Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23912 Jan 2, 2013
...after bell hooks it's St. Clair Drake :D!!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23913 Jan 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, does "Lil' Sis" watch The Walking Dead too???
How do you think we'll manage with distributing masks when the outbreak levels move that rapidly?
Yep, she's into triller's with a passion.

We can't manage... it will have to happen.

Level 9

#23914 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
Yeah, not feeling so good today...:p
Good morning Panma, I hope things gets better for you.

Level 9

#23915 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
Morning New New
Good morning Buckeyegirl, how are you doing today?:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#23916 Jan 2, 2013
When a man tells me he wants a woman that's in control just tells me he's lazy azz dude who can't fxck.If I'm gonna be in control I mind as well be with another woman.

Level 9

#23917 Jan 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
Morning, everybody :) time for me to go make some breakfast I'm hungry... I'm going shopping today!:):):)
Good morning Jaz! How are you doing?

Have fun shopping....:)

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23918 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Panma, I hope things gets better for you.
Ah, thanks!:)

Level 9

#23919 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Good morning everyone...
Today I am THANKFUL! I feel like sharing a few things...
1) A message to the parents, if you have a child who is not only gifted but artistic as well please don't look down on their passion/life calling. My parents praised the fact that advanced in courses at a very early age. They also supported my love for the visual arts...something that is often looked down upon.
2) I am free lance cake decorator...I don't make less than $500 and at times more than $1,500 per week for sculpted cakes and cookies...I do original desserts, gluten free and/or all around vegan. I've mastered my skill of sculpting, incorporated my love of drawing and catered to my feeling of independence in my job. I am not bothered, I don't have to answer answer to anyone and I get to work from home. I wake my butt up at 4AM to do what I do whether I have to meet a deadline or not.
This being accomplished all by being self taught, courses and staying positive.
3) Finally next Thursday I have an appointment with a local publishing company. They are helping me to get my short stories out to the public. Thank goodness because the stack of papers in my room calling for attention.
You are put on this planet to do and not be afriad of failure. Trying is most rewarding to us.
Sooooo thankful!!!:)
Good morning Soul! I wish you much success and I hope all your dreams come true.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#23920 Jan 2, 2013
all I dream about is tornadoes now.I've gotten use to them now I even starting to like them. It always start off sunny then it turns dark the sirens sound off and I'm always inside a building but this one had alot of glass and there was hail coming down really fast.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23921 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Good morning everyone...
Today I am THANKFUL! I feel like sharing a few things...
1) A message to the parents, if you have a child who is not only gifted but artistic as well please don't look down on their passion/life calling. My parents praised the fact that advanced in courses at a very early age. They also supported my love for the visual arts...something that is often looked down upon.
2) I am free lance cake decorator...I don't make less than $500 and at times more than $1,500 per week for sculpted cakes and cookies...I do original desserts, gluten free and/or all around vegan. I've mastered my skill of sculpting, incorporated my love of drawing and catered to my feeling of independence in my job. I am not bothered, I don't have to answer answer to anyone and I get to work from home. I wake my butt up at 4AM to do what I do whether I have to meet a deadline or not.
This being accomplished all by being self taught, courses and staying positive.
3) Finally next Thursday I have an appointment with a local publishing company. They are helping me to get my short stories out to the public. Thank goodness because the stack of papers in my room calling for attention.
You are put on this planet to do and not be afriad of failure. Trying is most rewarding to us.
Sooooo thankful!!!:)
Gifted includes artistic/musical gifts.
Children get their gifts from their parents, so it's highly unlikely than an artist will "look down" on his artistic son.
Also artistic gifts, like any childhood gift needs to be encouraged and PUSHED.
You would not have even discovered your artistic gift, if your parents were not encouraging it.
I think there are many ADOPTED or FOSTERED children who never discover their gifts, because the adoptive parents don't realize the talent is there and they don't know what to look for and PUSH.

