Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

@buckeyegirl88
I'm checking out those sites now. Lol! Vamp always has me cracking x)).

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in council housing, though I initially bought one of my flats through the Right To Buy Scheme.
Jamaica isn't in Africa, it is in the Caribbean near to the Cayman islands and Cuba.
You may live in a dream world about Jamaica, but I don't and neither do Jamaicans.
Jamaica has always had a corrupt government, so the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.
The earnings from the Music Industry line the pockets of a very few.
That's why young people are looking to the Dons and gun men to help them out of poverty.
They are not sitting at home imagining they will become the next Bounty Killer or Sizzla.
As soon as many Jamaican women find out they are pregnant, they start saving up for a ticket to the Miami.
They try to fix it so that their baby is born on in American soil hoping that this will bestow American citizenship on the child instead of Jamaican citizenship.
Lmbao.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Soul_Electronica wrote:
@buckeyegirl88
I'm checking out those sites now. Lol! Vamp always has me cracking x)).
Lmao he funny as hell. I do need to buy some more dresses. I have to wait until I get some more money though.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Sock It IS hilarious!!! And Sock It is even more facetios when she does try to be mean & spiteful but winds up getting her face cracked by folk who can be just as mean & spiteful as she is.
ROTFLMBA Off!
And tell me...what the fcuk is "narcissistical"???
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
smMFh
You are too stupid to differentiate.
Sock It is here to have fun. Sock It teases you and sometimes annoys you.
But have you ever sensed or felt that Sock It genuinely wanted to emotionally hurt you? Or that the teasing was mean't to make you feel sad or upset even after you had logged off and had gone back to spending time with your family?
That's the difference, I don't think you ever feel truly abused or undermined by anything Sock It says to or about you.

Sock It is not a mentally disturbed person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course itís only dealing through the forum because we're on nothing but a forum, not off. Duh! Youíre still lost and confused; you shouldn't be worrying (dealing) with me EVERY single day, period. Itís not normal to have this sick dealing on a forum unless itís some type of hate.
How can you sit there and lie talking about you don't care? Stone you are proving it everyday, are you serious? You can't go a day without talking to or about me, showing that I do matters. Dang! Are you high? That's one of the biggest lie youíve told to date knowing other members have seen your obsession and hate towards me because I'm loved and I'm better than you.
Right NOW, Iím not talking about anyone else who you are trying to slip into this discussion and thatís another problem you need to fix. I know everything I need to know about YOU because YOU have told us. You also need to stop assuming you know me by adding slick sh!t. B!tch you're crazy if you think this is normal behavior and you have been like this since the beginning which mean you are crazy as he!! off the site as well.
Since you don't care and I don't matter... You should NEVER say another word about me and to me... right? Prove you don't care about my existence on this forum. The next time you and whomever that's a hater, feels I'm not important to post to and about me.. is a liar. This is not normalÖ. Itís a sickness.
This is a new year and we are throughÖ because you donít care about me and I don't matterÖ RIGHT?? Well this is the time to prove it!
More mentally sick nonsense from you.
Was i posting to or about you when my pic was posted? yet you went absolutely crazy with excitement... you nearly sh!t your pants.

If vampiyah hadn't stopped you, you would have posted 50 more comments about it.

You have posted about my appearance, my breasts, how much make up I should wear, how I should style my hair, how many hours I spend on teh forum, when I should leave the forum, my daughter, My relationship, my daughter's dad.
My associations with BM on the forum, you have even given props to someone who claimed my parents weren't Jamaican!

What have I posted about you? Other than you are mental and were raised in an abusive home.
You are the sick obsessed fool.

You h

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Swade wrote:
Buy an Iphone<quoted text>
My daughter had an Iphone (her dad gave it to her because she lost her Ipod).
But she now has the Blackberry Bold 9900 and she says it's the best phone ever.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

@buckeyegirl88
Yea, I feel you on that one...that and the time to shop around.

I just realized that a lot of nerds have resentment towards women. I don't know about that...:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao.
I thought you knew all about Jamaica and had visited the Island?

So you haven't been in Jamaica and had the pregnant neighbours of your family, tell you they are going to have their baby in Miami so that it will have American citizenship in stead of Jamaican citizenship?

Lol!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

WAY TO GO PEOPLE...ITS WORKING. I got a message from Topix moderators so someone may have to pick up where I left off because someone in Topix is uping the anty on my post by showing in house complaints as Topix poster complaints. I am Cool with it yall....I am tired of this damn website and its non-sense anyway, You can't post here in peace and have a decent dialog....and they have the nerve to act like they have something going on here. Here's my answer to their threat:

TO TOPIX MODERATORS.......I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU SENDING ME ANYTHING CONFIRMING POSTING THREADS THAT COULD CAUSE TENSION AND RACE PROBLEMS! YOU HAVE ALL THESE CAUCASIANS AND RACIST ETHIOPIANS IN HERE DISRESPECTING AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THE REGULAR WITH THREADS LIKE: WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO AND UGLY?

WHAT THE FU*K...AND I DON'T HAVE ANY THREADS IN HERE THAT ARE THAT DESCRIPTIVE IN REGARDS TO RACE. SO GUESS WHAT...THIS WEBSITE ISN'T ALL THAT...I COULD MISS IT...AND NOT MISS IT. I HAVE BEEN PUT OUT OF BETTER PLACES!

SO GUESS WHAT...I AM ALL OUT. YALL CAN KISS MY AZZ WITH THIS NON-SENSE AND BOOT ME OFF OF TOPIX, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS NON-SENSE FROM THESE RACISTS POSTERS, OR YOUR RACIAL SEGREGATION HOW YOU HANDLE THESE MATTERS! IT SURELY DOES NOT HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A RACISTS WHO WORKS FOR YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALSO A POSTER....SO FILM ME TO THE GROUND....YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN KIZZ IT...LIKE YOU DISH IT! That's how I feel about that!!!!!

