Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 16, 2012
White MEN ARE ALL OVER THIS FORUM CHASING BLACK WOMEN, DESPERATE FOR NON WHITE CHILDREN WITH THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THEIR WHITE WOMEN, LOL

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#2 Dec 16, 2012
You are exaggerating. But even if they were I wouldn't be embarrassed by it. If anything they should be ashamed of their own self hate.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
White MEN ARE ALL OVER THIS FORUM CHASING BLACK WOMEN, DESPERATE FOR NON WHITE CHILDREN WITH THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THEIR WHITE WOMEN, LOL
....but these men have a sickness of the mind akin to beastiality - after all - wot could be closer to beasts than blax??........

......they have a sexual fetish for 'jungle sex' with wild afrikan she-beasts - like serena williams for example.........just as some other males may have a fetish about shoes etc.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#4 Dec 16, 2012
.....and I can't think y anyone in their right mind would prefer to have kidz with ugly kneegroid features

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#5 Dec 16, 2012
Masud weds auntie bee :D
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.....and I can't think y anyone in their right mind would prefer to have kidz with ugly kneegroid features

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Dec 16, 2012
I don't care...my man isn't white ;)

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
white women should be embarassed
yes.... they should be

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2012
baconpl0x wrote:
White women know they are beautiful Aryan queens already without us reminding them every minute like African men do with African women. Nothing can break a White's natural pride.
Aryan queens my azz... Maybe they were our queens but not anymore.

The most promiscuous woman on the planet.
Not to mention that WW carries more diseases than we WM.

Might as well go IR.
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#10 Dec 17, 2012
No one's chasing black women on this board. If anything, we're here to open your minds and hopefully get you to start cleaning up your depraved communities. Obviously you can't do it yourselves, so we have to step in, just as we always do when it comes to you people.

WMR (January 2013)
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#12 Dec 17, 2012
You Negros and your silly use of emoticons. It doesn't change anything, and you know it. Look in the mirror. Don't be scared. Be honest. Be brave.

White Man Rising (Kindle, January 2013)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#14 Dec 17, 2012
.......white males who sex with kneegresses r after 'jungle action' with wild afrikan she-beasts like serena williams.......

.....but it is far more common occurrence for white females to sex with male knigras..........so this is also 'jungle action'- but with blak male jungle bunnies..........

......many films and media now contain images of inter-racial sexing with kneegras..........it is portrayed as routine and normal..........
Chee Hoo

London, UK

#15 Dec 17, 2012
LOL Superior man is such a black american woman.
]

Only black american women use caps like that. Angry, attention seeking black american women.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
Even the most racist ones steady hit up black females inboxes, tryin' to get with 'em. Lol! Pathetic white fks!

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

the nati Ohio

#18 Dec 17, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
No one's chasing black women on this board. If anything, we're here to open your minds and hopefully get you to start cleaning up your depraved communities. Obviously you can't do it yourselves, so we have to step in, just as we always do when it comes to you people.
WMR (January 2013)
you need to heal yourself before you try to give advice to others
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.......white males who sex with kneegresses r after 'jungle action' with wild afrikan she-beasts like serena williams.......
.....but it is far more common occurrence for white females to sex with male knigras..........so this is also 'jungle action'- but with blak male jungle bunnies..........
......many films and media now contain images of inter-racial sexing with kneegras..........it is portrayed as routine and normal..........
Masud I think you are finally "getting it"-kinda- IR relationships are becoming common and why should you stand in the way of progress.
White Man Rising

Lithonia, GA

#19 Dec 17, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to heal yourself before you try to give advice to others
<quoted text>
Masud I think you are finally "getting it"-kinda- IR relationships are becoming common and why should you stand in the way of progress.
Interracial dating is not progress, Dodo. It's nothing more than an orchestrated plan. Stop watching so much TV and educate yourself.
Balack Obama

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
white brethern don't be pacticing beastiality when you lay with the jiggy boos

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Masud and auntie bee's wedding! Everybody is invited :D
I Smell Cave Maggots

Duluth, GA

#22 Dec 17, 2012
http://www.google.com/imgres...

What was he thinking??
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#23 Dec 17, 2012
Balack Obama,

So you're accusing your great great great grandfather of beastailty.

“Margaritaville”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Or very close to it

#24 Dec 17, 2012
Superior Man wrote:
Calm down. No one is wanting your fugly sheboon-boons. Half of those WM are actually black boys posing as WM. Hell, it may be even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min KiloEcho 43,511
Why white guys addicted to black prostitutes? (Aug '08) 3 min Susan 326
Raising hell about Trump in California 4 min KIP 27
List of white inventions (Jun '12) 18 min OriginalMan 162
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 19 min True Judgment 465
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 28 min dcool 331
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA 33 min dcool 719
The 1 drop rule means whites are not human 1 hr Ghetto tar baby 24
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,462
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Hittite 133,292
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 2 hr The Doctor 6,226
More from around the web