How to keep my BLACK MAN happy
sanipat

United States

#197 Oct 19, 2013
Black being killed at an surprising high rate by whites while the election of a Black president was perhaps
America’s best watershed moment of the new
millennium, it has been an ruthlessly cruel period for
African-American men killed at the hands of White men,
be they police officers or regular citizens.
http://newsone.com/1938145/black-men-killed-b...

“I'm here for interesting convo”

Since: Oct 13

Dirty Jerz

#198 Oct 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
This is how I keep or ( try to keep) him happy. I cook I keep the house clean.(Basics) I try to not argue so much at home. Home is our safe place from the world. I don't have an attitude problem but I don't like to be disrespected either. I rub his feet and back. He does the same. I even bring him his food. We have fun together. I keep our problems between us. I keep in shape and try to dress nice and change my hairstyles. I work and go to school so my financial future will be brighter. What else do I need to do ?
Nothing but I'll tell you a secret to make him so committed that his love will haunt you, if he dies b4 you... Are you ready???

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#199 Oct 19, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
Another thing that I find Black Women in general have huge issues with is being submissive. Let the man be the man and the head of the house. Being submissive doesn't mean that you allow a man to walk all over you, but if you have a good man and he's looking out for your well being let him lead you. It's the way it was designed to be by the man up stairs.
We know there are lots of strong Black Women out there and that strength often times becomes the achelies heel of relationships because a lot of sistahs don't know how to turn over the reins and want to be combative with brothas and drive them away.
Amen to that I agree with everything in this post.
Cal

Evanston, IL

#200 Oct 19, 2013
Blaq Honey--you are some piece of disgusting work. That would all be peaches and cream if it were even believable. You are so full of crap.

You start what should be a beautiful thread, for once. However, I also know that you never speak well of black men and have trashed and bashed black men routinely. You got your butt kicked on several threads where you were using language worse than men and acting like a complete idiot. black men checked you and all you could do was call them names and put them down and say you would date out, etc. Black men also let you know that they did not appreciated your being so unladylike. You were so bad it was embarrassing as a black man to even try to communicate with you.

To read what you are posting on here, acting like you have been this way all along is misleading and not at all how you have conducted yourself.

Black men need to be wary of women such as yourself because you are a fake. You are not a real lady. The one lady who took up for black men and encouraged black men is the one you are now trying to copy. You tried so hard to discredit her when she refused to take your side and join your campaign to bash and berate black men. Shame on you, Blaq Honey!!!

Level 3

Since: May 12

Walker, LA

#201 Oct 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......
I believe in leaving it all on the field and want the same from my significant other. I hate arguing and can't stand games, my wife never opens her own door when we are together either getting in the car or out or going in in or out of a door. My philosophy is treat me the way you want to be treated and ill do the same. A peaceful home where issues can be discussed in a calm manner, and lots and lots of good times is what I as a black man desires from and with his wife

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#202 Oct 19, 2013
My birthday was earlier this week but I'm celebrating it today. Some ways my girl made me happy today:

1. 1pm Brunch at a nice restaurant in the area

2. 2:30 couples massage

3. Back home to open my present, an electric guitar (I collect guitars).

4. We are about to leave for surprise dinner

I've been cheesin all day. This woman is so good...
BIgKnob

United States

#203 Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ch/asktheexp...
Information about black people who were first Christians
By the way, the Holy Spirit came upon Mary as the bible states.
Check out the book:
How Africa shaped the christian mind by:

Thomas C. Oden
InterVarsity Press
www.earlyafricanchristinianty.com
BIgKnob

United States

#204 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text>
Bucket of KFC, a watermelon, some thunderbird wine, some meth, few rocks of crack, Newport cigarettes, qts of malt liquor, a shade tree, dominoes, big oversized colorful tennis shoes, a clunker with some 20"chrome wheels, skittles, some gold jewelry, case of claps or herpes and a young white boy naked!
That should keep your chimp happy!
That was off the deep end bud......here's how to make a abominable snow bunny happy, even happier for holloween, lets get some butt implants, then lets get some lip injections, then lets get a boob job, throw a tan in and then she's ready for holloween , but that wont cure beIng albInIstIc, but you can get a relIef for 24 hrs anyway..........booooooo
BIgKnob

United States

#205 Oct 19, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
Ooops I forgot to include his very own personal Obamaphone and his EBT card! Mental Disability is a given with a guaranteed 50 IQ. Crime Stopper checks will be sent to the family upon suicide or death from natural causes. Such as a drive-by or liver failure!
Do you know where I can get an Adam Lanza costume for holloween, I heard that there're many in your neighborhood..........at this year's costume party, I plan to be the devil remover..........
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#206 Oct 19, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> bm started it actually on topix it's a thousand threads on why bm love WW not the other way around
Those threads were made by the head uncle tom Kip, 2nd in command of the uncle toms Harrisson and Pus head Tim. Those boys are fake black men. They are not real bm.
The truth

Huntersville, NC

#207 Oct 19, 2013
Black "men" just want a white girl as a status symbol. Keeping the black man happy? Just work your fat white ass off and give yo man all the money so he can sit around on his fat black ass and brag to his brothas what he gots. White women like the whole "I'm bring open minded" and "forbidden fruit" BS.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#208 Oct 19, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
I hope to God that this thread is meant to be sarcastic. This is so desperate and downright pathetic.
This is exhibiting masculine behavior. Women are the prize not men.
Want BM to appreciate you more? Put yourself first and expand your options.
They're only running after the BW that don't want them.
This is America. Everyone is considered equal here. Nobody is supposed to feel like anyone is a "prize" - some possession to own. The notion that women are supposed to be "prizes" and men are not smacks of slavery. Should we start slavery again since the descendants of the victims of that don't realize how harmful it is to treat another human being as property?

