Dorner Lesson learned

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#101 Feb 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> So let me get this straight. She thinks I am a she when everyone including even your incredibly dumb azz knows that I am a he. And you call ME a nut? Thanks for showing everyone what a world-class dumbazz you are by co-signing with the most stupid piece-of-sh*t to ever disgrace this forum. So how does it feel to be the newest Topix village idiot with your butch girlfriend. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You are obsessed with Black people and people of color. With your numerous screen names trolling on Black people 24/7. Get a jobby job convict. GTFOH.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#102 Feb 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!!!! I know, right? Only SIX PARAGRAPHS. Damn, I feel neglected. LOL!!!!!!
LMAO! I feel your pain.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#103 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a draw out bore, I actually yawned 3 times reading that hopeless, stingless bullshyt. Just like every guy on Topix that thought you were enchanting and romantic (LOL) until of course they found out what a nut you are.
I guess I'm just not a beautiful princess like you. Such is life.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#104 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know your dizzy (dog chasing a bone, attention seeking) ass will respond to the death. I don't give a rats ass about either of you nut bags. I just gave you hope so that I could show how desperate you are for attention and it worked!!! Now I'm off, but you'll stay because you have nothing else. And you'll go back and forth because finding someone to agree with you is so rare isn't it? LMAO Soon that thing will be running away like CWT RM and OR huh!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
I don't care what you care about, fckwit. Next time maybe you'll be a little more clearer in who you are referring to. So do tell, if you weren't referring to me, who were you referring to.

Sleep it off.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#105 Feb 16, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed with Black people and people of color. With your numerous screen names trolling on Black people 24/7. Get a jobby job convict. GTFOH.
Your daddy is a down-low, buckdancing jail bird. Stop projecting, you epic liar.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#106 Feb 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the jealous, jet black crispy critter. Aisling is a beautiful white woman and you are a worthless, downtrodden, uneducated, ugly negro. No wonder you're so tormented. You simians are always admiring humans from afar. Keep dreaming, Butch.
Thanks, Bayou.:)

Careful now or she won't respond again. LOL

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#107 Feb 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> You said yesterday that you would not be posting to me anymore and then you write me SIX PARAGRAPHS!!!! Obsessed much? Fckn' LOSER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
How many times are you going to mention that, is that just a way of you begging for me to respond. YOU LOOK SO DESPERATE RIGHT NOW!!! You are so happy that I responded don't you even know how to hide your excitement clown ass loser? Here you come rushing in like a dog who's master came home from a long vacation. Well DUMBASS! I know you read it but I also know your malfunctioning brain collapses from time to time. SO GO BACK AND READ THE PART WHERE I SAID THAT I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T RESPOND ANYMORE. I MADE AN EXCEPTION DUMMY. NOW I AM DONE DUMMY. YOU ARE BORING DUMMY. TALK TO THAT OTHER DUMMY, DUMMY. BECAUSE THAT STUPID BYTCH WILL TALK YOU TO DEATH WHILE THE WIND BLOWS THROUGH HER HAIR. NOW run SPOT, GO FETCH THAT BONY B-O-R-I-N-G BARBIE DOLL FROM THE GARDEN AND BURY HER STUPID ASS BECAUSE SHE BORES ME JUST LIKE YOU, KEEP BARKING AND TRYING TO LICK MY FACE AND I'LL PUT YOUR UGLY ASS TO SLEEP!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#108 Feb 16, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
It would appear that you are the one with the control issues.
Maybe because he and I were posting to each other and in you come prancing about making the statement that you did. Ya think, fckwit?
You clueless bring bytch, spot posted to me, not the other way around. Get your shyt together if you're going to coma at me, because 1. you don't know WTF you're talking about (as usual) and 2. You are NO THREAT whatsoever.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#109 Feb 16, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you care about, fckwit. Next time maybe you'll be a little more clearer in who you are referring to. So do tell, if you weren't referring to me, who were you referring to.
Sleep it off.
YAWN..........
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#110 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rats ass about either of you nut bags.
....and those SIX PARAGRAPHS that you wrote me that took a whole day to prepare proves it. Right dumbass? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#111 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You clueless bring bytch, spot posted to me, not the other way around. Get your shyt together if you're going to coma at me, because 1. you don't know WTF you're talking about (as usual) and 2. You are NO THREAT whatsoever.
....waz it 50 cent or 50 cents, u ignint she-c**n?.........

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#112 Feb 16, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what this person is someone I dealt with before I told him to get lost, type schoo you bore me. And he type do you mean shoo. And he said the same thing to me tonight!!!!!! LMAO I knew it, this fool has been stalking me for a few years now. He is an un-orignial POS, a copy cat. I remember my isms.... WOW I knew there was something familiar about this sick twist. he didn't have a life then and still doesn't I see. I know who that is. LMAO wow...He ran behind me for like 2 weeks posting to air, I wouldn't even read it all his corny ass did was post to me and say the things he read that I said on other threads. LOL I'll bet he's one of those people that try to talk to women in clubs and they don't even hear him, they walk off while he's talking or turn and talk to other women or men instead of him. And he just stands there waiting for an opening while mumbling uncontrollably. You can't make this mess up.

