How to keep my BLACK MAN happy
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#535 Oct 29, 2013
Black men with dignity and pride for himself and his race do not date white women period. Any man of any race who truly loves himself loves the women of their own race first and foremost. The black men who date white women usually do it for these reasons:

1. He does not want to be with a female who is going to correct him or complain about him being trifling. He wants somebody who will not only allow him to be trifling but will make him feel good about it.

2. He is full of self-hate. He secretly sees black people as not good enough so he wants to feel like he is a little different by having a white girlfriend and mixed babies. He doesn't want to come right out and say it but he HATES being black and WORSHIPS white skin.

3. He wants a trophey woman. Someone who will make people look at him when he is out in public. He would love to have a HOT BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN but he can't get one so he gets his self a trashy white woman instead. He knows that even though she is a hot mess that he can still get attention by beng with her when he is out in public because he and she are of different races. It is no different than people cutting themselves for attention or wearing 1000 piercings and tattoos to get attention, or people who wear that gothic crap to get attention. They feel like people will notice them.

Some of these black men who never get the attention that they want from black women get noticed by black women AFTER they start dating white girls..... and after they realize this then they try and hurt black women with it because they have felt rejected by PRETTY black women in the past.

Black women shouldn't worry about black men who date white women because if a black man's mind is right he is not going to date white girls.

Stop worrying about BECKY taking out the black woman's TRASH.....and stop worrying about the GARBAGE man picking up GARBAGE!!!!
Cedric

United States

#536 Oct 29, 2013
Tori wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're the same baboon subhuman slave minded filth that the world would just love to turn into another Trayvon skittle eating n!gah that anyone can kill and get away with it. No one gives a damn about you caged up animal parolees with your tatoos stamped up bodies trying hide the sarcoma on your nasty rough skin from your HIV virus your carrying. Even rodents have more value and need to be killed in a humane way. You, you get shot down like an animal with rabies. Now here you come foaming at the mouth cause someone told ya the truth and made you sniff your a$$. DL brother, we know you love to [email protected] d!k. Why don't you bend over and let somebody ram a 2 by 4 up you stretched out a$$. When their done they can ram it down your throat and make you eat it.
Talking a bout how to make a bm happy. Who the [email protected] are you kidding.
Typical white crakkka boy with all your soft ramblings. And you bi too, look at all this gay stuff you wrote i kew you was that gay ass ohreall /axe homo! Lol! On line begging for black d**K! LolSMH
Tori

Ottawa, Canada

#537 Oct 29, 2013
Cedric wrote:
<quoted text>My white queen work in da clinic. She sead all the women who come in for abortions stds yeastinfections bad bleading odors are all sherillas with horrific attitudes. And she sead they all caught it from their dyke azz girlfriends. Lesbian black hos.
Your girlfriend is a hooker and probably a regular patient at the clinic. Not surprised if she's with you.
Cedric

United States

#538 Oct 29, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
Black men with dignity and pride for himself and his race do not date white women period. Any man of any race who truly loves himself loves the women of their own race first and foremost. The black men who date white women usually do it for these reasons:
1. He does not want to be with a female who is going to correct him or complain about him being trifling. He wants somebody who will not only allow him to be trifling but will make him feel good about it.
2. He is full of self-hate. He secretly sees black people as not good enough so he wants to feel like he is a little different by having a white girlfriend and mixed babies. He doesn't want to come right out and say it but he HATES being black and WORSHIPS white skin.
3. He wants a trophey woman. Someone who will make people look at him when he is out in public. He would love to have a HOT BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMAN but he can't get one so he gets his self a trashy white woman instead. He knows that even though she is a hot mess that he can still get attention by beng with her when he is out in public because he and she are of different races. It is no different than people cutting themselves for attention or wearing 1000 piercings and tattoos to get attention, or people who wear that gothic crap to get attention. They feel like people will notice them.
Some of these black men who never get the attention that they want from black women get noticed by black women AFTER they start dating white girls..... and after they realize this then they try and hurt black women with it because they have felt rejected by PRETTY black women in the past.
Black women shouldn't worry about black men who date white women because if a black man's mind is right he is not going to date white girls.
Stop worrying about BECKY taking out the black woman's TRASH.....and stop worrying about the GARBAGE man picking up GARBAGE!!!!
hello baldhead! You forgot to mention that sherillas will eat white dodo for acceptance. Blackwoman shoves dildo up sons butt, blackwoman bakes baby boy in oven,black woman bus driver drives students to a fight! Blackwomen teaching young girls how to disrespect blackmen as her husban works and take care of her sorry azz, blackwomen buys her daughters boys clothes and queem latifah movies. The list goes on. Yall are theost dishonest bunch of goons ever. Now you know why your new names are sheboons and sherillas.go figure!
Tori

Ottawa, Canada

#539 Oct 29, 2013
Cedric wrote:
<quoted text>Typical white crakkka boy with all your soft ramblings. And you bi too, look at all this gay stuff you wrote i kew you was that gay ass ohreall /axe homo! Lol! On line begging for black d**K! LolSMH
Confused?
Cedric

United States

#540 Oct 29, 2013
Tori wrote:
<quoted text>
Your girlfriend is a hooker and probably a regular patient at the clinic. Not surprised if she's with you.
Lol! Gay homo azz crakkka? No young boys around here! Your in the wrong thread boy!

