Whats on your mind Thread.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24277 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not reading all that shit, Moses! Serious tings GTFOH!!!!
Suck a D*ck....a big fat one! Add some nutts to it!

Since: May 10

UK

#24278 Jan 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck a D*ck....a big fat one! Add some nutts to it!
Moses, it is not your time, don't make me come to Chi town and stick my pinky up yours, you will c*m like same way you are chatting s**t.

UK

#24279 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb c*nt
dumb c*nt
dumb c*nt
Never come to London, man dem na play. Stay in a hotel please! Why is this miost wigger even ramping with me? I swear down, you told me to STFU, now make me
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#24280 Jan 3, 2013
Charles Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoping you will get the box of my sh!t that I mailed you this year.
Didn't you eat it already. Every time you smile it's caked up all over your rotten nasty teeth.
Charles Brown

Las Vegas, NV

#24281 Jan 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you eat it already. Every time you smile it's caked up all over your rotten nasty teeth.
Good thing the only time i smile is when i'm watching you eat my sh1t or else everyone would notice it.

once you get the package of my fresh sh1t i mailed you, are you going to eat it all by yourself or will you be sharing?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#24282 Jan 3, 2013
Charles Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the only time i smile is when i'm watching you eat my sh1t or else everyone would notice it.
once you get the package of my fresh sh1t i mailed you, are you going to eat it all by yourself or will you be sharing?
Don't waste you time posting to me. I'm too happy to care about anything you have to say. Is this a case of misery loves company. You should know that I'm so confident in myself that no matter what you write does not effect me. I see you're trying to create a fight again, but I will do it on my terms not yours. I'm always in control so don't you forget that,parasite. I'll rip you to pieces when I'M good and ready.

UK

#24283 Jan 3, 2013
Sock IT, come back!
Charles Brown

Las Vegas, NV

#24284 Jan 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste you time posting to me. I'm too happy to care about anything you have to say. Is this a case of misery loves company. You should know that I'm so confident in myself that no matter what you write does not effect me. I see you're trying to create a fight again, but I will do it on my terms not yours. I'm always in control so don't you forget that,parasite. I'll rip you to pieces when I'M good and ready.
You're eating my sh1t right now aren't you?

You sneaky little codger you. I wonder what the delay in my box of sh1t arriving to your address was this time when it normally arrives in 2-3 business days... you've had it all along.

Was it still warm? Spicy? I had mexican right before I shat it out.

Eat up. eat it all in one sitting. any left overs store then in a bucket of water so that the "moisture doesn't escape".

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#24285 Jan 3, 2013
Lol!! Look like we had a troll fest up in here. All that partying and they still wasn't able to break nothing down. LOL!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#24286 Jan 3, 2013
I want to write a prisoner.I wonder if it cost anything I would love to write a letter to someone in prison

Level 9

#24287 Jan 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Good Morning :) And yes, she is absolutely obsessed with you.
Anything I posted on the forum, she would run to my inbox and post to me.. "When NewNew sees that" or "Look what NewNEw did".. or "when you do this it embarrasses me in front of NewNew".
Lol, she is absolutely obsessed with you, and has been that way for a long time.
SMH! I believe it, that fool is truly crazy. My gosh! I know one thing for sure you couldn't walk away saying you fcked her brains out when there's nothing there. And she's still proving how important I am by twisting things around just to give her an excuse to post about Me.

You're lucky and you need to go buy your woman some flowers and give a hug for almost messing up.:)

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#24288 Jan 3, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
I want to write a prisoner.I wonder if it cost anything I would love to write a letter to someone in prison
no conjugal visits

Level 9

#24289 Jan 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>SALMON...MAXI DRESSES...
...y'all are really titillating me here today.
Please! That's everyday... Lol!

UK

#24290 Jan 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Lol!! Look like we had a troll fest up in here. All that partying and they still wasn't able to break nothing down. LOL!!
2 Trolls, go back and check it!

Level 9

#24291 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> 2 Trolls, go back and check it!
Okay, because I definitely scrolled by and didn't read any of their comments... Lol!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#24292 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
F**K this! Which one of you bitches wants to go first? Sock It, Agent or Stonedlove???
Come on point, I am not playing!
Lol..

Don't you think you owe a few apologies after finding out the true nature of Stonelove the hard way?

Apologize to me. You may do it via PM if you would like to keep your pride.

I also give you the opportunity to apologize via PM, and respond negatively to this post, and I will NOT release the PM you sent, leaving all the onlookers to think you just cursed at this very generous offer that I am giving you.

The apology will remain our secret, and you can curse and talk all the smack here you need to in order to save face.

Go ahead and send the PM.

UK

#24293 Jan 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..
Don't you think you owe a few apologies after finding out the true nature of Stonelove the hard way?
Apologize to me. You may do it via PM if you would like to keep your pride.
I also give you the opportunity to apologize via PM, and respond negatively to this post, and I will NOT release the PM you sent, leaving all the onlookers to think you just cursed at this very generous offer that I am giving you.
The apology will remain our secret, and you can curse and talk all the smack here you need to in order to save face.
Go ahead and send the PM.
Ha ha ha, no sweethreat you are not getting an apology from me! My left tit said noooooo.

UK

#24294 Jan 3, 2013
f*** the typos
Mokie

United States

#24295 Jan 3, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
did you wash your stankin black ashy gorilla looking ass? Why you ugly dykes cant grow hair and why you sport relaxers?trying to have that white look and you wish you were light skin? Lol you bitches are the biggest joke of all women in this world

UK

#24296 Jan 3, 2013
Agent has lost his mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,600,134
Evil Kabbal Maceo lost his LIFE AND HAS NOTHING! 32 min Maceo is Legion 2
Kevin Hart Mistress said 420k for one Night beh... 34 min Maceo is Legion 1
BM Rant: Where's my Father? Why doesn't he want... 1 hr Maceo is Legion 1
The AA race turning primarily GAY due to lack o... 1 hr Maceo is Legion 1
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 1 hr Maceo is Legion 45
"Whites" Now Viewed and Treated as SUBHUMANS 1 hr Maceo is Legion 7
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr sbt 128
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 3 hr vbs 16
why whites here hate blacks so ? 8 hr CAC 40