Whats on your mind Thread.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#23814 Jan 1, 2013
Border Agent wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. What's causing this is an absolute lack of any immigration control whatsoever. I'm not just talking about Mexicans either. When you have barefoot Somalis roaming the streets of Tennessee then something is obviously wrong.
A 50 year moratium on immigration to this country is required.
Somalians are a problem here too. Where ever they are it becomes a slum. They tend to be on social assistance and the men into crime. They also smell weird.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Halifax, UK

#23815 Jan 1, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something I dont know smokey.
Paying the price for empire etc.... I know all about it.
However I dont care anymore. My dads family was not English so I know about this all too well.
Im happy for people to come hear if they respect my people and my ways and dont misbehave.
However I dont want anymore people hear because it isnt practical.......I cant afford to look after them..........and most of these people have no intention of learning the language as my grandparents did.
40 years is long enough for a country to rebuild especially after they were left railways, airports, cities and mining equipment.
I would close the borders if it were up to me.......It is not a race issue on my part. Rather one of necessity..........however I dont like paks! lol
It's not entirely about the empire rather how British multinational companies still exploit around the world.

Well I'm against ''multiculturalism'' but I don't have power in this country, neither do you. So one has just have to get use to it really. If in power I'd say one has to integrate into British culture before gaining citizenship but like I said I have no power in the scheme of things.

But you don't understand economics, this country actually needs immigrants.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#23816 Jan 1, 2013
TMT wrote:
<quoted text>its me carol... The loper!TMT.
Okkkk but that's not me.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23817 Jan 1, 2013
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
I thought vamp would change this year......but I see he his a flaming queen.
I thougt you'd change too, HOEmez, but here it is you're still in here trying to suck every drop of CVM out of my C0CK.

I normally reserve my SPLOOGE for full grown, MATURE woman but obviously you're in dire need of something for those adolescent pimples you can't seem to outgrow.

Dumb b!tch.

LOL!!!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23818 Jan 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Holy SH!T !!!
I wonder if that link with the "leak" is legit?
You just fcuked me up with this...LOLOL!!
HA!
Whew!
Lol!! I knew you would like that. LOL!

I don't know about the link. Dude was pushing it too hard to trust. LOL!!

The commercial was part of the recording of this other crazy series I was watching, were this Black woman with dreads and a sword had two armless freaks controlled by chains walking around with her... Lol!

Level 8

Location hidden

#23819 Jan 1, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
We felt one here too back in 2011. And I know in 2010 Pitt felt one too. I think it happened in Virginia. I would love to do CSI!!! But I think being a Morgue Assistant would be cool too. My mom use work in the OR. She would always come and tell us about some of the surgeries she had to do. I was interested in some of the stories. After I get my degree in CJ, I think I want to go back for Biology.
Biology is A LOT of work but you can accomplish it. You're a bright woman and you're determined. Just as long as you stay singleminded & undeterred you'll knock it out...EASILY.

Mortician work is cool...but I just can't allow myself to be exposed to too much formaldehyde (I think thats how you spell it). I heard its cancerous...especially for women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#23820 Jan 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! I knew you would like that. LOL!
The commercial was part of the recording of this other crazy series I was watching, were this Black woman with dreads and a sword had two armless freaks controlled by chains walking around with her... Lol!
HAHAHAHA!!! You're talking about MICHONNE! HAHAHAHA!!!! You just gave me an idea.

;{)

HEY, do you think the link is a virus?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23821 Jan 1, 2013
@Vamp
I just caught a whiff of Frankincense when I went to Wholefoods a few weeks ago! Omg, it smells soooo good! I was being a bit biased at first...I was thinking it would smell aweful because of the name, lol!

I told my fam if they want to get me a birthday gift, to buy Frankincense, lol! Even though Im going to get some it's worth stocking up on.:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#23822 Jan 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they were and I can imagine who was the maddest.:)
Yes SHE was...and she "diva'd out" over it too.

LOLOL!!!

I ignored her.

As a parent, its so easy to take the slightest thing to heart. Sometimes you gotta IGNORE SH!T.

Level 9

#23823 Jan 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!!! You're talking about MICHONNE! HAHAHAHA!!!! You just gave me an idea.
;{)
HEY, do you think the link is a virus?
Yep! She has that look that she doesn't play. Lol!

What type of idea?:)

Yes I do, the link address seems too fishy and to soon for the full length to be out.

Level 9

#23824 Jan 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes SHE was...and she "diva'd out" over it too.
LOLOL!!!
I ignored her.
As a parent, its so easy to take the slightest thing to heart. Sometimes you gotta IGNORE SH!T.
LOL!!! Well how did you expect her to act over "her Greens"? Come on now... Lol!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23825 Jan 1, 2013
@Vamp
I used to be a sucker for scary movies...
...but I saw what looked like a Voodoo doll and the white dude said 'duh fck!!!' I stopped the video and said "DONE"!!!
Lmao!!! I got scared already.

