How to keep my BLACK MAN happy

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#422 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>no, dummy...once again you missed the point. there are a lot of responsible bm...the point is that too many bw are having babies for men who they know are irresponsible.
and the point about the 12 year old was to show that just because somebody can can make a baby doesn't mean they can be a father to a baby... it's called critical reasoning. you should try it sometime.
Well since the majority of Black home are single homes (thanks to BM running off), the only conclusion is that most BM are losers who didn't use condoms to collect their own sperm. That's basically the argument you are making, and I agree with you.

The "a lot" of BM who are responsible are dwarfed by the " most" of BM who are not responsible. This is again evidenced by the numbers.
London

Columbus, OH

#423 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Now, there's a epidemic of 12 year old girls having babies? that's the 70 to 75% oow? wtf are you talking about?...my point was that a 12 year old child or a dog or a beetle can reproduce. being a father is a whole different story.
if you think the answer is to force men who never wanted kids to begin with and don't have the wherewithal to take care of this kids, to still provide for those kids and be in those kids lives, you don't understand reality. those men will bring NOTHING POSITIVE to the life of a kid he never wanted and can't care for. you can throw him in jail and try and garnish his pay. he will just do the time which will ruin his job prospects anyway, or else he will just quit his job and work off the books. either way, the woman is not gonna get the money from him...or she'll just get the bare minimum and the kid still doesn't have dad in his life...and you bw say, "well it's because bm are so irresponsible." no, it's because YOUR a88 was irresponsible and had A BABY for some dude you didn't know.
bw need to start using their fkin heads. forget that feminist, social worker culture of victim bullsh8t. the lives of many bw are fkin miserable because of fked up choices bw make...but bw have total control over their own bodies when it comes to who they have a child with, so they are NOT VICTIMS.
change starts with the woman making smart choices about who she allows to impregnate her. and it begins with older women such as yourself, teaching young women that they should be looking at the man's character and fitness to be a father and provider. and teaching them not to just let any ole wannabe thug fk them bareback or without birth control.
You and I both know most of the bw who were out having kids were not doing so with random dudes. Cut the crock.

And my point regarding the 12 yr old was to point out that there are 12 yr old girls who give birth and become mothers because even at 12 they get that is their child and on some sad and sick level want to take responsibility. The ability to abandon isn't gender specific. Anyone can abandon. In fact, this country has a million ways a woman can abandon her child with no questions asked. But most women don't view abandonment as a viable option to solve problems.

So it's not about the ability to abandon, it's about why are you making excuses for males who view abandonment as an option? Just because you can technically do something and get away with it doesn't mean you are smarter than the rest of us for actually doing it. Women expecting men to provide and protect their kids is a natural expectation. It's not unrealistic. This expectation is seen everywhere in nature. It's only in the black race where bw are told to not even expect black guys to provide for their black kids. That is an unnatural adjustment.

Older women, such as myself, believe change starts from within. You can't have morally strong women and morally weak men and expect to have something of value. Change starts with everyone, not just women.
London

