“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#238 Oct 20, 2013
I noticed people on here argue about the same shit everyday lol.Can we plz get along...plzzzz?!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#239 Oct 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> thank you mama at least some of us have a high I. Q THATS EXACTLY THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!! To see what makes them happy but NO a bunch of dam babies
They get on my damn nerves at times here. You trying to extend an olive branch and they steady throwing thorns at your face. This is why if I still was on the market and dated bm I would be like fuk it! I'm jumping ship!!

Cant even ask a simple question to try to increase the peace

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#240 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>i answered the question kiddo, you don't like my answer then ignore what I typed, it's that simple, lol.
it's not a question for YOU to answer.. Obviously.. you're with a white woman and noone would ever dream of trying to make your azz happy so this thread should be irrelevant to you.. it's that simple.. why would this thread mean anything to someone who isn't with a BW?? duh... you understand how stupid that is???

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#241 Oct 20, 2013
Odinist wrote:
Paint your puxxi white.
LOL!!!!!!!!!

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#242 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not a question for YOU to answer.. Obviously.. you're with a white woman and noone would ever dream of trying to make your azz happy so this thread should be irrelevant to you.. it's that simple.. why would this thread mean anything to someone who isn't with a BW?? duh... you understand how stupid that is???
Read the thread idiot she's asking BM, I am a BM numb nuts, and my wife makes me very happy, you just can't stand the truth about BW these days not having a clue on how to keep a BM happy. If you did I would be married to a BW not WW, but keep trying, lol.

Level 6

The Sequel

#243 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Read the thread idiot she's asking BM, I am a BM numb nuts, and my wife makes me very happy, you just can't stand the truth about BW these days not having a clue on how to keep a BM happy. If you did I would be married to a BW not WW, but keep trying, lol.
she was asking bm what bw could do to make them happy..she was talking about black relationships and you aren't in one idiot...why would she be asking you that if you have a white wife..I could ee this thread being of relevance to you if it was created by a white woman, but it wan't..DUMMY..and the only one who's really mad is you because you couldn't get a bw...that's why you're bumping this thread back to back despite it not having anything to do with you..im not mad about anything, but you sure are..in a crazy way lolol

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#244 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
she was asking bm what bw could do to make them happy..she was talking about black relationships and you aren't in one idiot...why would she be asking you that if you have a white wife..I could ee this thread being of relevance to you if it was created by a white woman, but it wan't..DUMMY..and the only one who's really mad is you because you couldn't get a bw...that's why you're bumping this thread back to back despite it not having anything to do with you..im not mad about anything, but you sure are..in a crazy way lolol
LOL!!!!!!!! I was married to a BW before shows how much you know idiot, lol. Not mad at all just telling the truth about Black Females like yourself without much ability to love a BM. It's good she asked but I don't believe she has the ability to love a BM like we should be loved. BW today think submissiveness is a dirty word, that alone makes you incapable of loving us BM like we should be loved. WW have studied how to love a BM, and they do it very well hence why you see a lot of us with them.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#245 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Read the thread idiot she's asking BM, I am a BM numb nuts, and my wife makes me very happy, you just can't stand the truth about BW these days not having a clue on how to keep a BM happy. If you did I would be married to a BW not WW, but keep trying, lol.
If your assessments about Black women are based on bullsh!t generalizations steeped in a white supremacist indoctrination, why wouldn't Jaz NOT have a problem with what you say? I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT TOO.

Level 8

Location hidden

#246 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!! I was married to a BW before shows how much you know idiot, lol. Not mad at all just telling the truth about Black Females like yourself without much ability to love a BM. It's good she asked but I don't believe she has the ability to love a BM like we should be loved. BW today think submissiveness is a dirty word, that alone makes you incapable of loving us BM like we should be loved. WW have studied how to love a BM, and they do it very well hence why you see a lot of us with them.
Is this the 1st non-Black woman you've ever been with?

