How to keep my BLACK MAN happy

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#401 Oct 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>first of all, it's not true that all men of other races take care of their kids. i know this for a fact, because i have met enough white and latino men who never even knew their fathers. secondly, if it seems that more women of other races treceive support from their baby daddies, it's probably because every other race of women just doesn't have kids with any random dude. those other races of women will use birth control if they fk around. then, when they decide to have a kid, it's usually a mutual agreement between them and the baby's dad...that is to say, the dude is willing and able to provide for the kid, and the dude WANTS the kid even if he doesn't want to be married to the woman. those are things that bw should at the minimum be asking of any man they have a baby for. if you don't ask those questions and you just have bad luck to get impregnated by a man who doesn't want to or lacks the ability to raise kids, don't blame him...blame yourself.
Excuses Excuses

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#402 Oct 26, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuses Excuses
COSIGN

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#403 Oct 26, 2013
Bruva wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting read. You are loving, caring and respectful.
Is this lucky man Black? From what I gather, you seem to have zero respect for the bruvas.
Blaq honey is a male in disguise. Fact!

Level 8

Location hidden

#404 Oct 26, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>What made you create a thread like this when you yourself knows that 90% of these soo called black posters are racist crakkkas with a hidden agenda?
On top of that Blaq Honey is a male.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#405 Oct 26, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
On top of that Blaq Honey is a male.
you are one annoying b$@&$ azz n.... Gga always making up lies about people. How do you know what gender I am have you met me in real life? Shut up and get yo extra lame Whiney azz off my thread thank you!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#406 Oct 26, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>first of all, it's not true that all men of other races take care of their kids. i know this for a fact, because i have met enough white and latino men who never even knew their fathers. secondly, if it seems that more women of other races treceive support from their baby daddies, it's probably because every other race of women just doesn't have kids with any random dude. those other races of women will use birth control if they fk around. then, when they decide to have a kid, it's usually a mutual agreement between them and the baby's dad...that is to say, the dude is willing and able to provide for the kid, and the dude WANTS the kid even if he doesn't want to be married to the woman. those are things that bw should at the minimum be asking of any man they have a baby for. if you don't ask those questions and you just have bad luck to get impregnated by a man who doesn't want to or lacks the ability to raise kids, don't blame him...blame yourself.
She's full of it. How can African American men be more deadbeat than Caucasian males when the Caucasian population is much bigger than the African American males. If you watch the daytime talk shows there are deadbeat Caucasian males just as much if not more than African American males.

Level 8

Location hidden

#407 Oct 26, 2013
I'm tired of hearing the same sh*t about deadbeat dads especially from third world immigrants that have so much wrong with their culture....they have a lot of nerve coming to the United States and bringing their problems over here. The women get their azz beat and have to do chores an African American woman won't do over here. The men rape the women from their culture and the young girl being raped at age 12 will be made to marry the rapist. They eat their meat raw, drink blood, practice voodoo and much more and they have the got damned nerve to bring their azz over here on OUR DIME and talk sh*t to us. I say yall should cuss their azz to a fair thee well every chance you get. Now here's some links about child support...fu*k them mentally challenged tree swingers...those are the only people in these threads continuously talking that same sh*t....do you want us to talk about how much women like to chase di*k? Men know they do....whatever men do...outside of something that is work and strenuous...there is a woman that does it worst...there are deadbeat mothers in case yall forgot, you know...the women who run off with another man and leave the kids with the father...or the ones that whore around...got some links for that too...enjoy....

The original deadbeat dads?

Percentage of Caucasian males not paying child supoort to African American Males...

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

The women's game of "Keep Away"...

http://www.salon.com/2001/08/09/black_fathers...

How about percentages of deadbeat moms? ITS LARGER THAN THE PERCENTAGE OF DEADBEAT DADS! GO FIGURE! JUST LIKE SOME WOMEN TO TURN THEIR SHORTCOMINGS AROUND ON THE MAN....

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/136404/

How about men owing child support for lying mothers and kids that are not theirs...

http://www.khou.com/news/Men-owe-child-suppor...

Haven't these immigrants pursued this same damn subject for at least 5 years? You know why? because they have nothing else and i would advise all African American men to refrain from answering them same dumb azz questions worded differently. Know that you are NOT the king of child support owed...its the white male who might kill his African American wife to pay past child support and run with a new mistress from that insurance police he has on her. These damn posters get dumber and dumber.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#409 Oct 26, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> COSIGN
what are you cosigning? that mznubian chooses to stick her finger in her ears and go "nyeh, nyeh, nyeh...i'm not listening to anything you say. i just want to believe what i want to believe"? grow the fk up. take some responsiblity for your personal conduct and what you do with your body.