Columbus, OH

#424 Oct 27, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaq honey is a male in disguise. Fact!
Takes one to know one.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#425 Oct 27, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "Most" of the BM you are surrounded by are not like the majority of BM in the wider scheme of things. Ever think about that?
<quoted text>
Did you forget that it takes two to tango? If the BM didn't want children, why didn't he either not have sex or put on protection? After all, he should control his sperm. And since something along the line of 70% of Black children are born out of wedlock and a large percentage are raised by single mothers where the father has ran off after depositing his sperm, are you saying that MOST BM are nothing but sperm donors who don't stick around??
You cannot blame it all on teh women. A man is suppose to take care of his responsibilities! Either use a condom to collect your sperm, or don't have sex!
I swear BM are so friggin dumb!
<quoted text>
Where did the whole thing about swag and being cool come from? Black men decided they wanted to pull their pants down to their ankles and walk around like a bunch of penguins. If a BW is only exposed to that, then why be surprised she might go for that? BW didn't tell BM to act like they must have swag or not use a belt! That is a BM Thing!
In any society, MEN lead and when they do that, their counterparts follow! The problem with you BM is that you make shitty leaders. You cannot even organize and lead yourselves, how do you expect the women to be perfect ?? BM are the only group of men here who are worthless to their community.
Here is an idea.
PULL UP YOUR PANTS
STOP GLORIFYING THE GANG AND THUG CULTURE
GET SOME WORK ETHIC
PUT ON A CONDOM IF YOU DON'T WANT KIDS
RAISE YOUR DAMN CHILDREN!
For F9k sake!
You cannot blame the women as you are suppose to be leaders. THE BLAME IS IN YOUR COURT! POINT BLANK. FIX YOURSELF, YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL FOLLOW.
Uh...maybe you didn't see the links i posted...but if you look back...African American women are more prone to dessert their kids and not pay child support than men. Would you like me to post that again for you? The source is very reliability. So how can women talk about men not paying child support if they do it more than men? What's your argument? fact is they both can step up more no doubt...but do you continue to chastise your sister as much as you want to chastise your brother. Do that...help them out. Sister to sister...then you would be talking about something. That's the answer...stop shading your sister and tell her the truth. If yall would do that...then we could see some change because women do not respect men no matter what kind of man it is...it can be a good one...unless she wants to be cool with him for her own personal reason. So share with your sister the truth. Talk to each other and stop blaming. Tell to stop twerking...stop going to the club with that "tingling" feeling. Do what you didn't do in the Ethiopian forum, something new. Talk to your sisters and stop bashing men when your facts aren't right. I'll show you that post anytime you want to see it Ms. Hannia. I do remember you from there.

Level 8

Location hidden

#426 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> no my opinions are just misunderstood what I can't stand is the black men who abandon their responsibilities toward their children and the ones that put white women on a pedestal while dogging their sistas TWO can play at that game my current boyfriend is black but I love all men and date who the hell I want !!
You're full of sh*t...you people will twist anything around to make it seem like you know what you're talking about. You bring that damn hate from your country over here and try to pour that B.S. on us. You are a hateful group of people face it. Yall are fuc*ed up in the head. What you all try to achieve here in the form of hate is just straight mental illness and the fact that yall want us to believe that sh*t is even crazier. nobody is buying your twisted idea of African American men glorifying any women. I know men will enjoy any woman that sets it out there for them, including Ethiopians. So don't come in here with your fake broke azzes trying to front. You mutha fucas are wwwaaayyyy worse than African American men and you know it. I am glad though that I know some cool azz Ethiopians otherwise you fucas make your race look bad besides the history that goes with you ya barbaric professional lyin' and scheming tree swingers. Fu*k yall. I'm not fallin' for your bullsh*t. take your azz over to Ethiopia and try to feed some of those starving kids that have to steal food to eat...here's a clip....run that footage....

http://www.chrf.org/sudan.html

Instead of being over here creating bullsh*t for laughs, do a comedy show to help out with this...

https://www.google.com/search...

You silly mutha fucas have a decent place to live and a food stamp card and now you want to talk sh*t...like you are about something...you got Topix mutha fuca...thats all you got...broke azz sorry mutha fuca....people like you make me sick...frontin' and ain't got shIt and have the nerve to try and put somebody else down...fix this....

You look good shuttin' up...your sh*t is falling apart...everyone knows now...you make yourself look like a damn fool keeping your front up....Fix this sh*t in your country...then talk sh*t...how about this article....why is this? Because of the very situation you are in our threads for...your women hate the men...because they get mistreated by them...thats why they bring their azz to our thread now that they have gotten a little comfortable and can get away from the oppressors...THE MEN..thing is they are blaming the wrong group they are so angry....how about this interesting commentary.......

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

How about this Ethiopian love connection? So what are the men doing to the women for the women to hate them and other dark skinned men? Here's one Ethiopian guy's view.....

http://www.ethiospot.com/forum/topics/ethiopi...

