How to keep my BLACK MAN happy
dee dee

United States

#842 Jan 30, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! That game only works on the weak minded.
black American females are very weak minded, just weak all over and yall have no real power ecept sex and that just keeps yall on the level of animals. If black women had any brains they would submit to black men and try to empower black men. But that's not going to happen because they are not intelligent. So keep flaunting your bodies to your men and every one else who wants a piece while your people are exterminated.

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#843 Jan 30, 2014
MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please fool! Anyone can attract a man of any race. That's nothing! If black men want white women. It's their business. Most black women still will not be attracted to white men. And if I remember correctly, you had more forehead than you had hair. LOL!!!!. Let me stop messing with these trolls. lol!
Let's get things straight..........

White men DO NOT date black women..........

Black men get white women..........

So you black women hate EVERYONE..........Black men; white men, white women and the ones you people hate the most..........YOURSELVES...... not an attractive feature

Now go comb your long horse hair

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#844 Jan 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> says who? Every race of men on this earth has been in my face trying to date me. You must get a real hard on trying to belittle black women well it's not working you are one sad excuse for a human being. All the IR Couples I see these days of black women with non black men and their kids. Not to mention 90% of black men are married to black women. Do your research before you open your pie hole
90% of black men are married..........LOL..........

A married black man is hard to find..........

In general..........white men do not date black women........sorry...it's true

I feel for black women though..........Stuck raising the children alone..........must suck

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#845 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you black women hate EVERYONE..........Black men; white men, white women and the ones you people hate the most..........YOURSELVES...... not an attractive feature
Boy get your thirsty butt out of here with that mess. This thread is not about white boys or white girls.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#846 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
in order to get something straight homey it has to be a FACT and all I see is OPINION I gave you facts. White men want date and marry black women and during slavery white men couldn't keep their Hands off a black woman so whatever. I also notice how white men stare at me when I walk past and they see my figure. Try again homey I know the truth!!! Just say you don't like black women and that's fine you ugly anyway BRAD

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#847 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of black men are married..........LOL..........
A married black man is hard to find..........
In general..........white men do not date black women........sorry...it's true
I feel for black women though..........Stuck raising the children alone..........must suck
somebody needs to go back to school and learn about STATS anyway. I'm not letting your Trollin lonely azz take over my thread now go find flat booty no hip wrinkled at 25 Becky she's looking for you but you trying to hang out with the black people and talk shi because when we are in your face you don't SAY SHI as usual lol lol lol

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#848 Jan 30, 2014
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is not about white boys or white girls.
There's a first for everything..........

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#849 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you black women hate EVERYONE..........Black men; white men, white women and the ones you people hate the most..........YOURSELVES...... not an hiattractive feature
this comment is so stupid.im up to my ears in that good good(black men)...but I do hate everyone who isnt AA.That includes africans,arabs,aboriginals,fro gs,puppets,lions,aliens,cracka s,monks,geese,hispanics,and yo mama.but seriously,it is ABSURD to think that AA men dont crave our PERFECTLY ROUND BROWN JUICY AA BOOTIES!!! these sheanderthals have to pump fix-a-flat in their long flat tail bones just to get the figure they know AA men are attracted to,but they still cant achieve the perfect roundnesss of our az.also its the ROUND BROWN they crave.not your pasty,cold, clammy,raw chicken colored "booty" meat!my brother said u can only hit a ww one time(because of the novelty),because their skin color is sickening the second time! Bm dont want your flat deformed hair butt cheeks!!

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#850 Jan 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> in order to get something straight homey it has to be a FACT and all I see is OPINION I gave you facts. White men want date and marry black women and during slavery white men couldn't keep their Hands off a black woman so whatever. I also notice how white men stare at me when I walk past and they see my figure. Try again homey I know the truth!!! Just say you don't like black women and that's fine you ugly anyway BRAD
During slavery..........LOL

Yes..........

The white men can't believe how fat your ass is..........that's why are looking

Or

They are watching you push that 5 child stroller..........

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#851 Jan 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> somebody needs to go back to school and learn about STATS anyway. I'm not letting your Trollin lonely azz take over my thread now go find flat booty no hip wrinkled at 25 Becky she's looking for you but you trying to hang out with the black people and talk shi because when we are in your face you don't SAY SHI as usual lol lol lol
The farther I am from black people..........

