Sock it

Wise, VA

#23930 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't spell "definitely"... he always spells it "definately".
LOL! I see you've noticed too. I haven't called him out on it because I hate to make fun of the retarded but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

BTW, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed NY.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23931 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And then there are virgins who are having sex but still call them selves virgins by having oral and anal sex. They feel if its not done the normal way they can remain known as a virgin.
That's true! Oral sex is still sex, same for anal. I didn't lose mine until I was 19. I tell my little cousins to wait. At least for the right one! At their age, sex was not on my mind.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23932 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the AA underclass if big. It sounds like it could be more then 50% of you.
The Jamaican underclass is about 30%.
Jamaica has more churches per square mile, than any other country on Earth :)
Fatherless girls, raised outside the Church = lots of teen pregnancies.
I'm sure there are AA girls of your cousin's age who don't know ANY pregnant teen aged girls, those people are from a different environment and go/went to school among a different type of girl.
I think your environment plays a lot in it. Down here in WV, they don't have anything for teenagers and kids to do. It's a college town. Only thing there is to do down here is party and get into trouble. I can say none of my black gf's have any kids right now. But majority of my white friends have some. And only 2 of them are married.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23933 Jan 2, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I see you've noticed too. I haven't called him out on it because I hate to make fun of the retarded but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
BTW, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed NY.
He claims to have a degree and a PHD and to be an author, so I assume his Degree is in English/Creative writing.

Is it possible to get a writing based degree in your country and not be able to spell "definitely"?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23934 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I'm good. Watching my bad azz cousins lol. How are you?
I'm doing good on this chilly day.:)

Location hidden

#23935 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your environment plays a lot in it. Down here in WV, they don't have anything for teenagers and kids to do. It's a college town. Only thing there is to do down here is party and get into trouble. I can say none of my black gf's have any kids right now. But majority of my white friends have some. And only 2 of them are married.
Jamaica has an underclass, which breeds in high numbers and drags the country down.
Check out this woman... she had 5 kids she couldn't or wouldn't take care of.
So different families living nearby took her children to live with them.
5 times it happened, that other poor families, took pity on her and took one of her children into their home.
Even after it happened 5 times... she went on to have 3 more children.
She has not even bothered to register the 3 youngest kids. So officially they have NO LEGAL NAME.
They have no birth certificate, can grow up and get no legal work, no passport... she has not registered them with names.
Look at "Little Miss's" Cleft Palate...the child is 3 years old with a cleft palate. The mother has never sought medical help for the 3 year old's cleft palate.
This is the kind of underclass people Jamaica is having to deal with.
You think I'm exaggerating, see for yourself!

Location hidden

#23936 Jan 2, 2013
^^^^Translation for the video.
She said in August her situation with her man declined and he gave her a "chop" over her eye.
Meaning, in August a man who was living with her, cut her or hit her over her eye and then he left.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23937 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaica has an underclass, which breeds in high numbers and drags the country down.
Check out this woman... she had 5 kids she couldn't or wouldn't take care of.
So different families living nearby took her children to live with them.
5 times it happened, that other poor families, took pity on her and took one of her children into their home.
Even after it happened 5 times... she went on to have 3 more children.
She has not even bothered to register the 3 youngest kids. So officially they have NO LEGAL NAME.
They have no birth certificate, can grow up and get no legal work, no passport... she has not registered them with names.
Look at "Little Miss's" Cleft Palate...the child is 3 years old with a cleft palate. The mother has never sought medical help for the 3 year old's cleft palate.
This is the kind of underclass people Jamaica is having to deal with.
You think I'm exaggerating, see for yourself!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gkyjvJduYWoXX
Definitely proves why i have been stating you have NO correlation to JA other than some obsession...as a matter of factJA's don't give two hoots about your filthy nast azz.

I will say again..now matter how many times you claim you are JA or your parents are JA, will NEVER MAKE YOU OR THEM JA..BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JA.

YOU ARE JUST TOO ASHAMED TO ALIGNED YOURSELF WITH FAIL BORN BLACK BRITS, because even the white british society looks down on you and uplift Caribbean and African people over you..

Take a good look at yourself..a failed ugly, unattractive, useless, dirty, inbreed.

I can only feel sorry for you and...SMH.

Location hidden

#23938 Jan 2, 2013
Peace..this is going to be my last post on dis-ya-Thread.
Bye!!!!
Sock it

Wise, VA

#23939 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims to have a degree and a PHD and to be an author, so I assume his Degree is in English/Creative writing.
Is it possible to get a writing based degree in your country and not be able to spell "definitely"?
Yes. Unfortunately I believe it is. The American educational system is broken beyond repair. It's stuck in the 1970s and doesn't educate people for the jobs of today. Let alone the jobs of tomorrow.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#23940 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Howler of the Day. LOL!

