How to keep my BLACK MAN happy

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#588 Nov 1, 2013
Im sorry. I dont believe men were design to lead at all. Its not about being submissive more like being equal.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#589 Nov 1, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
This thread is full of IRBM telling bw how they should act lol
none of the ladies in here see anything wrong with that?
None of you see anything wrong with not one of them discussing how a bm can make a bw happy?
this is ridiculous
So true. lol

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#590 Nov 1, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you see me online...lets do 1 on 1 so i can dismantle your punk azz. Anytime you get ready...lets get it cracking. Any of your troll names. I'll crack your sh*t open one troll at a time. You have not been good enough so far to escape me seeing who you are now have you? So lets do a 1 on 1? Want me to start it?
Here we go....you're a troll azz mutha fuca and you know all I have said about you so far is true. I have remembered the very things you thought I have forgotten. You know you are a punk...a psycho really who cloaks himself in different characters. but you're not that good. Occasionally you make mistakes and I see them. You're a little punk. Lets get it crackin' two piece.
CRAY CRAY LOL!!!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#591 Nov 1, 2013
bw could learn to be submissive and do what they're told. that would make their bm really happy.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#592 Nov 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
bw could learn to be submissive and do what they're told. that would make their bm really happy.
working on that DESI and I'm also trying to not be so argumentative because I know a lot of men don't like that but I'm not gonna let someone walk all over me either

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#593 Nov 1, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Do what they are told? Smh

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#595 Nov 1, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
Im sorry. I dont believe men were design to lead at all. Its not about being submissive more like being equal.
The African American's women idea of equal is not equal at all in most cases. You know that and I know that. What they mean by equal is, "we'll start off at equal and I am going to gain ground to get ahead in the long run."

They are not going to take out the trash. In most cases they don't want to pay for anything when they go out with their man. If they get short on money they expect him to cover for them whether they are married or not. Some won't do any yard work. they hate house cleaning. Some cook very little if any. Some don't want to contribute anything to household expenses as that is the man's job they say. This is the average African American woman's idea to "equal". No need to respond.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#596 Nov 1, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
The African American's women idea of equal is not equal at all in most cases. You know that and I know that. What they mean by equal is, "we'll start off at equal and I am going to gain ground to get ahead in the long run."
They are not going to take out the trash. In most cases they don't want to pay for anything when they go out with their man. If they get short on money they expect him to cover for them whether they are married or not. Some won't do any yard work. they hate house cleaning. Some cook very little if any. Some don't want to contribute anything to household expenses as that is the man's job they say. This is the average African American woman's idea to "equal". No need to respond.
I am going to respond anyway. Plenty of black women were raised in a one parent home, so I really do not believe you on that. Black women are more independent not dependent.

Level 8

Location hidden

#597 Nov 1, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
There is a covenant set forth by GOD that all men and women HAVE TO adhere to. Some people find all kinds of excuses to get around it but they can. Even atheists say, "I don't believe in GOD". Trust me on this one...I have studied it.

A woman is NEVER...NEVER....NEVER....NEVE R....NEVER.....NEVER.....NEVER ....NEVER...NEVER...NEVER...yo u got it? NEVER going to succeed in any relationship with the way you think. That is not "the biblical road map" to successful relationships...PERIOD! The laws of the land were set forth by the creator. THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN...HENCE YE DENY THE LAWS OF THE LAND...YOU WILL FAIL! CASE CLOSED.

A lot of women don't understand why they are single. They blame it on the man instead of realizing they are defying GOD'S COVENANT. The curse....now lets get down here for a moment....the curse sets in with men and women when the covenant from GOD is broken. That covenant describes that man and woman shall not succeed in a relationship, unless the organization of said relationship manifests itself in the word of GOD as man taking responsibility to protect and provide for his family and the woman being his RIB to complete that covenant and stand with him....right beside him...with the effort of a woman that is not defiant, self-gratifying, or narcissistic. She is his RIB...a part of him and will let him lead because she trusts him and she has faith that if GOD....whew....come one now....says that he will watch over her to make sure the covenant is completed...then she knows she is covered and protected for her deeds in the eyes of the lord when the man fails. Damn...its so simple...but some women make it so hard and won't have a man UNDER THEIR CONDITIONS...BUT UNDER HIS. CATCH A CLUE.....YE SHALL NEVER.....NEVER....NEVER....NE VER....NEVER....NEVER...ENJOY THE FRUITS OF A RELATIONSHIP...LEST YE DEFY the word of GOD for your own purpose. Now catch a clue. You will never have more power than the laws of the universe set forth for all to live by, otherwise our creator would have left us unprotected. This world was designed so we can enjoy it but devious minds have defiled it. Know this...one of the most diabolical parts of the body is the human brain. You can get it to believe whatever you want. So if you start believing you can skip past GOD's covenant...IT WILL HELP YOU...FAIL! CATCH A CLUE...I just put down some serious sh*t to ya...you can believe it or not. If you are lucky enough to find a man...(which I doubt because of who you are)...you will never have your way with him...and he will never have his way with you. If one defiles the other in any kind of way...natural situations will take place to separate that covenant lest they be traumatic or situational. Depends on how far you have gone in your ideology to overtake scripture. It could happen on your end...you may meet another nice guy. That starts the wheels to turn for you to get in a bad situation with the first guy...and then...for payment...you may seem to have a string of failures as retribution for your defying GOD's word. You either do it right or protect yourself by staying single. Those are your choices...believe it or not. I am telling you some serious sh*t here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#598 Nov 1, 2013
Correction^^second line...get around it but they can....should be.."get around it but they can't".
Dude

