How to keep my BLACK MAN happy

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#986 Feb 2, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> yes it does.dna and hormones.
DNA is your genetic marker!

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#987 Feb 2, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is MY fault that some negro bed wench spread her legs for the first guy who made her tingle in her lady parts?
Nice try, "sister", but that tactic won't work on me.
Keep your legs shut and work on developing your morals and ethics.
you are a disgusting man.filthy mind.filthy mouth.filthy personality.you're like woman repellent.why are you such a savage?
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#988 Feb 2, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> you are a disgusting man.filthy mind.filthy mouth.filthy personality.you're like woman repellent.why are you such a savage?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMCBA91SPBP8G...

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#989 Feb 2, 2014
my shoes need shined wrote:
dont click racist links.
my shoes need shined

New Port Richey, FL

#990 Feb 2, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> dont click racist links.
The links aren't FOR you, dopey.
They're for everyone else,
....to laugh at how ignorant you are.
page

United States

#991 Feb 2, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, darn those weak white people, freeing the slaves and running the country.
Then there are those strong black people running Africa. Now there's a happy place, full of genocide by machete.
Much easier to live in America and bitch, ain't it?
white people are weak ,they are a race of albino descendants pure playa haters. They wake up every morning feeling like they have to control people and things so they can feel good about the mselves. On the other hand blk people are naturally the strongest and best so without brain washing black people don't wake jealous or envious of anyone. Now if black people were natural playa haters like albino descendents then we can control white/albinos no problem, now enough about lame albinos. If you want to keep your black man happy then don't try to control him.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#992 Feb 2, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, darn those weak white people, freeing the slaves and running the country.
Then there are those strong black people running Africa. Now there's a happy place, full of genocide by machete.
Much easier to live in America and bitch, ain't it?
somebody has been watching to much Tv Educate yourself Hun Africa is a continent Hun not a country. There are rich people in Africa middle class and poor. Please white men have stolen raped and killed for everything they have. Let's talk about today- Hun . Weak people kill themselves because they can't handle life's ups and downs. Weak people go shoot up grammar schools, high schools because they are societies rejects anyway this thread is not about white people what are you even doing here? Oh that's right to talk shi to black people safely behind a computer screen because you are to WEAK to say shi to a persons FACE in public I rest my case. And that's miss pretty bitch to you Billy Bob

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#993 Feb 2, 2014
page wrote:
<quoted text> listening to you reminds me of that movie diaries of an angry black bone head, sorry I mean blk woman. For the record not all black women are bone heads. Okay now, where was I ? Oh yeah, I didn't mention anything about white women but I've noticed that alot of blk females just can't get becky off their minds.yall are weak and everyone knows it. Another thing I wasn't talking about black men either.don't get you started? All you going to do is argue how typical.get a clue, oh yeah black women out there if you want to make your man happy then dont be like this black honey character.
is that your Best? That Was pretty weak you must be new. Naw boo it's not that we can't get our mind off of Becky we constantly get compared to them on a forum for black people. You must be old nobody calls people bonehead that's a term from the 1950s right ??? Lol lol don't be mad because I checked your azz have a nice day........

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#994 Feb 2, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> you are a disgusting man.filthy mind.filthy mouth.filthy personality.you're like woman repellent.why are you such a savage?
You are having sexual relations with 4 men simultaneously, yet it is I who is the savage?
Really??

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#995 Feb 2, 2014
Hi DEV

Level 7

Location hidden

#996 Feb 2, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
Hi DEV
Sup baby, how you doin lately?

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#997 Feb 2, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup baby, how you doin lately?
I'm Kool bored out my man

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#998 Feb 2, 2014
Mind

Level 7

Location hidden

#999 Feb 2, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I'm Kool bored out my man
lmao, freudian slip, perhaps?

;^)

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1000 Feb 2, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, freudian slip, perhaps?
;^)
yep lol lol
page

United States

#1001 Feb 2, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> is that your Best? That Was pretty weak you must be new. Naw boo it's not that we can't get our mind off of Becky we constantly get compared to them on a forum for black people. You must be old nobody calls people bonehead that's a term from the 1950s right ??? Lol lol don't be mad because I checked your azz have a nice day........
just because someone compares you to a hot dog eatin champion doesn't mean that you have to go out and buy some catch up and mustard, hot dog buns ,onions am I making someone hungry out there?black females allow a society of undercover racists control your behavior.yall don't listen to black men but you'd rather choose to try to fit in or be ” accepted” by an ” ungodly” society. Thats shameful behavior that black females think they're getting away but when judgment daY comes it's to late. You will not live again.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#1002 Feb 2, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are having sexual relations with 4 men simultaneously, yet it is I who is the savage?
Really??
andersen.can tell by the way you lie.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1003 Feb 2, 2014
page wrote:
<quoted text> just because someone compares you to a hot dog eatin champion doesn't mean that you have to go out and buy some catch up and mustard, hot dog buns ,onions am I making someone hungry out there?black females allow a society of undercover racists control your behavior.yall don't listen to black men but you'd rather choose to try to fit in or be ” accepted” by an ” ungodly” society. Thats shameful behavior that black females think they're getting away but when judgment daY comes it's to late. You will not live again.
lol! You GOD now? STFU what that lame shi the bible is a fairytale and religion is only to CONTROL people! Who don't know the REAL truth
-BlackAngel-

Jacksonville, FL

#1005 Feb 5, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> andersen.can tell by the way you lie.
Welcome back, Sassykaat.

>:)
Sadbuttrue

Falls Church, VA

#1006 Feb 5, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......
Why are BM always living off women?

If doesn't matter if he's with a White woman or a black women why is it that Black men are never working or the women make more money than the men while they run out and cheat, making OOW babies and act irresponsible.

Its rare for me to meet a Black man that hasn't abandon his kids, isn't liiving off a woman, isn't asking women for money, or trying to get over!

Why is this so common and the NORM with Black males?

FYI, Ive sworn off Black males as they seem to always try to get over. I would like to think is isn't the norm but in many cases it is!

I don't feel all Black men are bad but I do see lot of foul behaviors that MOST not all Black men dole out which doesnt' make them good partners to date or marry unless you want to waste your time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min True Judgement 2,095
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,843
20% of Trump’s campaign $ goes to Trump busine... 19 min TheOriginalDoby 4
Black lives matter! 25 min KIP 65
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 45 min Anna 739
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 46,524
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 54 min Judea 32,680
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 103
Do you understand 2 hr Fukanig 29
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr American Cuckold 298
More from around the web