Whats on your mind Thread.
satan claws

Wichita, KS

#21978 Dec 21, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its just that NewNew strives to be a LADY, meanwhile you aspire to be a child who still wants to scrap in the sandbox like one of those dumb b!tches from the Bad Girl's Club. Ain't nobody got time for that bullsh!t, Canday...not even YOU!
You see, there's a reason why you no longer have a job and its all because yo'@$$ don't know how act.
Get yuh sh!t right, ma!
no I lost my job because he stabbed me in the back and I retaliated by beating his azz.I had 2 jobs I only lost the morning one.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21979 Dec 21, 2012
"All my dreams are falling down, crawling round..."

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#21980 Dec 21, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
Currently watching a documentary about Black Wall Street Tulsa Oklahoma 1921. I wonder why this part of history is never talked about nor taught in our school system. All we learned about was the civil rights movement but never what happened before that. Greenwood was a successful and wealthy African American community. Majority of the people we're doctors, lawyers and business owners.
Hench the quote the more you learn the more you know. This is why it's best for us to do our own research and of course positive, encouraging history about our race will be blocked out. I'm sure there are so much more we don't know. I've read about the Tulsa race riot but haven't seen the documentary... yet.

Thanks...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#21981 Dec 21, 2012
Why do women always leave keys in the lock?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#21982 Dec 21, 2012
satan claws wrote:
<quoted text>
no I lost my job because he stabbed me in the back and I retaliated by beating his azz.I had 2 jobs I only lost the morning one.
And I'm sure if you really THINK about it you'll see that you didn't even have to lose that job. It was your immaturity, lack of discipline, a lack of self control, and an unchecked MOUTH that got you hung!
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#21983 Dec 21, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Why do women always leave keys in the lock?
Sexist!

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21984 Dec 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hench the quote the more you learn the more you know. This is why it's best for us to do our own research and of course positive, encouraging history about our race will be blocked out. I'm sure there are so much more we don't know. I've read about the Tulsa race riot but haven't seen the documentary... yet.
Thanks...
I agree...

Sometimes we have to our own research to get the full truth because when it comes to history we only get half of it. Here's the link if you want to see it, i had a difficult time sitting through it because it was truly sad.
It was a very informative video i must say.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#21986 Dec 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hench the quote the more you learn the more you know. This is why it's best for us to do our own research and of course positive, encouraging history about our race will be blocked out. I'm sure there are so much more we don't know. I've read about the Tulsa race riot but haven't seen the documentary... yet.
Thanks...
''Our race'' as you know it was created by the English (white individuals).

Time we all accepted being humans which is our true distinction.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21987 Dec 21, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>How many inches of snow are you guys getting?
Up to 3 tonight and 1 inch tomorrow

Level 3

Location hidden

#21988 Dec 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Aww!:(
I hope we get some soon.
I don't mind it, but I hate snow storms. I don't like being stuck inside the house.

Level 3

Location hidden

#21989 Dec 21, 2012
And for some reason I was having a hard time logging into topix or seeing the afam forum

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21990 Dec 21, 2012
BlackReign wrote:
Currently watching a documentary about Black Wall Street Tulsa Oklahoma 1921. I wonder why this part of history is never talked about nor taught in our school system. All we learned about was the civil rights movement but never what happened before that. Greenwood was a successful and wealthy African American community. Majority of the people we're doctors, lawyers and business owners.
Rosewood, FL was ANOTHER fruitful Black Community in the early part of 1900s.

To cover up her adulterous affair with a White man, some White woman claimed (lied) that a "Big Black man raped" her. To defend her "honor", White men went on a murderous, burning rampage.
The White men totally destroyed the prosperous Black section of Rosewood. It is believed that the less prosperous Whites of the town was just looking for an excuse to destroy what Black had built. Jealous.

Later, in the 1980s(?), the decedents of the Rosewood Black community received financial compensation for the lost of their relatives.

So sad.