Level 8

Location hidden

#410 Oct 27, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
I'm tired of hearing the same sh*t about deadbeat dads especially from third world immigrants that have so much wrong with their culture....they have a lot of nerve coming to the United States and bringing their problems over here. The women get their azz beat and have to do chores an African American woman won't do over here. The men rape the women from their culture and the young girl being raped at age 12 will be made to marry the rapist. They eat their meat raw, drink blood, practice voodoo and much more and they have the got damned nerve to bring their azz over here on OUR DIME and talk sh*t to us. I say yall should cuss their azz to a fair thee well every chance you get. Now here's some links about child support...fu*k them mentally challenged tree swingers...those are the only people in these threads continuously talking that same sh*t....do you want us to talk about how much women like to chase di*k? Men know they do....whatever men do...outside of something that is work and strenuous...there is a woman that does it worst...there are deadbeat mothers in case yall forgot, you know...the women who run off with another man and leave the kids with the father...or the ones that whore around...got some links for that too...enjoy....
The original deadbeat dads?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G08lEKGKOrkXX
Percentage of Caucasian males not paying child supoort to African American Males...
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
The women's game of "Keep Away"...
http://www.salon.com/2001/08/09/black_fathers...
How about percentages of deadbeat moms? ITS LARGER THAN THE PERCENTAGE OF DEADBEAT DADS! GO FIGURE! JUST LIKE SOME WOMEN TO TURN THEIR SHORTCOMINGS AROUND ON THE MAN....
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/136404/
How about men owing child support for lying mothers and kids that are not theirs...
http://www.khou.com/news/Men-owe-child-suppor...
Haven't these immigrants pursued this same damn subject for at least 5 years? You know why? because they have nothing else and i would advise all African American men to refrain from answering them same dumb azz questions worded differently. Know that you are NOT the king of child support owed...its the white male who might kill his African American wife to pay past child support and run with a new mistress from that insurance police he has on her. These damn posters get dumber and dumber.
great stuff...that is what i call bringing the truth. somebody gotta put the truth out there and put these hardheaded b8tches in their place. but you know they gonna try and weasel out of all this with some lame a88 excuses...then tell us that we're the ones who make excuses.

i'm put down the kid gloves and come right out and say it. these bw know exactly what they're doing. they know that these men they have babies with don't want kids. they know the guy isn't able to provide for kids, the dude is unemployed, on drugs, has a criminal record, etc...they know all this. they know the dude has 3, 4, 5, 7,8, baby mamas.

but the thing is, they don't care. and the reason they don't care is because they know that the state will take care of the babies...that is, they can always get welfare. so, they don't need a man to provide for the kids. this is why they talk all this sh8t about men "having" babies with a buncha different women, when only women can "have" kids. if it was a situation where there was no welfare available to them, ttyou better believe they would be choosing their baby daddies a whole lot more carefully.

also, it's the social worker community that makes these bw blame bm when the baby daddy doesn't come up with any support. that's how the system works.

Level 8

Location hidden

#411 Oct 27, 2013
also, it's the social worker community that makes these bw blame bm when the baby daddy doesn't come up with any support. that's how the system works.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#412 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>what are you cosigning? that mznubian chooses to stick her finger in her ears and go "nyeh, nyeh, nyeh...i'm not listening to anything you say. i just want to believe what i want to believe"? grow the fk up. take some responsiblity for your personal conduct and what you do with your body.
women should take personal responsibility for their body but if two people are having sex and they get pregnant than man need to step up and be a man and handle his it's that simple DESI there is no excuse that's all I'm saying btw where are you from? I may need your advice on something

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#413 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
who else is to blame it takes two to make a baby
Troll

