Systemic annihilation of black people.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Particularly blk males. Is caused by fear, and it started hundreds of years ago before street gangs and so called black crime rate.
tals

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Mar 15, 2013
well you say blakc males but some white guy just said his cousin was murdered by a black female.. so..
Darkness Falls

Ballwin, MO

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Particularly blk males. Is caused by fear, and it started hundreds of years ago before street gangs and so called black crime rate.
Now that you've finished posting, all you have to do is lean back and relax while you wait for that idiot Cap Black to show up and co-sign so you can have an orgasm.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you've finished posting, all you have to do is lean back and relax while you wait for that idiot Cap Black to show up and co-sign so you can have an orgasm.
I don't have to wait for him on topix, we can do that off topix. Now get your mind out the gutter so you can think clearly. Why deny that white fear and paranoia of blk males?

Location hidden

#5 Mar 15, 2013
The paranoia defense has been used to forgive the murders of black people for a long time.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Hi mrs shines :)

Can you clear up the message you're putting out here? I don't understand are you saying that us bm fear whites, or that whites fear us bm?

I agree with the latter if that are what you are saying sweetheart.
Peshewar

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Imma be real..

The black American has about 50-75yrs. of existence in America.The Black African about 75-100 yrs. We fu$%ked up after we freed ourselves from colonialism.Rather than keep up the fight and press the attack we went back to infighting ,celebrating and bsing..

If this generation does not do something drastic to turn this thing around-it's a rap.Whites are a highly-intelligent,expansionis t,aggressive,well-organized,de ceptive peoples.They never stop advancing and conquering -they just adjust their tactics to new realities.This is their primary strength.They never rest until the objective is reached.We were not prepared for an adversary such as this.

Barring some sort of divine act of the Creator it's pretty much a done deal.Now we can tap into our vast spiritual reservoirs for more strength and endurance.Appeal to science to expand and enhance our cognitive abilities so we maybe can come up with solutions to counter such a powerful,crafty enemy.But if we do nothing but try to outlast them it's over.
dude

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Who cares if blaacks can tell if your racist or not, not me ?

This was not written by a whiite dude, no way,

Whiites are not scared in the least, whiites across the world are wanting governments to coll apse so that the protection of government will no longer be there for groups of people who get away with crimes against Europeans,

Europeans across the world are the biggest group of recreational hunters and target shooters on earth, the armed whiite man out numbers every soldier of every country on this earth, there is as of now atleat 100 million armed whiite marksmen and women, how many soldiers in the US army how many in the Chinese army and how many are actualy on the guuns, compare that to the amount of whiite people who enjoy as a hobby hunting or target shooting.

The armed whiite man is the second most powerful force on earth second only to the U.S and Russian nuclear stockpiles.

Why is every whiite man scrabbling for ammo and arms across the world,

Remember there is still just under 1 billion whiites in the world and they indeed know how to fight, they are experts at it.

So dont right them off as done for, the European has many cards up there sleeves,

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
So called? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Good looking out.

HIV/AIDS, not by accident.

Prison plantation system, not by accident

Blk on blk crime, not by accident

Dysfunction AA families, not by accident.

Everything affecting the procreation and or the destruction of AA's is not by accident.
-------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HAFYOn3TA7QXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player

:

March 30, 1972

Nixon: A majority of people in Colorado voted for abortion, I think a majority of people in Michigan are for abortion, I think in both cases, well, certainly in Michigan they will vote for it because they think that what's going to be aborted generally are the little black b------s.

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

----------

April 3, 1972

Nixon:... as I told you and we talked about it earlier, that a hell of a lot of people want to control all the Negro b------s.

Unidentified Staff: Yeah.

Nixon: Isn't that really true?

Unidentified Staff: Yeah

----------

April 3, 1972

Nixon: You know what we are talking about — population control?

Unidentified Staff: Sure

Nixon: We're talking really — and what John Rockefeller really realizes — look, the people in what we call the 'our class' control their populations. Sometimes they'll have a family of six, or seven, or eight, or nine, but it's exception.

Unidentified Staff: Sure.

Nixon: People who don't control their families are people in — the people who shouldn't have kids. Now that's ...