Level 8

Location hidden

#21991 Dec 21, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to 3 tonight and 1 inch tomorrow
Wow. Would 4 inches shut y'all down? I know 4 inches of snow dropping here it wouldn't be ANYTHING here moving.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21992 Dec 21, 2012
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosewood, FL was ANOTHER fruitful Black Community in the early part of 1900s.
To cover up her adulterous affair with a White man, some White woman claimed (lied) that a "Big Black man raped" her. To defend her "honor", White men went on a murderous, burning rampage.
The White men totally destroyed the prosperous Black section of Rosewood. It is believed that the less prosperous Whites of the town was just looking for an excuse to destroy what Black had built. Jealous.
Later, in the 1980s(?), the decedents of the Rosewood Black community received financial compensation for the lost of their relatives.
So sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zWR08JK_bGUXX
WOW! Thank You

Interesting this happened around the same time as the riot in tulsa. "It is believed that the less prosperous Whites of the town was just looking for an excuse to destroy what Black had built". That's the same thing that happened with black wall street , the whites we're jealous because African Americans had better homes, churches etc.

Level 3

Location hidden

#21993 Dec 21, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Would 4 inches shut y'all down? I know 4 inches of snow dropping here it wouldn't be ANYTHING here moving.
They would probably close schools, that's about it. Most people around here have 4 wheel drive, you need it around here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#21994 Dec 21, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would probably close schools, that's about it. Most people around here have 4 wheel drive, you need it around here.
We need that here too, because the city does not dig folk out & plow throgh streets like they used to. They cut A LOT of that back.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21995 Dec 21, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
Oh wow...I did not know Hugh Jackman was British or something... weird, I wonder how people are able to change their voices for so long...
It called Acting school.
Here's keanu Reeves supposedly being English.

Location hidden

#21996 Dec 22, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Standing UP for your child & standing BY your child means just THAT; but loving your child unconditionally doesn't mean that you endorse you child's bullsh!t if they so should be getting into any.
You better learn that NOW...while you can. Because your daughter can still take chess, she still can do ballet, hell, she can have enough extra curricular activity lined up to occupy her for a life time, but if you as a parent are c/$'ing her bullsh!t for no other reason other than the fact that she's your daughter, I'm afraid you're setting her up to be a "savage" too.
You got over emotional and decided to see what you WANTED to see in my post.
You didn't read this part ...
"If your mother raised a savage, she would know why you were one, and even though she wouldn't endorse your behaviour, a good mother stays loyal."

It's ridiculous trying to have a sensible conversation with anyone here about anything remotely challenging.
Stick to Boardwalk Empire.

SMFH.

Location hidden

#21997 Dec 22, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I understand ALL of what you said, and SURPRISINGLY I agree with most of it...but I'm afraid that you're veering away from what the Oedipus Complex truly is with all of your other commentary.
I've been watching The Wire... I finally got into it. I never got past the first episode before and I found the accents hard to understand, but now I like it.
I also like Criminal Minds and The Shield.

Level 8

Location hidden

#21998 Dec 22, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You got over emotional and decided to see what you WANTED to see in my post.
You didn't read this part ...
"If your mother raised a savage, she would know why you were one, and even though she wouldn't endorse your behaviour, a good mother stays loyal."
It's ridiculous trying to have a sensible conversation with anyone here about anything remotely challenging.
Stick to Boardwalk Empire.
SMFH.
LOLOL!!!!

That's bullsh!t. To my own defense, I'm probably ONE of the most entreatable, easy going people on this entire site. And I DID read your entire post very intently but just because my response was based on a portion of what you said doesn't mean I didn't consider the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,619,765
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 14 min Fucisil 86
Libtards like George W. Bush now 28 min Fucisil 7
News Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally Admits Demo... 40 min Fucisil 7
NFL : Empty stadiums 46 min Fucisil 35
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 48 min God h8s jigs 27
Can America Become 80% White Again? 48 min Deanna 159
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Trollslayer 35,285
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 2 hr Leroy 264
More from around the web