Huntsville, AL

#414 Oct 27, 2013
Just be yourselves... Its up to you to qualify for a good black man, if you have a good heart than you deserve the same in return.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#415 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what you're talking about, so you're missing the point. bw are fked up...my father, uncles, cousins and brothers are all married to bw and take responsibility for their kids...so do most of the bm i have ever worked with.
Maybe "Most" of the BM you are surrounded by are not like the majority of BM in the wider scheme of things. Ever think about that?
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
what we are talking about is that some bw have babies with ANY dude out there...just any random mfker. they don't even know the dude's situation, what his state of mind is, they don't know if he has kids with other women and if he pays child support...dude might be on drugs. they still open their legs ...they don't even tell him to use a condom or use birth control themselves. and they have his baby. now they have a baby for an unemployed druggie who doesn't even want kids. and they b8tch at ALL bm for not supporting our kids. because of their own stupid decisions...it's b8tches out there right now, fkin some dude who didn't say he wanted kids or even a relationship with her. they gonna let them dudes fk without a condom...then they get pregnant and they play the victim. then blame all bm for the actions of that dusty mfker. that's fked up and wrong...
Did you forget that it takes two to tango? If the BM didn't want children, why didn't he either not have sex or put on protection? After all, he should control his sperm. And since something along the line of 70% of Black children are born out of wedlock and a large percentage are raised by single mothers where the father has ran off after depositing his sperm, are you saying that MOST BM are nothing but sperm donors who don't stick around??

You cannot blame it all on teh women. A man is suppose to take care of his responsibilities! Either use a condom to collect your sperm, or don't have sex!

I swear BM are so friggin dumb!
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing is, brothers who DO want kids and who ARE capable and willing to raise a family get overlooked by a lotta these bw because those are the "square" bm...not exciting enough...they lack the swag and the edge that turns these bw on. so, as a result, these brothers end up dating non-bw, marrying them and having babies and raising families with those non-bw. not because the women are non-bw, but because their own bw wouldn't give them a chance, or would only give them a a achance after that bw has been run through by 6 dozen mfkers and had kids by 3 or 4 of them.
Where did the whole thing about swag and being cool come from? Black men decided they wanted to pull their pants down to their ankles and walk around like a bunch of penguins. If a BW is only exposed to that, then why be surprised she might go for that? BW didn't tell BM to act like they must have swag or not use a belt! That is a BM Thing!

In any society, MEN lead and when they do that, their counterparts follow! The problem with you BM is that you make shitty leaders. You cannot even organize and lead yourselves, how do you expect the women to be perfect ?? BM are the only group of men here who are worthless to their community.

Here is an idea.

PULL UP YOUR PANTS
STOP GLORIFYING THE GANG AND THUG CULTURE
GET SOME WORK ETHIC
PUT ON A CONDOM IF YOU DON'T WANT KIDS
RAISE YOUR DAMN CHILDREN!

For F9k sake!

You cannot blame the women as you are suppose to be leaders. THE BLAME IS IN YOUR COURT! POINT BLANK. FIX YOURSELF, YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL FOLLOW.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#416 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>so your argument is that having sperm in my balls makes me daddy material?...men can produce sperm when they're 12 years old...are we saying that a 12 year old who fathers a child should get a job and raise his kid? clearly the biological ability to have a child is the least of our concerns. these women are saying that the men who are impregnating them are not raising the kids or contributing...so, since the man can always walk away, the question is, are those women ensuring that these men have those all the requirements of a father before those women open their legs and let the men do them bareback?...and clearly the answer to that is no. seems to me, bw need to fix themselves first.
Basically your argument is that majority of BM are no good men.

Thank for the clarification.

Now we got that out of the way, can we talk about how we can get BM here to do the basics for their families and themselves?

And your point about the 12 yr old makes no friggin sense again. No adult BW is having sex with a 12 yr. Another 12 yr old girl might be doing it with the 12 yr boy (then you can say they both don't know shit), but your point here makes no sense.

Level 8

Location hidden

#417 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> women should take personal responsibility for their body but if two people are having sex and they get pregnant than man need to step up and be a man and handle his it's that simple DESI there is no excuse that's all I'm saying btw where are you from? I may need your advice on something
i keep telling you that you're not gonna get an irresponsible man to take responsibility...what about that is so hard to understand? until bw start to make better choices in the men they choose to have sex with, this is gonna continue to be a problem. if you know the guy you're fkin is NOT gonna step up and be a man, then WHY ARE YOU FKING HIM AND LETTING HIM IMPREGNATE YOU? It's like leaving your car door open then saying that the criminal who took your sh8t should not have did that...of course he should not have...but you're opening yourelf up to people who don't give a sh8t when you yourself act like you don't give a sh8t. BW need to give a sh8t who y'all sleep with and and who you let make you pregnant.

i'm from brooklyn ny...

Level 8

Location hidden

#418 Oct 27, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> who else is to blame it takes two to make a baby
ok, i finally get what you're saying....you're saying that bw just don't give a sh8t about themselves, their future, or the kid they're carrying. women will let any loser impregnate them and be happy to live off the scraps from welfare. in that case, you should have just said so right off the bat instead of fronting with some bs straw man argument about bm not taking responsibility.