London, UK

#599 Nov 1, 2013
how to keep a black man happy = be a white woman.

http://bvictorian.files.wordpress.com/2010/04...

Level 3

Location hidden

#600 Nov 1, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to respond anyway. Plenty of black women were raised in a one parent home, so I really do not believe you on that. Black women are more independent not dependent.
Right..it must be the gold diggers he chooses because I don't know one bw like he describes but it sounds a lot like most ww whom would rather be a trophy wife than the helper that a woman is suppose to be.

Level 3

Location hidden

#601 Nov 1, 2013
Dude wrote:
how to keep a black man happy = be a white woman.
http://bvictorian.files.wordpress.com/2010/04...
Lmao if bw were to tell bm to be like the wm and raise their economic power while lowering their prison rates there would be riots in every major city ;)
The only differrence (leaving out white trash and hoodrats) between ww and bw is ww are more sexually open to swinging, oral sex, and anal sex.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#602 Nov 1, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a covenant set forth by GOD that all men and women HAVE TO adhere to. Some people find all kinds of excuses to get around it but they can. Even atheists say, "I don't believe in GOD". Trust me on this one...I have studied it.
A woman is NEVER...NEVER....NEVER....NEVE R....NEVER.....NEVER.....NEVER ....NEVER...NEVER...NEVER...yo u got it? NEVER going to succeed in any relationship with the way you think. That is not "the biblical road map" to successful relationships...PERIOD! The laws of the land were set forth by the creator. THEY CANNOT BE BROKEN...HENCE YE DENY THE LAWS OF THE LAND...YOU WILL FAIL! CASE CLOSED.
A lot of women don't understand why they are single. They blame it on the man instead of realizing they are defying GOD'S COVENANT. The curse....now lets get down here for a moment....the curse sets in with men and women when the covenant from GOD is broken. That covenant describes that man and woman shall not succeed in a relationship, unless the organization of said relationship manifests itself in the word of GOD as man taking responsibility to protect and provide for his family and the woman being his RIB to complete that covenant and stand with him....right beside him...with the effort of a woman that is not defiant, self-gratifying, or narcissistic. She is his RIB...a part of him and will let him lead because she trusts him and she has faith that if GOD....whew....come one now....says that he will watch over her to make sure the covenant is completed...then she knows she is covered and protected for her deeds in the eyes of the lord when the man fails. Damn...its so simple...but some women make it so hard and won't have a man UNDER THEIR CONDITIONS...BUT UNDER HIS. CATCH A CLUE.....YE SHALL NEVER.....NEVER....NEVER....NE VER....NEVER....NEVER...ENJOY THE FRUITS OF A RELATIONSHIP...LEST YE DEFY the word of GOD for your own purpose. Now catch a clue. You will never have more power than the laws of the universe set forth for all to live by, otherwise our creator would have left us unprotected. This world was designed so we can enjoy it but devious minds have defiled it. Know this...one of the most diabolical parts of the body is the human brain. You can get it to believe whatever you want. So if you start believing you can skip past GOD's covenant...IT WILL HELP YOU...FAIL! CATCH A CLUE...I just put down some serious sh*t to ya...you can believe it or not. If you are lucky enough to find a man...(which I doubt because of who you are)...you will never have your way with him...and he will never have his way with you. If one defiles the other in any kind of way...natural situations will take place to separate that covenant lest they be traumatic or situational. Depends on how far you have gone in your ideology to overtake scripture. It could happen on your end...you may meet another nice guy. That starts the wheels to turn for you to get in a bad situation with the first guy...and then...for payment...you may seem to have a string of failures as retribution for your defying GOD's word. You either do it right or protect yourself by staying single. Those are your choices...believe it or not. I am telling you some serious sh*t here.
The Bible is outdated. This is 2013. lol
Since you want to get religious. I come from different religions.
I have also learned that it was a woman before Eve named Lilith.
She did not come from Adam’s rib. She was equal just like Adam.
Of course, Adam wanted her to obey but she told him, we are equal.
Then thats when God made Eve.

