Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Still going over the adoption thing with my lady... I really want a son.... I will have a few more years in my prime to have a "super son" I feel like at this rate I may hit my prime around 35, so I have years of leeway. I just always hated the idea of having kids spread out ages too far apart. I have friends that have teenagers and a newborn.

That always seemed kind of weird to me.... Having 15 years olds and a newborn.
Sock it

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
'Definitely' is one of those words that many people spell incorrectly.
It's a word that will be on every English exam British kids take at 16.
Yet he claims to have a US Degree and teacher has corrected that simple spelling mistake.
I have a couple of black female friends who migrated to the US after finishing their UK degrees.
Even though AAs have high unemployment my black British friends migrated easily because their degrees were highly valued by US employers and they got sponsors (official job offers) easily.
One of them has a degree in Public Relations, i thought she wouldn't get a sponsor with that, but she got more than 1 employer willing to sponsor her.
That was in the 90s.
Some AA parents teach their children that they can never make it in America because it is a racist, white supremacist society. I have never understood that because peoples from all over this world flock to the U.S. If the U.S. was as truly racist as some AAs would have you believe, then I doubt darker skinned peoples would be coming here.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a JA wannabee with foolishness, ignorance, stupidity, moronic and all the other NEGATIVE ADJECTIVES THAT ALL MEMBERS HAVE USED TO DESCRIBE YOU...you failed to understand, that you need to understand that REGGAE MUSIC IN JA HAS DIFFEREBT LEVELS..AND PROPABLY A JACKAZZ AND WANNABEE JA (like you,) need to find which GENRE OF REGGAE MUSIC MUSIC THEY ARE REFFERING TOO..dumb idiot....
REGGAE MUSIC IS MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY IN JA AND HAS CHANGED AND HELP MANY OUT OF POVERTY....
THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A WANNABEE SOCIAL CLIMBING MORON AND IDIOT YOU ARE..TRYING TO CLING TO EACH AND EVERYONE'S CULTURE AS YOUR OWN.
YOU ARE A SHAMELESS IDIOT!
You're wrong.
Reggae has no impact on the lives of the vast majority of Jamaicans.
Jamaica was a colony of rebellious slaves.
The British slave owners/overseers used Christianity as a form of control.
For the average decent Janaican, Church is at the centre of their lives. And to have a son who is a Rasta is a great shame and seen as a disgrace.
Many Rastas in Jamaica live in groups together because they are outcasts from their families.
The most respected members of the community is the Pastor.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

2013 just has the oddest feel to it.

This year just doesn't feel right at all.

Maybe because I haven't officially started it yet...

It just feels fake..

Like everything is manufactured.

I don't what it is, it just feels kind of creepy so far.

Everything is going perfectly though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

slavery still has such an impact on Jamaican culture, that children are called 'Picnis' and when a Pastor retires and a new younger Pastor takes over the church... The old previous pastor is known as 'Overseer'.
So in jamaican culture a man is first a Deacon, the he is promoted to Pastor and when he is an old man, he is known by the church congregation as Overseer.
I remember people calling my Grandad 'overseer' and i had no idea of the connotations.
Also when a boy child is naughty and his Jamaican parents are telling him off in a sarcastic way, they will call the boy 'Massah'... Meaning, he child thinks he can rule his parents.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Some AA parents teach their children that they can never make it in America because it is a racist, white supremacist society. I have never understood that because peoples from all over this world flock to the U.S. If the U.S. was as truly racist as some AAs would have you believe, then I doubt darker skinned peoples would be coming here.
My friend Debbie is as black as coal, though she has neat fine features.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you fkk off BTCH! I will comment on whatever I want whenever I want and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I get tired of you trying to play the "educated, aware brotha" on this forum because it is painfully clear to ANYONE with an education that you are not educated and I doubt you even have a job.
1)You can't spell AT ALL
2)You use the wrong words in sentences. IE: Accreditation. LOL! Did you think I forgot that one? Illiterate bytch.
3) Whenever you mention White folks on here, then White folks on here are going to respond. Once again, NOTHING you can do it about it other than keep white folks out of your mouth.
4) Might I make a suggestion? If you want a blacks only forum board I suggest you start your own webiste. Hell, I've even give you a name for it. Cafemocha. Oh....wait. Been there done that.
LMFWAO!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>ROLLIN<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
I have absolutely no desire to attempt to prove anything to a bum b!tch who calls herself disproving my usages of the word "accreditation", which IS an actual word by the way...and I'm certainly not going to take up arms against a person who doesn't have enough sense to know that ashkeNAZI "Jews" are from EUROPE.