Level 8

Location hidden

#419 Oct 27, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically your argument is that majority of BM are no good men.
Thank for the clarification.
Now we got that out of the way, can we talk about how we can get BM here to do the basics for their families and themselves?
And your point about the 12 yr old makes no friggin sense again. No adult BW is having sex with a 12 yr. Another 12 yr old girl might be doing it with the 12 yr boy (then you can say they both don't know shit), but your point here makes no sense.
no, dummy...once again you missed the point. there are a lot of responsible bm...the point is that too many bw are having babies for men who they know are irresponsible.

and the point about the 12 year old was to show that just because somebody can can make a baby doesn't mean they can be a father to a baby... it's called critical reasoning. you should try it sometime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#420 Oct 27, 2013
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "Most" of the BM you are surrounded by are not like the majority of BM in the wider scheme of things. Ever think about that?
<quoted text>
Did you forget that it takes two to tango? If the BM didn't want children, why didn't he either not have sex or put on protection? After all, he should control his sperm. And since something along the line of 70% of Black children are born out of wedlock and a large percentage are raised by single mothers where the father has ran off after depositing his sperm, are you saying that MOST BM are nothing but sperm donors who don't stick around??
You cannot blame it all on teh women. A man is suppose to take care of his responsibilities! Either use a condom to collect your sperm, or don't have sex!
I swear BM are so friggin dumb!
<quoted text>
Where did the whole thing about swag and being cool come from? Black men decided they wanted to pull their pants down to their ankles and walk around like a bunch of penguins. If a BW is only exposed to that, then why be surprised she might go for that? BW didn't tell BM to act like they must have swag or not use a belt! That is a BM Thing!
In any society, MEN lead and when they do that, their counterparts follow! The problem with you BM is that you make shitty leaders. You cannot even organize and lead yourselves, how do you expect the women to be perfect ?? BM are the only group of men here who are worthless to their community.
Here is an idea.
PULL UP YOUR PANTS
STOP GLORIFYING THE GANG AND THUG CULTURE
GET SOME WORK ETHIC
PUT ON A CONDOM IF YOU DON'T WANT KIDS
RAISE YOUR DAMN CHILDREN!
For F9k sake!
You cannot blame the women as you are suppose to be leaders. THE BLAME IS IN YOUR COURT! POINT BLANK. FIX YOURSELF, YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN WILL FOLLOW.
1. as much as i respect the men in my family, there's nothing special or unique about them. there's millions of bm all over this country who do a good job raising their families. the problem is not with bm...the problem is with bm who have babies for men they know to be losers...why else would you have a situation where 3 bm have 75 kids with 48 different bw?

2. the difference between bm and bw is, bm will acknowledge that not all bm are good...whereas bw will defend the fked up indefensible behavior of other bw. the bm who impregnate those women don't want kids. they know there's a risk of having a baby, but they don't care. they are irresponsible men. bw know that these men are irresponsible. but because they know that welfare will take care of the baby, they will let one of those losers fk them and make them pregnant. what i'm saying is, if bw want a man who is gonna take care of them and the baby, they need to choose men who are responsible instead of bm who don't want to or can't raise kids.

3. if you see a bm who is not acting right, why the fk would you have his baby? does that make sense?...you know the dude is a loser, but you still gonna let him fk you bareback and make you pregnant? when do bw start taking some responsibility for their actions? and why do other bw defend that kind of behavior instead of teaching other bw to find decent, responsible brothers?

this comes down to the bw. the bw is the one raising the kids. she's fked up herself, so she raises fked up kids. that's why we have the problems we do in the bc, with the cycle of poverty and welfare perpetuating itself generation after generation. the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. until bw understand their roles, responsibilities and worth, the bc is gonna struggle.
London

Columbus, OH

#421 Oct 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>ok, i finally get what you're saying....you're saying that bw just don't give a sh8t about themselves, their future, or the kid they're carrying. women will let any loser impregnate them and be happy to live off the scraps from welfare. in that case, you should have just said so right off the bat instead of fronting with some bs straw man argument about bm not taking responsibility.
Black births have decreased a lot and are steadily going down with bw..so apparently they do care group wise and are choosing not to have black kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 6 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 18 min Grape Soda 185
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min USAsince1680 1,523,537
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 1 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 1 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web