Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2629 Nov 30, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Young jeezy- mama told me
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
this
"my mama told me Don't fall in love with them boys down in them streets yeah yeah yeah yeah my mama told me he in love with them drugs and he gon break ya heart oh yeah"

Still like that song

Location hidden

#2630 Nov 30, 2012
Usher -love in this club

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#2631 Nov 30, 2012
Project Pat

"I was raised in the Projects"

Real talk.. not YouTube.. Real projects.
Bigsmoke

Sandhurst, UK

#2632 Nov 30, 2012
I hear your posts but I don't want to get involved in all those details.

All I have to say is; aZiya, MrAnderson9, MsNewNew, vampiYAH stabB, Capricorn Black you're very proud people unlike Shalimarr (white mans pet). I do not get the vibe that you view white people as Gods unlike Shalimarr (servent).

You should build on that instead of amplifying any trivial differences between yourselves.

Are you guys all southern by any chance?

I believe you guys are all so similar that you could argue for eternity as those not so much alike would run out of things to say.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2633 Nov 30, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>You really are slow! Let me post the complete comment you're trying to highlight on what YOU thought I said... Lol!!
Sep 3, 2012 Post #4752
"LOL!!! Hey girl! You females are a trip. LOL!! How do you know I'm a single parent? I could have adopted her, I could have did this or that. LOL!
Just like Stonelove?... no where close. Please!
Make love to Vamp "right here on topix" LOL! We would have to sell tickets and I know you hating females would be crying wishing you all were me. Wait a minute, you all already do! Ha!!
Lol! What a coward, posting unregistered. SMH while LOL!"
----
ONCE AGAIN... "I" tell what I want you to know. So did you see where "I" said, "I could have did this or that".
"I" know how to keep you guessing. LOL!!
NEXT!
Lol, She's a reacher NewNew.. You seen that bullschit lie she tried to tell on me. I

Location hidden

#2634 Nov 30, 2012
Cap Black

United States

#2635 Nov 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try apologizing first? You came at everybody first and unprovoked.
I'm sure if you apologize people will squash it. I don't think you are man enough to apologize though. I think you're too much of a sissy.
some countries have been fighting for centuries,it doesn't matter who started it,someone has to be the bigger person to stop it. If you think calling me a sissy is going to keep the flames you're hoping to keep up,that only shows some of your "intellectual" threads that I have inspired you to make where all in vain. A leader/king leads by example,so I will will make the first step and apologize on my end for allowing it to go this far.

I can swallow my pride. Doesn't make me less of a man to do so.Hopefully you canfollow my lead.I was a born leader.

The moon was shining on the brightest star of leo at my birth

"If you would take yourself at starting point,your begininng will disclose your ending"-Ancient egyptian proverb

'Magha means "mighty one" or "noble one" From 00 Leo-13'20 Leo

Magha is derived from Maghaban. Magha is the causes of brightness and light. Magha stands for noble impulses and incentives, the gift of Magha must always be a noble one. Magha is the star of Kings, Rulers, Leaders and Ancestors. Those born under this star have the qualities of a leader whether this be of a kingdom, a country, or a company.

Location hidden

#2636 Nov 30, 2012
Gorilla Zoe- movie

"Got my top dropped, back. Blowng kushin in da sky. In da burnt orange chevy. Look like sweet potato pie"
Cap Black

United States

#2637 Nov 30, 2012
Slim thug-like a boss

Cap Black

United States

#2638 Nov 30, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
always the bigger person.:)
Jeezy-don't worry(I got this)

:-)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#2639 Nov 30, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>some countries have been fighting for centuries,it doesn't matter who started it,someone has to be the bigger person to stop it. If you think calling me a sissy is going to keep the flames you're hoping to keep up,that only shows some of your "intellectual" threads that I have inspired you to make where all in vain. A leader/king leads by example,so I will will make the first step and apologize on my end for allowing it to go this far.
I can swallow my pride. Doesn't make me less of a man to do so.Hopefully you canfollow my lead.I was a born leader.
The moon was shining on the brightest star of leo at my birth
"If you would take yourself at starting point,your begininng will disclose your ending"-Ancient egyptian proverb
'Magha means "mighty one" or "noble one" From 00 Leo-13'20 Leo
Magha is derived from Maghaban. Magha is the causes of brightness and light. Magha stands for noble impulses and incentives, the gift of Magha must always be a noble one. Magha is the star of Kings, Rulers, Leaders and Ancestors. Those born under this star have the qualities of a leader whether this be of a kingdom, a country, or a company.
My Apologies to everyone for the role I played in this as well.