Yes that's what they get...but they sell a more 'chemicalized' version called iboGAINE...wtf!?? I try to be polite and nice to whites but the more I found out the more I don't like them. I really can't stand those anal azz Jewish people either...they have the audacity to make us feel sorry for the holocaust by pressing that sh!t in our schools.

I am in no means FOR the killing or suffering of any human on this planet...but when you want to join an oppressor because you've been oppressed it pisses me the fck off.

It's a lot of people that discredit black people because of JEALOUSY!

Then there is the fact that black people won't do sht because they feel nothing will change..........which it will if they talked up!!!

Let me stop though...its making me mad right now.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#23826 Jan 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Biology is A LOT of work but you can accomplish it. You're a bright woman and you're determined. Just as long as you stay singleminded & undeterred you'll knock it out...EASILY.
Mortician work is cool...but I just can't allow myself to be exposed to too much formaldehyde (I think thats how you spell it). I heard its cancerous...especially for women.
Forensic Science requires a lot of work too. You have to take a lot of science and math. Not my fav subjects. I never heard of formaldeyde, what is it??? Is it like embalming fluid? And thank you for the compliments!!! You know you are bright too.
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#23827 Jan 1, 2013
canday wrote:
quentin tarantino should make a movie about a female serial killer.I could sell him that idea.Him and aronosky could get together.
The movies today just suck sooo bad.I have so many ideas that I want to work on and sell it to the producers.
He did, it's called Kill Bill

Level 8

Location hidden

#23828 Jan 1, 2013
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
I just caught a whiff of Frankincense when I went to Wholefoods a few weeks ago! Omg, it smells soooo good! I was being a bit biased at first...I was thinking it would smell aweful because of the name, lol!
I told my fam if they want to get me a birthday gift, to buy Frankincense, lol! Even though Im going to get some it's worth stocking up on.:)
Its worth stoking up on from the spiritul vibes that it evokes (balance, revelation, foresight riches, protection)...in addition to it smelling so good.

And come to think of it, a name like "FRANKINCENSE" doesn't sound that appealing when you really think about it, does it? LOLOLOL!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#23829 Jan 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! She has that look that she doesn't play. Lol!
What type of idea?:)
Yes I do, the link address seems too fishy and to soon for the full length to be out.
Michonne don't fcuk around! And she ain't studyin' white folk either...especially manipulative & STUPID ones.

Now since you've mentioned it...the link does appear to be a bit funny-syle, don't it?

Level 8

Location hidden

#23830 Jan 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Well how did you expect her to act over "her Greens"? Come on now... Lol!!!
She REALLY got some kinda way about it too...seriously.

When she's on that "Grace Jones/ "StrangE'" bullsh!t I gotta fall back.

*chuckling*
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#23831 Jan 1, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forensic Science requires a lot of work too. You have to take a lot of science and math. Not my fav subjects. I never heard of formaldeyde, what is it??? Is it like embalming fluid? And thank you for the compliments!!! You know you are bright too.
I remember in university I took microbiology and we used formaldehyde to preserve tissues and cells. In biology we also used it to preserve rats that we dissected. It smells horrible, but you get use to it after a while. I actually dissected an eye ball, which was cool. An eyeball actually has a clear jelly consistency that when put on a news paper it magnifies.In microbiology I grew the bacillus subtilus bacteria,that originated from cattle causing anthrax, the biological weapon used by the Arabs to kill people in the states a few years back. Anyway, good luck to you.

Level 9

#23832 Jan 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>She REALLY got some kinda way about it too...seriously.
When she's on that "Grace Jones/ "StrangE'" bullsh!t I gotta fall back.
*chuckling*
Lol!!! All she has to say is... Well Daddy I like them because YOU do.... ;)

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#23833 Jan 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! I knew you would like that. LOL!
The Walking Dead series? I love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,275,389
white women why do you think you are having an ... (Nov '11) 8 min Bobby T Canada 51
Black People Need to Study The Art of War 11 min Trouble 32
Why are black women so unattractive? 15 min deez nuts 2
100% proof --> Planned Parenthood goal is black... 17 min Zapped 4
Miss Faby 18 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 3
For Miss Faby 20 min Fabulous 2
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 22 min Fabulous 242
Egyptians in Egypt 49 min zyra prettywise 412
Healing The Black Race... 54 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 323
White men are better lovers? 2 hr The Black Foreigner 466
More from around the web