Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#24261 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
I'm getting in the bath now, you pussyole's! NOW judge that!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry about them and just come jump in the bath with me already!
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24262 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> You exposed yourself a long time ago, how many accounts have i checked you on? You are a pu**y straight up and down. Now buss an V ice Gangnam style.
Liar. I've never posted to you. Dumb c*nt. Let these gangstas handle their busines and you just sit there and STFU.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24263 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
I'm getting in the bath now!!!!
LOL! I guess it's national news seeing as how you rarely take one.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24264 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets me and you ignore her and VampSissy. No more posting to them even if they mention us. Can you handle that?
Obviously not me. Some people are SO pathetic.
Sock it

United States

#24267 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I've never posted to you. Dumb c*nt. Let these gangstas handle their busines and you just sit there and STFU.
Obviously not me. Some people are SO pathetic.
Sock it

United States

#24268 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not me. Some people are SO pathetic.
Dumbarse. I'm off to get my a hole bleached so my guy can ram rod it in style.

I love the cawk!!

See you homo's lataz!

~~~~~~~~~~ROLLIN~~~~~~~~~~

Since: May 10

UK

#24269 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I've never posted to you. Dumb c*nt. Let these gangstas handle their busines and you just sit there and STFU.
Are you for real? Call me a f**king c**t AGAIN and i will go Hackney on your arse, asks Stonedlove what i'm talking about.
Sock it

United States

#24270 Jan 3, 2013
I love the cawk! Where's vamp trannie so he can post to me while I play with myself.

Rollin!!!!

Since: May 10

UK

#24271 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about them and just come jump in the bath with me already!
I'm not a cougar!
Sock it

United States

#24273 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Are you for real? Call me a f**king c**t AGAIN and i will go Hackney on your arse, asks Stonedlove what i'm talking about.
Me and her want vamp to stick it in our arses!

Leave us d!ck Hunters alone while we work! Can't you tell we're horny and he is our target!

Since: May 10

UK

#24274 Jan 3, 2013
People are sick!
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24276 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Are you for real? Call me a f**king c**t AGAIN and i will go Hackney on your arse, asks Stonedlove what i'm talking about.
dumb c*nt
dumb c*nt
dumb c*nt

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#24277 Jan 3, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not reading all that shit, Moses! Serious tings GTFOH!!!!
Suck a D*ck....a big fat one! Add some nutts to it!

Since: May 10

UK

#24278 Jan 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck a D*ck....a big fat one! Add some nutts to it!
Moses, it is not your time, don't make me come to Chi town and stick my pinky up yours, you will c*m like same way you are chatting s**t.

Since: May 10

UK

#24279 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb c*nt
dumb c*nt
dumb c*nt
Never come to London, man dem na play. Stay in a hotel please! Why is this miost wigger even ramping with me? I swear down, you told me to STFU, now make me
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#24280 Jan 3, 2013
Charles Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoping you will get the box of my sh!t that I mailed you this year.
Didn't you eat it already. Every time you smile it's caked up all over your rotten nasty teeth.
Charles Brown

Las Vegas, NV

#24281 Jan 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you eat it already. Every time you smile it's caked up all over your rotten nasty teeth.
Good thing the only time i smile is when i'm watching you eat my sh1t or else everyone would notice it.

once you get the package of my fresh sh1t i mailed you, are you going to eat it all by yourself or will you be sharing?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#24282 Jan 3, 2013
Charles Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing the only time i smile is when i'm watching you eat my sh1t or else everyone would notice it.
once you get the package of my fresh sh1t i mailed you, are you going to eat it all by yourself or will you be sharing?
Don't waste you time posting to me. I'm too happy to care about anything you have to say. Is this a case of misery loves company. You should know that I'm so confident in myself that no matter what you write does not effect me. I see you're trying to create a fight again, but I will do it on my terms not yours. I'm always in control so don't you forget that,parasite. I'll rip you to pieces when I'M good and ready.

Since: May 10

UK

#24283 Jan 3, 2013
Sock IT, come back!
Charles Brown

Las Vegas, NV

#24284 Jan 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste you time posting to me. I'm too happy to care about anything you have to say. Is this a case of misery loves company. You should know that I'm so confident in myself that no matter what you write does not effect me. I see you're trying to create a fight again, but I will do it on my terms not yours. I'm always in control so don't you forget that,parasite. I'll rip you to pieces when I'M good and ready.
You're eating my sh1t right now aren't you?

You sneaky little codger you. I wonder what the delay in my box of sh1t arriving to your address was this time when it normally arrives in 2-3 business days... you've had it all along.

Was it still warm? Spicy? I had mexican right before I shat it out.

Eat up. eat it all in one sitting. any left overs store then in a bucket of water so that the "moisture doesn't escape".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Portlandia 1,155,645
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 3 min Bigsmoke 181
Why IS Mekushe Gay? 4 min Be_Real_Fool 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Ben YISRAEL 28,941
When China awakes, it will shake the West 5 min The Void 99
Can Someone Help "Be_Real_Fool" with a Job, ple... 5 min Georgia country w... 8
New research says Negroes not human (May '10) 9 min Yaa 33
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 27 min Insect Trust 98,686
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr Sunshine 598
More from around the web