How to keep my BLACK MAN happy
Cigar Face

United States

#155 Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, don't concern yourself with others perception of you. Someone's perception of you may not be your reality.
Live righteously before God and you'll be fine.
Why do you care if she's "UPLIFTING"black love??????
sanipat

United States

#156 Oct 19, 2013
I know and understand that black men are the leading interracial daters at this moment and Now black men are making mixed kids with ww but bw and wm was first though. but back then bw was the leading interracial daters. the bashing back then is what started that gender bashing because bm didn't have enough success in their lives like white men did because white men had all the power so many bw was dating white men and was bashing black men at the same time for not being on white men lvl.
have you ever wanted to know where the trend of black men calling black women gold diggers came from? it came from back then because a lot of bm was calling them gold diggers for bashing bm for not being on the same lvl as wm. to be honest everybody was trying to get money and that's how black women got money by marrying rich and wealthy white men.
do you remember that myth about some AA today being mixed and coming from white men raping black women in the past? That happened so years ago so there's no way they would have been able to stay at the same amount of genes remaining with the same skin color. plus most of those mixed children and even the pregnant mother's was killed so it's impossible that barely any AA today have white genes from their past generations because they killed most of those babies if not all.
most of these older mixed people comes from past black women mixing with wealthy white men and most of the time they only did it only for the wealth.
bm are just starting to date out in bunches but bw been doing it for years.
sanipat

United States

#157 Oct 19, 2013
black men was not even allowed to step foot in a white neighborhood and this was after slavery. you couldn't even walk through a white neighborhood. they use to hang brothas on trees for stepping foot in the white neighborhood. if a black men had ever tried to talk to a white women they would get set on fire hanging from a rope swinging from trees. it was always 5 or 6 white men to hold down 1 bm just like a police force.
ishot2pac

United States

#158 Oct 19, 2013
sanipat wrote:
black men was not even allowed to step foot in a white neighborhood and this was after slavery. you couldn't even walk through a white neighborhood. they use to hang brothas on trees for stepping foot in the white neighborhood. if a black men had ever tried to talk to a white women they would get set on fire hanging from a rope swinging from trees. it was always 5 or 6 white men to hold down 1 bm just like a police force.
them was the good ole days.
sanipat

United States

#159 Oct 19, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care if she's "UPLIFTING"black love??????
because she's a black women who prefers white men over black men. this is not new it has been going on for so many years and the stats don't lie at all. its ok though Im use to it by now but know that the past will always be remembered especially as heart breaking and damaging it was back then.

I just hope yall now understand where the term gold digger come from. it comes from a damaging past that probably will never heal cause only seems to be getting worse now.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#160 Oct 19, 2013
Hannia wrote:
This is how I keep my man happy.
1. I get home before he does from work, so I always have a nice healthy meal waiting for him.
2. Always ready to satisfy his needs.
3. Since he works in a demanding field (Engineering), I ensure that when he gets home, he gets de-stressed. The home should be a nice loving environment.
We are a team and we discuss everything! But he is the man of the house! He wears the pants. He always consults his life companion before making any big decisions. Our goal is to raise beautiful healthy children in marriage.
For him.... He does his job as a man! The hardest working guy I know next to my father lol. He is not like these little AA boys running wild with no morals. He was raised by his father to be the head of the house and to also have morals and compassion. An educated man with a big heart. Love him to death!
You get it. I bet your man is as happy as I am.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#161 Oct 19, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you care if she's "UPLIFTING"black love??????
I'm stating what's biblical: live righteously before God and not concern yourself with others perception. The just live by faith and obedience before God.

