BANDS a make her DANCE

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#3122 Dec 5, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, i can't wait until she wakes up and sees this shit, you're getting 5 post straight for that. Never talk about your thread going left AGAIN!!!
Lol! That mess doesn't need five. I used one only for laughter.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#3123 Dec 5, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> b()TCH pleeeeeeese you don't disturb shi but the noise in yo head!!!! Lmao you a broke down bald head typical baby mama !!!! You ain't ahead of shi but the link line to feed Lil ray ray cause his daddy is long gone lmao!!! You wish then your wanna be psychology " I'm so good at what I doing what I do that you will post some more""" duh it's called reply chick get over yourself !! You kill me with your delusional FALSE SENSE OF SELF IMPORTANCE" online !!!!! Lmbao the only LEAGUE you belong too is the the black female STEROTYPE " BABY MAMA" GTFOH
youtube.com/watch...
I'm back... Lol!
Are you okay? I mean my gosh, is this is the best you could come up with? You're talking about Ray ray, baby mama (twice), you're going from bold to lowercase in just about every sentence. Lol! This is why I call you unstable. I really hate you wasted your time thinking this chickensh!t was going to affect me. I don't know where it begin and where it ended. I mean you are all over the place with this one. See what I made you do...:)

Reply my azz, its call diversion.
Cap Black

United States

#3124 Dec 5, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry, but you are to illiterate for me.
btch please,I can tell you how many atoms per cubit feet you just breathed while you typed this.know that get your virgo p**sy wet. And it "too" not "to" iliterate. The moon is now in virgo,dot your "i's" and cross your 't's" btch.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#3125 Dec 5, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text> btch please,I can tell you how many atoms per cubit feet you just breathed while you typed this.know that get your virgo p**sy wet. And it "too" not "to" iliterate. The moon is now in virgo,dot your "i's" and cross your 't's" btch.
You don't know me, but yet you know i'm a Virgo, sit your fake arse down you charlatan. Capricorn, is so close to the sun, that Venus is moving into your uanus.
Cap Black

United States

#3126 Dec 5, 2012
B.G-bout my paper

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

"Fck a freestyle
I ain't touchin the mic
Unless its 50 G's"
Cap Black

United States

#3127 Dec 5, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know me, but yet you know i'm a Virgo, sit your fake arse down you charlatan. Capricorn, is so close to the sun, that Venus is moving into your uanus.
I don't know your scraggly @ss. You're the one that claimed you "been" know me.That's some popperazzi shyt. You better have good memory when u run the streets. I don't forget a face or name,that's how I know u was lying when u said you know me. I remember you comming to one f my threads reppin virgo,that's how I know that. And you definatly dnt know astronomy,you deserve some stale crumpets with that haterade tea you sippin for that weak punchline.

B.G-don't talk to me

Bigsmoke

UK

#3128 Dec 5, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>My dick still stinks of the shit I got on it after I was in prison for more motherfucking drugs shit over the weekend. I wasn't gonna bothering cleaning it because I was just gonna stuff it up aziya's fat ass instead, she looks like a man and that's enough for me. Just one thing though, will AIDS make my dick rot and drop off? It stinks and is shrivelling up bad. I gotta get me more drugs.......
Have a bath you drug turd.
Cap Black

United States

#3129 Dec 5, 2012
Chickin Dat Deuce wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruhman, I've been around Rap Muzik since its inception. I'm from the North working in Corpus Christi, Texas but I ALWAYS had mad love for Southern Rap and Trap Muzik since the late 80's.
Seen it all bro. If it wasn't for Southern Rap Muzik, this genre of Muzik would be dead and these Crackkkas would've been in the ghetto streets celebrating the demise of OUR shyt.
I've been a fanboy of Rap A Lot and that camp since 1988. This camp has had some of the best mainstream and underground artists that this game has ever seen. From Scarface to Seagram, it shows.
Love Southern Hip Hop and its culture. Up North, we've been doin Cadillacs with Elbows and Vogues since 1987 and artists like Dirty and Slim Thug has beenkeepin it 100 and alive. Females love this swag and vibe.
You've posted MANY Southern artists from the Cackalacks to the Gulf Coast that I ALWAYS bump. You got clown azz niccaz in this Topix bullshyt thinkin that their FREESTYLE thread is bumping with a devil like a sOne holdin it down...smdh. Topix has went to the trash heap since we broke it down in 2008. This thread needs to stay bumped upside these mofos lameass foreheads.
lol at sOne. Some of these Backstreet boys might find that shyt hot. But yeah,the south is where its at,and you ain't lyiin about females lovin our vibe.Look how Selina touchin herself right now while she chewin on those stale @ss crumpetss. So you been here since 08,that mean I know you. You remind me of satan slayin Mike,what name you used to go by?(unless you don't want to put it out there).Yeah topix fell off big time since those days. All the Gods like Rah360,Watitdolittlecousin(R.I .P)216 Eliite etc, done left. I'm the last of that era still holdin it down(beside one or two still here).

Since: May 10

London, UK

#3130 Dec 5, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know your scraggly @ss. You're the one that claimed you "been" know me.That's some popperazzi shyt. You better have good memory when u run the streets. I don't forget a face or name,that's how I know u was lying when u said you know me. I remember you comming to one f my threads reppin virgo,that's how I know that. And you definatly dnt know astronomy,you deserve some stale crumpets with that haterade tea you sippin for that weak punchline.
B.G-don't talk to me
Capricorn is in envy of me, Virgo don't play that shit BITCH, It's time for you to take a seat and chat your BS about the solar system. Oh and Mars is moving to your sign, QUICK!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3131 Dec 5, 2012
Them two dudes need to get a room so they can talk to each other about how real they think each other is, and so they can dck ride each other without us all having to witness two effeminate sissy boys getting all emotional with each other over some music.