The safer I am

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#852 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
During slavery..........LOL
Yes..........
The white men can't believe how fat your ass is..........that's why are looking
Or
They are watching you push that 5 child stroller..........
lol ! Whateva I get flirted with all the time and have even dated a white dude before and when we were together his friends and family were trying to hollar at me on the Low BOY PLEASE what is your agenda today? Next.......

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#853 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
The farther I am from black people..........
The safer I am
I noticed you are safe behind your computer screen how nice LOL

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#854 Jan 30, 2014
This is how I keep my man happy I cook different exotic foods. My house is always clean. I don't argue with him unless absolutely necessary. I keep my hair and nails done and stay in shape. I surf board whenever he wants and give him what he wants I never turn him down. I also stay positive encourage him and talk to him sweet.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#855 Jan 30, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> this comment is so stupid.im up to my ears in that good good(black men)...but I do hate everyone who isnt AA.That includes africans,arabs,aboriginals,fro gs,puppets,lions,aliens,cracka s,monks,geese,hispanics,and yo mama.but seriously,it is ABSURD to think that AA men dont crave our PERFECTLY ROUND BROWN JUICY AA BOOTIES!!! these sheanderthals have to pump fix-a-flat in their long flat tail bones just to get the figure they know AA men are attracted to,but they still cant achieve the perfect roundnesss of our az.also its the ROUND BROWN they crave.not your pasty,cold, clammy,raw chicken colored "booty" meat!my brother said u can only hit a ww one time(because of the novelty),because their skin color is sickening the second time! Bm dont want your flat deformed hair butt cheeks!!
don't forget flix a flatt and now they are yoga queens trying to get a perfect booty like us lol lol. Only thing they can't copy is how slow we age sorry after 30 Becky is POPPED and it's wrinkle time

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#856 Jan 30, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
. Why don't you tell this to the irbw's? Is it because you do want bw and don't want to offend the ones that actually like you?
irbw.I would MUCH RATHER and I mean MUCH RATHER be called a **g*** than an irbw.nothing is more pathetic,embarrassing,disgrace ful,and idk,just low down than being called a irbw.those chicks should hsve manure hurled in their faces.CAPRI,ISW,CAROL,SBT,ETC. ,ETC. nasty NASTY tricks.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#857 Jan 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> don't forget flix a flatt and now they are yoga queens trying to get a perfect booty like us lol lol. Only thing they can't copy is how slow we age sorry after 30 Becky is POPPED and it's wrinkle time
yoga can't help em honey,they just some busted ******.

Honey u are fine... and red.I miss seeing your pix.these crackas see ur name and imagir some afican.black honey is an at home,home grown,AA BEAUTY!!! You're my little AA Beauty baby!
Jamac

Toronto, Canada

#858 Jan 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
This is how I keep my man happy I cook different exotic foods. My house is always clean. I don't argue with him unless absolutely necessary. I keep my hair and nails done and stay in shape. I surf board whenever he wants and give him what he wants I never turn him down. I also stay positive encourage him and talk to him sweet.
That's nice!

My wife is the same. She cooks, cleans, never argues with me, allows me to be the head of the house, keeps herself in shape,and loves me for me.

And I return the favor. My goal in life is to make her happy at every turn! I'm loyal, spend a lot of time with her, surprise her with flowers randomly,

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#859 Jan 30, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do white men date black women. They also marry them. So we both can't speak for all.

So I should have said some black women do not date/marry white men and some white men do not date/marry black women.

And no one cares about black men getting white women. That's so played.

And I hate no one. I hate empty pockets. But I don't hate anyone.

I have two long ponytails. Sorry, no horse hair.

Location hidden

#860 Jan 30, 2014
Blaq honey wrote:
And there it is..........

Location hidden

#863 Jan 30, 2014
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
????
That's how I feel about your existence.

????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min F_R_E_D 1,405,042
Time for Reparations 26 min Sonya Davis 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min Moses 47,358
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 49 min Moses 136,441
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 1 hr Sonya Davis 193
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr From Britain 75
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr Moses 771
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Moses 14,529
The DNC Convention 7 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 8 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web