How to keep my BLACK MAN happy

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#261 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Also BM do not bash BW, we tell the truth about BW we have encountered in the last 15 years or so. If you really want to know what makes us tick then fine. It's a trust factor, we tell you then you try and use it against us, or call us weak and such for telling you the truth about what we look for. BW are so superficial we have told you time and time again it's not just about looks, it's about looks,attitude,personality, how you carry yourself, and how you treat us as men. BW these days have no idea that you treat a BM right he gives his all back to you ten fold. Problem is BW these days have no clue how to treat a BM, and when we tell you, you blow it off and don't listen.
and what about you guys TIM? Do bm know how to treat bw? Why do most bm leave their kids? I'm not bashing I'm telling the truth lol

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

East Coast

#262 Oct 20, 2013
A few things

Act feminine
Be yourself
Be able to compromise
Cook once in a while
Don't let yourself go physically.

That's all I ask for really. I don't care about your education or how much money you make. That shit isn't what men look for in a woman. I make more than enough for a family anyway.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#263 Oct 20, 2013
-Ghedi wrote:
A few things
Act feminine
Be yourself
Be able to compromise
Cook once in a while
Don't let yourself go physically.
That's all I ask for really. I don't care about your education or how much money you make. That shit isn't what men look for in a woman. I make tmore than enough for a family anyway.
Thank you Hun :)

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#264 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
for all we know Tim's ex wife left HIS azz and now he's online trying to front like HE moved on when that most likely isn't the case lol..he can say whatever he want, but at the end of the day HE on here bytching and whining for someone who's suppose to be HAPPY...
LOL!!!!!!!! Since you want to know I left her, and dated plenty of BW who were not up to my standards of women, so I opened up to other races of women and found they are better than BW in many ways. Whining? LOL!!!!!! I am just telling the truth about you attitude BW on here and out in America. My wife and I do just fine thank you but keep trying female.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#265 Oct 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> and what about you guys TIM? Do bm know how to treat bw? Why do most bm leave their kids? I'm not bashing I'm telling the truth lol
You ever think BW and their bad attitudes have these men leaving these females? Also the men try to be in the kids lives but the bitter BW does everything to keep him away, like lying and saying the guy is a deadbeat Dad? But then again BW don't admit to ever doing anything wrong, lol.

Level 3

Location hidden

#266 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
for all we know Tim's ex wife left HIS azz and now he's online trying to front like HE moved on when that most likely isn't the case lol..he can say whatever he want, but at the end of the day HE on here bytching and whining for someone who's suppose to be HAPPY...
Right..he seems hurt and rejected.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#267 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!! Since you want to know I left her, and dated plenty of BW who were not up to my standards of women, so I opened up to other races of women and found they are better than BW in many ways. Whining? LOL!!!!!! I am just telling the truth about you attitude BW on here and out in America. My wife and I do just fine thank you but keep trying female.
Pus Head why are you posting on this thread? This thread is for Real Black Men. Pus Head you should paint yourself white and stop coming on this forum. You Uncle Tom, Oreo and House Nker.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#268 Oct 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> and what about you guys TIM? Do bm know how to treat bw? Why do most bm leave their kids? I'm not bashing I'm telling the truth lol
Why are you asking Tim? He is not a real black man.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269 Oct 20, 2013
This thread seems to be asking what can black women do to keep their black men. Before many black women get a chance to learn how to keep a man, it's usually too late. The reason is, too many go in a relationship not concerned enough about what not to do when dating a black men. For example, disrespectful things like: flirting with other men in front of him...sometimes with his own buddy(s); answering the cell phone and talking to any Tom, Dick, or Harry in public in front of him; sassy mouth; keeping in touch with old boyfriends; staying out all night; wearing pants with words across their butts knowing their man is against it, etc...

A lot of black women do these things with black men when they first meet, and these women aren't always young. Then when they decide they really like a brother, he's out of there, especially if she starts acting up again. Then when she starts doing some of the things I read on this thread to keep their man happy, usually there is no man by that time, and if there is, then he's not to happy one way or the other. This usually wounds up in a babys' mama situation, or a very miserable relationship or marriage.

It's already a job keeping a man happy as it is, but if more black woman don't learn not to plant bad seeds in a relationship in the beginning, then they will always reap what they sow. In other words, inviting your man over for lunch and answering the door butt naked will be too late by then, although it may be fun for the moment.

If a black woman can refrain for doing those ugly things and similar in the beginning, then keeping her man happy isn't really that hard. I'm not saying it can't be a job sometimes, but it's not really that tough of a job, as long as she don't chose a knuckled head or mamas' boy.