Location hidden

#23941 Jan 2, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely proves why i have been stating you have NO correlation to JA other than some obsession...as a matter of factJA's don't give two hoots about your filthy nast azz.
I will say again..now matter how many times you claim you are JA or your parents are JA, will NEVER MAKE YOU OR THEM JA..BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JA.
YOU ARE JUST TOO ASHAMED TO ALIGNED YOURSELF WITH FAIL BORN BLACK BRITS, because even the white british society looks down on you and uplift Caribbean and African people over you..
Take a good look at yourself..a failed ugly, unattractive, useless, dirty, inbreed.
I can only feel sorry for you and...SMH.
You're jealous that you don't have Jamaican heritage.
Most jamaicans disapprove of reggae music... The lyrics.
Most Jamaicans are Church going.
You wish you were Jamaican because of reggae.

It's actually a small part of the culture, like fried fish on Fridays.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23942 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing good on this chilly day.:)
I hear you. I can't wait for spring!!! My fav season is fall though. I think it's so beautiful during fall.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#23943 Jan 2, 2013
Happy new year topix fam forgot to put that out the other day! What up NewNew and Vamp! Hope all is well.

Got a few more days off, and hitting up these video games my lady got me for Christmas. Trying my hardest not to work, but I went to the office yesterday, had to meet somebody...I almost started working... But changed my mind....

:)

I'm enjoying my time off :) loving it!

“Watup ;)”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Savannah, Georgia

#23944 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Happy new year topix fam forgot to put that out the other day! What up NewNew and Vamp! Hope all is well.
Got a few more days off, and hitting up these video games my lady got me for Christmas. Trying my hardest not to work, but I went to the office yesterday, had to meet somebody...I almost started working... But changed my mind....
:)
I'm enjoying my time off :) loving it!
Happy new years to you too.:)

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#23945 Jan 2, 2013
LatinaCHICK wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy new years to you too.:)
Happy New Years my beautiful Latina Goddess :)

Hope all is well and hope you're enjoying the cool weather in GA :).

I'm scheduled to go down there sometime this month for a day or two ; )

I love GA, the cities are nice, and the women are the absolute best on the planet :)
TIRED OF DC

Rogers, AR

#23946 Jan 2, 2013
http://www.kickthemallout.com/ - Join the grassroots movement to make real chnages in DC!!

“Watup ;)”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Savannah, Georgia

#23947 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Years my beautiful Latina Goddess :)
Hope all is well and hope you're enjoying the cool weather in GA :).
I'm scheduled to go down there sometime this month for a day or two ; )
I love GA, the cities are nice, and the women are the absolute best on the planet :)
Thanks Anderson for the kind words.:)
I hope you enjoy your stay in GA.

Location hidden

#23948 Jan 2, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Unfortunately I believe it is. The American educational system is broken beyond repair. It's stuck in the 1970s and doesn't educate people for the jobs of today. Let alone the jobs of tomorrow.
'Definitely' is one of those words that many people spell incorrectly.
It's a word that will be on every English exam British kids take at 16.
Yet he claims to have a US Degree and teacher has corrected that simple spelling mistake.

I have a couple of black female friends who migrated to the US after finishing their UK degrees.
Even though AAs have high unemployment my black British friends migrated easily because their degrees were highly valued by US employers and they got sponsors (official job offers) easily.
One of them has a degree in Public Relations, i thought she wouldn't get a sponsor with that, but she got more than 1 employer willing to sponsor her.
That was in the 90s.

Location hidden

#23949 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jealous that you don't have Jamaican heritage.
Most jamaicans disapprove of reggae music... The lyrics.
Most Jamaicans are Church going.
You wish you were Jamaican because of reggae.
It's actually a small part of the culture, like fried fish on Fridays.
You're such a JA wannabee with foolishness, ignorance, stupidity, moronic and all the other NEGATIVE ADJECTIVES THAT ALL MEMBERS HAVE USED TO DESCRIBE YOU...you failed to understand, that you need to understand that REGGAE MUSIC IN JA HAS DIFFEREBT LEVELS..AND PROPABLY A JACKAZZ AND WANNABEE JA (like you,) need to find which GENRE OF REGGAE MUSIC MUSIC THEY ARE REFFERING TOO..dumb idiot....

REGGAE MUSIC IS MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY IN JA AND HAS CHANGED AND HELP MANY OUT OF POVERTY....

THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A WANNABEE SOCIAL CLIMBING MORON AND IDIOT YOU ARE..TRYING TO CLING TO EACH AND EVERYONE'S CULTURE AS YOUR OWN.

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS IDIOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are The Sistas Aligning Themselves With African... 3 min ashantiking 45
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Suxbumski is weak 1,155,488
Jesus and God is not their real names... 6 min A African God 21
When China awakes, it will shake the West 9 min Tme 69
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 14 min Insect Trust 767
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 17 min sassyntrashy 32
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 20 min Insect Trust 3,006
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 38 min Ben YISRAEL 98,517
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Insect Trust 28,889
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 2 hr Sunshine 586
More from around the web