First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101 May 14, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Black hopelessness comes from black self destruction. You destroy yourself from the inside out in every nation you live in. Africa, fckd up. Haiti, fckd up. Black neighborhoods in America, fckd up.
It's fun to watch though.
pure ignorance.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#104 May 18, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>pure ignorance.
Pure truth. That's why you hate it.

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#105 May 18, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Of-course, you are don't even own a passport and believes that a vacation means, traveling from state to state in the US.
LOL!!!!!!! You dumb ass negroe:) I've had a passport since I was 2 years old. been to Russia, Australia, Germany, France, England, New Zealand, South Korea, Spain, Estonia, Sweden, and Brazil. But "OF COURSE" I don't have a passport. I just crossed the border without any questions whatsoever.

Negroes are so fckin stupid:)

Location hidden

#106 May 18, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Pure truth. That's why you hate it.
hate it? i laughed at you. you have been fed lies all your life by your forefathers. you white cracks cant survive on your own, your entire culture is built on death, destruction and dominance of others. funny thing is, you realize it now that you see everything crumbling around you. youre still trying to hold on to false supremacy.

Location hidden

#107 Aug 15, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
As Martin Luther King once said..."justice and the law aren't the same thing. And when it comes to policing black folks, the dividing line between the two is too often drawn by threadbare lies about rapes and guns and other mythical threats."
Yep b u mp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 3 min Bychance37 61
White men raping black women in US common? (Sep '12) 3 min Rock 41
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 min Enough 120,925
Joe Louis - Most overrated boxer in history 4 min Rock 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 6,212
Clint Eastwood (73) and his lovely wife Dina Ru... (Jul '10) 7 min Bychance37 2
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Oct '08) 10 min Rock 5
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 35 min race card blacks ... 299
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 1 hr Yaya 136
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 724
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••