Location hidden

#2640 Nov 30, 2012
Cap Black wrote:
<quoted text>Jeezy-don't worry(I got this)

I know

Rick Ross - you the boss

;)

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

they comfort me

#2641 Nov 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Apologies to everyone for the role I played in this as well.
Ok.apology accepted.Doesn't mean we have to go camping and fishing together but at least have some mutual respect. And I give you that.

Peace

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2642 Nov 30, 2012
Alley boy-trust issues

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2643 Nov 30, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
I know
Rick Ross - you the boss
;)

“Thy rod and thy staff ”

Level 6

they comfort me

#2644 Nov 30, 2012
My apologies to the posters who where inboxing me telling me they missed me on the teaching threads,and to come back to that.

T.i-What up,what's happenin

I'm back :-)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2645 Nov 30, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I do not think so low of myself such as you do doesn't make me ''arrogant and conceit'' and just because I'm not looking down on Americans doesn't mean I'm licking their azz?
You want to lick the azz of an Aryan Brotherhood member while he calls you every derogatory name in the book. You want to be abused, you love abuse, you thrive on abuse. You don't know any better, you're damaged goods.
You are a narccicist, having good self esteem is different to being arrogant and conceited for NO REASON AT ALL.
Bill gates probably isn't as arrogant and conceited as you.
You said the world would be a better place if everybody was like you... think about what that means and what that says about your attitude to yourself and others.
You are the last person to talk about people looking down on others... you woudl like to replace evryone else with Big Smoke clones.
And as for licking Americans' azz... I KNEW when I was posting something posistive about the UK to Cogito (who was also defending his country), that even though you weren't posting on this thread, I knew you would arrive and try to undermine the positive thing I had said about the UK.
How did I know you would do that? How did I know you would jump into the conversation even though you weren't posting on the thread?
I knew, because it's a pattern you have, you have done it many times before.

Location hidden

#2646 Nov 30, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
She's damaged in the head and lives off abuse and being abused.
She had the audacity to think just because she is 13 years older than me that she is automatically wiser. One thing I learned is that wisdom doesn't come with age, her character reminds me this.
I bet her ultimate fantasy is to get gang raped by the KKK.
No I don't think being older makes people automatically wiser.
Someone born into money and status may have learned very little about the harsh realities of life, even at aged 70.
But we do learn from experience. I simply don't understand why someone like you would be so arrogant? when you have done nothing exceptional, when infact you have a criminal record and you gave your son to someone who is mentally ill.
Those 2 things are BIG THINGS! You baby mother being mentally ill will effect everything about your son's life, it will be a burden that he will have to carry.

Location hidden

#2647 Nov 30, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm belittling no one here but you.
I don't see you as anything other than what you are.
Another arrogant vain black guy from a deprived area of London, a teen dad with a criminal record.
Boring mate.

Location hidden

#2648 Nov 30, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> girl give it up! You don't have the slightest clue what SWAGG is so stop trying to comment on something you are clueless about!!! SMH!!!
Do you think only AA men have swagger? have you met any Jamaican men in your town, and Trinidadian men in your town? have you met any Batians or British black men in your town?
You buy into the idea that slave descendent BM behave differently to each other. I disagree, I think they are very similar, they may exhibit their vanity in slightly different ways but they are generally very similar men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,172,305
White men always look dirty. 3 min Think About It 23
thx is a perv: Report It! 5 min Suxbumski is weak 6
Why dont blacks want to move back to africa?. (Dec '13) 7 min Think About It 106
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 10 min Mona 1,091
Adam and Eve were BLACK (Jun '10) 11 min Saved By Zero 699
Why do german men talk to black women? (Mar '10) 17 min karen 113
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min Don Barros Serrano 28,446
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 20 min Hetero-Sapien 269
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 140
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 104,022
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 3 hr Anonymous 397
More from around the web