"tatoo your name across my heart"
Usher featuring Plies-Daddys home

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3106 Dec 4, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of crumpets until Americans on YouTube kept telling me to go eat them along with tea of course which I already knew about.
Hmmmmnnn, Crumpets are so delicious! perfect "student" food. Cheap and easy to make lots of delicious things.
They are available everwhere, you can toast them and just have them with butter.
Or grill them with melted cheese.
Mu favourite crumpet recipe, is with chilli beef and melted cheese on a toasted crumpet.
Go to your nearest corner shop or supermarket and buy some!
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

Location hidden

#3107 Dec 4, 2012
My daughter loves when I make little "pizzas" out of crumpets.
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3108 Dec 4, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool I know exactly what it mean and here's something you obviously didn't know... a 10 means the full package, MENTALLY and physically. Lol! You're CRAZY as he!! to be up in here coming yourself some dime piece when you act unstable. Please!
Btw I'm important enough to play YOU by getting YOU to disturb your own thread. Come on now, you can't be that slow that you didn't figure it. How many comments did you make to me taking it off topic and within those comments how many songs did you post to keep it on topic. Trick please, you're out of my league. I'm so da*n good of doing what I do that I'm certain you will post some more.
B!tch I'm ten steps ahead of your azz and if I let something slide by not saying anything... well that mean I'm on step twelve.
b()TCH pleeeeeeese you don't disturb shi but the noise in yo head!!!! Lmao you a broke down bald head typical baby mama !!!! You ain't ahead of shi but the link line to feed Lil ray ray cause his daddy is long gone lmao!!! You wish then your wanna be psychology " I'm so good at what I doing what I do that you will post some more""" duh it's called reply chick get over yourself !! You kill me with your delusional FALSE SENSE OF SELF IMPORTANCE" online !!!!! Lmbao the only LEAGUE you belong too is the the black female STEROTYPE " BABY MAMA" GTFOH
youtube.com/watch...
Chickin Dat Deuce

United States

#3109 Dec 4, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>I see you know your down south music.
Bruhman, I've been around Rap Muzik since its inception. I'm from the North working in Corpus Christi, Texas but I ALWAYS had mad love for Southern Rap and Trap Muzik since the late 80's.

Seen it all bro. If it wasn't for Southern Rap Muzik, this genre of Muzik would be dead and these Crackkkas would've been in the ghetto streets celebrating the demise of OUR shyt.

I've been a fanboy of Rap A Lot and that camp since 1988. This camp has had some of the best mainstream and underground artists that this game has ever seen. From Scarface to Seagram, it shows.

Love Southern Hip Hop and its culture. Up North, we've been doin Cadillacs with Elbows and Vogues since 1987 and artists like Dirty and Slim Thug has beenkeepin it 100 and alive. Females love this swag and vibe.

You've posted MANY Southern artists from the Cackalacks to the Gulf Coast that I ALWAYS bump. You got clown azz niccaz in this Topix bullshyt thinkin that their FREESTYLE thread is bumping with a devil like a sOne holdin it down...smdh. Topix has went to the trash heap since we broke it down in 2008. This thread needs to stay bumped upside these mofos lameass foreheads.

Location hidden

#3110 Dec 4, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> b()TCH pleeeeeeese you don't disturb shi but the noise in yo head!!!! Lmao you a broke down bald head typical baby mama !!!! You ain't ahead of shi but the link line to feed Lil ray ray cause his daddy is long gone lmao!!! You wish then your wanna be psychology " I'm so good at what I doing what I do that you will post some more""" duh it's called reply chick get over yourself !! You kill me with your delusional FALSE SENSE OF SELF IMPORTANCE" online !!!!! Lmbao the only LEAGUE you belong too is the the black female STEROTYPE " BABY MAMA" GTFOH
youtube.com/watch...
LMAO!!! Hilarious!
"It's called reply"....Lol!!!!

