Who c-c-C-CARES, azzhole.
It would appear..........

YOU do
Jaws

Fremont, CA

#916 Jan 31, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
CAll me whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that what I stated is truth, and you know it.
Most BW do not have other texture of hair. BW natural hair 9/10 times is kinky/Afro style. Just because you are some mixed woman with long hair, doesn't mean you are the typical BW. GEt over it!
Put the damn weave down and stop trying to attack WW even in conversations that have nothing to do with them. Your self worth is based on WW, and that is sad. Always talking about WW. All women wear makeup so whats' your point?
Like i you are the only women who put on hair that is not natural to you.
WTF you're a mulatto male who worships and dates ww yet you talk about bw non stop.How exactly does a mulatto man with a white mother 'move on' when bw arent your women in the first place?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#917 Jan 31, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
WTFxck is wrong with you agreeing with these white boys?
Everything the white boy says ain't a lie!
Jaws

Fremont, CA

#918 Jan 31, 2014
Dbiggs and BM moving on are both biracial males raised by ww and their white stepfathers.They have a hate for black people in general but moreso bw.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Elmhurst, NY

#919 Jan 31, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> well guess what buddy my OWN hair is down my back I only wear weave if I want
Shrugs.

I wasnt talking about you, I was talking about weaves.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#921 Jan 31, 2014
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
CAll me whatever you like, it doesn't change the fact that what I stated is truth, and you know it.
Most BW do not have other texture of hair. BW natural hair 9/10 times is kinky/Afro style. Just because you are some mixed woman with long hair, doesn't mean you are the typical BW. GEt over it!
Put the damn weave down and stop trying to attack WW even in conversations that have nothing to do with them. Your self worth is based on WW, and that is sad. Always talking about WW. All women wear makeup so whats' your point?
Like i you are the only women who put on hair that is not natural to you.
how about this STFU and leave my thread you are a pain in the azz . My self worth DUMMIE is based on things I have going on in my life. Do you have any worth? Seems to me your ONLY happiness is putting black women down and that's sad your life must be boring and miserable you proably ain't had puss in a minute Troll get a life
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#924 Jan 31, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
sassykat doesn't know how to please a man that's why all the black men she's been with cheated on her with other men and that's why the old white man she's been with thru her out into the streets. Going on 30 years old and still being passed around. The man that I been with has been with me throughout my pregnancy, my daughter's birth and he's still with me now. He's told his mom he was going to marry me soon. I am very happy with him and we are expanding our beautiful family :)
And you believe him.

That's nice.
hey

Penfield, NY

#926 Feb 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Being mature and intelligent has nothing to do with defending myself bw get attacked and compared to Ww ALL the time you must be new. I will put down whoever I want when i want and it has NOTHING to do with intelligence. My I.Q speaks for itself. This is my OPINION that's it that's all and I have the right to have one. Men always talking about weave weave weave when other races do fake shi as well and don't nobody say shi because they are white
The majority of BW wear weave while the majority of celebrity or rich WW probably wear weave. Everyday WW do not wear it. But WW do not entertain people who talk about it. WM do not make movies or documentaries about what WW should be doing with their hair. It's a topic that is not important nor up for discussion. I would guess that because BW talk about their hair constantly, that others decide it's okay for them to also.

If you think you can prove to everyone that you are better because WW do this and have that, then yes I do agree with you that your IQ speaks for itself.
Mr Smith

Toledo, OH

#927 Feb 1, 2014
The nMe Within wrote:
<quoted text>
WTFxck is wrong with you agreeing with these white boys?
What can I say to a person like you !

So your not going to agree with someone because they are white !

Your a Black Fool.

This is the reason why problems in the Black Community are not being addressed because Fools like you want to keep their head in the sand.

Level 2

Location hidden

#928 Feb 1, 2014
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of BW wear weave while the majority of celebrity or rich WW probably wear weave. Everyday WW do not wear it. But WW do not entertain people who talk about it. WM do not make movies or documentaries about what WW should be doing with their hair. It's a topic that is not important nor up for discussion. I would guess that because BW talk about their hair constantly, that others decide it's okay for them to also.
If you think you can prove to everyone that you are better because WW do this and have that, then yes I do agree with you that your IQ speaks for itself.
You're right! The rich and celebrity white woman might wear weaves, but the ordinary white girl on the street don't wear weaves. A black woman on the other hand,who don't have a pot to piss in,would spend a insane amount of money on that BS even when their kids go without. A black women will not spend her money on anything everybody can't see. They'll spend all cash on outfits,weaves,nails,shoes,and tats,and won't pay bills! Do you notice that most single black women don't own they're own homes,they don't want to take on the cost of maintaining it,they don't want to pay a kid to cut the grass or shovel the snow,or make they're own kids do it for that matter. I'm single for a reason! I'm not taking care of two households.

Level 2

Location hidden

#929 Feb 1, 2014
Mr Smith wrote:
<quoted text> What can I say to a person like you !
So your not going to agree with someone because they are white !
Your a Black Fool.
This is the reason why problems in the Black Community are not being addressed because Fools like you want to keep their head in the sand.
Well said brother! Even the most racist of white people are right SOMETIMES !

