gender separation in america the know...

gender separation in america the knowledge to it all

Posted in the African-American Forum

its so simple

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2013
I am not trying to bring African Americans down, I am simply trying to explain to y'all what y'all are doing wrong. many months now I have been uplifting dark skin people. who you think made these threads?
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/THD3E64HNF5T6F2...
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TQN269OI8V80587...
I did! nobody else made those threads but me and as you can see I do not categorize Africans with African Americans for both of those groups are raised in 2 entirely different continents. those 2 groups are still related to each other because they race are the same and their race both originally comes from the same continent.

So just because I tell African Americans about their wrongs and rights that do not mean I'm telling the entire black race that. many African Americans are the only ones who categorize and bash themselves and the entire race too. you always see African Americans on here throwing hatred at other African Americans do to a gender. how dumb is that? both of the genders was raised in the same culture, environment, house holds and life styles, so why split each other up by genders? it's all non sense.

African Americans should stop bashing each other by genders. if African Americans have failed at something involving the African American community then just accept that and move on. both genders had to make a choice before it turned into a negative situation? both genders are responsible for their choices. the only thing you can do is try and make better choices in the future to help your group in America. You shall help each other and tell each other what needs to be fixed then fix it. you shall start loving each other, respecting each other and teaching knowledge to each other.
AA Forum User wrote:
For starters,.
for starters i have an account with a black owned business. I shop at a black owned grocery store name Calhoun foods in front of carver high school for my food. I'm going to put down white people if you like it or not. I bet if the unemployment rate was dropped in the white community I guaranteed you many of them would put you down below other white people so why should I listen to you and give them more respect than I give to blacks?

it's not a smart thing to put people who are not related to you over your family or on the same level with your family cause then that would mean you're treating non related people like your family too.

the mentality that you show is not black unity nor black power. the more you continue to try and uplift people who are non related to you the more blacks would become self haters.

you see how many white people always show interest in black features and looks such as full lips, big butts, penis surgery, tanned skin. those are self haters they don't like to remain happy with what God gave them. your advice would only lead everybody to being self haters which is so not cool.
its so simple

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2013
also to the African American men out there stop saying how bad bw attitudes are. we (African Americans) too many of us as past fathers/mothers current fathers/mothers have to accept the fact that our children are being irresponsibly and carelessly raised by too many of us (African Americans). the only thing you can do now is try and tell and teach the younger generation how to raise their current and future kids.

it was both parents responsibility to raise the child correctly. my mom did a good job with me all by herself while my dad was overseas and i love her for that and everything else.

we shall not disrespect our kids such as cursing at them, or raising our voices at them. love each other teach other, respect each other teach each other is what Im saying. and don't always rely on other people to educate your kids because most chances are they will probably be white washed or whatever.
your mind

Kent, WA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility; this is somewhat less frequent but often can be helped. Notably in psychological impotence, there is a strong response to placebo treatment. Erectile dysfunction can have severe psychological consequences as it can be tied to relationship difficulties and masculine self-image generally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in America 3 min Kato 634
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 3 min Truth 132
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ester povington 1,548,869
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 4 min Fun Facts 15
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 4 min Rich stars of the... 30
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 4 min 2 Dogs 543
Whites f##king up OUR country!!!!! 6 min Fun Facts 8
He feared for his Life 15 min Kato 21
Are liberals getting too unstable? 2 hr Truth 79
More from around the web