Unidentified Staff: The black population in the city of San Francisco has gone from 3000 — right after World War II — to where they represent 30 percent of the population of San Francisco.

Nixon: What?

Unidentified Staff: Yes sir.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/abbott/09...

BELOW IS THE LINK TO YOUTUBE WHEREIN YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR NIXON

http://www.google.com/url... .
I agree with this.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Some interesting comments from blk posters. I don't really care about the comments from whites.
Darkness Falls

Ballwin, MO

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to wait for him on topix, we can do that off topix. Now get your mind out the gutter so you can think clearly. Why deny that white fear and paranoia of blk males?
I don't have to waste my time worrying about something that doesn't exist. That is just another myth produced by your delusional, cluttered mind. Is it any wonder you have no credibility.

Location hidden

#16 Mar 15, 2013
As Martin Luther King once said..."justice and the law aren't the same thing. And when it comes to policing black folks, the dividing line between the two is too often drawn by threadbare lies about rapes and guns and other mythical threats."

Location hidden

#17 Mar 15, 2013
Darkness Falls wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to waste my time.
good. then you won't be back.
Peshewar

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Some interesting comments from blk posters. I don't really care about the comments from whites.
Black men know what's going on Aziya ,we just feel powerless to be able to do anything about it.We in reality don't know where to start being that we are in such a deep hole.Here in the States I fear it's pretty much a done deal.We need to start an emigration policy for our young males being that they are the most at risk.Maybe draw up a contract to educate and train them so they can prosper and thrive elsewhere.
Establish contacts with other nations where our young males can succeed without being institutionally attacked.

The young Black American Male is public enemy no.1 and the gunsights are trained on him intensely.White Male America might hate other groups, but none can rival the hatred he has for the American Black Male.One reason white males are paranoid is that one day we will do to them what they have done to us.They have a good understanding of the Law Of Reciprocity.That's why the males of other ethnic groups are allowed to succeed while institutional barriers are placed in the way of the American Black Male
Peshewar

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Mar 15, 2013
dude wrote:
Who cares if blaacks can tell if your racist or not, not me ?
This was not written by a whiite dude, no way,
Whiites are not scared in the least, whiites across the world are wanting governments to coll apse so that the protection of government will no longer be there for groups of people who get away with crimes against Europeans,
Europeans across the world are the biggest group of recreational hunters and target shooters on earth, the armed whiite man out numbers every soldier of every country on this earth, there is as of now atleat 100 million armed whiite marksmen and women, how many soldiers in the US army how many in the Chinese army and how many are actualy on the guuns, compare that to the amount of whiite people who enjoy as a hobby hunting or target shooting.
The armed whiite man is the second most powerful force on earth second only to the U.S and Russian nuclear stockpiles.
Why is every whiite man scrabbling for ammo and arms across the world,
Remember there is still just under 1 billion whiites in the world and they indeed know how to fight, they are experts at it.
So dont right them off as done for, the European has many cards up there sleeves,
What the fuc3 are you talking about dude? We are discussing the continued existence of BLACK people not white people.

Read before you react...chill.
Darkness Falls

Ballwin, MO

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this.
Of course you do because he's black and you're a racist. Ding ding ding...... we have a winner.
Darkness Falls

Ballwin, MO

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
How can you describe the black crime rate as "so called" when it is in fact astronomical?You are living proof that not all moderators are smart.
Darkness Falls

Ballwin, MO

#22 Mar 15, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
good. then you won't be back.
I didn't say I had to leave. I said I didn't have to worry about a myth. PAY ATTENTION.
BlackHole Sun

Roseland, NJ

#24 Mar 15, 2013
The systematic annilhilation of black males is carried out by black males.

ENJOY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Jesus( Yeshua) an Ethiopian Jew? (May '07) 1 min Dave 259
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,224,037
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 7 min Joncue 3,410
Being "racist" to "Black people" (USA) 17 min The United States 36
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 17 min Cheech the Conser... 1,121
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min African AE 118,336
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 25 min Savant 4,213
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min African AE 33,106
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 1 hr Bobby T Canada 122
Why do I hate white people so much? 3 hr lomaxx 141
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 3 hr Don 528
More from around the web