The reason I chose to name some of the things not to do instead is because that's where most of the black relationships seem to get demolished or almost damaged beyond repair. Other races don't seem to go through this right of bat, and they still struggle. If we can't even get out the front gate, then there's no need in naming things to do to keep a man. Enough of those things have already been listed on this thread anyway.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#271 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>You ever think BW and their bad attitudes have these men leaving these females? Also the men try to be in the kids lives but the bitter BW does everything to keep him away, like lying and saying the guy is a deadbeat Dad? But then again BW don't admit to ever doing anything wrong, lol.
Tim save the BS for somebody who doesn't know better you know good and well these pookie and Ray Ray dudes don't do shi for their kids lmao please. All black women don't have attitudes and you know that ! You just use that as a scapegoat to suck on Becky lol !!!

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#272 Oct 21, 2013
Spotted Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Your a god!! You stand up for the white race like you shouls in this sea of spooks babbling all this ebonic jive like a sitcom. I would die for you goddess? I hate sheboons and heboons!!!
Huh? I am no "god." I am not sure you spots line up exactly with mine. You come across as a bit more racist than me.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#273 Oct 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> yeah there is a such thing as a " fake black man" a fake black man is someone ashamed to be black and things everything white is right and they will bend over backwards for a white chick but won't do the same for a black woman!!! Thanks for your opinion dear but it's just YOUR opinion
Since blackness comes from the skin, they cannot be fake. You are either born with dark skin or you are not. As for black vs. white culture, we would all do best to throw that crap away and ignore it. We are either Americans or we are not. If we want holdovers from whatever native land, maybe we should go back.

Maybe if more BW would learn to act a bit more like WW in some ways while being more genuine in other ways, BM would be loyal to them too. But who am I to say? I don't know. I can only speak from a distance, and I am likely wrong.

And if there can be fake BM by your definition, then I can equally say that some of my "sisters" are fake WW.

I agree with your comment about it being just my opinion. I want to respectfully say that is a two-way street.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#274 Oct 21, 2013
bw need to understand that disrespect is a deal-breaker. many american bw are raised to not respect bm. this is because of the way some of their black mothers talked to them about bm as these bw were growing up... and also because of the way bm are treated by the media. bw quickly learn that there's no consequences to disrespecting bm...in fact, bw don't even support bm who stand up for themselves against the system.

so, what happens is, bm get accustomed to being disrespected by bw. they put up with that kind of abuse for years because they start to think that's just how women are and that's just how relationships are and that's the kind of thing you gotta put up with if you want a woman...then they meet women of other races who show them respect...and that's when you see the backlash.

but once a man finds out what it's like to have a woman who talks to him in a sweet, gentle voice and treat him with consideration and respect and goes to all kinds of lengths to make him proud of her and not ashamed or embarrassed, he's gonna take stock of himself and his past relationships...he's gonna get real angry. he'll be angry because he will realize that he's been mistreated all these years. now, it's gonna be like "fk these black b8tches and their guilt trip, about irbm hating their mother...these b8tches hate their father and that's why they treat brothas like that."

this is where you have bm who completely cut bw off. the thing about bw is that when it comes to looks, bw are actually better looking than ww. but most bm find ww to be a LOT more approachable...ww are some of the coolest women out there. not too much attitude or drama. very respectful of bm... but the reason they're respectful of bm is because, unlike bw, they come from a culture where MEN are respected. so, it's easy to transfer that respect to bm.

the thing about bw is, your game has got to be strong, period...you gotta be well-rounded in your game. you gotta be perfect.

because bw are raised to disrespect bm, they also learn to disrespect themselves which is what explains a lot of the baby-mama statistics. women make fked up decisions about which men to have babies with because they don't respect themselves.

what bw should be doing is helping each other raise their game so they can all get what they want. if bw start getting a reputation as being good relationship material, more quality bm are gonna start dating them. and in the competition for these good men, it will make bw raise their game even higher...that's the way to advance the black race.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#276 Oct 21, 2013
What every black woman should variable into her actions when dealing with HER BLACK MAN is the breadth of the radius blast of her behavior; and how and whom the fallout will impact in the long run.

I've witnessed cases of extreme emotional irresponsibility where some sister hell bent on raging and emoting, imperil the psychological and financial stability of an entire family because of her inability to exercise control over her impulses, only to expect and exhort from the man to do the right thing on behalf of everyone; whom she herself gave no consideration to while she was breathing dragon fire.

A man being robbed of his consent and volition to be in a relationship, who is compelled to endure disrespectful, unloving, unsupportive behavior from some sister because of the children, the debt obligations of a newly purchase home, or because his exit route is blocked by his limited resources is one of the fastest ways to create enduring contempt and hatred in a man.