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#930 Feb 1, 2014
lol...nme within still can't figure out that most of these topix characters are mentally unstable.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#931 Feb 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> how about this STFU and leave my thread you are a pain in the azz . My self worth DUMMIE is based on things I have going on in my life. Do you have any worth? Seems to me your ONLY happiness is putting black women down and that's sad your life must be boring and miserable you proably ain't had puss in a minute Troll get a life
You wish, I'm engaged, a professional, own my own condo and two cars. Got money in the bank, take vacations regularly. I'm the type of BM you wish you had, but I'm taken.

Just stop crying about WW when the conversation had nothing to do with WW. We all know your worth is based on what WW are doing or how they look.

Your life is full of "oh why oh why are WW not attacked and only we BW are attacked. Waaaaaaaaa, it's not fair..... waaaaaaaaa"

Maybe WW have sweet attitudes? Ever think of that? There is no way your so called man is happy with your type of attitude.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#933 Feb 1, 2014
Jaws wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF you're a mulatto male who worships and dates ww yet you talk about bw non stop.How exactly does a mulatto man with a white mother 'move on' when bw arent your women in the first place?
WTF are you babbling about? Both my parents are Black and I was raised in a two parent home.
page

United States

#934 Feb 1, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> how about this STFU and leave my thread you are a pain in the azz . My self worth DUMMIE is based on things I have going on in my life. Do you have any worth? Seems to me your ONLY happiness is putting black women down and that's sad your life must be boring and miserable you proably ain't had puss in a minute Troll get a life
so this is how you think.not trieng to bash or anything but sometimes a person has like me has to call a spade a spade.black females keep claiming that ppl try to put them down when alot of times they are not they are simply telling you the truth. But most black females have been lied to so much by people who only see them as a quick nut that when they hear the truth they scream,”stop you're bashing me”. Black females yall need to wake the hell up and realize that 95% of the guys you run into on a daily basis are only gasin your head up because they want the draws.I thought yall said yall was so strong, well how come you cant take truth and only want people who tell you what you want to hear? Pure weakness thats why and thats another reason most black men that I know don't respect black women, most black America females are weak, lieng, cowards who don't step up to the plate of real woman hood.” You're putting me down, you're bashing me, you're talking negative, boo hoo!!! Again where is the strength yall brag about? If you want to keep your black man happy try growing up.by the way you sound very unattractive,get your ”mind right”.
page

United States

#935 Feb 1, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
sassykat doesn't know how to please a man that's why all the black men she's been with cheated on her with other men and that's why the old white man she's been with thru her out into the streets. Going on 30 years old and still being passed around. The man that I been with has been with me throughout my pregnancy, my daughter's birth and he's still with me now. He's told his mom he was going to marry me soon. I am very happy with him and we are expanding our beautiful family :)
typical! You're not the one to be giving any advice.you should have married the dude before you got pregnant duhhh. Have a nice day.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#936 Feb 1, 2014
Jaws wrote:
Dbiggs and BM moving on are both biracial males raised by ww and their white stepfathers.They have a hate for black people in general but moreso bw.
That's so sad.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#937 Feb 1, 2014
page wrote:
<quoted text>so this is how you think.not trieng to bash or anything but sometimes a person has like me has to call a spade a spade.black females keep claiming that ppl try to put them down when alot of times they are not they are simply telling you the truth. But most black females have been lied to so much by people who only see them as a quick nut that when they hear the truth they scream,”stop you're bashing me”. Black females yall need to wake the hell up and realize that 95% of the guys you run into on a daily basis are only gasin your head up because they want the draws.I thought yall said yall was so strong, well how come you cant take truth and only want people who tell you what you want to hear? Pure weakness thats why and thats another reason most black men that I know don't respect black women, most black America females are weak, lieng, cowards who don't step up to the plate of real woman hood.” You're putting me down, you're bashing me, you're talking negative, boo hoo!!! Again where is the strength yall brag about? If you want to keep your black man happy try growing up.by the way you sound very unattractive,get your ”mind right”.
God should be first in a person's life.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#938 Feb 1, 2014
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Geat, another baby mama running around. Why do you BW keep having kids out of wedlock?

Why did you not get married before opening your legs? Or use protection?

It is hard to find a BW over 25 these days without a oow child.
SadButTrue

Silver Spring, MD

#939 Feb 1, 2014
Blaq honey-BlkZues-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> very good advice thanks! So I should always stay in shape
Maceo

I think your obsessed with IR BW because you don't have "a Life" and your a "Bottom Feeder". which is why 35 years later and your right back where you were 35 years ago!

hating on BW and WM, whining and alone!

Think about it MACEO, your right where you were 35 years ago with nothing and nobody just older!

Poor old Soul! lmao

Staying in shape is good but giving your People a chance a life is better! Helping Whites and elevating their women is find but do for your own people and women!

Your 60 year old and haven't done anythinig Black women bring up that Black men don't do anything which is why their leaving! lmao

Its true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Raptor 124
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Teaman 1,394,698
Why do White guys prefer darkskinned Black women? (Sep '12) 11 min Luck Lucian 171
Go back to Africa, black people. 15 min Hillbilly 5
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 18 min Tolerman 2,017
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 23 min KIP 14
The UK has left the EU 29 min enoch powell 68
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 46,263
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 hr IT IS I 135,955
More from around the web