First Prev
of 45
Next Last

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 17, 2013
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Univ. of Texas-Med School!!! ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2013
I think women could be a tad bit less shallow...

Level 3

Location hidden

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Interesting ; ) smart thread!

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Oct 17, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
I think women could be a tad bit less shallow...
Care to give examples?
trey

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 17, 2013
we what polygamy.
trey

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 17, 2013
in help us build r lifes

Level 5

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>Care to give examples?
-Women uncomfortable around you because they don't find you physically attractive

-A lot of women are heavily influenced by the media so their definition of what a man is based off that... very superficial

-A lot of women make a checklist of things you have to have in order for them to consider dating you if you are what they deem as unattractive (physically)... While if you are attractive(physically)to them the "list" is somehow thrown out

-Can't be yourself around a woman without her complaining... only applies if you are what they deem as unattractive (physically)...

-Women typically show kindness to you if you are attractive(physically)to them.... If you aren't, get ready to be insulted

...just a few examples
Mr Napz

Toronto, Canada

#10 Oct 17, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
There are tons of bm that hate bw and love Ww threads and vice versa. How about a thread for bm and bw only to discuss how we can make peace and please one another. Brothers tell me what I need to do to keep you happy. Looks wise, physical fitness wise and personality traits. Educational preferences to career preferences. What do you want from us?? How to please you so that you don't leave......
I've met very few black men who say that they would date a white woman because of her looks. It's usually a personality thing. A black woman who is kind, supportive and doesn't look down on black men constantly will more likely than not, find several black men that want her. All she has to do after that is determine which of those men are good ones.

However, black women who are rude, obnoxious and constantly acting like shallow divas usually have a hard time finding any black man willing to put up with her for the long haul.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 17, 2013
Just keep your mouth closed and only open on command!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#13 Oct 17, 2013
--AAA-- wrote:
<quoted text>
-Women uncomfortable around you because they don't find you physically attractive
-A lot of women are heavily influenced by the media so their definition of what a man is based off that... very superficial
-A lot of women make a checklist of things you have to have in order for them to consider dating you if you are what they deem as unattractive (physically)... While if you are attractive(physically)to them the "list" is somehow thrown out
-Can't be yourself around a woman without her complaining... only applies if you are what they deem as unattractive (physically)...
-Women typically show kindness to you if you are attractive(physically)to them.... If you aren't, get ready to be insulted
...just a few examples
That's a fair list. Are you/BM willing to set the same standards for BW:
-Not place so much on physical attraction
-Not having superficial expectations
-Not have a checklist to determine if she's dateable
-Show kindness, regardless if she attractive or not
-Replace complaining with nitpicking about her ability to cook, clean (insert areas of critique)

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#14 Oct 17, 2013
Can I suggest that blacks don't compare Americans vs. Foreigns as to who is more ideal?

That argument gets tiring on both sides...

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 17, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
How you can keep your Black Man happy. The first thing you need to do is respect him as a man and support him, and watch him reciprocate that love back to you 10 fold.

Beyond that just take care of yourself physically. There's nothing wrong with a woman with a little meat on her bones, but don't let yourself go and think that just because you have him you're going to be able to keep him instrested. Men are very visual creatures and we like to be stimulated by what we see and knowing that we have a woman who has enough pride to do a little maintenance on herself.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Oct 17, 2013
Another thing that I find Black Women in general have huge issues with is being submissive. Let the man be the man and the head of the house. Being submissive doesn't mean that you allow a man to walk all over you, but if you have a good man and he's looking out for your well being let him lead you. It's the way it was designed to be by the man up stairs.

We know there are lots of strong Black Women out there and that strength often times becomes the achelies heel of relationships because a lot of sistahs don't know how to turn over the reins and want to be combative with brothas and drive them away.
Spit-Fire

Tucker, GA

#17 Oct 17, 2013
I hope to God that this thread is meant to be sarcastic. This is so desperate and downright pathetic.
This is exhibiting masculine behavior. Women are the prize not men.
Want BM to appreciate you more? Put yourself first and expand your options.
They're only running after the BW that don't want them.

Level 5

Houston, TX

#18 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fair list. Are you/BM willing to set the same standards for BW:
-Replace complaining with nitpicking about her ability to cook, clean (insert areas of critique)
I have for nearly my entire life.. I just want the same reciprocated
I spell it like it is

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Oct 17, 2013
How to keep any BLACK MAN happy ...
`
>>> Feed him a lot of fried chicken and watermelon.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Oct 17, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
How you can keep your Black Man happy. The first thing you need to do is respect him as a man and support him, and watch him reciprocate that love back to you 10 fold.
Beyond that just take care of yourself physically. There's nothing wrong with a woman with a little meat on her bones, but don't let yourself go and think that just because you have him you're going to be able to keep him instrested. Men are very visual creatures and we like to be stimulated by what we see and knowing that we have a woman who has enough pride to do a little maintenance on herself.
very good advice thanks! So I should always stay in shape

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Oct 17, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
Interesting ; ) smart thread!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#22 Oct 17, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
I hope to God that this thread is meant to be sarcastic. This is so desperate and downright pathetic.
This is exhibiting masculine behavior. Women are the prize not men.
Want BM to appreciate you more? Put yourself first and expand your options.
They're only running after the BW that don't want them.
chick please it's not that serious it's just a thread to talk about it ! How is this exhibiting masculine behavior.?? You sound stupid as fkk

“I'm here for interesting convo”

Dirty Jerz

#23 Oct 17, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>That's a fair list. Are you/BM willing to set the same standards for BW:
Let me ask you something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIR SUCKA: Is it me or is Justin Beiber such a... 3 min Mick 5
The Life Of A Black Walfare Queen 5 min LEE LOOK LIKE A T... 92
News Earl Persip III announces run for Pittsfield Ci... 7 min Paul Kersey 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Joy 1,535,601
black men- you are losing your women to your wo... (Jun '15) 8 min Tony P 189
This young black man is NOT sure what to do any... 9 min Mick 3
Confession Time: I hate homeless people 11 min Jehovah witness 45
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 26 min Angel 162
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 34 min 2 Dogs 58
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr Big Daddy 40