Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#24769 Jan 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning!!!!!
Hey!!:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#24770 Jan 6, 2013
Wow! You know its ashame when a person has to mentally program their self to act like they have good sense when meeting new people. There's no doubt this person is crazy off line too. Shouldn't kept that secret to yourself... SMH!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#24771 Jan 6, 2013
I hope he doesn't do anything to my grandma because I heard he threaten her.She just needs to move out of there.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#24772 Jan 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You raise an interesting point in regards to pro athletes who have ascended to that platau of competition but have yet to mentally, intellectually allowed themselves to contend at that level successfully. This is why the league has been debating on whether or not they allow players to enter the NBA too young.
Now, Westbrook is a hot head! He goes to war wit' it. James Harden when he was with them was a cool customer too. I found out just how cool he was when Metta World Peace elbowed the sh!t out of him. Remember that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LjCGlsoRMAoXX
They need too, you're earning that type of income for a reason.

Westbrook plays like he's on speed or something. Yes, I do remember that bold move.:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#24773 Jan 6, 2013
smh mutha fxcker done ate all my caramel almond butter. smh dumbazz bxtch.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24774 Jan 6, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I may have to go down to alabama to help my grandma sell her house.She was gonna put it in my name but her boyfriend is acting.He's been with her for over 30 years and I think he's doing drugs or something
Canday... your grandma has a boyfriend for 30 years?
wow!
Interesting living arrangements.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24775 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Wow! You know its ashame when a person has to mentally program their self to act like they have good sense when meeting new people. There's no doubt this person is crazy off line too. Shouldn't kept that secret to yourself... SMH!
You take this place and YOURSELF way too seriously.
I was joking... I'm sure everybody else realized.

There are some incredibly stupid people on this site.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#24776 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You take this place and YOURSELF way too seriously.
I was joking... I'm sure everybody else realized.
There are some incredibly stupid people on this site.
I wonder why you trolls are so quick to make a comment like that? LOL!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24777 Jan 6, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Canday... your grandma has a boyfriend for 30 years?
wow!
Interesting living arrangements.
Marriage is very much part of white culture, black people don't get married even half as much as whites.

I thought you would have known that. 70% of AA women will never be married.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#24778 Jan 6, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Canday... your grandma has a boyfriend for 30 years?
wow!
Interesting living arrangements.
yeap she took good care of his azz.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24779 Jan 6, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Good morning/partial afternoon topix:)
"Chocolate Thunder"!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24780 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is very much part of white culture, black people don't get married even half as much as whites.
I thought you would have known that. 70% of AA women will never be married.
Where did that leave you with your white man?
If this is so, shouldn't the white man to whom you birth a child proved it?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24781 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you trolls are so quick to make a comment like that? LOL!
And then turn right around and do something to either discredit or decimate themselves or BOTH!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24782 Jan 6, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
yeap she took good care of his azz.
You need to have a Long-Talk with your grandma and let her know whats "going-Down."

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24783 Jan 6, 2013
Black men get married more than black women do, simply because BM have much higher IR... and the WW they have relationships with demand marriage in a way BW don't.
If BW had equally high IR, their marriage rates would match BM, because they would also be under pressure to marry from white partners.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24784 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
They need too, you're earning that type of income for a reason.
Westbrook plays like he's on speed or something. Yes, I do remember that bold move.:)
Westbrook is HYPE!

OKC shoulda cleared their bench after that cheap shot. That man could've been maimed from that bullsh!t. If I had been playing for OKC, I woul have SHREDDED that n!**a. I'd STILL be sittin' out.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24785 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Black men get married more than black women do, simply because BM have much higher IR... and the WW they have relationships with demand marriage in a way BW don't.
If BW had equally high IR, their marriage rates would match BM, because they would also be under pressure to marry from white partners.
Very confusing comment. lmbao.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24786 Jan 6, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did that leave you with your white man?
If this is so, shouldn't the white man to whom you birth a child proved it?
My ex was not Christian.. he is from a Muslim family.
For us to get married, I would have had to convert to Islam. But I chose not to convert or get married.
You claim to be from a Caribbean family, Caribbean countries have very low marriage rates and very high OOW rates.
Yet you were trying to make Canday feel bad about her grand mother.

You really are a liar... you have no links to the Caribbean or it's culture at all.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24787 Jan 6, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Black men get married more than black women do, simply because BM have much higher IR... and the WW they have relationships with demand marriage in a way BW don't.
If BW had equally high IR, their marriage rates would match BM, because they would also be under pressure to marry from white partners.
Sharlimarr, sometimes " a word or two" can suffice.

Pure Verbosity.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24788 Jan 6, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you trolls are so quick to make a comment like that? LOL!
I'm not a troll. You are the person who uses things against posters and even posts private messages. YOU are what the owners of this website would call a TROLL.

Also you don't decide what other people post.
You're a mentally sick idiot... fck off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Are Weak! 4 min Moses 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Time again 1,375,787
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Moses 43,710
Why all black women must breed with white men! 19 min Johnny 100
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 21 min Moses 336
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min Hittite 133,451
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 40 min Trumping On 19
News Trump's white voter problem 1 hr Mike NY 46
More from around the web