Whats on your mind Thread.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#24334 Jan 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Blondegirl, y'all to be careful doing that. Don't allow yourself to get caught up.
I know, and its good advice- because i do have a habit of doing just that - getting too caught up.
Everyone who I make the mistake of telling that I write to these guys have nothing but really bad things to say about me doing it, especially my family; which I understand because there is a potential concern, but I only write to the one guy now and I like hearing from him. Gives both of us a different perspective on issues - to me its not any worse than yacking to a whole bunch of people who I don't know every single day- lol, right here in crazytopixland :)
He's no different. Except he's been all alone in a 6' X 9' cage for the past 30 years. Can you even imagine.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24335 Jan 3, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's a badge of honor, don't you think?
^^^^^^^I thought I smelled wet dog^^^^^^^

Since: May 10

UK

#24336 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to humiliate women. I know that I pick on VS a lot but he's not "officially" a woman..........yet. New is a butch d!ke.
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>ROLLIN <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<
F**K OFF!
Mokie

United States

#24337 Jan 3, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you just leave me alone and take your anger out on something else?
who knows! You could be a guy. Cant tell you nicca bitches are masculent. I wanna punch you In your big mouth. Where you live?
canday

Wichita, KS

#24338 Jan 3, 2013
too bad they won't be able to hear my sweet southern accent on the phone.But that would drive them crazy

Level 8

Location hidden

#24339 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they are and the artsy types. I like the ones into music too but they are a little to wild to get into a relationship with.
I think they are cute too.
I'M "ARTSY"! I can get real wicked with a 72 count of Crayola's.

Once I grab that gold crayon...stick it in the sharpener that's on the back of the box...I GOES TO WAR WIT' THAT GOLD CRAYON!!!!!

:D
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#24340 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Good gawd almighty. I'm going to need some kind of translator to decipher this shyt.
Topix. LOL!
Ya can't find a ''translator to decipher'' them words there still.
canday

Wichita, KS

#24341 Jan 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>DAWG...don't evn sweat that.
Its a small thing to agiant!
;{)
miter stabb graces us with his impeccable timing

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24342 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>So true, thanks hun!
(I don't know how I missed this post)
Whoever it may be...he will be my first OFFICIAL love.
You're welcome! I know you will pick a good man!! Being in love is a beautiful thing. But it's painful when you end up with a broken heart. When me and my ex broke up, I was depressed for months and took me a while to get over him. But I'm good now lol.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#24343 Jan 3, 2013
canday wrote:
<quoted text>
I just started they won't get my emails till tomorrow because it's only on the 4th and 20th of every month.That's cool how is he coping with that.It sucks being on death row knowing the day you have to die.That's terrible.I will probably hear something tomorrow or the next day I don't know how it works.It says they print it off and give it to the inmates.I'm going to send some cards out too.
Oh, you write by email? I write by real letters sent thru the mail, and he can write every single day if he wants to- there's no limit i mean. He's had 2 stays of execution in the past 15 years, the last one was in 08 i think. So there is no definite date, and getting answers about anything is next to impossible- its like they just forgot all about him. Nothing is going forward, he's living in limbo.
Its sad; most of his family has died since he's been there, and the rest might as well be, their lives have gone on and his doesn't seem to matter to them anymore- he hasn't had one visitor in the past 3 years. I hate the entire prison system, its fcked up and completely worthless.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24344 Jan 3, 2013
Swade wrote:
"Looks like the Lakers are going to the Finals this year"
- Stevie Wonder
Fam...have you been watching these CLIPPERS??!

Level 3

Location hidden

#24345 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
I wish I could meet some of the posters offline...like New New, Vamp, Buckeye, Panma, Jaz, etc.
I think we would have a lot of fun. A lot of clowning around too!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#24346 Jan 3, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I know, and its good advice- because i do have a habit of doing just that - getting too caught up.
Everyone who I make the mistake of telling that I write to these guys have nothing but really bad things to say about me doing it, especially my family; which I understand because there is a potential concern, but I only write to the one guy now and I like hearing from him. Gives both of us a different perspective on issues - to me its not any worse than yacking to a whole bunch of people who I don't know every single day- lol, right here in crazytopixland :)
He's no different. Except he's been all alone in a 6' X 9' cage for the past 30 years. Can you even imagine.
I know what you're saying... Well I guess you can't stop writing now since he's there depending on your letters.

Level 3

Location hidden

#24347 Jan 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>..And Y'ALL know it too!!!
;{)
How you doin??? How was your day???
canday

Wichita, KS

#24348 Jan 3, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>who knows! You could be a guy. Cant tell you nicca bitches are masculent. I wanna punch you In your big mouth. Where you live?
Would u please stop.Go get high and beat off.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24349 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Really in the movie, one of the dudes are using a dark skinned black woman as a "dog"...
Man: "Hey chocolate, can you get off your (ph)at @ss and get dressed"
Lady: "Why"
Man: "Is (whatever his name is) gonna have to choke a b!tch?"
..........I'M DONE!
???!

Wow...

Level 3

Location hidden

#24350 Jan 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I'M "ARTSY"! I can get real wicked with a 72 count of Crayola's.
Once I grab that gold crayon...stick it in the sharpener that's on the back of the box...I GOES TO WAR WIT' THAT GOLD CRAYON!!!!!
:D
Lmfao and what do you draw with that gold crayon????

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#24351 Jan 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you're saying... Well I guess you can't stop writing now since he's there depending on your letters.
well...sure I could. But I don't want to :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#24352 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
DNA & African Americans...interesting video, I'm not sure what to think about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you have Native American ancestry...to your knowledge?
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24353 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> F**K OFF!
Nice. You should have washed your mouth out while you were washing your nasty arse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 min MICHA 392
Topix AFAM Almost 100% Filled With Albino Start... 2 min End of USA Era 2
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 8 min jewelz 2,845
8 min ugly monkeys 4
Zimmerman verdict: a giant middle finger from w... 9 min curious 15
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 15 min TRUMP FAN 248
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min DimBOcRatssinakshun 1,417,599
The Real Clintons 1 hr bluestreak returns 58
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 3 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web