Black men are LAZY LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Nov 24, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Betty

Austin, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2010
I was interviewing for a person to do menial jobs at my company and had several black applicants. I am not racist so that was fine with me. Well the first black man i gave the job to called the day before he was to begin and told me his mother had passed away. I said i was sorry and take all the time you need just call me in a week to let me know how you are doing. Well he never called so i called his home and guess what? His mother answered the phone. I told her what her son had done and she replied it was not the first time and that although he was 29 years old he had never held a job in his life. She told me he just wants to chase White women but has been unsuccessful at that also.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ape Baiter

Cambridge, UK

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Not only liars but also;

Bone idle, untrustworthy, thieving, rapists, violent, aggressive, loud, arrogant, rude, promiscuous, and let's not forget, the brain of a sea sponge.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#3 Jul 22, 2010
Nutty woman, he probably saw that you were sizing him up and he was disgusted! Even if he does chase WW he didn't want your old a$$. Maybe if you had been attractive he would have come to work! LMAO!!!
Betty

Austin, TX

#4 Jul 22, 2010
FYI, i am 23, sexy, thin, pretty rich and White.
You would look like dog poo next to me.
Bychance37 wrote:
Nutty woman, he probably saw that you were sizing him up and he was disgusted! Even if he does chase WW he didn't want your old a$$. Maybe if you had been attractive he would have come to work! LMAO!!!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#5 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
FYI, i am 23, sexy, thin, pretty rich and White.
You would look like dog poo next to me.
<quoted text>
Yeah a 23 year old named Betty, ugly Betty is more like it. And you have no idea what I look like. Beauty is my name you ruddy faced piglet.

The only way I'd look like a dog next to you is if you were a hyena. And I'd be the most beautiful dog on the planet. Don't get it twisted princess. LOL

A beautiful, rich 23 year would be out living, not sitting on the computer talking to people she supposedly can't stand. You are a loser.

“Silence is golden”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
I was interviewing for a person to do menial jobs at my company and had several black applicants. I am not racist so that was fine with me. Well the first black man i gave the job to called the day before he was to begin and told me his mother had passed away. I said i was sorry and take all the time you need just call me in a week to let me know how you are doing. Well he never called so i called his home and guess what? His mother answered the phone. I told her what her son had done and she replied it was not the first time and that although he was 29 years old he had never held a job in his life. She told me he just wants to chase White women but has been unsuccessful at that also.
http://anokchan.com/old/src/126934420798.jpg
Betty

Austin, TX

#7 Jul 22, 2010
You people can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it.
LMWAO!!!!
ps. How does one "sit on the computer" and talk to other people.
SMH at the pure ignorance.

Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah a 23 year old named Betty, ugly Betty is more like it. And you have no idea what I look like. Beauty is my name you ruddy faced piglet.
The only way I'd look like a dog next to you is if you were a hyena. And I'd be the most beautiful dog on the planet. Don't get it twisted princess. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xbLQmQ-0ybgXX
A beautiful, rich 23 year would be out living, not sitting on the computer talking to people she supposedly can't stand. You are a loser.

“Silence is golden”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
P.S.

This thread title leads me to think you're a black man ;)

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#9 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
You people can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it.
LMWAO!!!!
ps. How does one "sit on the computer" and talk to other people.
SMH at the pure ignorance.
<quoted text>
Oh I can catch anything you can throw. You must be new here. And did you think I meant that you were literally sitting ON the computer and actually TALKING? It's obvious that your brain doesn't factor in common sense. You're an idiot.

Level 2

Since: Apr 09

AOL

#10 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
THIS IS WHAT YOU DEVIL CRAKKKERS ARE!
TRY and DENY THIS CAVEBITCH!

http://www.allserialkillers.com/
Betty

Austin, TX

#11 Jul 22, 2010
Not sure what that proves. The first one i clicked on was a negro man. Coral Eugene Watts
Wasn't the Grim Sleeper a negro man also?
You really should get educated on your subject before making a fool of yourself on the Internet for all to see.
FAIL!!!
decipherx1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty

Austin, TX

#12 Jul 22, 2010
So if i post 20 times a day 365 days a year for 31 months straight i will be as bright as you?
No thanks.
ps. I have a laptop so it would be hard to sit on it and use the keyboard at the same time.
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I can catch anything you can throw. You must be new here. And did you think I meant that you were literally sitting ON the computer and actually TALKING? It's obvious that your brain doesn't factor in common sense. You're an idiot.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#13 Jul 22, 2010
decipherx1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing thinks if she says fail then that's it. For every 20 white serial killers you might find half of a black one. White's dominate in that field.

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#14 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
So if i post 20 times a day 365 days a year for 31 months straight i will be as bright as you?
No thanks.
ps. I have a laptop so it would be hard to sit on it and use the keyboard at the same time.
<quoted text>
Again retard! No matter what you think common sense is important.

“AtalantaCameFrom GreekMythology”

Since: Nov 09

Stockbridge, GA

#15 Jul 22, 2010
betty is a troll.
Betty

Austin, TX

#16 Jul 22, 2010
How are you going to find " half of a black one"?
Better to be quiet and just be thought a fool.........

FAIL!!!!
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
That thing thinks if she says fail then that's it. For every 20 white serial killers you might find half of a black one. White's dominate in that field.
Betty

Austin, TX

#17 Jul 22, 2010
I didn't plan on staying on Topix this long but you people are funnier than any TV show.
lol..

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#18 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
How are you going to find " half of a black one"?
Better to be quiet and just be thought a fool.........
FAIL!!!!
<quoted text>
You have no common sense fool! If 20 white serial killers equal a half of a black one then for every one black serial killer there's 40 whites ones. Are you really that damn clueless?

The fool is obviously YOU!

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#19 Jul 22, 2010
Betty wrote:
I didn't plan on staying on Topix this long but you people are funnier than any TV show.
lol..
Stop pretending you don't spend time here. It's not that we're funny, it's that you're lonely.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#20 Jul 22, 2010
ByChance, kicking azz and taking numbers as usual! Funniest replies EVER!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 2 min zef 5,301
Hey, where is everybody? The "CDC whistleblower... 3 min friend DUHZ it again 27
with an average iq of only 85, can african amer... (Aug '12) 4 min siggers nuck 89
Ebola outbreak: ZMapp protects sick monkeys 4 min Zippy 2
There's A War On The Black Male 4 min GIZLER 527
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,100,463
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 6 min Diva 3,215
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 21 min felisitas 2,098
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 4,719
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••