Now are you saved by Jesus?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#162 Oct 19, 2013
sanipat wrote:
I know and understand that black men are the leading interracial daters at this moment and Now black men are making mixed kids with ww but bw and wm was first though. but back then bw was the leading interracial daters. the bashing back then is what started that gender bashing because bm didn't have enough success in their lives like white men did because white men had all the power so many bw was dating white men and was bashing black men at the same time for not being on white men lvl.
have you ever wanted to know where the trend of black men calling black women gold diggers came from? it came from back then because a lot of bm was calling them gold diggers for bashing bm for not being on the same lvl as wm. to be honest everybody was trying to get money and that's how black women got money by marrying rich and wealthy white men.
do you remember that myth about some AA today being mixed and coming from white men raping black women in the past? That happened so years ago so there's no way they would have been able to stay at the same amount of genes remaining with the same skin color. plus most of those mixed children and even the pregnant mother's was killed so it's impossible that barely any AA today have white genes from their past generations because they killed most of those babies if not all.
most of these older mixed people comes from past black women mixing with wealthy white men and most of the time they only did it only for the wealth.
bm are just starting to date out in bunches but bw been doing it for years.
Actually WM/AW are the #1 IR relationships.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#163 Oct 19, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with your post.
Too many women think just because its 2013, that it's okey to NOT do what they should be doing as women/girlfriends/wives. I'm educated and very independent. In fact, in my line of work as a project manager, I lead a team. But my man is the leader of the house. He is the king of the house and I'm his queen.
BUT the guy has to be doing his job as a man also. You cannot expect me to be all you want me to be, but then YOU are not doing what you are suppose to do as a man.
That is the catch!
Are you African? I ask because, in my experience, African women tend to get it ( my girl is west African I'm from the East). My ex was African American and she didn't get it at all.
Cigar Face

United States

#164 Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm stating what's biblical: live righteously before God and not concern yourself with others perception. The just live by faith and obedience before God.
Phoenix! Im not a fool ok! You know your dirty and you put Jesus in your condescending bias post like a typical racist imbecil would do by disregarding the point that people can sense your hatred for a good blackman. Your a joke and you know it too!
sanipat

United States

#165 Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
the Christianity religion was something whites forced black children to study because they didn't want anybody worshiping other religions in they country. they forced young black kids to study it for many years and that then grew into our heads that we needed to be Christians because that what we was taught as young kids. when those kids grew up it continued and black parents started teaching they kids about Christianity.

btw there are many white men on here who act as if they don't follow the bible so how come you never come at them with the are you saved by Jesus or Jesus loves?
women you a joke smh.
sanipat

United States

#166 Oct 19, 2013
even after slavery the police officers and even many of the white American citizens was still killing black people and its still happening today.
sanipat

United States

#167 Oct 19, 2013
it's still happening they just trying to hide it. in my town if you are walking at night by yourself many times a white police officer always try and mess with you. just not too long ago a young black teenager got raped by a police officer and they never even arrested him or even reported it on the news.
Days after a jury found George Zimmerman innocent of
murdering Trayvon Martin, another racially-charged
murder trial begins.
Opening statements for the trial of a seventy-six-year-
old white man accused of murdering his thirteen-year-
old Black neighbor began Tuesday, unveiling the
heartbreaking details of the May 2010 shooting that
occurred in broad day light in Milkwaukee. In a video the
prosecution showed to jurors, sixth-grader Darius
Simmons drags his trash can inside before stepping
outside, at which point his nextdoor neighbor John
Spooner approaches him with a handgun. Simmons
backs up fearfully, and Spooner briefly points the pistol
at the young boy's mother, Patricia Larry, who was
sitting on the steps of her home. Spooner fires and
shoots the child in the chest as his mother watches.
The wounded youth stumbles away, and Spooner fires
again, missing. Moments later, Simmons was dead.
http://www.alternet.org/culture/trial-begins-...
it's many of them but that don't mean you will ever hear about those incidents you have to search around for them and many of them don't even get reported.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#168 Oct 19, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>Phoenix! Im not a fool ok! You know your dirty and you put Jesus in your condescending bias post like a typical racist imbecil would do by disregarding the point that people can sense your hatred for a good blackman. Your a joke and you know it too!
You state you're not a fool yet exude animosity towards God's Word.

The just ( holy people of God) are to live righteously before Him.

Now since you are quick to bear false witness against someone, then show one post where I'm demeaning a race of men that are of African lineage.
sanipat

United States

#169 Oct 19, 2013
in 2011 when you first started hearing about bm dating ww in bunches that's when in March a whole bunch of white men went out burning down houses because of it when honestly they really wanted to burn up black men and if a white president was in office I pretty much bet they would have got away with hanging bm. bw has always got a pass just because they the ones who who had sex to offer white men and that's why they accepted bw because it was easier to get sex from them than they own women especially if they themselves was young and rich

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#170 Oct 19, 2013
sanipat wrote:
<quoted text>the Christianity religion was something whites forced black children to study because they didn't want anybody worshiping other religions in they country. they forced young black kids to study it for many years and that then grew into our heads that we needed to be Christians because that what we was taught as young kids. when those kids grew up it continued and black parents started teaching they kids about Christianity.

btw there are many white men on here who act as if they don't follow the bible so how come you never come at them with the are you saved by Jesus or Jesus loves?
women you a joke smh.
So why were the first Christians black as stated in the bible?