smh

Now, you'e already up to 2 strikes; and unless you want to be struck completely out...I'd suggest you put your litttle baseball bat down and take your little silly @$$ back to the dugout.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also rare. It's rare finding virgins these days. My cousin told me he knew about 15 teenage girls who were pregnant. I know some girls who are 20 and 21 with two or more kids. And I doubt they are going to stop having babies too.
It VERY common for folk 20-21 to go straight into parenthood. And I guess it wouldn't be nearly as bad if folk at least had INTENTIONS on staying & marrying this person they procreated with, however, in many instances, that's no longer the case.

Right here on this very site there's a thread devoted to talking about a reality show thats being produced & based on becoming a "baby momma" & a "baby daddy".

LOLOL!!!

smh

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh..lol it's not funny, but I can't stop laughing..poor baby
*rubbing your arm*:)
LOLOLOL!!!!

Its cool...you can laugh. I had to laugh too after I read what I typed. But that's how I was feeling at the time.

I have "Neosporin", aloe, and gauze...so I'm good to go.

And, thanks for "rubbing my arm*. I think its safe to determine that I'mma live now.

*HUGZ*

:D

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

@Vamp
Lmaooo!!!
Yea I was cracking up at that post too. x)

It made me think of this dude I used to work with at the bakery. He was basically whimpering after a pan burnt his hand. I was trying not to laugh....x))

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she's into triller's with a passion.
We can't manage... it will have to happen.
Running around with masks are just prolonging the inevitable, when you really think about it.

So, "Lil Sis" has a fever for the horror?!! Meanwhile you UNDER the bed.

;{)

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy NEW year to Stab and MsNewNew:)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...donít let the f..uckers drag you all down

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
Happy new year topix fam forgot to put that out the other day! What up NewNew and Vamp! Hope all is well.
Got a few more days off, and hitting up these video games my lady got me for Christmas. Trying my hardest not to work, but I went to the office yesterday, had to meet somebody...I almost started working... But changed my mind....
:)
I'm enjoying my time off :) loving it!
Hey Mister!! All is very well, thank you.... How are you?

Enjoy your time off with your family....

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

MsNewNew wrote:
Vamp I like your avatar. Lol!
As a newbie to the show I was like WTH she's doing with those freaks. Lol!!
*chuckling*

Yeah, my mind was blown too watching that 1st season too. I really tripped out at the introduction to Michonne's character.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

freddie47 wrote:
Happy NEW year to Stab and MsNewNew:)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...donít let the f..uckers drag you all down
Hey Freddie!:)

Its always a joy to have you on the thread. Happy NEW year to you as well.

Freddie those main two idiots are weak with nothing else to do and all you can do is laugh at them.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
Lmaooo!!!
Yea I was cracking up at that post too. x)
It made me think of this dude I used to work with at the bakery. He was basically whimpering after a pan burnt his hand. I was trying not to laugh....x))
Was he burned by the pan...or was he burned by oil? Oil burns will KILL YOOOOU!

XD

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

my elliptical got my thighs burning.I had to turn the fan on after that work out.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no desire to attempt to prove anything to a bum b!tch who calls herself disproving my usages of the word "accreditation", which IS an actual word by the way...and I'm certainly not going to take up arms against a person who doesn't have enough sense to know that ashkeNAZI "Jews" are from EUROPE.
smh
Now, you'e already up to 2 strikes; and unless you want to be struck completely out...I'd suggest you put your litttle baseball bat down and take your little silly @$$ back to the dugout.
Ha! After all of that I tripped out when I saw the misspelled word... webiste.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

@Vamp
LMAO!!! It was the pan.
Yea I know. X)) h3ll, I'm afraid to fry food because of it.

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

southern white men sho be packing in the sack.But he was talking about how he was killing folks in afghanistan with his crazy azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••