I got people in every part of tx from El Paso to Brownsville, h-town, d-town, Austin and SayTown..San Antone...and little San Antone. Through the boot, all the way over and up and back down the Carolina's..up to jersey and back down. I got people in the delta, and these boys don't know about that...all black colleges orange burg vorhees and Denmark tech where I used to swag on 84's .

I normally don't read the fruit cake nkka posts, but I saw CORPUS CHRISTY... And that's my old stomping ground, I own property out in south padre. All my Mexican patnas live out there. Ingle side, aransas pass...this boy so close to where my people at I can make a call an get him hit with the k by lunchtime.

Ain't no black folks in corpus either. It's only like 10. I used to get my hair cut and hang out at magic cuts... The only pocket of black folks out there is when you come accross the bridge from Portland make a right into those projects... On the other side of the bridge is that big rusty navy ship.

Dude so close to my people right now it's funny, I got pics too.

I got people on base too son, I know you on the military. Lol puxxy nkka. Lol.

I ought to put my uniform on and come down there and make you salute me.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3132 Dec 5, 2012
Chickin Dat Deuce wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen gurl, Princess New New Lovable is just as goofy as YOU are but her silly dilly game is making YOU come out the woodwork doofus as all hell, acting immature as a muthafucka. She's mashin your cranium in to the inner depths of the whitemeat brain matter. Chill the fck out gurl and post some Third Coast Muzik or scram the fck outta here, even though that this is your thread, even though Cap Black has been bumpin YOUR shyt for weeks now.
Do right baby, simmer dat azs down. You'z sweatin one of Topix's LAMEST Black women of all time.
Calm the fck down.
you right she is a goofy b()TCH and I will calm down I'm just LOL@ the special league she's in " baby mama " now that's something to be proud of (sarcastic voice)

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3133 Dec 5, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! LOL!!! Really? LOL! Give me a minute to stop laughing... Lol!
AHA!!! You replied b()TCH yeah you need a minute to humble yourself because you are a living STEROTYPE that's the league your on top of!! Pleeeese

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#3134 Dec 5, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back... Lol!
Are you okay? I mean my gosh, is this is the best you could come up with? You're talking about Ray ray, baby mama (twice), you're going from bold to lowercase in just about every sentence. Lol! This is why I call you unstable. I really hate you waste d your time thinking this chickensh!t was going to affect me. I don't know where it begin and where it ended. I mean you are all over the place with this one. See what I made you do...:)
Reply my azz, its call diversion.
blah blah blah BABY MAMA is that your best!???

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3135 Dec 5, 2012
Blaq honey just mad cause ain't nobody trying to climb that mountain or knock them old rusty worn out boots.

She done dissed by everybody in this thread. Even the folks she kissin up to. That's some lmao for real. Loooool hot dam!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3136 Dec 5, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know your scraggly @ss. You're the one that claimed you "been" know me.That's some popperazzi shyt. You better have good memory when u run the streets. I don't forget a face or name,that's how I know u was lying when u said you know me. I remember you comming to one f my threads reppin virgo,that's how I know that. And you definatly dnt know astronomy,you deserve some stale crumpets with that haterade tea you sippin for that weak punchline.

B.G-don't talk to me

lol stop
mmuah =)

2chainz - feeling you

aZiya

Location hidden

#3137 Dec 5, 2012
Capricorn Black wrote:
<quoted text>Usher featuring Plies-Daddys home

"let me cater to you"

aZiya

Location hidden

#3138 Dec 5, 2012
Too much going on in this thread smh

Gucci mane- animosity
Fankurve

Beograd, Serbia

#3139 Dec 5, 2012
saw on youtube did no what means now I no. Is this how get Black Women. Non in my country like Black Women in rap songs. I just need money to get one. I like song need more Black girls in song.
Cap Black

United States

#3140 Dec 5, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you right she is a goofy b()TCH and I will calm down I'm just LOL@ the special league she's in " baby mama " now that's something to be proud of (sarcastic voice)
Good,you got it all out.Ignore the next reply,or you can have this thread by yourself.Ima let the bored,immature ravens come warm on you,cause you know that's what they're itchin to do.And it seems like that's what you want.Now keep your word and calm down. Words without action mean nothing. We about to see who really meant they wanted to keep the peace,or who as just bumpin their gums. Relax,let's stick to music. Water seeks its own level.
Cap Black

United States

#3141 Dec 5, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Capricorn is in envy of me, Virgo don't play that shit BITCH, It's time for you to take a seat and chat your BS about the solar system. Oh and Mars is moving to your sign, QUICK!
I don't envy nobodys,yoou should read up on capricorn.If you haven't made it big,we don't respect you. Someone like Clarence 13X would be someone id 'envy'(more like look up to). You just the average thirsty topix chick tryin to get some tpix fame by claiming you know me

C-murder

You done heard of me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,460,513
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 4 min coretta 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 7 min Barros 49
To: Fabulous (Sep '15) 10 min Marcus Washington 44
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 13 min Barros 55
Hello, I'm new to the forum. 15 min Marcus Washington 6
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 15 min dcool 101
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 17 min inbred Genius 102
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 26 min Barros 50,905
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 58 min Barros 135
Caught the wife with a white boy 3 hr Who 44
More from around the web