Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#24062 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA!!! RIGHT!
As soon as you hear the music, particularly the stringed instruments, you know right there that someone's about to get cut like a brisket!
You know the music has a major part in a scary movie. Lol!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24063 Jan 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol *hug back*:)
I really like that "Red Light Special" you got goin' on in your avi now.

Babygirl growin' up.

;{)
king kennedy

Garden City, MI

#24064 Jan 2, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> no! no crying allowed. It don't solve one damn thing, and it don't make you feel better either, thats a big damn lie. Just makes your face itch. And those ugly "cry faces" - i hate that.
don't you even shed one tear.
why not cry? its a natural reaction to pain or joy. to tell someone not to cry is obsurd. not crying doesnt make you weak nor strong. it makes you human.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24065 Jan 2, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not funny.
LOLOL!!

Althogh I can see where you're coming from, but at the same time, I'm all for sistas having their comradery & devotion to oneanother just like I'm an advocate for the bruhvas supporting oneanother as well. But, I can see where you're coming from too.
king kennedy

Garden City, MI

#24066 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!
You said, "Who the fcuk needs a Nuva Ring", huh?
Yeah, I think marriage should be a one shot deal too. Plus there's still a lot of stigmas with women who remarry. When men do it its cool, but when women do it she viewed as a "man eater".
thats a new one. a woman who is remarried is viewed as a "man eater"? thats the first time i have heard that.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24067 Jan 2, 2013
@Vamp
Meet up is just a sight to hang out with people of similar interests.:) I just joined it...it's not at all for dating.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#24068 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me slow down...:)
Jaz you gave me an idea to shop and I see we went out just about for the same reason. My Mom wanted a new pair of boots with heels. Girl I ended up buying two bad hats with the matching purses.
You going back out tomorrow? Mom's are cool to shop with sometime but some times they take longer than needed.:) Isn't shopping grand? lol!
I'm going tomorrow, but my mom won't be coming..I'm actually the one who like s to take the longest in the store and I always feel rushed when I go with my mom..I'm indecisive..she wasn't planning on shopping, but followed me in the store and was like "ooh I'm glad you brought me in here" lol...i ended up getting her some wedged boots and some black ankle pumps..my mother never did like her heels really high..i love mine high and I've alway liked unique looking shoes..tommorrow I'm going purse shopping and I may buy some lady timberlands, maybe black or regular tan color and I really need to find some nude colored heels for this outfit I'm putting together...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24069 Jan 2, 2013
@Vamp
The statement was equivalent to "bros before hos", she was joking and that's why I started laughing.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#24070 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I really like that "Red Light Special" you got goin' on in your avi now.
Babygirl growin' up.
;{)
Lmaohh thanx..i was actually thinking about making one side green and the other, red

Level 8

Location hidden

#24071 Jan 2, 2013
Sock it wrote:
And I have a crush on VampSissy and I don't care who knows it!
If I want to spend hours reading his post I can!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>ROLLIN<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
Chick, you BEEN on my D!CK...but I never wanted your clown @$$. This is why you attack me.

I can do "Crazy, Sexy, Cool"...but I don't do CRAZY!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#24072 Jan 2, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
You know they’ve been butt hurt when they start labelling their wound 1-4 LOL..STFU Sock it.
YEAH, MAN...you know they feelin' fcuked up when they start itemizing.

If she keep it up, I'mma have this b!tch typing roman numerals!

LOLOL!!!!!
king kennedy

Garden City, MI

#24073 Jan 2, 2013
i read a article pertaining to obama fighting hard to have regulations placed on assualt weapons. personally, im all for it. if it saves one innocent life im all for it.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24074 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Freddie after "whites" realized he was a she and she was not one of them (white) after months of PMing and co-signing they were piss so they created a thread calling her out as a Black woman. She knew the gig was up so mostly likely she closed her own account. For months she was posting how much she/he loved puzzy because she was giving herself away sounding too much like a woman.... But now she's coming back trying to cover her tracks for still sounding like a female saying she/he is gay. LOL!!!
The b!tch is not gay, she's a dyke if anything and a miserable one of that. She has always been a bold face liar. Never believe anything she say. When I saw her unregistered post name I laughed and kept on scrolling. But I'm glad you addressed that idiot for laughs.:)
You're the dumbest person on this entire website. I'm not joking either.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#24075 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Chick, you BEEN on my D!CK...but I never wanted your clown @$$. This is why you attack me.
I can do "Crazy, Sexy, Cool"...but I don't do CRAZY!!
I know you're illiterate but I didn't think you were stupid. Obviously I've hurt someone's feelings around here and they are TRYING to impersonate me. Doing a rather poor job of it too. Wouldn't you say?

Level 9

#24076 Jan 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going tomorrow, but my mom won't be coming..I'm actually the one who like s to take the longest in the store and I always feel rushed when I go with my mom..I'm indecisive..she wasn't planning on shopping, but followed me in the store and was like "ooh I'm glad you brought me in here" lol...i ended up getting her some wedged boots and some black ankle pumps..my mother never did like her heels really high..i love mine high and I've alway liked unique looking shoes..tommorrow I'm going purse shopping and I may buy some lady timberlands, maybe black or regular tan color and I really need to find some nude colored heels for this outfit I'm putting together...
My Mom's the same way when it comes to a certain length. I like mine tall too and the oddest the better along as they are cute. Macy's has a good sale going on to look for your purse.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24077 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
Meet up is just a sight to hang out with people of similar interests.:) I just joined it...it's not at all for dating.
I hear that...but you know the dating ratio there is probably through the roof as quiet as its kept.

Level 9

#24078 Jan 2, 2013
Someone seems mad.... Lol!! I had to pop that trick in the mouth for telling lies....

Pop goes the weasel and the weasel goes POP!

And she will be on here all night stressing about ME!...

Anyway! Lol!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24079 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he did, its beautiful there. I agree, an investment like a home during the season can become risky and dangerous for you. Best to build up high and even then it can be scary...
I'm pretty sure they have insurance you can buy. I think it would be too risky living near the beach. Even though it's so gorgeous. I think I would choose having tornados over hurricanes. When I use to live in Ohio, we would get them all the time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24080 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
The statement was equivalent to "bros before hos", she was joking and that's why I started laughing.
I understand. I TOTALLY get it...that's why I wasn't offended by it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24081 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You know the music has a major part in a scary movie. Lol!!
MAJOR PART...

...along with Black people dying first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
Alpha or Beta Male Is Not Determined By Society 9 min White and Nerdy 1
White Men Are Passive 15 min White and Nerdy 3
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 25 min 2 Dogs 399
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr muddman 59
Top 5 Passive Things White People Say 1 hr White and Nerdy 1
Black Women Think White Men Are Ugly 2 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 2 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 5 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 8 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web