Once he has committed to you in word, action and deed, take care not to make him feel like a work horse that is trapped with you because of duty and obligation, but rather because he is loved, honored, respected and needed.

Level 7

Location hidden

#278 Oct 21, 2013
And speaking of being NEEDED; that is one of the lost empowering edifications about men that prior to the advent of feminism was a standard in the packages bequeathed to every new generation of women, but has been washed away in the outgoing tide of "anything you can do, I can do better" mindset of our more recent dispensations. This of course is the loving art form of making a man feel NEEDED.

I remember my mother would set aside certain things for my father to do, not because she was incapable of doing them herself, but because she understood the effective stimulus of his having a sense of his masculinity being needed. This stimulus is the masculine equivalent to a woman being CHERISHED.

Mind you, this is not the core of his essence or purpose, but it does have it's utility, so don't be too proud or independent to periodically play the damsel in distress. Break some shyt and have the brother fix it.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#279 Oct 21, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> Tim save the BS for somebody who doesn't know better you know good and well these pookie and Ray Ray dudes don't do shi for their kids lmao please. All black women don't have attitudes and you know that ! You just use that as a scapegoat to suck on Becky lol !!!
Once again never said "all" BW but the majority of you have attitude issues, and most are so stupid to put yourselves on blast on these "reality tv" shows, lol. I bet you are one of those black females that support the show "Scandal"? Keep on kissing up to those Latino men that you do. Becky treats me right and with respect so keep it moving.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#280 Oct 21, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Once again never said "all" BW but the majority of you have attitude issues, and most are so stupid to put yourselves on blast on these "reality tv" shows, lol. I bet you are one of those black females that support the show "Scandal"? Keep on kissing up to those Latino men that you do. Becky treats me right and with respect so keep it moving.
HA HA my new man is black but from the islands and please continue to use that excuse Tim most of you IRBM do a lot of falling short in the daddy department. And lol there are PLENTY of bm who make a fool out of themselves in the " reality department" as well. I don't even watch scandal lol! And stay with Becky happy for you you think white is right so enjoy yourself

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#281 Oct 21, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Since blackness comes from the skin, they cannot be fake. You are either born with dark skin or you are not. As for black vs. white culture, we would all do best to throw that crap away and ignore it. We are either Americans or we are not. If we want holdovers from whatever native land, maybe we should go back.
Maybe if more BW would learn to act a bit more like WW in some ways while being more genuine in other ways, BM would be loyal to them too. But who am I to say? I don't know. I can only speak from a distance, and I am likely wrong.
And if there can be fake BM by your definition, then I can equally say that some of my "sisters" are fake WW.
I agree with your comment about it being just my opinion. I want to respectfully say that is a two-way street.
I'm glad you see Americans as Americans that's a nice attitude to have an very rare. Blackness is not just about skin color it's a sub culture for many

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#283 Oct 21, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
And speaking of being NEEDED; that is one of the lost empowering edifications about men that prior to the advent of feminism was a standard in the packages bequeathed to every new generation of women, but has been washed away in the outgoing tide of "anything you can do, I can do better" mindset of our more recent dispensations. This of course is the loving art form of making a man feel NEEDED.
I remember my mother would set aside certain things for my father to do, not because she was incapable of doing them herself, but because she understood the effective stimulus of his having a sense of his masculinity being needed. This stimulus is the masculine equivalent to a woman being CHERISHED.
Mind you, this is not the core of his essence or purpose, but it does have it's utility, so don't be too proud or independent to periodically play the damsel in distress. Break some shyt and have the brother fix it.
See...YOU GET IT!

And JAH bless Momz too!!!!!!! She the truth!

Level 7

Location hidden

#285 Oct 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
See...YOU GET IT!
And JAH bless Momz too!!!!!!! She the truth!
Yeah, Moms had skills! I can hear her now, "Joe...baby would you please check on that water heater for me before dinner?(Teasing him) Don't worry baby aint nobody gonna mess with your big pieces of chicken." lol.

Men in reverse that are familiar with his woman's emotional landscape can gain currency with her as well from demonstrating, not just how much his woman is cherished by him, but specifically why she is. These gestures are but ways of tapping into and appealing to our baser gender roles and needs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 2 min Dan Snow 20
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 8 min Fun Facts 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Well Well 1,579,368
About once a year I ask this question to no ava... 10 min Fun Facts 5
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 17 min EMMETT TILL 87
I'm opening a Corner Store in the Ghetto 18 min PmurTnoD 1
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 23 min Fun Facts 13
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Fun Facts 30
I have token white friends. 1 hr Fun Facts 63
More from around the web