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#247 Oct 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the 1st non-Black woman you've ever been with?
Nope.
Tweety Pie

Bulgaria

#248 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!! I was married to a BW before shows how much you know idiot, lol. Not mad at all just telling the truth about Black Females like yourself without much ability to love a BM. It's good she asked but I don't believe she has the ability to love a BM like we should be loved. BW today think submissiveness is a dirty word, that alone makes you incapable of loving us BM like we should be loved. WW have studied how to love a BM, and they do it very well hence why you see a lot of us with them.
Boring,go and eat some pork chops with your wife melissa Mcarthy

Level 6

The Sequel

#250 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
like one wise man once said on topix.."you don't know me from a slice of bread" so what in the world would possibly convince you that i am one of the black women you are speaking of??? you aren't telling any truths about me, hun lolol..Especially since there is nothing you can gather from what i've said in all the time i've ever been here that would suggest that i hated or was against BM.. You've said several times that you used to be married to a BW, but the keyword is "USED TO"...you're no longer with one..so why are you here??? and no i don't see a lot of BM with white women, i see man of them with BW and that's why you're mad because you don't have one....you're stuck with some old fat washed up WW lol..sucks soesn't it...:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#251 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
SO...with that being said...you didn't turn your back on non-Black women altogether the 1st couple of times things didn't work out with them...so why did you flee Black women when having ensued challenges with them.

Could it be its just something wrong with yo'@zz?

Level 6

The Sequel

#252 Oct 20, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>SO...with that being said...you didn't turn your back on non-Black women altogether the 1st couple of times things didn't work out with them...so why did you flee Black women when having ensued challenges with them.
Could it be its just something wrong with yo'@zz?
for all we know Tim's ex wife left HIS azz and now he's online trying to front like HE moved on when that most likely isn't the case lol..he can say whatever he want, but at the end of the day HE on here bytching and whining for someone who's suppose to be HAPPY...
Anti-troll

Mesa, AZ

#253 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
She isn't making you too happy because you worry about who black women choose as partners. A happily married man wouldn't care.

Level 3

Since: May 12

United States

#255 Oct 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you gotta point there capree !
but you're not directing the thread(at least I thought) to the Blackman who would leave an intelligent, shapely sister for a fat uneducated white woman, that would be no different than me asking an IRBW what can I so to make her happy, to which the answer would be nothing. We as black men(well let me speak for myself) are not complicated. Discussing not arguing, being real no game playing, having fun, building wealth, enjoying life, seeing the world, incredible abiding loving, and basic mutual respect and I'm there for life, and with that you'll NEVER have to wonder if mrman is in your corner.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#256 Oct 20, 2013
Anti-troll wrote:
<quoted text>
She isn't making you too happy because you worry about who black women choose as partners. A happily married man wouldn't care.
cosign like a mofo!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#257 Oct 20, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
for all we know Tim's ex wife left HIS azz and now he's online trying to front like HE moved on when that most likely isn't the case lol..he can say whatever he want, but at the end of the day HE on here bytching and whining for someone who's suppose to be HAPPY...
This is true; if Tim were comtent, he'd be far more chilled about things.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#258 Oct 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you gotta point there capree !
Thanks girl, I agree some black men are looking for a nice black woman who will love and treat them good but many are just chasing their white after their what their think is their white trophy.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#259 Oct 20, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>Someone is mad because BM have rejected you, quit your crying the way you go in on BM in this thread. What you type means nothing, go and be a slave to that so called WM of yours.
Well it sure isn't me whose mad, I just warning my sisters so please stay your azz out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,216,685
Why do Afrocentrists obsess over Egypt and NON-... (Nov '12) 29 min dkanela 7,699
News Confessions of a black atheist 37 min thetruth 310
Bye Bye Black Men- A Race of Failures head to e... 43 min kizzy 12
Black on white violence: life in prison 51 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 4
Tattoo Forum! 1 hr ninja 8
"JOHNNY" why did early foreign born white sett... 1 hr Nikki 9
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr God loves Whites 123,645
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr African AE 115,126
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Maro 32,503
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 5 hr Miguel is the man 727
More from around the web