First Prev
of 45
Next Last

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1007 Feb 5, 2014
Girl ALL bm are not the same you should know that you grown azz hell. Are all bw on section 8 and link?? Nooooo cut the crap crazy lady
-BlackAngel_

Jacksonville, FL

#1008 Feb 5, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
Girl ALL bm are not the same you should know that you grown azz hell. Are all bw on section 8 and link?? Nooooo cut the crap crazy lady
Why even respond to that lunatic? Lol
What Up wit dat

Philadelphia, PA

#1009 Feb 5, 2014
How to keep a black boy happy ?

Throw him a basketball or a White women to Rape.
Ghost Face

Sikeston, MO

#1010 Feb 5, 2014
What Up wit dat wrote:
How to keep a black boy happy ?

Throw him a basketball or a White women to Rape.
Woman, du'' a''
What Up wit dat chit

Philadelphia, PA

#1011 Feb 5, 2014
Ghost Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman, du'' a''
Yes Sir , They like to play B-Ball and Rape White Women.
page

United States

#1012 Feb 5, 2014
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are BM always living off women?
If doesn't matter if he's with a White woman or a black women why is it that Black men are never working or the women make more money than the men while they run out and cheat, making OOW babies and act irresponsible.
Its rare for me to meet a Black man that hasn't abandon his kids, isn't liiving off a woman, isn't asking women for money, or trying to get over!
Why is this so common and the NORM with Black males?
FYI, Ive sworn off Black males as they seem to always try to get over. I would like to think is isn't the norm but in many cases it is!
I don't feel all Black men are bad but I do see lot of foul behaviors that MOST not all Black men dole out which doesnt' make them good partners to date or marry unless you want to waste your time!
the same America that conditioned you to put weave in your head to be like albino descendant women aka white women, is the same system that forced these black male you complaining about to be raised by single females so it would be hard for black males to become men.Its the same America with undercover racist managers who hire few to zero black males at jobs.the same American system that influence black male youth to be gangsters instead of doctors. Black men are public enemy number one and always have been because white people know what black men are capable of. When the albino descendants went to Egypt they saw first hand that black men were gods and ever since then they've done everything in they can to keep black males from uniting and become black men. Black men on average aren't rich financially because the American white supremacy system doesn't want them to have any kind of power.maybe you should try to understand their situation in of complaining.most black males are lost and have been purposely weakend so they wont be a threat to albino descendants way of life also so that white people can continue to exploit black men. If all you can see is a girl having sex with a guy and don't ask how or why instead go straight to calling her a whore. When in reality maybe the guy slipped her a date rape drug at the bar and later was involved in sexual activity with the looser without her consent. That wasnt the best analogy but what I'm getting at is use your critical thinking skills if you want to see through the American matrix and see things for what they truely are.
Tameka

United States

#1013 Feb 6, 2014
How to keep your black man happy? First you have to find a real black man cause alot of them nowaday just playing a role. Money don't make a real man, just try to be down for your black man and listen to him. Don't do what the media tells black women to do concerning black men.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1014 Feb 6, 2014
Wanna keep a black man happy... Freak 'em !
Level 2

Location hidden

#1015 Feb 6, 2014
Black women for the most part get married just so they can say they are married. After the wedding,which is their moment in the spotlight, the sex drops off, no more head, and y'all get fat. Then get mad when when the man cheats! If you can throw down in the bedroom and kitchen a man will almost never cheat! If you don't believe me ask a black woman that's married to a white man!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1016 Feb 6, 2014
Nice opinión but not always True alot of women get comfortable after marriage and feel like " he loves me I don't have to do all that" most wives cook for their husbands and why would sex drop off? Women love sex too! The fat part ALL women can do that
Level 2

Location hidden

#1017 Feb 6, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
Nice opinión but not always True alot of women get comfortable after marriage and feel like " he loves me I don't have to do all that" most wives cook for their husbands and why would sex drop off? Women love sex too! The fat part ALL women can do that
That's the problem,women get too comfortable. It's true, women love sex, until they have a man locked in! Most women I know can't cook so that eliminates them from any sort of consideration .

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1018 Feb 7, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> That's the problem,women get too comfortable. It's true, women love sex, until they have a man locked in! Most women I know can't cook so that eliminates them from any sort of consideration .
you right about most women can't cook. you know, coming up, i was spoiled by my mom and my aunties...they were all great cooks. so, at a young age i believed that it was as natural as breathing for women to know how to cook...even my sisters are good cooks. so then i get to college and i start meeting women who say they don't know how to cook. at first i was like, well, they're trying to make a statement about feminism, etc....so it was cool. but then, as an adult, i started realizing that practically NONE of the women i would date could cook..and those that could, were pretty mediocre at it. i even saw this one magazine ad with a woman who used her pantry and cupboards to store everything but pots and pans. got to the point where it gradually dawned on me that most women my age can't even be trusted in the kitchen. it's a sad state of affairs...to me, if you a chick and you can't cook good, you're NOT wife and mother material.
Level 2

Location hidden

#1019 Feb 7, 2014
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> you right about most women can't cook. you know, coming up, i was spoiled by my mom and my aunties...they were all great cooks. so, at a young age i believed that it was as natural as breathing for women to know how to cook...even my sisters are good cooks. so then i get to college and i start meeting women who say they don't know how to cook. at first i was like, well, they're trying to make a statement about feminism, etc....so it was cool. but then, as an adult, i started realizing that practically NONE of the women i would date could cook..and those that could, were pretty mediocre at it. i even saw this one magazine ad with a woman who used her pantry and cupboards to store everything but pots and pans. got to the point where it gradually dawned on me that most women my age can't even be trusted in the kitchen. it's a sad state of affairs...to me, if you a chick and you can't cook good, you're NOT wife and mother material.
There is no way I would even consider marrying a woman that can't cook ! And you're right they are not good mother material either, that why you see a lot of fat kids nowadays! Living off Ramen Noodles and frozen pizzas!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1020 Feb 7, 2014
There are some interesting points on this thread here at the end. There is one difference, women who don't cook either cannot cook or won't. They will drive way across town to eat. When you see what they pay for its crazy. I rode behind a girl once, we were headed to her house but she wanted to stop and get something to eat. No biggie...next thing I know we are on the freeway...then off the freeway...then traveling down some streets....then back on a main street....then going over the freeway again, for her to get to a breakfast joint where she ordered 2 pancakes and two pieces of bacon from a I-Hop. She said it was near her house. It still took us fifteen minutes to get to her house. Later I found out she wouldn't rather leave her house daily to go someplace to get some food. She saw absolutely nothing wrong with what she was doing. She didn't realize her being on the street so much burns gas, wears down her car, and leaves more opportunities for something to go wrong. And there's not a chance in hell she'll change what she does. Eating other people's food like that is not good.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1021 Feb 7, 2014
Correction above^^wouldn't 9th line down...above post...should be "would"
Jax

Whitestone, NY

#1022 Feb 7, 2014
Give him a white woman
tobin

Louisville, KY

#1023 Feb 23, 2014
good luck lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males live in fear of white women dating ... 16 min tunafish 777 12
I'm a Straight Up Dominican, Feel Me? 21 min tunafish 777 11
Masud Hoghughi 46 min Giggs 6
Black Male Sexual Dominance (Dec '11) 49 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 10
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 1,818
Whites should be afraid 2 hr PolakPotrafi 35
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 2 hr UnderstandPeople 5,475
Healing The Black Race... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 313
Egyptians in Egypt 5 hr African AE 411
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 5 hr Mike NYC 1,047
White men are better lovers? 9 hr Open Your Eyes 463
More from around the web