How to keep my BLACK MAN happy
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#940 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
Geat, another baby mama running around. Why do you BW keep having kids out of wedlock?
Why did you not get married before opening your legs? Or use protection?
It is hard to find a BW over 25 these days without a oow child.
Maceo

I think your obsessed with IR BW because you don't have "a Life" and your a "Bottom Feeder". which is why 35 years later and your right back where you were 35 years ago!

hating on BW and WM, whining and alone!

Think about it MACEO, your right where you were 35 years ago with nothing and nobody just older!

Why do you Black men "Chase WW Arse and do nothing for the race" then want to live off BW when you accomplished nothing with your life?

Your so sorry!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#941 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
Geat, another baby mama running around. Why do you BW keep having kids out of wedlock?
Why did you not get married before opening your legs? Or use protection?
It is hard to find a BW over 25 these days without a oow child.
A black woman over 25 without an oow child.
Good luck finding that!

Level 2

Location hidden

#942 Feb 1, 2014
Needle in a haystack playa!
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#943 Feb 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......
Maceo

I think your obsessed with IR BW because you don't have "a Life" and your a "Bottom Feeder". which is why 35 years later and your right back where you were 35 years ago!

Think about it MACEO, your right where you were 35 years ago with nothing and nobody just older!

Why do you Black men "Chase WW Arse and do nothing for the race" then want to live off BW when you accomplished nothing with your life?

Your so sorry!
Jaws

Fremont, CA

#944 Feb 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
Thats what women say about finding your pe_nis.its yellow and its tiny!!!
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#945 Feb 1, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
sassykat doesn't know how to please a man that's why all the black men she's been with cheated on her with other men and that's why the old white man she's been with thru her out into the streets. Going on 30 years old and still being passed around. The man that I been with has been with me throughout my pregnancy, my daughter's birth and he's still with me now. He's told his mom he was going to marry me soon. I am very happy with him and we are expanding our beautiful family :)
No BM is going to raise a mixed baby.

He is only around for the moment, but he is not going to be around long.

You need to go back to your White baby daddy and try to work that out for the sake of your child. But i'm not surprised the non BM deposited and left. You BW only act as if the only thing you have to give a man is booty. And these non BM know that all they have to do is wink in your direction and you panties are off in a hot minute.

BW need to respect themselves and their bodies more.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#946 Feb 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
Maceo

A fool plays the needle in the haystack and any woman in Corporate or has an education knows that "Needle in the Haystack BM are Poor investements"!

Tha's why me and my friends have Sworn off Black males!

Liz got a Pick Axe in you..........you destroyed her and your life and ended up with nothing!
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#947 Feb 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> A black woman over 25 without an oow child.
Good luck finding that!
It's sad, and I feel sorry for the brotheers who worked hard, got an education, and now looking for a BW to settle down with.

BW wasted their youth and beauty when they were young. And now that they are 25+ have a couple of kids oow, they expect a good brotha to come to them. Hell no!

Brothers have too much options and they are not willing to settle. If BW were smart, they would have figured that out.

BW do not know how to invest in their men. Other races of women will be by your side when you are struggling, going through school, etc. They know your worth. BW want it hard and fast! You better come ready made even though she has a few oow kids.

I say good luck to BW with oow in finding a good BM. BM are not wasting their time and hard work on second or third best.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

UK

#948 Feb 1, 2014
make sure your black man is never hungary and his balls are empty

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#949 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad, and I feel sorry for the brotheers who worked hard, got an education, and now looking for a BW to settle down with.

BW wasted their youth and beauty when they were young. And now that they are 25+ have a couple of kids oow, they expect a good brotha to come to them. Hell no!

Brothers have too much options and they are not willing to settle. If BW were smart, they would have figured that out.

BW do not know how to invest in their men. Other races of women will be by your side when you are struggling, going through school, etc. They know your worth. BW want it hard and fast! You better come ready made even though she has a few oow kids.

I say good luck to BW with oow in finding a good BM. BM are not wasting their time and hard work on second or third best.
You're focusing on the gender of your race like SBT does. Both of you are from the same coin but different side per se.

The reality is that black people with class regardless of their gender will highly be deemed by others.
BWMovingON

Chantilly, VA

#950 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, and I feel sorry for the brotheers who worked hard, got an education, and now looking for a BW to settle down with.
Maceo

Your so sorry!

Level 2

Location hidden

#951 Feb 1, 2014
Jaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what women say about finding your pe_nis.its yellow and its tiny!!!
Lol ! We must know some of the same hoez! Lol
BWMovingON

Chantilly, VA

#952 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many have educations which is why the look for educated BW or Lowly WW who work so they can live off them or supplement their incomes. Many act irresponsible and too many BM have OOW babies by different women, high risk lifestyles as well as they don't commit.

