Whats on your mind Thread.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#24998 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Anderson, she mention you twice for no reason... well we know why.:) What's sad is that she used the excuse to approach Mayo as a dyke was because she thought it was you playing a joke... when the PM has Mayo name on the account message. Why would she think you were her. SMH
She knew Mayo was a female. She's just some sck weirdo that accidentally got pregnant.

As you can see by her actions, she has absolutely no interest in being a mother.

Look at the dumb things she puts before her daughter.. AA men??? She's probably met 2, if that.

If she put as much effort into her relationship as she puts into being obsessed with AA men and you, then she wouldn't be single now.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24999 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ This from a so called Pro Black Man ^^^
Doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of BW.
White men marry and have long relationships with non-white women.
That includes black women.
white men BETTER have successful relationships with other races of women, especially when they BARELY fcuk with y'all in the first place (according to statistics).

And just because a relationship is LONG does not mean its SUCCESSFUL. But, out of all people, I shouldn't have to tell YOU THAT.

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Golden showers

#25000 Jan 6, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You're welcome.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25001 Jan 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you're baby daddy "wasn't unfaithful, he wasn't unkind, he wasn't a gambler or a criminal" were all the things that you realized about him when he left your stupid @$$, however, while he was in closer proximity to you & the child you share, I assure you that you refused to acknowledge those attributes when you had him...THIS IS WHY HE LEFT.
You claim that the "relationship" disbanded when he grew more "devout"...but here's my isssue with that...
...a man getting closer to "god"...does NOT drive him further away from his family.
You CLAIM that it was because you refused to convert to Islaam, but let's be honest shall we...
...you're the type of "woman" that would convert to ANYTHING just as long as d!ck was attatched. If the d!ck was screaming "allhu akbar"...your @$$ would be screaming "allahu akbar"! If the d!ck was "Christian"...you'd be "Christian". If the d!ck is Rasta...you'd be Rasta. B!tches like YOU flow with whatever the
d!ck DICKtates. This is how I know that you're baby daddy split for other reasons besides him "striving for allah".
Brilliant! Interesting! Agree!

That dude left her azz high and dry. Probably for a white woman or something.
Carol

Orem, UT

#25002 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's women who push for marriage. The men do the proposing, but i think that happens after the woman lets him know that she is dreaming of a wedding day and will feel cheated if she doesn't get one.
I don't think BE are any less marriage material than any other female group, i just think slave descent BW don't push for it.
I already told you what happened, blk women aren't being approached like they were 25 years ago.....

when blk women played mammy to WW and helped legitimized them in their homes and blk communities ....

With their, brothers, sons, nephews, male cousins.....

these blk women allowed WW to change our sexual and social norms...

WW introduced blk men to tacky sex without strings attached... whereas most blk women want relationships....

Sex in the streets, in front of kids, s*cking and swallowing was their claim to fame in the 80s.

Yet subserviant butch mammy type blk women are still playing mammy to aWW helping them replace them...

Men want the woman on top....

The minute a blk woman plays mammy... She's putting herself in the inferior position....

sort of like the maid....

while they're building up WW's stock in the eyes of all men.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25003 Jan 6, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready to go back to work?
Lol.. dreading it.. how about you????

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25005 Jan 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
The fact that you feel that non-Black men are so privy to a "clean slate" says a lot.
I also find it ridiculous that you'd suggest that I , of all people would would have a "low opinion of Black women". But...AGAIN...I think you're just projecting how it is I feel about YOU, onto the Black woman collective.
Nah. You didn't say anything to Anderson when he posted that diatribe against BW because he was trying to get white cooch. You kept your cawk scking mouf shut about that. Didn't you?

Nevermind. I already know the answer.
Carol

Orem, UT

#25006 Jan 6, 2013
TMT wrote:
<quoted text>whats up carol! Carol that chicken you were frying smelled good! I was out front in the green van. Why were you yelling at those kids?
Why are you pretending to be that spamming guy.... Why are you feds trolling under different names.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25007 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>All these things might seem great about HIM to you, the point we are making is that it is YOU who has mental problems and we know because of your warped mind there is no way he stayed with you for 13 years... it was all in your head. Do you honestly think we should believe the word of a woman who trolls as a white woman and man... plus others. I think not... Stoned just face it, you're a certified retard.
I don't care what you believe.
You are the only person here who cares what anonymous online strangers think.
Everything you post comes from a place of hate.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#25008 Jan 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
She knew Mayo was a female. She's just some sck weirdo that accidentally got pregnant.
As you can see by her actions, she has absolutely no interest in being a mother.
Look at the dumb things she puts before her daughter.. AA men??? She's probably met 2, if that.
If she put as much effort into her relationship as she puts into being obsessed with AA men and you, then she wouldn't be single now.
Are you sure it was an accident? She seems desperate for love.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25009 Jan 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! Interesting! Agree!
That dude left her azz high and dry. Probably for a white woman or something.
Or an "AYRAB"!

