Whats on your mind Thread.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 1291
Next Last

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
Tell Mr.Black Famous.
Lets discuss our issues.
my question is kind of stupid but ok..

why do big trucks (like dump trucks) take off faster from a stop than cars do?

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#3 Jun 24, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
my question is kind of stupid but ok..
why do big trucks (like dump trucks) take off faster from a stop than cars do?
Interesting question...to be honest i have not noticed it...but let me try to answer and i think that the diver at the time would have had the vehicle engaged to move at the first change of the light. I have done it before and this is why it seems to happen.

There are some people i know who would actually put their cars in neutral under the stop lights and then shift it into gear when the lights change.

Trucks in general use diesel fuel which is economical (slow burning) which means the vehicle is sometimes slow to move out.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting question...to be honest i have not noticed it...but let me try to answer and i think that the diver at the time would have had the vehicle engaged to move at the first change of the light. I have done it before and this is why it seems to happen.

There are some people i know who would actually put their cars in neutral under the stop lights and then shift it into gear when the lights change.

Trucks in general use diesel fuel which is economical (slow burning) which means the vehicle is sometimes slow to move out.
that makes a lot of sense. its scary when you're behind them and the truck starts jerking like its going to fall apart. i had a few chunks of mud mixed with small rocks hit my windshield recently. now i really do use a "car length" when im behind one

i slam the gas pedal as soon as the light turns green Lol! XD.. nah, i look to my right then left and i then i floor it

understood :-)
Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jun 24, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes a lot of sense. its scary when you're behind them and the truck starts jerking like its going to fall apart. i had a few chunks of mud mixed with small rocks hit my windshield recently. now i really do use a "car length" when im behind one
i slam the gas pedal as soon as the light turns green Lol! XD.. nah, i look to my right then left and i then i floor it
understood :-)
Well a lot of "regular" drivers don't know that they shouldn't ride to close behind or on the side of these large vehicles because they have large blind spots..that is why they take off so quickly before their is an issue..you should never slam on the gas pedal near them..let them pass..they cannot see you if you or they decide to make so swift turn or something..

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#6 Jun 24, 2012
Great Thread!

Just looking at the new world through the eyes of MrAnderson video.

&fe ature=plcp

I made this on a business trip this week.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Well a lot of "regular" drivers don't know that they shouldn't ride to close behind or on the side of these large vehicles because they have large blind spots..that is why they take off so quickly before their is an issue..you should never slam on the gas pedal near them..let them pass..they cannot see you if you or they decide to make so swift turn or something..
thanks and i agree.. im still new at driving and getting better plus learning more each time i do so.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Whats on my mind; reparations for slavery!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Jun 24, 2012
Don't know if I have enemies spying on me here so I'd rather not say.

“"Beautiful as Consciousness"”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2012
This is a nice thread Black Famous HD : ) You can cover a wide range of topics on this one : D
Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2012
What's on my mind...well newnew of course :)
True story

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2012
Pucci...with a generous amount of azz....sprinkled with chocolate raindrop n*pples :)

I usually get a second helpin of ayusss

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#13 Jun 24, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
This is a nice thread Black Famous HD :) You can cover a wide range of topics on this one : D
You are on my mind.
You do bring many intellectual thoughts and comments on topix.

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#14 Jun 24, 2012
True story wrote:
Pucci...with a generous amount of azz....sprinkled with chocolate raindrop n*pples :)
I usually get a second helpin of ayusss
ha ha ha ha...so we all. ha ha ha

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#15 Jun 24, 2012
Right now i am thinking about my presentation tomorrow in the Board-Room.
Black Angel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Jun 24, 2012
What's on my mind:

When will it be my time to die? I hope it is soon :)

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#17 Jun 24, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
Tell Mr.Black Famous.
Lets discuss our issues.
Great thread!

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#18 Jun 24, 2012
I'm multitasking on a precious metal site debating on gold or silver. Both are at an excellent price. Silver is better in the long run.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#19 Jun 24, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes a lot of sense. its scary when you're behind them and the truck starts jerking like its going to fall apart. i had a few chunks of mud mixed with small rocks hit my windshield recently. now i really do use a "car length" when im behind one
i slam the gas pedal as soon as the light turns green Lol! XD.. nah, i look to my right then left and i then i floor it
understood :-)
Lol! You will get use to them.:)

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#20 Jun 24, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
What's on my mind...well newnew of course :)
Well, of course you are. You call it life.

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#21 Jun 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Great thread!
Thank you...Empress Divine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1291
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,126,285
The biggest haters of blacks are blacks themselves 5 min squeezers 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min TranshumanX 26,281
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 11 min Walls of Jericho 15
Who destroyed the Black Woman? 17 min sassyntrashy 208
Why i do not like white men? 19 min societyisfuckingd... 17
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 25 min societyisfuckingd... 24
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 50 min coretta 239
Is ISIS racist? 55 min Cyrus777 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Insect Trust 25,595
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 95,815
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr 7New Earth7 7,471

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE