Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: May 10

UK

#24207 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it heffa. You have a taste for some fish pie!
Oh and you GTFOH!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24208 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@buckeyegirl88
Yea, I feel you on that one...that and the time to shop around.
I just realized that a lot of nerds have resentment towards women. I don't know about that...:(
Cause most women aren't into them???
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24209 Jan 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Secondly, she called herself pointig out grammatical errors but but it backfired, she was the one who was in error.
Backfired how? I have simply pointed out that you are not as educated as you claim to be. Mission accomplished.
She then proceeded to ATTEMPT to give me an anthropology lesson and got her @$$ spanked with that too.
Absolutely not. I figured why should I discuss something like that with someone who clearly does not know his facts. If you would like to discuss how you think whites and jews are the same then create a thread about it and I will humiliate you once again.
Youza bum b!tch...in a crew of bum b!tches...LOLOL!!!
You're a fake and a fraud.
Sock it

United States

#24211 Jan 3, 2013
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Obvious the moderators pointed out threads to him like "how to get rid of white scum" and shut him up.
Oops I exposed my other account. Who cares Rollin.

And I did say a lot of anti black woman stuff there so feel free to check all the lunar blitz posts to make fun of shalimar for the clown she's siding with.

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24212 Jan 3, 2013
That affirmative action bullsh_t may work on the jobs with those terrified whites, but not here in the FREE world on topix. Everyone has to reap what they sow. If you expect civil dialogue and respect, then show others that. When someone posts their opinion with civility, then don't respond back with "you white kkkracka! There's going to be a holocaust on your white devils cummin' soon you devils! That's why your daughters will be raped by a bunch of black dudes and I'll be laughing!" Obama can't bail you out of this one. I believe in free speech period coming from any side. Hypocrisy at its best with you people smh....

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24213 Jan 3, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
Are just to follow up....
"Why are black people ghetto and ugly?"
New account again I see.

What did you do to get banned again? Just asking.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24215 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent points. She acts like she pays no attention to what we say or do but we both know better. You know, I have never given this much thought but could da ho be a rug rat too? It would make sense. She is rather mannish acting and even more mannish looking.
She posts about my breasts as if she doesn't have a pair of her own.. so it could easily be a man.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24217 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
And I did say a lot of anti black woman stuff there so feel free to check all the lunar blitz posts to make fun of shalimar for the clown she's siding with.
Dumbarse.

UK

#24218 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
You exposed yourself a long time ago, how many accounts have i checked you on? You are a pu**y straight up and down. Now buss an V ice Gangnam style.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24223 Jan 3, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's a badge of honor, don't you think?
Whatever suits you...Its funny because its like Axe clones are keep being created.:P
Sock it

United States

#24224 Jan 3, 2013
I'm such a dumbarse. I totally "blew" my cover. Well no more hiding and being a sissy since I expose myself.

UK

#24225 Jan 3, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sticking with the first proposition put forth years ago: tranny.
This coming from the person that wanted to bareback Doby up the arse!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24227 Jan 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
WAY TO GO PEOPLE...ITS WORKING. I got a message from Topix moderators so someone may have to pick up where I left off because someone in Topix is uping the anty on my post by showing in house complaints as Topix poster complaints. I am Cool with it yall....I am tired of this damn website and its non-sense anyway, You can't post here in peace and have a decent dialog....and they have the nerve to act like they have something going on here. Here's my answer to their threat:
TO TOPIX MODERATORS.......I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU SENDING ME ANYTHING CONFIRMING POSTING THREADS THAT COULD CAUSE TENSION AND RACE PROBLEMS! YOU HAVE ALL THESE CAUCASIANS AND RACIST ETHIOPIANS IN HERE DISRESPECTING AFRICAN AMERICANS ON THE REGULAR WITH THREADS LIKE: WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO AND UGLY?
WHAT THE FU*K...AND I DON'T HAVE ANY THREADS IN HERE THAT ARE THAT DESCRIPTIVE IN REGARDS TO RACE. SO GUESS WHAT...THIS WEBSITE ISN'T ALL THAT...I COULD MISS IT...AND NOT MISS IT. I HAVE BEEN PUT OUT OF BETTER PLACES!
SO GUESS WHAT...I AM ALL OUT. YALL CAN KISS MY AZZ WITH THIS NON-SENSE AND BOOT ME OFF OF TOPIX, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS NON-SENSE FROM THESE RACISTS POSTERS, OR YOUR RACIAL SEGREGATION HOW YOU HANDLE THESE MATTERS! IT SURELY DOES NOT HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A RACISTS WHO WORKS FOR YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALSO A POSTER....SO FILM ME TO THE GROUND....YOU AND ALL OF THEM CAN KIZZ IT...LIKE YOU DISH IT! That's how I feel about that!!!!!
WARNING: ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE BY CLICKING BELOW....
CLICK HERE: GO TO HELL, YOU SHOULD DISCIPLINE SOME OF THESE TROLLS BEFORE YOU START TRYING TO DISCIPLINE OTHERS. DAMN THEM...AND YOU!!!!!
No offense, by any means...but can you at lease proofread and add facts (quote laws, cyberbullying rules, etc.) if you are going to represent all that posters that are tired of the racists on topix?

Once agian, I am not trying to be, its just that you need to PROVE that you are serious about this. It written with a lot of anger and as if you are just trying to "vent" to topix with expressing great frustration and "whining" about what goes on in here.

If posters like you want to take action do so in a honorable manner. You are representing us as a whole when you contact them.
king kennedy

Garden City, MI

#24228 Jan 3, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about for a guy??? The white one is nice real nice. I love the pebble blue.
i have seen some men with whote cell phones. i prefer the average black or dark gray...just a preference.

Location hidden

#24229 Jan 3, 2013
*trying to be rude
king kennedy

Garden City, MI

#24230 Jan 3, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I have no filter.
no filter...ok

Location hidden

#24232 Jan 3, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause most women aren't into them???
Maybe...but why don't they turn their focus to the women that DO like them? I guess that is just how society is...smh.:/

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24233 Jan 3, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbarse.
Lol!

Level 3

Location hidden

#24234 Jan 3, 2013
king kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>i have seen some men with whote cell phones. i prefer the average black or dark gray...just a preference.
All my phones have been black except for one. You could always get a phone case if you want to switch it up. I know some companies are getting red and grey for the galaxy. Red would look nice too.

Level 3

Location hidden

#24235 Jan 3, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe...but why don't they turn their focus to the women that DO like them? I guess that is just how society is...smh.:/
Maybe a fear of rejection, or they could be really shy!!! Is that your type? Or you don't have a certain type? I have seen a couple cute ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,659,453
Race baiting for Doug Jones against Roy Moore 3 min Kato 17
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 5 min el rey de los cam... 1,520
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 12 min Kato 21
Wildfires are going back to Cali 13 min Kato 47
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 15 min el rey de los cam... 36,718
breaking news....omarosa fired by trump 15 min Kato 33
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 23 min Kato 157
Blacks now control mainstream culture 43 min el rey de los cam... 51
Is this KIP? 2 hr Hmm 70
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 10 hr Harrisson 102
More from around the web