HAHAHAHA!!
Carol

Orem, UT

#25010 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Carol, I thought you had change since I tried to help you with that spying issue on your PC. Now I'm going to tell them the truth about you.:)
You're a scary criminal hoodrat... no wonder your mammy behind, kisses up to your accomplices pure evil Blonde old hag girl, anderson azita etc etc etc

Location hidden

#25011 Jan 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you're baby daddy "wasn't unfaithful, he wasn't unkind, he wasn't a gambler or a criminal" were all the things that you realized about him when he left your stupid @$$, however, while he was in closer proximity to you & the child you share, I assure you that you refused to acknowledge those attributes when you had him...THIS IS WHY HE LEFT.
You claim that the "relationship" disbanded when he grew more "devout"...but here's my isssue with that...
...a man getting closer to "god"...does NOT drive him further away from his family.
You CLAIM that it was because you refused to convert to Islaam, but let's be honest shall we...
...you're the type of "woman" that would convert to ANYTHING just as long as d!ck was attatched. If the d!ck was screaming "allhu akbar"...your @$$ would be screaming "allahu akbar"! If the d!ck was "Christian"...you'd be "Christian". If the d!ck is Rasta...you'd be Rasta. B!tches like YOU flow with whatever the
d!ck DICKtates. This is how I know that you're baby daddy split for other reasons besides him "striving for allah".
You're just posting bull sh!t. I can't believe you are a middle aged father of 2!
My ex did not leave me.
He proposed twice in the relationship.
The second time he was devout and I knew I would have to convert and live the same way his mother, sisters and sister-in-law live.

I didn't want to do it.
I don't want that life style.
His rediscovery of his faith changed him and his outlook. From big things, to small things like what movies we could watch, what friends we could keep and what friends we should let go of.

He changed and the relationship was no longer viable.

“Gold crayons”

Level 2

Golden showers

#25012 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Carol, I thought you had change since I tried to help you with that spying issue on your PC. Now I'm going to tell them the truth about you.:)
You and the TRUTH do not belong in the same sentence together. Habitual liar is what you are.

Level 9

#25013 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you believe.
You are the only person here who cares what anonymous online strangers think.
Everything you post comes from a place of hate.
Its about time you got the hint... keep it short from your normal BS of repeats.

Scrolling to your last sentence... that looks new.

For over a year you've been posting to and about me. Now let me ask you this since you mention a place of hate... Will you post another word to me tonight or tomorrow?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25014 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure it was an accident? She seems desperate for love.
She wants love that stimulates her puxxy. Not her heart.

Some people are oversexed like that. That's why the nature of everything about her is nasty raunchy sexual stuff.

It was definitely an accident.

Location hidden

#25015 Jan 6, 2013
@ Vamp.
You think I am sex crazy... but lets be real. While I'm posting on topix, I could easily create an account on Plenty of fish and be getting fcked royally, within 48 hours!
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#25016 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Its about time you got the hint... keep it short from your normal BS of repeats.
Scrolling to your last sentence... that looks new.
For over a year you've been posting to and about me. Now let me ask you this since you mention a place of hate... Will you post another word to me tonight or tomorrow?
Shalimarr wants to eat your pucci and ''she mad'' that you don't go ''roll like that''.

Her fantasy is probably you, her and Anderson doing you know what!

Level 9

#25017 Jan 6, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a scary criminal hoodrat... no wonder your mammy behind, kisses up to your accomplices pure evil Blonde old hag girl, anderson azita etc etc etc
Hootrat? But the FBI is not searching through my shrubs and hedges, my trash-bin, my pc for evidence of a crime. How's that working out for you? Have they found anything yet?:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#25018 Jan 6, 2013
Artsy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. You didn't say anything to Anderson when he posted that diatribe against BW because he was trying to get white cooch. You kept your cawk scking mouf shut about that. Didn't you?
Nevermind. I already know the answer.
Listen here, "HAZEL"...YOU're as aware of that bruhvas personal position on Black women than I am. His notions on the Black woman never stopped you and all of YOUR monikers from interacting with him so dont condemn me that I haven't ceased from interacting with him too.

Me & Smitty used to go AT IT over the sh!t he'd say about Black women, so...I don't know what the fcuk you're talking about. Or is that some sorta lame way to divert the attention off of that tin foiled cap wearin' StonedSCRUB??

Fcuk off, mayo. I never liked you...my homie never liked you...you try too hard...you're too pressed...you'll do anything for the slightest bit of attention even if it means humiliating yourself and that's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 1 min SlayWithTheTruth 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 min Ben 1,067
The BLEAK FUTURE of Tiny U S A 9 min Trayvons Last Ski... 6
BIG DADDY!!! I'm over here! 10 min misfit 0676 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min VetnorsGate 1,497,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min Real 51,346
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 33 min Real 136,923
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr dbiggs69 43
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 3 hr TheFightinthedog 46
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Lori899 1,366