@MsNewNew
Good morning/afternoon
Thank you so much!!!:)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23925 Jan 2, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you fkk off BTCH! I will comment on whatever I want whenever I want and there is NOTHING you can do about it. I get tired of you trying to play the "educated, aware brotha" on this forum because it is painfully clear to ANYONE with an education that you are not educated and I doubt you even have a job.
1)You can't spell AT ALL
2)You use the wrong words in sentences. IE: Accreditation. LOL! Did you think I forgot that one? Illiterate bytch.
3) Whenever you mention White folks on here, then White folks on here are going to respond. Once again, NOTHING you can do it about it other than keep white folks out of your mouth.
4) Might I make a suggestion? If you want a blacks only forum board I suggest you start your own webiste. Hell, I've even give you a name for it. Cafemocha. Oh....wait. Been there done that.
LMFWAO!
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>ROLLIN<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<
He can't spell "definitely"... he always spells it "definately".

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23926 Jan 2, 2013
Vamp I like your avatar. Lol!

As a newbie to the show I was like WTH she's doing with those freaks. Lol!!

Location hidden

#23927 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also rare. It's rare finding virgins these days. My cousin told me he knew about 15 teenage girls who were pregnant. I know some girls who are 20 and 21 with two or more kids. And I doubt they are going to stop having babies too.
I think the AA underclass if big. It sounds like it could be more then 50% of you.
The Jamaican underclass is about 30%.
Jamaica has more churches per square mile, than any other country on Earth :)
Fatherless girls, raised outside the Church = lots of teen pregnancies.
I'm sure there are AA girls of your cousin's age who don't know ANY pregnant teen aged girls, those people are from a different environment and go/went to school among a different type of girl.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23928 Jan 2, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Jaz
Hey! Yes it's been a while!!! How are you?:)
@buckeye girl88
Good, taking in the rainy weather for the new year. My little brother said its bad weather for new years...I said "no...washing away the old, pains and past of last year to welcome a positive new year" lol!
Lol. I love rain!!!! Curl up on the couch and watch movies! That's a positive way to look at it. Time flies by sooo fast.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23929 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Buckeyegirl, how are you doing today?:)
Girl, I'm good. Watching my bad azz cousins lol. How are you?
Sock it

Wise, VA

#23930 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't spell "definitely"... he always spells it "definately".
LOL! I see you've noticed too. I haven't called him out on it because I hate to make fun of the retarded but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

BTW, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed NY.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23931 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>And then there are virgins who are having sex but still call them selves virgins by having oral and anal sex. They feel if its not done the normal way they can remain known as a virgin.
That's true! Oral sex is still sex, same for anal. I didn't lose mine until I was 19. I tell my little cousins to wait. At least for the right one! At their age, sex was not on my mind.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23932 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the AA underclass if big. It sounds like it could be more then 50% of you.
The Jamaican underclass is about 30%.
Jamaica has more churches per square mile, than any other country on Earth :)
Fatherless girls, raised outside the Church = lots of teen pregnancies.
I'm sure there are AA girls of your cousin's age who don't know ANY pregnant teen aged girls, those people are from a different environment and go/went to school among a different type of girl.
I think your environment plays a lot in it. Down here in WV, they don't have anything for teenagers and kids to do. It's a college town. Only thing there is to do down here is party and get into trouble. I can say none of my black gf's have any kids right now. But majority of my white friends have some. And only 2 of them are married.

Location hidden

#23933 Jan 2, 2013
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I see you've noticed too. I haven't called him out on it because I hate to make fun of the retarded but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
BTW, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed NY.
He claims to have a degree and a PHD and to be an author, so I assume his Degree is in English/Creative writing.

Is it possible to get a writing based degree in your country and not be able to spell "definitely"?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23934 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I'm good. Watching my bad azz cousins lol. How are you?
I'm doing good on this chilly day.:)

Location hidden

#23935 Jan 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your environment plays a lot in it. Down here in WV, they don't have anything for teenagers and kids to do. It's a college town. Only thing there is to do down here is party and get into trouble. I can say none of my black gf's have any kids right now. But majority of my white friends have some. And only 2 of them are married.
Jamaica has an underclass, which breeds in high numbers and drags the country down.
Check out this woman... she had 5 kids she couldn't or wouldn't take care of.
So different families living nearby took her children to live with them.
5 times it happened, that other poor families, took pity on her and took one of her children into their home.
Even after it happened 5 times... she went on to have 3 more children.
She has not even bothered to register the 3 youngest kids. So officially they have NO LEGAL NAME.
They have no birth certificate, can grow up and get no legal work, no passport... she has not registered them with names.
Look at "Little Miss's" Cleft Palate...the child is 3 years old with a cleft palate. The mother has never sought medical help for the 3 year old's cleft palate.
This is the kind of underclass people Jamaica is having to deal with.
You think I'm exaggerating, see for yourself!