E.g. if you were a groupie for a top guitarist and you had sex with him and got pregnant at 17.
If you keep the child, you will probably by that kid a guitar and start paying for guitar lessons at an early age.
But if you give that baby up for adoption, the foster or adoptive parents probably won't buy the child a guitar or even think f paying for guitar lessons...therefore the "gift" goes undiscovered.

Level 9

#23922 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also rare. It's rare finding virgins these days. My cousin told me he knew about 15 teenage girls who were pregnant. I know some girls who are 20 and 21 with two or more kids. And I doubt they are going to stop having babies too.
And then there are virgins who are having sex but still call them selves virgins by having oral and anal sex. They feel if its not done the normal way they can remain known as a virgin.

Level 9

#23923 Jan 2, 2013
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, thanks!:)
You know you're welcome!...:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23924 Jan 2, 2013
@MsNewNew
Good morning/afternoon
Thank you so much!!!:)

Location hidden

#23925 Jan 2, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you fkk off BTCH! I will comment on whatever I want whenever I want and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I get tired of you trying to play the "educated, aware brotha" on this forum because it is painfully clear to ANYONE with an education that you are not educated and I doubt you even have a job.
1)You can't spell AT ALL
2)You use the wrong words in sentences. IE: Accreditation. LOL! Did you think I forgot that one? Illiterate bytch.
3) Whenever you mention White folks on here, then White folks on here are going to respond. Once again, NOTHING you can do it about it other than keep white folks out of your mouth.
4) Might I make a suggestion? If you want a blacks only forum board I suggest you start your own webiste. Hell, I've even give you a name for it. Cafemocha. Oh....wait. Been there done that.
LMFWAO!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>ROLLIN<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
He can't spell "definitely"... he always spells it "definately".

Level 9

#23926 Jan 2, 2013
Vamp I like your avatar. Lol!

As a newbie to the show I was like WTH she's doing with those freaks. Lol!!

Location hidden

#23927 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also rare. It's rare finding virgins these days. My cousin told me he knew about 15 teenage girls who were pregnant. I know some girls who are 20 and 21 with two or more kids. And I doubt they are going to stop having babies too.
I think the AA underclass if big. It sounds like it could be more then 50% of you.
The Jamaican underclass is about 30%.
Jamaica has more churches per square mile, than any other country on Earth :)
Fatherless girls, raised outside the Church = lots of teen pregnancies.
I'm sure there are AA girls of your cousin's age who don't know ANY pregnant teen aged girls, those people are from a different environment and go/went to school among a different type of girl.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23928 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Jaz
Hey! Yes it's been a while!!! How are you?:)
@buckeye girl88
Good, taking in the rainy weather for the new year. My little brother said its bad weather for new years...I said "no...washing away the old, pains and past of last year to welcome a positive new year" lol!
Lol. I love rain!!!! Curl up on the couch and watch movies! That's a positive way to look at it. Time flies by sooo fast.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23929 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Buckeyegirl, how are you doing today?:)
Girl, I'm good. Watching my bad azz cousins lol. How are you?
Sock it

Wise, VA

#23930 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't spell "definitely"... he always spells it "definately".
LOL! I see you've noticed too. I haven't called him out on it because I hate to make fun of the retarded but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

BTW, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed NY.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23931 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And then there are virgins who are having sex but still call them selves virgins by having oral and anal sex. They feel if its not done the normal way they can remain known as a virgin.
That's true! Oral sex is still sex, same for anal. I didn't lose mine until I was 19. I tell my little cousins to wait. At least for the right one! At their age, sex was not on my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,234,283
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 120,942
Payback Time: Blacks and Non-whites could now i... 5 min Bogemille 11
Poll Should blacks be denied the right to vote? 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 16
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 11 min dkanela 209
where to find white women that like white men? 15 min toby 7
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Don Barros Serrano 33,648
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 54 min Cigar Face21 6,930
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 56 min Oh No You Di-nt 509
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 360
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr PolakPotrafi 462
More from around the web