Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23957 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also rare. It's rare finding virgins these days. My cousin told me he knew about 15 teenage girls who were pregnant. I know some girls who are 20 and 21 with two or more kids. And I doubt they are going to stop having babies too.
It VERY common for folk 20-21 to go straight into parenthood. And I guess it wouldn't be nearly as bad if folk at least had INTENTIONS on staying & marrying this person they procreated with, however, in many instances, that's no longer the case.

Right here on this very site there's a thread devoted to talking about a reality show thats being produced & based on becoming a "baby momma" & a "baby daddy".

LOLOL!!!

smh

Level 8

Location hidden

#23958 Jan 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Smh..lol it's not funny, but I can't stop laughing..poor baby
*rubbing your arm*:)
LOLOLOL!!!!

Its cool...you can laugh. I had to laugh too after I read what I typed. But that's how I was feeling at the time.

I have "Neosporin", aloe, and gauze...so I'm good to go.

And, thanks for "rubbing my arm*. I think its safe to determine that I'mma live now.

*HUGZ*

:D

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23959 Jan 2, 2013
@Vamp
Lmaooo!!!
Yea I was cracking up at that post too. x)

It made me think of this dude I used to work with at the bakery. He was basically whimpering after a pan burnt his hand. I was trying not to laugh....x))

Level 8

Location hidden

#23960 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she's into triller's with a passion.
We can't manage... it will have to happen.
Running around with masks are just prolonging the inevitable, when you really think about it.

So, "Lil Sis" has a fever for the horror?!! Meanwhile you UNDER the bed.

;{)

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#23961 Jan 2, 2013
Happy NEW year to Stab and MsNewNew:)...

...don’t let the f..uckers drag you all down

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23962 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Happy new year topix fam forgot to put that out the other day! What up NewNew and Vamp! Hope all is well.
Got a few more days off, and hitting up these video games my lady got me for Christmas. Trying my hardest not to work, but I went to the office yesterday, had to meet somebody...I almost started working... But changed my mind....
:)
I'm enjoying my time off :) loving it!
Hey Mister!! All is very well, thank you.... How are you?

Enjoy your time off with your family....

Level 8

Location hidden

#23963 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Vamp I like your avatar. Lol!
As a newbie to the show I was like WTH she's doing with those freaks. Lol!!
*chuckling*

Yeah, my mind was blown too watching that 1st season too. I really tripped out at the introduction to Michonne's character.

Level 9

#23964 Jan 2, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eL4mLYOWReoXX
Hey Freddie!:)

Its always a joy to have you on the thread. Happy NEW year to you as well.

Freddie those main two idiots are weak with nothing else to do and all you can do is laugh at them.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#23965 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
Lmaooo!!!
Yea I was cracking up at that post too. x)
It made me think of this dude I used to work with at the bakery. He was basically whimpering after a pan burnt his hand. I was trying not to laugh....x))
Was he burned by the pan...or was he burned by oil? Oil burns will KILL YOOOOU!

XD

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#23966 Jan 2, 2013
my elliptical got my thighs burning.I had to turn the fan on after that work out.

Level 9

#23967 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
I have absolutely no desire to attempt to prove anything to a bum b!tch who calls herself disproving my usages of the word "accreditation", which IS an actual word by the way...and I'm certainly not going to take up arms against a person who doesn't have enough sense to know that ashkeNAZI "Jews" are from EUROPE.
smh
Now, you'e already up to 2 strikes; and unless you want to be struck completely out...I'd suggest you put your litttle baseball bat down and take your little silly @$$ back to the dugout.
Ha! After all of that I tripped out when I saw the misspelled word... webiste.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23968 Jan 2, 2013
@Vamp
LMAO!!! It was the pan.
Yea I know. X)) h3ll, I'm afraid to fry food because of it.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#23969 Jan 2, 2013
southern white men sho be packing in the sack.But he was talking about how he was killing folks in afghanistan with his crazy azz.

Level 9

#23970 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Running around with masks are just prolonging the inevitable, when you really think about it.
So, "Lil Sis" has a fever for the horror?!! Meanwhile you UNDER the bed.
;{)
You're not kidding, besides we each have one replacement filter to use so that protection wasn't scheduled for a long period of time anyway. Lol!

She rubs it in too..."Move your hands and look". Lol!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#23971 Jan 2, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eL4mLYOWReoXX
Mmm-mm-mmm...Tammi Terrell...that was a sexy ma'mi there! And she was from Philly!

I can definately see where uncle Marvin was goin' wit' that!! Whew!

But peace & blessings, Freddie. I'm definately not letting ANYTHING or ANYONE get me down...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#23972 Jan 2, 2013
these white women don't like seeing black women and white men together.When he and I showed up they had these crazy looks on their faces.I started to say something but I left it alone.

Level 9

#23973 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>*chuckling*
Yeah, my mind was blown too watching that 1st season too. I really tripped out at the introduction to Michonne's character.
I really have to get the season 1 dvd before the next season starts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23974 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! After all of that I tripped out when I saw the misspelled word... webiste.
Maybe they meant "webisode"...IDK.

How you feel this evening?

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23975 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It VERY common for folk 20-21 to go straight into parenthood. And I guess it wouldn't be nearly as bad if folk at least had INTENTIONS on staying & marrying this person they procreated with, however, in many instances, that's no longer the case.
Right here on this very site there's a thread devoted to talking about a reality show thats being produced & based on becoming a "baby momma" & a "baby daddy".
LOLOL!!!
smh
I checked out the preview for it. With Shawty Lo right???? He is shorter than T.I. lol I did not know he was that short. I guess Shawty has 10 baby mommas and 11 kids. But as long as he takes care of them, that's what matters. I don't understand how people can go around making babies left and right with no type of commitment.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#23976 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have to get the season 1 dvd before the next season starts.
Well don't buy it- you can watch all three seasons at this website; for free :) Plus a whole bunch of other good series.
http://www.telepisodes.net/tv-series/the-walk...
I no longer have cable, since I found a whole bunch of sites that offer all my shows for free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,417,930
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min TRUMP FAN 290
Was Malcom X bisexual? 11 min T-BOS 37
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 15 min MICHA 889
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 16 min ImjustMe 447
Hillary accuses Trump of racism in speech 20 min Bro Man 1
The Collective Failure of African-Americans 23 min Just Me 1
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 48 min KIP 16
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr fluer 228
More from around the web