If they think they can get to me with that weak spam well damn, corny is only the first word I'd use to describe them.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#113 Feb 16, 2013
YAWN..... OMG... you tired ass muthaf**ka take your weak ass to bed. I'm out this thread...YAWN.......

Next time bytch just say PLEASE TALK TO ME, PLEASE!!!
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#114 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to mention that, is that just a way of you begging for me to respond. YOU LOOK SO DESPERATE RIGHT NOW!!! You are so happy that I responded don't you even know how to hide your excitement clown ass loser? Here you come rushing in like a dog who's master came home from a long vacation. Well DUMBASS! I know you read it but I also know your malfunctioning brain collapses from time to time. SO GO BACK AND READ THE PART WHERE I SAID THAT I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T RESPOND ANYMORE. I MADE AN EXCEPTION DUMMY. NOW I AM DONE DUMMY. YOU ARE BORING DUMMY. TALK TO THAT OTHER DUMMY, DUMMY. BECAUSE THAT STUPID BYTCH WILL TALK YOU TO DEATH WHILE THE WIND BLOWS THROUGH HER HAIR. NOW run SPOT, GO FETCH THAT BONY B-O-R-I-N-G BARBIE DOLL FROM THE GARDEN AND BURY HER STUPID ASS BECAUSE SHE BORES ME JUST LIKE YOU, KEEP BARKING AND TRYING TO LICK MY FACE AND I'LL PUT YOUR UGLY ASS TO SLEEP!
Look at EPIC LIAR making sh*t up as she goes. You didn't say anything about "exceptions" yesterday, now did you bytch? So now every time you respond to me after you said that you would NOT respond to me anymore will simply be chalked up as an "exception", right? I would only be happy if you jumped off a bridge, you self-absorbed turd skin. You need to let go of your sick obsession because I promise that I can't stand you because you are physically repulsive, you're mentally deranged, and you stink due to your poor personal hygiene. Don't you get it yet or do I have to spell it out for you? Y-O-U A-R-E N-A-S-T-Y. Y-O-U A-R-E S-C-U-M. Is it starting to sink in yet, dogface? Try harder.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#115 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN..........
http://www.hockeydrunk.com/wp-content/uploads...

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#116 Feb 16, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....waz it 50 cent or 50 cents, u ignint she-c**n?.........
YOUR MAMA you stalking bytch. As desperate as you are for attention with your dumb masochistic ass this attention seeking wh*re is worse. And that says a lot considering how fkked up you are as a person.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#117 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what this person is someone I dealt with before I told him to get lost, type schoo you bore me. And he type do you mean shoo. And he said the same thing to me tonight!!!!!! LMAO I knew it, this fool has been stalking me for a few years now. He is an un-orignial POS, a copy cat. I remember my isms.... WOW I knew there was something familiar about this sick twist. he didn't have a life then and still doesn't I see. I know who that is. LMAO wow...He ran behind me for like 2 weeks posting to air, I wouldn't even read it all his corny ass did was post to me and say the things he read that I said on other threads. LOL I'll bet he's one of those people that try to talk to women in clubs and they don't even hear him, they walk off while he's talking or turn and talk to other women or men instead of him. And he just stands there waiting for an opening while mumbling uncontrollably. You can't make this mess up.
If they think they can get to me with that weak spam well damn, corny is only the first word I'd use to describe them.
Look at this stupid, clueless, desperate, obsessed, old c*nt. This is what I was talking about when I said you were grasping at straws and talking wild shots in the dark. Your retarded negro logic is hysterically funny. Take another guess, Kizzie. Then go boil some grits and flip some pancakes for massa, you simple farm tool.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#118 Feb 16, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR MAMA you stalking bytch. As desperate as you are for attention with your dumb masochistic ass this attention seeking wh*re is worse. And that says a lot considering how fkked up you are as a person.
......your whole kneegroid race is ph**ked up........

....so thats like the pot calling the kettle blak - no pun intended........
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#119 Feb 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Look at this stupid, clueless, desperate, obsessed, old c*nt. This is what I was talking about when I said you were grasping at straws and talking wild shots in the dark. Your retarded negro logic is hysterically funny. Take another guess, Kizzie. Then go boil some grits and flip some pancakes for massa, you simple farm tool.
....I think she's a hairdresser in real life - cuttin negrows' afro-puffs n sheeeiiit.......
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#120 Feb 16, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Look at EPIC LIAR making sh*t up as she goes. You didn't say anything about "exceptions" yesterday, now did you bytch? So now every time you respond to me after you said that you would NOT respond to me anymore will simply be chalked up as an "exception", right? I would only be happy if you jumped off a bridge, you self-absorbed turd skin. You need to let go of your sick obsession because I promise that I can't stand you because you are physically repulsive, you're mentally deranged, and you stink due to your poor personal hygiene. Don't you get it yet or do I have to spell it out for you? Y-O-U A-R-E N-A-S-T-Y. Y-O-U A-R-E S-C-U-M. Is it starting to sink in yet, dogface? Try harder.
Ever feel like a voice in the wilderness? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 12 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web