How to keep my BLACK MAN happy

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#444 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you are a REAL WHACK JOB I'm am American why do you keep saying I'm Ethiopian and a man?? Do you smoke crack or something cause you are nuts. Black america is ffffkkked up because a lot of BM are NOT fathers to their children END OF DISCUSSION FOOL!!!!!!!!
Hey...Blind Mixed Jive, there is an article I posted that stated African American women were bigger deadbeats than African American men. Did you not get that memo? That's right...you don't read...you scan and you're not good at that. You don't call sh*t over here...FOOL...food stamp card....you don't run sh*t over here. If we say sit your azz down and get the sh*t slapped out of ya....sit your azz down....hahahahaha...got a video for ya....

I know you're mad because I cracked your sh*t wide open....you have to lie to stay alive now and anyone can see it.....

Oh...happy day...
Oh happy day....
Oh...Happy day....
Oh happy day...
When Jesus was.....
When Jesus was.....
When Jesus was....
He wiped our fears away...

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#445 Oct 27, 2013
Peter Longprong wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes the entire negroe race, both sheboons and the bucks, i.e., "we'ez beez fly'un gyp'suns and sheeit."
And yes, it is funny..........hilarious, actually..........which is why the superior races come here to be entertained.
Thanks for the honesty.
I love when racist whites come to the forum. It shows your true colors. Very funny also.:)

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#446 Oct 27, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>This generation of women are playing games also.
because men have been playing games all these years. SO what?
Bruva

New York, NY

#447 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but I'm into men of color first but I won't reject a white man if he is a good person. I don't usually date white men and the man I'm currently with is black but if he doesn't start to act right soon I'm done with him. I don't have time for games and this generation of black men seem to be full of games
All men of this generation, not just Black men, play games with women, especially Black women. Men of other races approach with money and other offerings. An Indian man boasted that he scored with a BW on their first meeting because he promised to buy her a house. If I were a BM of this generation I would not be serious about a woman who had no loyalty, but wanted me to confirm to her wishes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#448 Oct 27, 2013
Peter Longprong wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes the entire negroe race, both sheboons and the bucks, i.e., "we'ez beez fly'un gyp'suns and sheeit."
And yes, it is funny..........hilarious, actually..........which is why the superior races come here to be entertained.
Thanks for the honesty.
Superior races...you dumb azz. You're not getting any passes troll, they status quo is taking your money just like everyone else's and your loyalty don't mean sh*t. Oh...How did I know you was a troll? You drive your raggetty azz up in here for the first time...and immediately you know another troll. GTHOH with dat. You are such a lame, its a shame, you are no game...same 'ol same...you got no more fame....you run around like a dame....from her to a male lame....go back to Ethiopia from which you came...work on your own women and get some tame....sorry azz men and jilted women is your fame....everyone else is who ya blame...when will you get your life together and make a change....this goes for you and your whole gang...glad to see ya go out with a bang...with heads held down saying "dang"....guess that ends this place where you used to hang....I put it down for you and made your head rang....the blues is what you and your crew now sang...See ya later...wish ya well...ya lame...

Level 8

Location hidden

#449 Oct 27, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
because men have been playing games all these years. SO what?
Guess you ain't so nice and fresh no more huh?

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#450 Oct 27, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of black homes DO NOT HAVE A BLACK FATHER. That simply means that they are not raising their children. This is not what a good man does.
BM should just put on a damn condom if they dont want children since the sperm comes out of them.
Keep making excuses.
If it's raining outside, and you open the window and the screen, do you blame the rain because you got wet?

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#452 Oct 27, 2013
Bruva wrote:
<quoted text>
All men of this generation, not just Black men, play games with women, especially Black women. Men of other races approach with money and other offerings. An Indian man boasted that he scored with a BW on their first meeting because he promised to buy her a house. If I were a BM of this generation I would not be serious about a woman who had no loyalty, but wanted me to confirm to her wishes.
that's one example of a woman if that story is even true. If she actually believed he would buy her a house she was an airhead and does not rep all BW

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#453 Oct 27, 2013
pryman wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's raining outside, and you open the window and the screen, do you blame the rain because you got wet?
Thats doesnt make any sense because the rain can not control itself but a man can.

Level 2

Location hidden

#454 Oct 27, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats doesnt make any sense because the rain can not control itself but a man can.
Didn't ask whether you thought it made sense. But since you answered it like that, a woman can control herself too.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#455 Oct 27, 2013
pryman wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't ask whether you thought it made sense. But since you answered it like that, a woman can control herself too.
Exactly. meaning they both played a part and have responsibilities if a child is conceived

Level 2

Location hidden

#456 Oct 27, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. meaning they both played a part and have responsibilities if a child is conceived
So why did you put it on men?

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Location hidden

#457 Oct 27, 2013
pryman wrote:
<quoted text>
So why did you put it on men?
When did I put it on men?