Black men waste alot of time being Players and chasing ARSE!
<quoted text>
Yes, some have options and some don't which is why 68% of BM aren't married. Nobody wants to marry a man with a Felony, Gay, Marginal, have no career goals or a plan!

That's why you see educated BW with WM and dating out these days! Nobody wants or feels sorry for BM these days, your sorry state is something that you do to yourselves!
<quoted text>
Maceo

Women are women, most Black men don't invest in themselves which is why they show no appreciation when others make sacifices for the better of their lives. For reason you feel that you should be rewarded fwith the Best women when you haven't worked on your life.

you didn't even her your Whtie wife with her business you were too busy chasing WW office sluts and Hating online bytchin about Black women!

You didn't accomplish anything with your life you just HATED ONN OTHERS AND YOUR ALONE!

The fruits of your Labor is your alone after wasting your time chasing WW Arse for decades! you have nothing to show for your life and even YOUR AHAMED BY IT! LMAO
BWMovingON

Chantilly, VA

#953 Feb 1, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> A black woman over 25 without an oow child.
Good luck finding that!
Macoe

Black men with 3 OOW kids bhy different women and a marginal job!

Go figure!

No Way! Hell to the damn no!
BM Moving On

Bulgaria

#954 Feb 1, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You're focusing on the gender of your race like SBT does. Both of you are from the same coin but different side per se.
The reality is that black people with class regardless of their gender will highly be deemed by others.
i was raised by my white momma in a trailer and had a succession of white uncles who beat on my mother and called me a n1cca and boy.My black father was never in the picture.Black girls laughed and teased me for being poor and a nerd,i just wanted to get out of the trailer park and be somebody.Bw at school wanted thugs,white and asian girls didnt date me either but at least they acted like i didnt exist and did not humiliate me.I hate bw you are animals who should be kept in cages,i make it my business to disrupt black forums and put a stop to black love.Im also not comfortable on white forums so post here and try to recruit other bm into loving snowbunnies.Bw are monkies with nappy hair i have good hair and so will my octoroon children.

Level 2

Location hidden

#955 Feb 1, 2014
BWMovingON wrote:
<quoted text>Macoe
Black men with 3 OOW kids bhy different women and a marginal job!
Go figure!
No Way! Hell to the damn no!
I agree with you ! That's your right!
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#956 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
i was raised by my white momma in a trailer and had a succession of white uncles who beat on my mother and called me a n1cca and boy.My black father was never in the picture.Black girls laughed and teased me for being poor and a nerd,i just wanted to get out of the trailer park and be somebody.Bw at school wanted thugs,white and asian girls didnt date me either but at least they acted like i didnt exist and did not humiliate me.I hate bw you are animals who should be kept in cages,i make it my business to disrupt black forums and put a stop to black love.Im also not comfortable on white forums so post here and try to recruit other bm into loving snowbunnies.Bw are monkies with nappy hair i have good hair and so will my octoroon children.
Stop trolling as me, you don't do a good job.

Level 2

Location hidden

#957 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
I see BW with several kids by several different men and still have the nerve to talk that BS to me! They better be thankful I'm paying any attention to they're azz
But i'm gonna be fair to the ladies out there and that they should be having babies with men that have several more with other women! If he's not taking care of the others what makes you so sure he's gonna take care of yours! There I said it ! Maybe the women won't kill me now!
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#958 Feb 1, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
ok?? SBT is a nut. And you're a bible crazy lady.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#959 Feb 1, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>i was raised by my white momma in a trailer and had a succession of white uncles who beat on my mother and called me a n1cca and boy.My black father was never in the picture.Black girls laughed and teased me for being poor and a nerd,i just wanted to get out of the trailer park and be somebody.Bw at school wanted thugs,white and asian girls didnt date me either but at least they acted like i didnt exist and did not humiliate me.I hate bw you are animals who should be kept in cages,i make it my business to disrupt black forums and put a stop to black love.Im also not comfortable on white forums so post here and try to recruit other bm into loving snowbunnies.Bw are monkies with nappy hair i have good hair and so will my octoroon children.
You most certainly are obviously in need of a psychiatric evaluation and perhaps medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the oath...and the end of the u.s. 16 min Belly 17
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Moses 43,467
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 28 min John 2,409
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 34 min Moses 6,148
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min Donavon 133,163
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 45 min Amy 123,773
Obama declares himself king of the world 1 hr biggest threat ever 2
Most teacher-student statutory rapists are White 2 hr Tyr 26
Self hating biracials 6 hr Marcus Washington 70
More from around the web