Yall, can go to hell with that dumb sh*t. Its getting so now...I get a headache even communicating with yall's derelict, mentally challenged, traumatic post distressed, bi-polar azzes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#427 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>no, dummy...once again you missed the point. there are a lot of responsible bm...the point is that too many bw are having babies for men who they know are irresponsible.
and the point about the 12 year old was to show that just because somebody can can make a baby doesn't mean they can be a father to a baby... it's called critical reasoning. you should try it sometime.
As you can see you're not getting anywhere because the argument is what is needed here. Again, women have the highest percentage of not paying child support than men. Its in that list of articles you read and said the information was interesting. So whats the disagreement and argument about and as you see...nothing you say can change that's mind...even if you said you were sorry and didn't do it. There is nothing you can say to it....nothing. You cannot explain it away for them.

Level 8

Location hidden

#429 Oct 27, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since the majority of Black home are single homes (thanks to BM running off), the only conclusion is that most BM are losers who didn't use condoms to collect their own sperm. That's basically the argument you are making, and I agree with you.
The "a lot" of BM who are responsible are dwarfed by the " most" of BM who are not responsible. This is again evidenced by the numbers.
Wrong the majority of single homes are because angry, argumentative big mouth women such as yourself chase the man to another woman. They lie, disrespect and want to be controlling thinking what they have between their legs is a man magnet and then get hurt when the attaching mechanism stops working. All you are doing is blsaming men for everything...even the way women walk. Kizz our azzes. You ain't sh*t. If you had some balance I could respect what you're sayin' but all you are is chewing gum!
London

Columbus, OH

#430 Oct 27, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see you're not getting anywhere because the argument is what is needed here. Again, women have the highest percentage of not paying child support than men. Its in that list of articles you read and said the information was interesting. So whats the disagreement and argument about and as you see...nothing you say can change that's mind...even if you said you were sorry and didn't do it. There is nothing you can say to it....nothing. You cannot explain it away for them.
Common sense should tell you that the article is bogus. Women are the primary care takers of their children. Most kids are raised by their mom..so how IN THE WORLD can women have the highest rate of not paying child support? There is no need to do research on what you can commonly see with your own eyes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#431 Oct 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I both know most of the bw who were out having kids were not doing so with random dudes. Cut the crock.
And my point regarding the 12 yr old was to point out that there are 12 yr old girls who give birth and become mothers because even at 12 they get that is their child and on some sad and sick level want to take responsibility. The ability to abandon isn't gender specific. Anyone can abandon. In fact, this country has a million ways a woman can abandon her child with no questions asked. But most women don't view abandonment as a viable option to solve problems.
So it's not about the ability to abandon, it's about why are you making excuses for males who view abandonment as an option? Just because you can technically do something and get away with it doesn't mean you are smarter than the rest of us for actually doing it. Women expecting men to provide and protect their kids is a natural expectation. It's not unrealistic. This expectation is seen everywhere in nature. It's only in the black race where bw are told to not even expect black guys to provide for their black kids. That is an unnatural adjustment.
Older women, such as myself, believe change starts from within. You can't have morally strong women and morally weak men and expect to have something of value. Change starts with everyone, not just women.
You cut the crock. Yes they are. Ever heard of, "Its Just sex". Guess where you are from that's a new term since you were busy trying to eat everyday in your country. there was not much time to learn about life. Why don't yall just ask us how some things go over here instead of assuming and fuc*ing up our forum? You've already messed yours up...thats why you are over here. yall can't carry on a decent paragraph with each other without calling each other names like fly swatter and such. The women over there dislike yall very much. Stands to reason why they come over here angry. But fu*k 'em...we're not going to take sh*t off women who let their men dog the damn sh*t out of 'em...then they come over here and stretch out and get all snazzy...and instead of talking sh*t to their own men who did that sh*t to them...they want to talk sh*t to us. Here's a newsflash...I GOT NOTHING TO LOSE TELLING WHAT YA NEED TO KNOW EVEN IF i HURT YOUR FEELINGS. i DON'T OWE YOU A DAMN THING...SO IF OU DISRESPECT ME ACTING LIKE A MAN...I'LL GIVE YOU THE SAME IN RETURN. ACT LIKE YOU GOT SOME SENSE WITH REASON...I'LL EVEN SHARE THAT WITH YOU. TALK THAT SH*T TO ME...AND I FEEL ANYTHING I SAY TO YOU IS FAIR GAME. GOT IT? THAT'S HOW THIS GAME WILL BE PLAYED WITH ME. NO HOLDS BARRED DAMMIT!NO SENSE IN BREAKING WHAT YOU'RE USED TO IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE SH*TTY!

