Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#24012 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
If you rate this post, That means you are obsessed with me.
It doesn't matter how you rate it either, positive or negative.
Go ahead and rate it and show that you are obsessed with me.
We have no way of knowing who you are, but... You will enjoy it.
Trust me.. If I were obsessed with someone, and they offered me the opportunity to anonimously rate their posts and show that a person was obsessed... but not give away my idea leaving them to wonder.. I would.
I would rate it over and over again.
Go ahead.. rate this post and show you are obsessed.. trust me.. sometimes you have to shame yourself to get extreme stimulation.
Rate it, it will stimulate you.. Trust me.. I have the calculations here...
Obsessed
+
Anonymous obsession post rating
+
Me the guy you are obsessed with not knowing who you are but having to acknowledge your existence
=
STIMULATION
You know its the same retard that's giving out funnies on serious comments. Its a new year and these fools are still foolish.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#24013 Jan 2, 2013

Level 9

#24014 Jan 2, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that but I just couldn’t help stepping in..sorry if I spoiled you and stabs fun...I did envisage you all laughing...sock it/shalimarr meltdown LOL.
Lol!! You mean Ren and Skippy? Oh' they just miserable and lonely... just shake your head at them and call it a normal day.

Level 9

#24015 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
INDEED! I "smell" you, ma...I see exactly where you're coming from.
;{)
"You have to go through it to get to it."
^^^I LIKES IT, I LIKES IT!^^^
Thanks babe!:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#24016 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You're not kidding, besides we each have one replacement filter to use so that protection wasn't scheduled for a long period of time anyway. Lol!
She rubs it in too..."Move your hands and look". Lol!!!
BWUHAHAHAHA!!!!

ROTFLMBA Off!

I can literally picture this!!!!

Level 9

#24017 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right :)
I'm thinking about getting back together with the group of folks I used to play music with back when I lived in Austin ..
... While I was sitting on the porch playing my guitar and singing yesterday.. I got choked up.. thinking about playing together.
If I could cry, I would have dropped some tears. Sadly, I haven't been able to cry since I turned 13.
Everybody that has the ability to cry.. enjoy those tears.
My GP said I was extremely desensitized and my time in special Ops solidified that I will never be able to shed a tear again.
I don't know.. 2013 I'm going to reminisce and build... I'm going to contact all my friends all over that I have been neglecting and start making trips and staying home when they ask can they fly out.
I'm going to get me a tear this year.:) It's been almost 20 years..
Sounds very peaceful... can you sing?:)

It will happen again... when you open up.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#24018 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You know its the same retard that's giving out funnies on serious comments. Its a new year and these fools are still foolish.
Lmao, you already know. Do they not realize how they wasted an entire year doing this last year?

Some people put such little value on their own life's . Dam

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#24019 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds very peaceful... can you sing?:)
It will happen again... when you open up.
Yes ma'am I can. My vocal abilities have been compared to Usher, Steven stills from Crosby stills and Nash, Neil Young, and soulful as Van Morrison and Ray Charles.

:)

And thanks for the encouragement, some times we let ourselves become so hardened that we forget how to express emotions.

Level 9

#24020 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>BWUHAHAHAHA!!!!
ROTFLMBA Off!
I can literally picture this!!!!
Lol!! Or she will lie to me... Girl ain't nothing going on you can move your hands. I be like, yes it is I can hear the music. Lol!!

Level 9

#24021 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, you already know. Do they not realize how they wasted an entire year doing this last year?
Some people put such little value on their own life's . Dam
You're right... 365 days of hating. Dang! Lol!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#24022 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
...hmmm they need more black people on spiritual singles.:(
Oh yea, blackpeoplemeet.com . This site was annoying as fck. I received a lot of messages but you have to pay to see them. I didn't bother joining because the alerts were taking up my inbox.
I hate having to delete all the alerts from my inbox. It wasn't boring but annoying as fck!
I've seen this site adverised before and it always struck me to be a tad bit pretntious and bourgeoisie.