Level 2

Location hidden

#458 Oct 27, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I put it on men?
Why were you the first one to bring them up?
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#459 Oct 27, 2013
Nothing short of society removing it's safety net will ever make women see the fallacy in reasoning of drafting men not qualified or prepared to be fathers into fatherhood without properly vetting their desire and capacity to financially be productive fathers. Most of these men are still living with their mothers or cohabitating as a means of survival and can hardly take care of themselves, making it pure fantasy to expect them to meet the needs of a child.

The theoretical argument of "it takes two to make a baby" is theoretically correct, but a child can not live or eat in the THEORETICAL WORLD, so incessantly highlighting this biological fact in an attempt to mitigate the fact that some woman has irresponsibly brought a child into the world without the proper love or material sustenance is consigning with willful forethought and knowledge this child to a hard knock life.

To eschew careful planning of a life because of a bunch of theoretical assumptions is the height of irresponsibility, selfishness and laziness. I see this no differently from my basing my own survival on a bunch of theoretical assumptions and beliefs and thus, I can walk through life without planning or concern because I am THEORETICALLY entitled to "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." The theoretical world is a oasis compared to the Real one.

Since: Oct 13

Jacksonville, FL

#460 Oct 27, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
If you want to keep me happy, KEEP BLACK WOMEN AWAY FROM ME THEIR EVIL. Even my sister and aunties are evil to me. And get me Sexy in shape Blonde white or spanish women.
I don't understand why so many black men, who hate black women, bash and degrade them so much.
Look, I HATE black women, too (just being honest), but I don't bash and degrade them, there's no point in doing that... just move on.

Level 8

Location hidden

#461 Oct 27, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
Nothing short of society removing it's safety net will ever make women see the fallacy in reasoning of drafting men not qualified or prepared to be fathers into fatherhood without properly vetting their desire and capacity to financially be productive fathers. Most of these men are still living with their mothers or cohabitating as a means of survival and can hardly take care of themselves, making it pure fantasy to expect them to meet the needs of a child.
The theoretical argument of "it takes two to make a baby" is theoretically correct, but a child can not live or eat in the THEORETICAL WORLD, so incessantly highlighting this biological fact in an attempt to mitigate the fact that some woman has irresponsibly brought a child into the world without the proper love or material sustenance is consigning with willful forethought and knowledge this child to a hard knock life.
To eschew careful planning of a life because of a bunch of theoretical assumptions is the height of irresponsibility, selfishness and laziness. I see this no differently from my basing my own survival on a bunch of theoretical assumptions and beliefs and thus, I can walk through life without planning or concern because I am THEORETICALLY entitled to "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." The theoretical world is a oasis compared to the Real one.
In essence there are a lot of women out there who like to fu*k...lets be candid here...they don't care because they don't have a job and can't afford a baby. When they decide they are going to get it, they set out to do just that and will entice a man to get the job done...even lie saying they are taking birth control. Lets put it out there for real.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#462 Oct 27, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
In essence there are a lot of women out there who like to fu*k...lets be candid here...they don't care because they don't have a job and can't afford a baby. When they decide they are going to get it, they set out to do just that and will entice a man to get the job done...even lie saying they are taking birth control. Lets put it out there for real.
If those are a reflection of your beliefs....fine, but that's not what I posted. My post addressed black women obstinately digging their heels in based on theoretical assumptions that are completely divorced from reality.

There are also a lot of men who "like to fck" who don't have jobs either, so I'm not sure where you are going with that one, but my point of emphasis is that since women are the bearers of children, they are the children's first line of defense and SHOULD act in accordance with this reality, securing the interest of the child before it is ever conceived and born.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#464 Oct 28, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......
Wait... when did a leopard learn to change it's spots?

Oh. You are smart. So this is you leading us by the nose I suppose.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#465 Oct 28, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of black homes DO NOT HAVE A BLACK FATHER. That simply means that they are not raising their children. This is not what a good man does.
BM should just put on a damn condom if they dont want children since the sperm comes out of them.
Keep making excuses.
Hello non-black woman.

A) Why are you concerning yourself? Worry about why you own are being killed in your own land.

B) Stop giving your imput because you have no dog in this fight dirt bag.

C) When 3 BW go to the same irresponsible BM and have 3-4 kids by the that man, the community suffers as a whole. So yeah... many black people are being born without a father around. A lot of that is due to women choosing the same men over and over again to populate this race. And the men left out of the loop start mimicking those men that are getting attention from BW. You know... the ones BW call "real men" despite the fact that they come on here to cry about how those "Real men" they flocked to don't take care of their kids.

D) Stupid people making stupid decisions yield stupid results. So stop asking stupid questions...STUPID.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 2 min Doctor No 146
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min Don Barros Serrano 1,396
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min Moses 134,172
News Texas voter ID law deemed minority-thwarting dr... 4 min RMGHispanic Causi... 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,382,563
Mexicans are stupid and shouldn't be trusted. 6 min Don Barros Serrano 227
Oregon P.D. are Punks 10 min Kato 271
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 38 min Don Barros Serrano 44,770
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 2 hr Truthhurts 43
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 2 hr baboon_hunter 64
More from around the web