Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24077 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
Meet up is just a sight to hang out with people of similar interests.:) I just joined it...it's not at all for dating.
I hear that...but you know the dating ratio there is probably through the roof as quiet as its kept.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#24078 Jan 2, 2013
Someone seems mad.... Lol!! I had to pop that trick in the mouth for telling lies....

Pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes POP!

And she will be on here all night stressing about ME!...

Anyway! Lol!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24079 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he did, its beautiful there. I agree, an investment like a home during the season can become risky and dangerous for you. Best to build up high and even then it can be scary...
I'm pretty sure they have insurance you can buy. I think it would be too risky living near the beach. Even though it's so gorgeous. I think I would choose having tornados over hurricanes. When I use to live in Ohio, we would get them all the time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24080 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
The statement was equivalent to "bros before hos", she was joking and that's why I started laughing.
I understand. I TOTALLY get it...that's why I wasn't offended by it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24081 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You know the music has a major part in a scary movie. Lol!!
MAJOR PART...

...along with Black people dying first.

Level 3

Location hidden

#24082 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!
You said, "Who the fcuk needs a Nuva Ring", huh?
Yeah, I think marriage should be a one shot deal too. Plus there's still a lot of stigmas with women who remarry. When men do it its cool, but when women do it she viewed as a "man eater".
Lol when you have your own kids, you can't get rid of them. I mean you could, but that's dirty. I love my cousins but damn they're bad! Some people have been married 7 times lol. Something is wrong with you!!! And it cost money to get married and to get a divorce.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#24083 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text> My Mom's the same way when it comes to a certain length. I like mine tall too and the oddest the better along as they are cute. Macy's has a good sale going on to look for your purse.
yup that's where I'm going and I also may run into this other store I saw a purse I wanted there, but that's all I would buy in there because they have jeans for like $160-$200..and they are bedazzled so I guess that's why they're so expensive..i don't too much care for them though..they're sorta like a punk store, but their purses and shoes are bad!...:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#24084 Jan 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmaohh thanx..i was actually thinking about making one side green and the other, red
HAHAHAHA!!! Okay, "Ramona Afrika"!

Nah...keep it red, keep it HOT...save the politics for later!

Level 3

Location hidden

#24085 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Raheem is my n!**a!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GD9-RnX2gQQXX
I was listening to that track earlier. " The Love Experience" was a really good album. Loved every song on it.

Level 6

The Sequel

#24086 Jan 2, 2013
LOL..LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#24087 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Someone seems mad.... Lol!! I had to pop that trick in the mouth for telling lies....
Pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes POP!
And she will be on here all night stressing about ME!...
Anyway! Lol!!
XD

Level 9

#24088 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure they have insurance you can buy. I think it would be too risky living near the beach. Even though it's so gorgeous. I think I would choose having tornados over hurricanes. When I use to live in Ohio, we would get them all the time.
The insurance premium is very high though. Most people rely on FEMA over insurance. We have to deal with the threat of tornados in the month of May and they are worst to me especially if they come at night. S.C. also have some great shops, lets not forget that.:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24089 Jan 2, 2013
@Vamp
Yep, I bet...unfortunately. Its frustrating because people like me have a a difficult time finding people to relate to. Where I live is mostly gay too...I let people know I'm heterosexual in some of the groups and/or I just want something platonic.

I don't care about sexuality or the fact that people want dates but they should respect that not everyone has that same intention!

Level 9

#24090 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>MAJOR PART...
...along with Black people dying first.
Lol! Haven't you noticed since there has been attention that we do, they have switched it up by not killing people but by killing animals that are black or they now kill Mexicans first...:)

Level 6

The Sequel

#24092 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!!! Okay, "Ramona Afrika"!
Nah...keep it red, keep it HOT...save the politics for later!
Lolol you are so silly!

Level 9

#24093 Jan 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
yup that's where I'm going and I also may run into this other store I saw a purse I wanted there, but that's all I would buy in there because they have jeans for like $160-$200..and they are bedazzled so I guess that's why they're so expensive..i don't too much care for them though..they're sorta like a punk store, but their purses and shoes are bad!...:)
That better be the reason for the price. Macy's have some nice purses though.

Level 6

The Sequel

#24094 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Haven't you noticed since there has been attention that we do, they have switched it up by not killing people but by killing animals that are black or they now kill Mexicans first...:)
Well isn't that something..hmmm...never thought of that..but I did notice the cisco guy would diy maybe second instead of first...

“What a man desires ”

Level 6

Since: Jul 09

Is unfailing love

#24095 Jan 2, 2013
I always drop a little tear of joy at the end of shawshank redemption

Level 8

Location hidden

#24096 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol when you have your own kids, you can't get rid of them. I mean you could, but that's dirty. I love my cousins but damn they're bad! Some people have been married 7 times lol. Something is wrong with you!!! And it cost money to get married and to get a divorce.
I am over here crackin' the fcuk up with you saying, "when you have your own kids, you can't get rid of them. I mean you could, but that's dirty"...

...LOLOL!!!

But in addition to comin' out the pocket all crazy for all of those divorces & weddings, why would anyone want to be the next rendition of Liz Taylor or Larry King?

Level 8

Location hidden

#24097 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was listening to that track earlier. " The Love Experience" was a really good album. Loved every song on it.
It really was. Prefect sound!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Curious Me 47,934
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min OzRitz 1,420,899
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 13 min Imgreat 12
Losing my virginity to a white guy 30 min UruEuWauWau 44
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 47 min Dnell 80
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 51 min Quirky 420
African American are scary animals who steriliz... 1 hr Drilling for the ... 5
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 130
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 317
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 621