Level 8

Location hidden

#432 Oct 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense should tell you that the article is bogus. Women are the primary care takers of their children. Most kids are raised by their mom..so how IN THE WORLD can women have the highest rate of not paying child support? There is no need to do research on what you can commonly see with your own eyes.
Of course its bogus by you...this is the United States. Its not bogus over here. Its real. Too bad you did not get this part while studying..."How To Surive101" or "Wake Up And Get Food202". Prove the article is bogus...and there is enough articles there to slam the door shut on one article being bogus. That's all you got? Uhhnnn...No Good!

Level 8

Location hidden

#433 Oct 27, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Takes one to know one.
Thats all you got? Uhhnnn...No Good!

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#434 Oct 27, 2013
Its funny to see black men making up lies and excuses just to make themselves feel better
Bruva

New York, NY

#435 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text>no my opinions are just misunderstood what I can't stand is the black men who abandon their responsibilities toward their children and the ones that put white women on a pedestal while dogging their sistas TWO can play at that game my current boyfriend is black but I love all men and date who the hell I want !!
I'll try to answer your question about how to keep a Black man happy. Firstly, permit me the observation that if you, as a Black woman, have to ask such a question then you are not used to dating Black men. My first answer then is for you to enter into a relationship with him with the same commitment and respect as you did for white men. My second answer is never to let him know that you have no racial loyalty and
you "love all men and (will) date who the hell I want". No man of any race would tolerate this kind of talk from a woman of his race.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#436 Oct 27, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of sh*t...you people will twist anything around to make it seem like you know what you're talking about. You bring that damn hate from your country over here and try to pour that B.S. on us. You are a hateful group of people face it. Yall are fuc*ed up in the head. What you all try to achieve here in the form of hate is just straight mental illness and the fact that yall want us to believe that sh*t is even crazier. nobody is buying your twisted idea of African American men glorifying any women. I know men will enjoy any woman that sets it out there for them, including Ethiopians. So don't come in here with your fake broke azzes trying to front. You mutha fucas are wwwaaayyyy worse than African American men and you know it. I am glad though that I know some cool azz Ethiopians otherwise you fucas make your race look bad besides the history that goes with you ya barbaric professional lyin' and scheming tree swingers. Fu*k yall. I'm not fallin' for your bullsh*t. take your azz over to Ethiopia and try to feed some of those starving kids that have to steal food to eat...here's a clip....run that footage....
http://www.chrf.org/sudan.html
Instead of being over here creating bullsh*t for laughs, do a comedy show to help out with this...
https://www.google.com/search...
You silly mutha fucas have a decent place to live and a food stamp card and now you want to talk sh*t...like you are about something...you got Topix mutha fuca...thats all you got...broke azz sorry mutha fuca....people like you make me sick...frontin' and ain't got shIt and have the nerve to try and put somebody else down...fix this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4nEcl4E17S0XX
You look good shuttin' up...your sh*t is falling apart...everyone knows now...you make yourself look like a damn fool keeping your front up....Fix this sh*t in your country...then talk sh*t...how about this article....why is this? Because of the very situation you are in our threads for...your women hate the men...because they get mistreated by them...thats why they bring their azz to our thread now that they have gotten a little comfortable and can get away from the oppressors...THE MEN..thing is they are blaming the wrong group they are so angry....how about this interesting commentary.......
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
How about this Ethiopian love connection? So what are the men doing to the women for the women to hate them and other dark skinned men? Here's one Ethiopian guy's view.....
http://www.ethiospot.com/forum/topics/ethiopi...
Yall, can go to hell with that dumb sh*t. Its getting so now...I get a headache even communicating with yall's derelict, mentally challenged, traumatic post distressed, bi-polar azzes.
you are a REAL WHACK JOB I'm am American why do you keep saying I'm Ethiopian and a man?? Do you smoke crack or something cause you are nuts. Black america is ffffkkked up because a lot of BM are NOT fathers to their children END OF DISCUSSION FOOL!!!!!!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#437 Oct 27, 2013
Bruva wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to answer your question about how to keep a Black man happy. Firstly, permit me the observation that if you, as a Black woman, have to ask such a question then you are not used to dating Black men. My first answer then is for you to enter into a relationship with him with the same commitment and respect as you did for white men. My second answer is never to let him know that you have no racial loyalty and
you "love all men and (will) date who the hell I want". No man of any race would tolerate this kind of talk from a woman of his race.
sorry but I'm into men of color first but I won't reject a white man if he is a good person. I don't usually date white men and the man I'm currently with is black but if he doesn't start to act right soon I'm done with him. I don't have time for games and this generation of black men seem to be full of games