Also I ask klaus and other enemies of God to seek Jesus in threads because they aren't saved so you're guilty of bearing false witness.

Now do you yourself obey the Most High God?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#171 Oct 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
Women and men are the prize for each other get that 1920s thinking out of here
I agree with you on that...nice, interesting thread too, for a change.

what I don't like is when bw don't have pride in themselves as BLACK women...by that, I mean, it's a real turn-off when bw have low self-esteem and try and talk down other women about those women's complexion or their hair texture. and it's a turn-off because it's really not necessary to have all that envy and hate, cause you might look damn good too, but it's like you insecure about your looks and don't even know what you got because you too focused on what somebody else has.

most of the time, us men don't really care about hair styles or texture anyway, so long as your hair looks neat and well maintained...a lot of us bm don't care about complexion that much either, so long as you a healthy young woman. a woman between age 16- 33 is gonna look good if she takes care of her self, eats right, gets a little exercise, is in good health and don't drink or smoke.

no reason for a dark skin chick to be jealous and hate on a light skin chick. being self content with yourself is very attractive...you don't even have to be all about fitness and fashion and all that. just be yourself...be nice and friendly and down to earth. that counts a lot toward making a woman very attractive and sexy. stop talking trash about how angie's hair is so straight and envying keisha because her skin is so light and pretty...I don't like that. know that your own brown and black skin is lovely and sexy...and that your hair is thick and beautiful and sexy too.

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#172 Oct 19, 2013
To OP, first and foremost I hope things are actually posted on here that are worthwhile and we can all glean from and learn from as well.
I watched my mom, aunts, etc all my life live a certain way. A part of me wants to see that strength in you, recognize that like you I've walked a path of struggle and I'm around you or attracted to you because I believe iron sharpens iron.
Next understand that iron has to be heated then cooled in order for its true strength to show. So be patient and emotionally supportive even if I don't know how to do it all the time. Laugh with me as much as possible, challenge my mind as well as my body, workout with me, randomly do silly things like Saturday morning dance off, cook with me, watch sports with me, don't always continue to highlight my shortcomings, motivate me to grow stronger and improve.
Be your best because I love the competition and challenge you bring. My two cents. Peace!!!
sanipat

United States

#173 Oct 19, 2013
the democrats may not be doing much to improve AA lives. Obama is really on his own and republicans disagree with everything he wants to pass because of his skin color. he comes up with the good ideas to improve AA lives but it's always gonna take the house of representatives to approve it.
but I can guaranteed you that if the republicans gets in the white house guess what will happen?
#1 no more going to college cause you go have to pay all that money right then before the college even accept you and where are you going to get as much as 1000s of dollars right away to pay for college? What job will even hire you with nothing but a diploma and you being black with all the white kids taking the jobs
#2 all of the top jobs will be given to the white high school kids coming out of high school and college and the lowest paying jobs will be given to white and black people. this is because they parents know people or has connections with the people who works for the state so how are you going to get through that
#3 the store prices in the communities will get raised to the same as in the white neighborhood and the way our community is looking today that won't go so well either.
#4 discrimination and prejudice will rise extremely fast against black people and black people will also be mistreated by law reinforcements
#5 there will be a very low amount of opportunities giving to you as a black person and many of blacks will be put out on the streets and I guaranteed you the prison population will rise in heavy numbers among bm and bw.
if you don't believe then that's ok I ain't making you believe it but it's true. the day when republicans gets in the white house is when my opinions comes to reality. if you think it's bad for AAs now then just wait into the republicans gets in office
Cigar Face

United States

#174 Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You state you're not a fool yet exude animosity towards God's Word.
The just ( holy people of God) are to live righteously before Him.
Now since you are quick to bear false witness against someone, then show one post where I'm demeaning a race of men that are of African lineage.
Thank god im not your husband! Cause i might get a little jealous about you stalking chasing and swallowing black d¡©ks all day on topix? Something to think about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Notliz 1,421,338
My mother is engaged to a white man! 2 min 5 min 7
Losing my virginity to a white guy 7 min White Mamba 55
Venus Williams 8 min THX00451 7
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 12 min African Observer 636
Clinton unfavorable rating skyrockets 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 13 min fluer 333
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 19 min Go Blue Forever 141
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Sammy 47,966
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 4 hr SeerResources 95