Personally, I like Lilith story way better.

and my dating life is wonderful by the way.:)

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#603 Nov 1, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Right..it must be the gold diggers he chooses because I don't know one bw like he describes but it sounds a lot like most ww whom would rather be a trophy wife than the helper that a woman is suppose to be.
Exactly but thats what they want. A trophy not a woman that can build beside them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#604 Nov 1, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> CRAY CRAY LOL!!!
You know you don't want to have it with me and I know it.

It seems the trolls have taken a different approach measuring the climate of who's believing the lies they tell about men from the Ethiopian hood. Men don't run around raping women here. Sure we have some nuts, there no place in this world where there are not nuts. The United States is definitely a better place than Ethiopia and its a shame some of them are jobless and damn near traumatized past reality...to have the only enjoyment of getting on a computer and enjoying a laugh from making sexist and racial ideas in a place that's better than where they come from. This is like a new deal to them to have some fun, their life was filled non-sense before coming here. A computer to African Americans is nothing. Sure we may enjoy a laugh or two, but the idea of continuing in the struggle of our existence permeates through our veins as a natural protector...and to see a group come here and make light of that...that has OUR SKIN COLOR...to me is too damn disrespectful. Its like fighting to work...(fighting racial discrimination)...and struggle and provide for your children...(making life better for all people defined as African...or African American)..and then later watch them disrespect you after providing what they needed and being in the struggle so that today...reading in public is not against the law...drinking from any water fountain they want is a choice...enjoying the rights as every other human being here in the United States and still fighting today to protect and advance that legacy...to deal with these imbeciles who defy that effort with their different forms of racial consequence. I don't appreciate it...and find it very disrespectful to have paid for my efforts in cash and a bit of jail...to start a dialog to free us from this bullsh*t controlled society...to have these immigrant nothing to do enthusiasts come here and make light of that instead of joining us a slap in the face...while they eat, get housed, and get essentials from our tax dollars. I am going to curse you, talk about your whole damn faliy, and whatever else to even the playing field as that is no less than what you deserve. You're a foul azz group and deserve to get what you got coming.
Smokey Joe

United States

#605 Nov 1, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao if bw were to tell bm to be like the wm and raise their economic power while lowering their prison rates there would be riots in every major city ;)
The only differrence (leaving out white trash and hoodrats) between ww and bw is ww are more sexually open to swinging, oral sex, and anal sex.
I wonder why that is?
London

Memphis, TN

#606 Nov 1, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why aren't bw telling bm to raise their economic power and lower their prison rates?

Can you please explain why you attack ww so much? In my eyes, ww have no reason not to exercise freedoms, they are the most free women in the world. Good for them I say. And as long as women get the protection they need and the security they need ALL women would be doing the same thing ww are known to do. That's a sign of success my dear.

Level 8

Location hidden

#607 Nov 1, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay single. You're not a man's woman. You're your own woman. You're not fit for a relationship unless you get a man that you can tell what you want and what to do. That will eventually die out as a woman like you would tire of that, plus that relationship would eventually dissolve. You're not a man's woman...you're your own woman and should stay single. There is no man that's made the way you want him. If he's a good man, his character would not fit you. Good luck. Just stay single, you're better off. 70% of the population of African American women are single because they have progressed past reality. They are using the men as the excuse, but its not just the men. That would also lend credence to the idea that men are getting married, they just aren't marrying African American women, you figure it out. Some African American women are discovering they don't get along with men of other races either so it becomes an issue of men in their minds. What they don't see is they are looking at everyone but themselves. That's the first place one should look when things are not going right for them in relationships. Narcissistic and egotistical people...and some others...always...always...bla me the other person. Good luck...you'll need it. I am sure of that.

Level 3

Location hidden

#609 Nov 1, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why aren't bw telling bm to raise their economic power and lower their prison rates?
Can you please explain why you attack ww so much? In my eyes, ww have no reason not to exercise freedoms, they are the most free women in the world. Good for them I say. And as long as women get the protection they need and the security they need ALL women would be doing the same thing ww are known to do. That's a sign of success my dear.
Attack ww? I simply stated they like to be trophy wives and are sexually open. This is fact not an attack unles s you are ashamed. Furthermore I hardley see sexual openess as a sign of success if it were the divorce rate wouldn't be 50%. Being that ww marry more often then bw they can take most of the credit for this precentage ;) Furthermore if their sexual openess equals security it would have to be in terms of alimony checks because one of two whom marry will divorce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,419,600
The Black Man Is God 4 min MICHA 114
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 6 min THX Whips His Slaves 19
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min Fit2Serve 383
White guys got the best asses! 15 min Trumping On MMXVI 20
Why are black people so ugly? (Oct '15) 16 min sal 51
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 26 min Drilling for the ... 60
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 27 min MICHA 71
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 30 min MeSo 24
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 2 hr Hebrew Supremacist 33
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr AAM2000 536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr KiloEcho 47,881
More from around the web