Location hidden

#23936 Jan 2, 2013
^^^^Translation for the video.
She said in August her situation with her man declined and he gave her a "chop" over her eye.
Meaning, in August a man who was living with her, cut her or hit her over her eye and then he left.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23937 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaica has an underclass, which breeds in high numbers and drags the country down.
Check out this woman... she had 5 kids she couldn't or wouldn't take care of.
So different families living nearby took her children to live with them.
5 times it happened, that other poor families, took pity on her and took one of her children into their home.
Even after it happened 5 times... she went on to have 3 more children.
She has not even bothered to register the 3 youngest kids. So officially they have NO LEGAL NAME.
They have no birth certificate, can grow up and get no legal work, no passport... she has not registered them with names.
Look at "Little Miss's" Cleft Palate...the child is 3 years old with a cleft palate. The mother has never sought medical help for the 3 year old's cleft palate.
This is the kind of underclass people Jamaica is having to deal with.
You think I'm exaggerating, see for yourself!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gkyjvJduYWoXX
Definitely proves why i have been stating you have NO correlation to JA other than some obsession...as a matter of factJA's don't give two hoots about your filthy nast azz.

I will say again..now matter how many times you claim you are JA or your parents are JA, will NEVER MAKE YOU OR THEM JA..BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JA.

YOU ARE JUST TOO ASHAMED TO ALIGNED YOURSELF WITH FAIL BORN BLACK BRITS, because even the white british society looks down on you and uplift Caribbean and African people over you..

Take a good look at yourself..a failed ugly, unattractive, useless, dirty, inbreed.

I can only feel sorry for you and...SMH.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23938 Jan 2, 2013
Peace..this is going to be my last post on dis-ya-Thread.
Bye!!!!
Sock it

Wise, VA

#23939 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims to have a degree and a PHD and to be an author, so I assume his Degree is in English/Creative writing.
Is it possible to get a writing based degree in your country and not be able to spell "definitely"?
Yes. Unfortunately I believe it is. The American educational system is broken beyond repair. It's stuck in the 1970s and doesn't educate people for the jobs of today. Let alone the jobs of tomorrow.
Sock it

Wise, VA

#23940 Jan 2, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Howler of the Day. LOL!

Location hidden

#23941 Jan 2, 2013
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely proves why i have been stating you have NO correlation to JA other than some obsession...as a matter of factJA's don't give two hoots about your filthy nast azz.
I will say again..now matter how many times you claim you are JA or your parents are JA, will NEVER MAKE YOU OR THEM JA..BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JA.
YOU ARE JUST TOO ASHAMED TO ALIGNED YOURSELF WITH FAIL BORN BLACK BRITS, because even the white british society looks down on you and uplift Caribbean and African people over you..
Take a good look at yourself..a failed ugly, unattractive, useless, dirty, inbreed.
I can only feel sorry for you and...SMH.
You're jealous that you don't have Jamaican heritage.
Most jamaicans disapprove of reggae music... The lyrics.
Most Jamaicans are Church going.
You wish you were Jamaican because of reggae.

It's actually a small part of the culture, like fried fish on Fridays.

Level 3

Location hidden

#23942 Jan 2, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing good on this chilly day.:)
I hear you. I can't wait for spring!!! My fav season is fall though. I think it's so beautiful during fall.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#23943 Jan 2, 2013
Happy new year topix fam forgot to put that out the other day! What up NewNew and Vamp! Hope all is well.

Got a few more days off, and hitting up these video games my lady got me for Christmas. Trying my hardest not to work, but I went to the office yesterday, had to meet somebody...I almost started working... But changed my mind....

:)

I'm enjoying my time off :) loving it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,705,740
Study: To liberals, black-sounding names seen ... 4 min Got_Rope 7
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 41
subhuman cracker torchered with blow torch hahaha 10 min Got_Rope 13
Do black women like pacific islander men (Aug '11) 13 min Tabby 584
Are Negroes ever going to learn to speak Englis... 15 min Got_Rope 1
I want a mixed baby from a white guy (Feb '17) 18 min Polaris 18
it must really suck being black! 1 hr KIP 63
White people GO AWAY 1 hr IT IS I 295
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 1 hr The Patriot 76
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 2 hr Lopez 33
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr KIP 93
More from around the web