That said, it seems that men of nearly every race prefer helplessness, doormats, and passivity. They tend to want to get in the way of the goals of women who think highly of themselves and have goals. I mean, look of the gang rapes of women who are not into men in Africa, the acid slinging incidents in India and the Middle East, bound feet in ancient China, etc. It seems in most cultures, there are men who are only attracted to making women suffer or using them as property. And they interfere with their education. The woman who was the last to get blinded and disfigured in India merely wanted to focus on her studies before getting a man. Three harassed her for years and when they realized she wasn't available for any of them, they threw acid at her. In the Middle East, girls who attend school are shot at, and their schools are bombed. In the US, professors occasional tell college females that they can't pass the course without giving up sex to them.

Spotted Girl

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#209 Oct 19, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Those threads were made by the head uncle tom Kip, 2nd in command of the uncle toms Harrisson and Pus head Tim. Those boys are fake black men. They are not real bm.
There is no such thing as a "fake Black man" unless they are wearing shoe polish or otherwise darkening their skin from Caucasian, Asian, or whatever.
Spotted Boy

United States

#210 Oct 19, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a "fake Black man" unless they are wearing shoe polish or otherwise darkening their skin from Caucasian, Asian, or whatever.
Your a god!! You stand up for the white race like you shouls in this sea of spooks babbling all this ebonic jive like a sitcom. I would die for you goddess? I hate sheboons and heboons!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#211 Oct 19, 2013
why people trying to clown on this thread because it was made by blaq honey? I mean at least she is taking some sort of interest in you guys. Ya'll can be so wrapped up in trivial shyt at times. Take the question for what it is. She is trying to gage your brains and find out wtf it takes to make some of you happy. & stop being so hell bent on calling bw bad women she wants to know what traits you motherfukas consider a good woman to have. I think her opening question was very fair and nor was she nitpicking or taking jabs at any of you in it. take the shyt at face value and stop trying to start a fight with the OP based off of past words where she was either defending herself or group from bashers.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#212 Oct 20, 2013
Cal wrote:
Blaq Honey--you are some piece of disgusting work. That would all be peaches and cream if it were even believable. You are so full of crap.
You start what should be a beautiful thread, for once. However, I also know that you never speak well of black men and have trashed and bashed black men routinely. You got your butt kicked on several threads where you were using language worse than men and acting like a complete idiot. black men checked you and all you could do was call them names and put them down and say you would date out, etc. Black men also let you know that they did not appreciated your being so unladylike. You were so bad it was embarrassing as a black man to even try to communicate with you.
To read what you are posting on here, acting like you have been this way all along is misleading and not at all how you have conducted yourself.
Black men need to be wary of women such as yourself because you are a fake. You are not a real lady. The one lady who took up for black men and encouraged black men is the one you are now trying to copy. You tried so hard to discredit her when she refused to take your side and join your campaign to bash and berate black men. Shame on you, Blaq Honey!!!
LOL! I'm laughing at you , you know why? Because bm come to this site all day every day bashing black women and when we bring up some of your short comings you can't handle it!! I don't have to copy anyone dingbat! If I have a good black man who doesn't fit any of the negative stereotypes and treats me good I'm gonna try and hang on to him. Duh!!!! Some of you men on topix need to grow a pair and realize you can't talk shi about us without a response! And abandoning your kids is a REAL social issue everybody knows that!!!

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#213 Oct 20, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
why people trying to clown on this thread because it was made by blaq honey? I mean at least she is taking some sort of interest in you guys. Ya'll can be so wrapped up in trivial shyt at times. Take the question for what it is. She is trying to gage your brains and find out wtf it takes to make some of you happy. & stop being so hell bent on calling bw bad women she wants to know what traits you motherfukas consider a good woman to have. I think her opening question was very fair and nor was she nitpicking or taking jabs at any of you in it. take the shyt at face value and stop trying to start a fight with the OP based off of past words where she was either defending herself or group from bashers.
thank you mama at least some of us have a high I. Q THATS EXACTLY THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!! To see what makes them happy but NO a bunch of dam babies

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#214 Oct 20, 2013
I love when a woman prays for me. I think the greatest expression of care, concern and love she could ever extend to me is to petition THE ALMIGHTY on my behalf for guidance, protection, wisdom & strength.

I

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#215 Oct 20, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......
Please Blaq honey, I don't really think that it is what black women can do for them to make black men love them. The whole problem is in the those types of black men's(who love ww) to see themselves and other black people as inferior to white people so they see white women as superior in every way to black women. A black woman could be beautiful, educate, fit, sexy, smart, funny and some of those idiotic black men would trade her in for an illiterate, 500lbs. white woman.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#216 Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,743,994
Negro Male Desperate to Keep a White Woman (Jul '14) 7 min T-BOS 35
News Syracuse frat suspended for - extremely racist'... 8 min Ugly monkeys 6
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 10 min BillyDbigballer 29
Spread of the WHITE PLAGUE 🤒 11 min Back Whipping Master 46
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 14 min OPOP 52
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 16 min Back Whipping Master 106
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 20 min Apefrica 209
Racism in America (May '17) 1 hr Apefrica 1,403