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#543 Oct 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if she IS on welfare that doesn't make her any less of a woman, nor even (except for the narrowminded) less desirable. It is a question of character.
And at any rate, it is capitalism which creates social immeration which makes welfare necessary.
I wanted to shift this conversation off of black women on welfare only. For a minute here, it was beginning to sound like welfare was synonymous with black women. I assume most black men are interested in the kind of black women I was mentioning in post #490, the 9-5, career, educated, classy, etc..., however at the same time, not the bushwa type. Focusing on black women on welfare only seems to be escaping the real problem most successful black men are dealing with when it comes to black women.
London

Memphis, TN

#544 Oct 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if she IS on welfare that doesn't make her any less of a woman, nor even (except for the narrowminded) less desirable. It is a question of character.
And at any rate, it is capitalism which creates social immeration which makes welfare necessary.
Women on welfare are less desirable. This is fact. They are also preyed upon like nobodies business.

Of course, we know everything should boil down to character but that is not realistic. Often time, character is the last thing humanity is concerned with when deciding to judge others and groups of people.

Capitalism is what allows the opportunity for upward mobility. The catch system is needed to some degree at least because of this allowance. It's a great system..but it's not perfect. Nothing is.
London

Memphis, TN

#545 Oct 29, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Women on welfare are less desirable. This is fact. They are also preyed upon like nobodies business.

Of course, we know everything should boil down to character but that is not realistic. Often time, character is the last thing humanity is concerned with when deciding to judge others and groups of people.

Capitalism is what allows the opportunity for upward mobility. The catch system is needed to some degree at least because of this allowance. It's a great system..but it's not perfect. Nothing is.
London

Memphis, TN

#546 Oct 29, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to shift this conversation off of black women on welfare only. For a minute here, it was beginning to sound like welfare was synonymous with black women. I assume most black men are interested in the kind of black women I was mentioning in post #490, the 9-5, career, educated, classy, etc..., however at the same time, not the bushwa type. Focusing on black women on welfare only seems to be escaping the real problem most successful black men are dealing with when it comes to black women.
Good for you for not wanting to focus on bw on welfare. As you've stated, most bw aren't on welfare, so why keep talking to the majority of bw about bw on welfare in discussing problems? Some want to keep focusing on the "lowest" denominator for their own personal and selfish reasons but get upset when it's done to their group.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#547 Oct 29, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you for not wanting to focus on bw on welfare. As you've stated, most bw aren't on welfare, so why keep talking to the majority of bw about bw on welfare in discussing problems? Some want to keep focusing on the "lowest" denominator for their own personal and selfish reasons but get upset when it's done to their group.
Good for you that you noticed this.
Bayo

London, UK

#548 Oct 29, 2013
Hello
A black woman could never make me happy,I see black women through the eyes of racist white males.I see them as subhuman,animals,slaves.My girlfriend had a dispute with my cousin and she called her a n**** b***h,I admit it made me hard.My woman loves it when i degrade black women.It turns her on to know that black men despise where they came from.A lot us attack and use slurs/racism against bw to make our wives/partners feel secure and get them sexually excited.A lot of bm/ww couples watch gettogaggers together as watching white males treat bw like slaves makes the sex between bm and ww mindblowing.
-Bayo
Tori

Ottawa, Canada

#549 Oct 29, 2013
Bayo wrote:
Hello
A black woman could never make me happy,I see black women through the eyes of racist white males.I see them as subhuman,animals,slaves.My girlfriend had a dispute with my cousin and she called her a n**** b***h,I admit it made me hard.My woman loves it when i degrade black women.It turns her on to know that black men despise where they came from.A lot us attack and use slurs/racism against bw to make our wives/partners feel secure and get them sexually excited.A lot of bm/ww couples watch gettogaggers together as watching white males treat bw like slaves makes the sex between bm and ww mindblowing.
-Bayo
Yawn!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#550 Oct 29, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You? So your "Hispanic" papi is now "black"... thus now you are "black and proud"? smdh...
black when it works to your advantage but not too long ago she was miss "latin power" and all that BS.
If you are with someone black he is only wasting his time.
lol! Some Latin people are black. When was I ever Ms Latin power? I call it like I see it I support men who take care of their children regardless if he's with her or not! I've always been black and proud but that doesn't mean I can't speak on some of the ills within the black community! I don't know if he's wasting his time but I surely hope I'm not wasting my time because bm play to many fffffkkkkk games and can never be happy with one woman
Cedric

United States

#551 Oct 29, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Some Latin people are black. When was I ever Ms Latin power? I call it like I see it I support men who take care of their children regardless if he's with her or not! I've always been black and proud but that doesn't mean I can't speak on some of the ills within the black community! I don't know if he's wasting his time but I surely hope I'm not wasting my time because bm play to many fffffkkkkk games and can never be happy with one woman
I appreciate this thread,and dont you forget it too.we need more sistas like you . If we had a soulmate then there will be no need to look elsewhere.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#553 Oct 29, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that it is quality of character rather than class that counts. A woman on welfare or with a low income job may very well be a woman of high quality character, even of higher quality character than some of her bourgeois sisters. This, I believe, is the point that at least London doesn't see.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#554 Oct 29, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism is a disease that is destroying the planet. Character is most important to people of a higher moral and social consciousness, and who can see into the human heart beyond the barriers of class.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#555 Oct 29, 2013
You can have class and conduct yourself like a lady no matter what economic status you were born into. A lot of bouzie people are uptight and don't know how to relax and be down to earth.
Cedric

United States

#556 Oct 29, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
You can have class and conduct yourself like a lady no matter what economic status you were born into. A lot of bouzie people are uptight and don't know how to relax and be down to earth.
thank you !

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#557 Oct 29, 2013
Bayo wrote:
Hello
-Bayo
So why are you over here. Go to where they ALWAYS make you happy...when they smell how full of sh*t you are I'm sure there will be trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 4 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 28 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 32 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 33 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web