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#438 Oct 27, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
Its funny to see black men making up lies and excuses just to make themselves feel better
truth!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#439 Oct 27, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
You're the queen of that.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#440 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
1. as much as i respect the men in my family, there's nothing special or unique about them. there's millions of bm all over this country who do a good job raising their families. the problem is not with bm...the problem is with bm who have babies for men they know to be losers...why else would you have a situation where 3 bm have 75 kids with 48 different bw?
2. the difference between bm and bw is, bm will acknowledge that not all bm are good...whereas bw will defend the fked up indefensible behavior of other bw. the bm who impregnate those women don't want kids. they know there's a risk of having a baby, but they don't care. they are irresponsible men. bw know that these men are irresponsible. but because they know that welfare will take care of the baby, they will let one of those losers fk them and make them pregnant. what i'm saying is, if bw want a man who is gonna take care of them and the baby, they need to choose men who are responsible instead of bm who don't want to or can't raise kids.
3. if you see a bm who is not acting right, why the fk would you have his baby? does that make sense?...you know the dude is a loser, but you still gonna let him fk you bareback and make you pregnant? when do bw start taking some responsibility for their actions? and why do other bw defend that kind of behavior instead of teaching other bw to find decent, responsible brothers?
this comes down to the bw. the bw is the one raising the kids. she's fked up herself, so she raises fked up kids. that's why we have the problems we do in the bc, with the cycle of poverty and welfare perpetuating itself generation after generation. the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. until bw understand their roles, responsibilities and worth, the bc is gonna struggle.
The majority of black homes DO NOT HAVE A BLACK FATHER. That simply means that they are not raising their children. This is not what a good man does.

BM should just put on a damn condom if they dont want children since the sperm comes out of them.

Keep making excuses.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#441 Oct 27, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the queen of that.
What lies and excuses have I made?

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#442 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> sorry but I'm into men of color first but I won't reject a white man if he is a good person. I don't usually date white men and the man I'm currently with is black but if he doesn't start to act right soon I'm done with him. I don't have time for games and this generation of black men seem to be full of games
This generation of women are playing games also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,498,604
Alpha or Beta Male Is Not Determined By Society 9 min White and Nerdy 1
White Men Are Passive 15 min White and Nerdy 3
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 25 min 2 Dogs 399
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr muddman 59
Top 5 Passive Things White People Say 1 hr White and Nerdy 1
Black Women Think White Men Are Ugly 2 hr White and Nerdy 3
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 2 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 5 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 8 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web