.

Location hidden

#25110 Jan 6, 2013
Artsy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I have told you that I'm here for the entertainment. I've never said otherwise.
And you are my puppet. Dance! Dance!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>ROLLIN<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <
LMAO!
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#25111 Jan 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Azz licking Americans at the expense of Black Brits again Smokey :)
:)
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#25112 Jan 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually surprised you even follow our arguments.
Why would a 22 year old guy, follow the online arguments between 2 single mothers in their 30s?
You are just an azz licker... I know that because I "compliment" Buckeye more than anybdy else here.... but you decided I have a crush on the person whose the most hateful.
You didn't notice how she almost sh!ts herself with excitement every time my pic is posted... Nah... you didn't notice that behaviour.
You just jumped in to undermine a black Brit on an American forum.
Very weak of you, especially for a young guy.
very weak.
I'm not following anything, every time I click on this thread you're arguing with her, it's something I've noticed, not ''followed'', learn the difference.

You wish ''MsNewNew'' would smother her black American pucci all over your face but she don't roll like that.

I've gathered already that you have very poor judgment of people so spare me your thoughts on what you consider me.

Location hidden

#25113 Jan 7, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not following anything, every time I click on this thread you're arguing with her, it's something I've noticed, not ''followed'', learn the difference.
You wish ''MsNewNew'' would smother her black American pucci all over your face but she don't roll like that.
I've gathered already that you have very poor judgment of people so spare me your thoughts on what you consider me.
NewNew is Black Famous, so that poster doesn't have a pussie.
You must have been following or arguments or you would n't have decided which team to pick.

As for me having poor judgement of people, my child's dad has never had a period of unemployemtn since he left school.
he also is mentally stable, unlike the person you gave your son to.

So fck you and your judgement.
You have been following our arguments and you decided to azz lick the American.

Stop imagining me in sexual situations, you sick little pervert.
Fck off and mind your business AZZ licker.
You are the average age for a solider in Afghanistan and 3 years older than the average age of soldiers sent to fight in Vietnam... yet you are a weak azz licking coward.

Your judgement is fcked and your son will pay for your fcked up judgement.
You arrogant azz licker!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25114 Jan 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
NewNew is Black Famous, so that poster doesn't have a pussie.
Then you are also Anderson, so you don't have a pussie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,383,825
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 6 min RMGHispanic Causi... 73
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 10 min Fraul 22
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 10 min Joe 1,532
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 10 min RMGHispanic Causi... 71
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 12 min Fraul 13
Why are whites taller and stronger than blacks ... (Dec '11) 14 min Stupid Thread 148
I do not like black men 14 min Stupid Thread 49
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 55 min Redefined 62
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 2 hr Johnny 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr You knew 134,446
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Moses 44,956
More from around the web