Location hidden

#3111 Dec 4, 2012
Chickin Dat Deuce wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruhman, I've been around Rap Muzik since its inception. I'm from the North working in Corpus Christi, Texas but I ALWAYS had mad love for Southern Rap and Trap Muzik since the late 80's.
Seen it all bro. If it wasn't for Southern Rap Muzik, this genre of Muzik would be dead and these Crackkkas would've been in the ghetto streets celebrating the demise of OUR shyt.
I've been a fanboy of Rap A Lot and that camp since 1988. This camp has had some of the best mainstream and underground artists that this game has ever seen. From Scarface to Seagram, it shows.
Love Southern Hip Hop and its culture. Up North, we've been doin Cadillacs with Elbows and Vogues since 1987 and artists like Dirty and Slim Thug has beenkeepin it 100 and alive. Females love this swag and vibe.
You've posted MANY Southern artists from the Cackalacks to the Gulf Coast that I ALWAYS bump. You got clown azz niccaz in this Topix bullshyt thinkin that their FREESTYLE thread is bumping with a devil like a sOne holdin it down...smdh. Topix has went to the trash heap since we broke it down in 2008. This thread needs to stay bumped upside these mofos lameass foreheads.
Cosign... I was just about to post the exact same thing :)
Chickin Dat Deuce

United States

#3112 Dec 4, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> b()TCH pleeeeeeese you don't disturb shi but the noise in yo head!!!! Lmao you a broke down bald head typical baby mama !!!! You ain't ahead of shi but the link line to feed Lil ray ray cause his daddy is long gone lmao!!! You wish then your wanna be psychology " I'm so good at what I doing what I do that you will post some more""" duh it's called reply chick get over yourself !! You kill me with your delusional FALSE SENSE OF SELF IMPORTANCE" online !!!!! Lmbao the only LEAGUE you belong too is the the black female STEROTYPE " BABY MAMA" GTFOH
youtube.com/watch...
Listen gurl, Princess New New Lovable is just as goofy as YOU are but her silly dilly game is making YOU come out the woodwork doofus as all hell, acting immature as a muthafucka. She's mashin your cranium in to the inner depths of the whitemeat brain matter. Chill the fck out gurl and post some Third Coast Muzik or scram the fck outta here, even though that this is your thread, even though Cap Black has been bumpin YOUR shyt for weeks now.

Do right baby, simmer dat azs down. You'z sweatin one of Topix's LAMEST Black women of all time.

Calm the fck down.
Chickin Dat Deuce

United States

#3113 Dec 4, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Hilarious!
"It's called reply"....Lol!!!!
..... and YOU'RE steady feeding into this extremely lame online chimpin. It's irrelevant. Calm your mofo ass down and pop one of those crumpet Hot Pockets in the microwave and STFU love. ; )
Chuckin Dat Deuce

United States

#3114 Dec 4, 2012
Chuckin Dat Muthafuckin Deuce y'all.

Since: May 10

UK

#3115 Dec 5, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
youtube.com/watch...
Lol, i can't wait until she wakes up and sees this shit, you're getting 5 post straight for that. Never talk about your thread going left AGAIN!!!

Location hidden

#3116 Dec 5, 2012
Chuckin Dat Deuce wrote:
Chuckin Dat Muthafuckin Deuce y'all.
Co sign ;)
Cap Black

Ballwin, MO

#3117 Dec 5, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, i can't wait until she wakes up and sees this shit, you're getting 5 post straight for that. Never talk about your thread going left AGAIN!!!
btch go stand your wobble body @ss by the pole and move left to right goofy @ss btch. You been one of the main ones here itchin to rehash some corny online beef.
Cap Black

Ballwin, MO

#3118 Dec 5, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
youtube.com/watch...
Blaq Honey I aready told you.If this is what you call keeping this thread bumped by tryin to start up some mo shyt,ima let you have this btch by yourself. You startin to make me think this is what you want. There's a hundred million other threads where you can get your 'argue' on,if that's what you like,but keep that drama out of here.Porfavor..comprende?

Since: May 10

UK

#3119 Dec 5, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>btch go stand your wobble body @ss by the pole and move left to right goofy @ss btch. You been one of the main ones here itchin to rehash some corny online beef.
I am sorry, but you are to illiterate for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All religions come from Asia 4 min Senior Hacha 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,232,567
Africa... 6 min Stupid Thread 33
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 9 min African AE 3,965
2015 NBA Playoffs 14 min Ms Mack 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min African AE 33,584
I wanna say thanks to Blacks !! 23 min N Hater 3
why do white people hate other races so much 58 min Facts Matter 400
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 120,543
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 3 hr Guest 462
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 24
All women prefer white men 4 hr iamcuriousnow 4,646
More from around the web