WARNING: ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE BY CLICKING BELOW....

CLICK HERE: GO TO HELL, YOU SHOULD DISCIPLINE SOME OF THESE TROLLS BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO DISCIPLINE OTHERS. DAMN THEM...AND YOU!!!!!
Sock it

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so stupid?
What difference dos posting from a registered account make?
You are posting from a registered account, but you are still anonymous and trolling.
Why do you want to decide what type of account other people post from.
Topix allows people to post unregistered. That's what matters, not what you think.
Thank you! She's barking out orders at me like I'm her bytch VS. Who does this ho think she is?
Sock it

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Brngthtrth2u wrote:
WAY TO GO PEOPLE...ITS WORKING. I got a message from Topix moderators so someone may have to pick up where I left off because someone in Topix is uping the anty on my post by showing in house complaints as Topix poster complaints. I am Cool with it yall....I am tired of this damn website and its non-sense anyway, You can't post here in peace and have a decent dialog....and they have the nerve to act like they have something going on here. Here's my answer to their threat:
TO TOPIX MODERATORS.......I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU SENDING ME ANYTHING CONFIRMING POSTING THREADS THAT COULD CAUSE TENSION AND RACE PROBLEMS! YOU HAVE ALL THESE CAUCASIANS AND RACIST ETHIOPIANS IN HERE DISRESPECTING AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THE REGULAR WITH THREADS LIKE: WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO AND UGLY?
WHAT THE FU*K...AND I DON'T HAVE ANY THREADS IN HERE THAT ARE THAT DESCRIPTIVE IN REGARDS TO RACE. SO GUESS WHAT...THIS WEBSITE ISN'T ALL THAT...I COULD MISS IT...AND NOT MISS IT. I HAVE BEEN PUT OUT OF BETTER PLACES!
SO GUESS WHAT...I AM ALL OUT. YALL CAN KISS MY AZZ WITH THIS NON-SENSE AND BOOT ME OFF OF TOPIX, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS NON-SENSE FROM THESE RACISTS POSTERS, OR YOUR RACIAL SEGREGATION HOW YOU HANDLE THESE MATTERS! IT SURELY DOES NOT HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A RACISTS WHO WORKS FOR YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALSO A POSTER....SO FILM ME TO THE GROUND....YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN KIZZ IT...LIKE YOU DISH IT! That's how I feel about that!!!!!
CLICK HERE: GO TO HELL, YOU SHOULD DISCIPLINE SOME OF THESE TROLLS BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO DISCIPLINE OTHERS. DAMN THEM...AND YOU!!!!!
Go change your diaper kid. You're stinkin' up the joint.
Sock it

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
More mentally sick nonsense from you.
Was i posting to or about you when my pic was posted? yet you went absolutely crazy with excitement... you nearly sh!t your pants.
If vampiyah hadn't stopped you, you would have posted 50 more comments about it.
You have posted about my appearance, my breasts, how much make up I should wear, how I should style my hair, how many hours I spend on teh forum, when I should leave the forum, my daughter, My relationship, my daughter's dad.
My associations with BM on the forum, you have even given props to someone who claimed my parents weren't Jamaican!
What have I posted about you? Other than you are mental and were raised in an abusive home.
You are the sick obsessed fool.
You h
Excellent points. She acts like she pays no attention to what we say or do but we both know better. You know, I have never given this much thought but could da ho be a rug rat too? It would make sense. She is rather mannish acting and even more mannish looking.
Sock it

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>It had to been good. Now I enjoy me some lobster meat with the right butter sauce. Now I'm thinking about some seafood.:) I have a taste for some salmon today...
Just admit it heffa. You have a taste for some fish pie!

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Go change your diaper kid. You're stinkin' up the joint.
Obvious the moderators pointed out threads to him like "how to get rid of white scum" and shut him up.

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Brngthtrth2u wrote:
I'm not reading all that shit, Moses! Serious tings GTFOH!!!!

Since: May 10

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it heffa. You have a taste for some fish pie!
Oh and you GTFOH!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Soul_Electronica wrote:
@buckeyegirl88
Yea, I feel you on that one...that and the time to shop around.
I just realized that a lot of nerds have resentment towards women. I don't know about that...:(
Cause most women aren't into them???
Sock it

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Secondly, she called herself pointig out grammatical errors but but it backfired, she was the one who was in error.
Backfired how? I have simply pointed out that you are not as educated as you claim to be. Mission accomplished.
She then proceeded to ATTEMPT to give me an anthropology lesson and got her @$$ spanked with that too.
Absolutely not. I figured why should I discuss something like that with someone who clearly does not know his facts. If you would like to discuss how you think whites and jews are the same then create a thread about it and I will humiliate you once again.
Youza bum b!tch...in a crew of bum b!tches...LOLOL!!!
You're a fake and a fraud.
Sock it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Obvious the moderators pointed out threads to him like "how to get rid of white scum" and shut him up.
Oops I exposed my other account. Who cares Rollin.

And I did say a lot of anti black woman stuff there so feel free to check all the lunar blitz posts to make fun of shalimar for the clown she's siding with.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

That affirmative action bullsh_t may work on the jobs with those terrified whites, but not here in the FREE world on topix. Everyone has to reap what they sow. If you expect civil dialogue and respect, then show others that. When someone posts their opinion with civility, then don't respond back with "you white kkkracka! There's going to be a holocaust on your white devils cummin' soon you devils! That's why your daughters will be raped by a bunch of black dudes and I'll be laughing!" Obama can't bail you out of this one. I believe in free speech period coming from any side. Hypocrisy at its best with you people smh....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••