Ain't nobody got time for that bullsh!t.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#24023 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right :)
I'm thinking about getting back together with the group of folks I used to play music with back when I lived in Austin ..
... While I was sitting on the porch playing my guitar and singing yesterday.. I got choked up.. thinking about playing together.
If I could cry, I would have dropped some tears. Sadly, I haven't been able to cry since I turned 13.
Everybody that has the ability to cry.. enjoy those tears.
My GP said I was extremely desensitized and my time in special Ops solidified that I will never be able to shed a tear again.
I don't know.. 2013 I'm going to reminisce and build... I'm going to contact all my friends all over that I have been neglecting and start making trips and staying home when they ask can they fly out.
I'm going to get me a tear this year.:) It's been almost 20 years..
no! no crying allowed. It don't solve one damn thing, and it don't make you feel better either, thats a big damn lie. Just makes your face itch. And those ugly "cry faces" - i hate that.
don't you even shed one tear.

Level 9

#24024 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ma'am I can. My vocal abilities have been compared to Usher, Steven stills from Crosby stills and Nash, Neil Young, and soulful as Van Morrison and Ray Charles.
:)
And thanks for the encouragement, some times we let ourselves become so hardened that we forget how to express emotions.
Is that right? I might not be from Missouri but you have to show me. Lol! JP...

You're welcome Anderson!:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24025 Jan 2, 2013
@Vamp
LMAO!!!
I know that's right. I thought it was going to be like a "black" version of meetup.com ...whelp...nope!:/

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#24026 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Inspite of the astronomical divorce rates, I still view marriage as being honorable...its just that PEOPLE AREN'T.
And I agree...marriage WITH having children is what's ideal.
But those catz with 4-5 baby mommas ain't dealin' wit' a full deck. And I'm not suggesting they "lost it" as a result of having 4-5 baby mommmas but these dudes were fcuked in their heads long before that.
I would love to get married. I want my future husband to be my best friend too. And if I do get married, I want it to be a one time thing. All my friends are having kids left and right. I can't see myself with one right now. My cousins are enough for me!!! They are my birth control.

Level 3

Location hidden

#24027 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>HOT and beautiful... LOL!! Do you live by the beach? I love the beach... and I can stand the heat if it was near water. I'm planning on going back to Myrle Beach this year and our condo was on the beach. It was 100 degrees there but the water made it feel like 80. Just perfect...:)
I wish lol. I'm far far far away from the beach. My uncle use to live down in S.Carolina, and he lived right beside it. He loved it!!! I would be worried about hurricanes though. First time I went to the beach was when I was in Chicago.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24028 Jan 2, 2013
Wow, bits and pieces of bell hooks' writing really moved me.

"Two addictions affecting black women, which may not be as evident as alcohol or drug abuse, are food addictions and compulsive shopping."

"Understanding co-dependency is crucial for black female self-recovery, for this is a role we often unwittingly assume."
(I.E. Putting others before ourselves, something I stopped doing! Hurrah selfishness, lol jk)

Then bell hooks quoted from the book 'When Society Becomes An Addict' by Anne Schaef...she suggests that characteristics of co-dependents is that they are
"devoted to taking care of others" and that "co-dependents frequently have feelings of low self-worth and find meaning in making themselves indispensable to others."

Level 3

Location hidden

#24029 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Rap up 2012...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wUmFAm9qWAgXX
I had a feeling it was Skillz. He has one for every year. He has a joint with Raheem DeVaughn that is nice.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#24030 Jan 2, 2013
*sigh* school will start soon...to soon :P

I did not even complete the task I wanted to complete on my break. Lol :p

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#24031 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Jaz
Hey! Yes it's been a while!!! How are you?:)
@buckeye girl88
Good, taking in the rainy weather for the new year. My little brother said its bad weather for new years...I said "no...washing away the old, pains and past of last year to welcome a positive new year" lol!
I'm good..just relaxing right now and watching tv..i rarely get to watch tv anymore..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What color was Jesus Christ 4 min African AE 135
What Did God say when he Made the First Black P... (Jul '09) 5 min Will E Lynch 19
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 8 min African AE 169
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 10 min Jimmy conway 463
What a black man needs 15 min SBT 4
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 16 min Labor 334
Who is black and who is white here? 17 min SadButTrue 33
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min African AE 120,552
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr Labor 404
All women prefer white men 6 hr alex 4,648
More from around the web